• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokehuman Encounters Reboot - Discussion

Oh yeah -- Have we decided if the serum still puts the victim to sleep or will it still keep them awake?

Also, should the old Encounters doc be updated for this one or should a copy of it be made with some adjustments made for this one? This mainly regards the list of bios that was included in the last one, as basically everyone's character is different here in some form.

This seems pretty interesting!

Name: Viviane Lynne, though she prefers to be called Vivie or even Lynne.

Pokehuman Species: Flygon

Appearance (Human):
Viviane is a girl with a slim build and medium height, standing at 5’06”. She has jet black hair that trails down to her waist, intense eyes that are as dark as soot, and fair skin that has a bit of tan. She wears round glasses and presentable clothing that fits her quite well. Viviane has a black purse that she carries around everywhere.

Appearance (Pokehuman):
Since Viviane’s form is a Flygon, you can ditch her black hair and replace it with the dark green shade that makes up a Flygon’s head, with her skin changing color into the light green ever so slightly. Of course, Viviane sprouts a stripy tail and wings, and her eyes shift to red. She also grows to 6’07”, and other than all that, she looks the same as she did before.

Personality:
A working young woman, Viviane is always in a serious mood and gets agitated easily by those who don’t think the same and annoy her a lot. She doesn’t mind talking about matters that are important, and enjoys discussing topics that are actually use to the world. Viviane is always one to speak her mind and is very stubborn, getting into frequent arguments. Other than that, she has a good heart, but it usually doesn’t show immediately.

Pokemon (up to 3): Doublade (Fury, Male, Ability No Guard), Solosis (Wisdom, Female, Ability Overcoat)

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Edward wanted to make sure everyone was alright. He asked people everywhere if they remembered what happened. The most common answer he got was "Everything was dark and I got a sharp feeling going through my arm." Edward took all that he knew and headed up to Route 9 because he knew that was one of the most dangerous routes in Kalos. "Come on. There has to be someone here...." He whispered to himself before seeing a brown hair girl lying on the ground and he presumed she was knocked out. "Oh my." Edward said covering his mouth in complete shock. She was near the edge.

He was thinking about how to get her back to Ambrette. 'Okay. Let's do this.' He told himself as he carefully went to get the girl and use one of his revives on the Magnemite. He got close and used the revive on the Magnemite. 'I hope everything goes to plan...' Edward told himself

I mean this