• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokehuman Encounters Reboot - Discussion

Also because I figured considering if he has the parts of a Pokemon, he wears something to seem more Pokemon like and give an easier template as to what his Pokemon part is represented from.

Edit: And I planned for the Ralts to become a Gallade too...

Last edited:
I'm going to try and slow down my posting for a bit, as I feel certain people are getting left behind (Red Gallade and Playfulfox, off of the top of my head). In the future feel free to tell me if I'm too fast or if I can go ahead.

Come to think of it, situations where I could've posted something great but the scene since passed are definitely gonna flare up again considering my school year starts in a week and a half, so it may be best if we as a whole take it easy.

Hi! I’m relatively new to this site and this looks interesting!

A person:

Name: Cassie Everstone
Pokehuman species: Joltik
Appearance: Chocolate brown hair that stops at the top of her back, and brown eyes to match the colour of said hair. Always wears plain white t-shirt and ocean blue jeans. Very pale, rather thin. Stands at 6’06.
Appearance (Pokehuman): Same clothes, nothing changing there. Her hair is messy, with a shade of yellow that looks like the fuzz of a Joltik. She gains two extra eyes and her height is nearly cut in half, making her 3’04. She is slightly more tanned.
Personality: Cassie is insanely protective of her friends and she can be rather paranoid. She prefers to have a positive outlook on things and sees the situation as a benefit. Other than that, she’s rather generic. Also, she can consume electricity!
Pokemon team: Shinx (F) (Zapper) Eevee (M) (Milo) Galvantula (F) (Gabby)

Last edited:

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
You got it.

Name: Micah Zeppela
Pokehuman Species: Goodra (heheheheh)
Appearance (Human): Micah is a caucasian male with short blonde hair with a couple hairs that stick up at the top. He has mossy eyes along with a pair of glasses with blue lenses. He wears a big short sleeved aquamarine shirt with a small backpack and wears black pants with shoes. Stands at 5'3.
Appearance (Pokehuman): Micah is the same clothes, but he is a bit plumper for his slim look. He is the size of a Goodra, being 6'7. His nails are light purple and his hand is slimy and light purple to some extent, fading to be his regular color after the wrists. He also grows a tail of a Goodra, being as long as a Goodra tail but very slimmer, being the width of a paint can. His hair is a bit more green on the tips and slimy. He has lime eyes. He also has 2 of Goodra's horns growing on the back of his head. He is a bit more pale.
Personality: Micah is easily confused and kind of timid. He let's himself be teased, though if it goes too far he punches with extreme force and retaliates.
Pokemon (Up to 3): Bagon (Gene) Drampa (January)

Last edited: