1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Pokehuman Encounters Reboot - Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by EeviumZ, Jul 30, 2019.

Tags:
  1. I'll make my next post tomorrow; I'm going to bed and gonna be gone for the whole morning.

2. This might be a stupid question, but is my character accepted? I just wanted to make sure because I was only told to fix something, and didn’t want to start roleplaying just incase my character wasn’t.

Sparkling Emolga and Eliiiscool like this.
  3. Sorry, thought I was clear, but I meant yes

4. Where is everyone located in the rp right now?

5. Most of us are in the forest.

6. Sparkling Emolga

Sparkling Emolga Previously Lightning and sparklight

Well, i sure missed a lot.

I will try to write my post right now.

Eliiiscool likes this.
  7. Forgive me if I made any mistake about the possibility of a forest near Route 8, my knowledge on Pokemon region specific locations is fuzzy to say the least.

Eliiiscool and Sparkling Emolga like this.
  8. I still have to use Bulbapedia to look up locations.

(hey, I've only been playing Pokemon for two years!)

9. i’ve only watched the anime, i’ve never had a pokemon game in my life minus phone games ;-;

10. Sparkling Emolga

11. I got into Pokemon with a fangame, and then I got a Special Pikachu Edition 2DS and Ultra Moon for my eleventh birthday. I've been a diehard fan ever since.

12. Also, I'm hoping Marduk will be able to go somewhere to get some new clothes later, if you remember the bio, he decides to change for his new Pokehuman form.

13. Oh yeaaahh, I remember that.

14. Also because I figured considering if he has the parts of a Pokemon, he wears something to seem more Pokemon like and give an easier template as to what his Pokemon part is represented from.

Edit: And I planned for the Ralts to become a Gallade too...

#175 Red Gallade, Aug 6, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
  15. Sorry for the short post, but I don't want to assume anything.

16. The grunt has Arthur shoved up against a tree and is about to administer the juice.

17. yep, kinda figured.

18. Anomaletix

Anomaletix Previously Keet

"the juice" sounds kind of weird but im also intrigued

19. It does sound really weird out of context.

20. How soon should I introduce that new ball we talked about on the other chat?

Sparkling Emolga likes this.
  21. I'd say it should be a while. Just wait until everyone gets 'used' to their new forms and the dust sort of settles before introducing what Rocket wants to do with them.

22. Sparkling Emolga

@Eliiiscool

Maybe Jolty would be the first victim of the ball when it will be introduced, i mean, if i wont find a way to make her join the other pokehumans.

Eliiiscool likes this.
  23. I have a mix of a plan and winging it already in my head

24. I may have Allie be captured instead of Talia this time. Speaking of Talia, I’ll introduce her soon but not now.

25. I still want to do stuff with Antoine 'greeting' the group early on, but chances are I'll wait until the group's all together and the characters get to know eachother. Plus, y'know, it takes time to track them down like that.

26. I'm going to try and slow down my posting for a bit, as I feel certain people are getting left behind (Red Gallade and Playfulfox, off of the top of my head). In the future feel free to tell me if I'm too fast or if I can go ahead.

Come to think of it, situations where I could've posted something great but the scene since passed are definitely gonna flare up again considering my school year starts in a week and a half, so it may be best if we as a whole take it easy.

27. That's kinda why I left the previous RP; it got too active for me.

I'm assuming everyone's either in the cave or woods?

28. MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790 Previously SlicertheGallade890

Well Edward and Robin are near Glittering Cave
    But I need your guy's opinion again....
    Which home town should be Edward's:
    Camphrier
    or Aquacorde

29. Hi! I’m relatively new to this site and this looks interesting!

A person:

Name: Cassie Everstone
    Pokehuman species: Joltik
    Appearance: Chocolate brown hair that stops at the top of her back, and brown eyes to match the colour of said hair. Always wears plain white t-shirt and ocean blue jeans. Very pale, rather thin. Stands at 6’06.
    Appearance (Pokehuman): Same clothes, nothing changing there. Her hair is messy, with a shade of yellow that looks like the fuzz of a Joltik. She gains two extra eyes and her height is nearly cut in half, making her 3’04. She is slightly more tanned.
    Personality: Cassie is insanely protective of her friends and she can be rather paranoid. She prefers to have a positive outlook on things and sees the situation as a benefit. Other than that, she’s rather generic. Also, she can consume electricity!
    Pokemon team: Shinx (F) (Zapper) Eevee (M) (Milo) Galvantula (F) (Gabby)

#190 No u lol haha, Aug 7, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
  30. MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790 Previously SlicertheGallade890

But I feel more towards the idea of his town being Camphrier.

31. I feel like camphrier is better.

32. Sparkling Emolga

I never played x and y so i dont exactly know about the cities. But i think Camphrier is a better choice than Aquacorde.

No u lol haha and Eliiiscool like this.
  33. I need to find a good way for Marduk to find the others ASAP if I don’t want to be left behind. I feel like his journey there would take a while as well.

34. I’ve played x and honestly I don’t know those cities bc i just grind all the time lol :p

35. dratz

dratz Previously Philucifer

I'm interested!

36. ^ If you want to make a bio, you’re absolutely welcome to! :)

37. dratz

dratz Previously Philucifer

You got it.

Name: Micah Zeppela
    Pokehuman Species: Goodra (heheheheh)
    Appearance (Human): Micah is a caucasian male with short blonde hair with a couple hairs that stick up at the top. He has mossy eyes along with a pair of glasses with blue lenses. He wears a big short sleeved aquamarine shirt with a small backpack and wears black pants with shoes. Stands at 5'3.
    Appearance (Pokehuman): Micah is the same clothes, but he is a bit plumper for his slim look. He is the size of a Goodra, being 6'7. His nails are light purple and his hand is slimy and light purple to some extent, fading to be his regular color after the wrists. He also grows a tail of a Goodra, being as long as a Goodra tail but very slimmer, being the width of a paint can. His hair is a bit more green on the tips and slimy. He has lime eyes. He also has 2 of Goodra's horns growing on the back of his head. He is a bit more pale.
    Personality: Micah is easily confused and kind of timid. He let's himself be teased, though if it goes too far he punches with extreme force and retaliates.
    Pokemon (Up to 3): Bagon (Gene) Drampa (January)

#200 dratz, Aug 8, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2019