• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

After flying around for a bit Regulus landed on the peak of a mountain he hadn't seen anything unusual so far "well this was boring" he said to him self "better head back and see what the others are up to" regulus said as he shot up into the air and started flying back to the cave

Ashley looked at everyone, who looked either triggered, sorry, or some mix of the two. "Let's just patch up whatever broke and get inside," She said, "I think I heard something howling in the distance."

Ken heard the howls and instantly leaped up." I know those howls, once time I went into the lab to salvage, I heard those awful howls so I peeked through a window to see what's inside. There I saw they were experimenting on some hounds, making them bigger, more aggressive with sharper teeth, faster and stronger than normal, they have pitch black fur and red eyes. What are they doing here?" Ken started sweating." we have to get your friends back here quickly, explosion fix the hole and Ashley come with me." Ken then started running.

Last edited:
A sharp pain pierced through Darcel's veins as he ran in search of his teammates. "Where are you guys?!" his voice shuttered.His friend perched on top of his shoulders supposedly helping him scan the land until he suddenly felt something grab onto him. He glanced downwards noticing his ebony colored blood drip down his arm. Without warning, he collapsed to the floor getting one good look at the creature that attacked him before he passed out.

Last edited:
Joshua woke up. He was weakened that much was for sure. He stood up as he slowly walked out of the Cave. 'Well it's safe to assume that the water and berries are good. He felt his shoulder. there was still blood dripping from. " So I wasn't out that long." He said weakly. " either of you girls here." he said. " Regulus you anywhere." He said.

Ashley ran after Ken. These hound creatures sounded really deadly, and they had to help her friends. Tree branches whipped at her face, mud splattered her jeans, and thorny bushes tore at her jacket. Ashley ignored this with a stony look of determination plastered on her face.

Darcel laid in a small clearing in fetal position, his body aching in pain as the black blood dripped from his shoulder. His eyes where flashing white, as he glanced around the area. He suddenly heard a familiar voice in the distance, "J-Joshua?" he struggled to whisper. His eyes began to close, as he passed out again.

Joshua started to walk back into the forest. He wondered if everyone was fine. As he walked he accidently kicked something. He looked down and saw Darcel passed out. " Darcy." He said. He tried to pick up the boy only to fail because of how bad his right arm was. He stood above the boy as he heard a howl. He looked around and saw five hound like beings surround him. " Easy boys." he said looking at them. One of them ran towards Joshua opened up left arm stopping the hound in place. he then threw it into a tree. The rest ran towards him.

Ken arrived at the forest and saw the healer attacked by 4 hounds." Looks like I arrived just in time." He then ran in front of the healer with a slide and spin kicked so fast he created a gust of wind blowing the hounds back a little." Hey healer can you heal your own wound? I can buy you time."

Darcel's eyes fluttered open, he held onto his shoulder and glanced up to see Josh and Ken He suddenly heard a howl and saw the wolves lunge at them. Darcel stood and with a small hand movement, a wolf suddenly began to be sliced into pieces, creating a pool of blood. "A-are you ok Josh?" the boy stuttered.

Joshua looked at the dismembered wolf. "I'll live Darcy. What about you. Are you okay." He said. He then turned to Minute Man. " I can't heal myself so it kind of sucks when this shit happens." Another wolf lunged at Joshua. He stopped it in mid air and flung it into another Tree. " Anyways I suggest we make a tactical retreat right now."

"I-I'm ok.." Darcel stuttered. Then his new pet, jumped onto his shoulders studying the gash. " Where are we going to go?" Darcel looked into Josh's eyes with fear.

Ken heard the healer's suggestion and nodded, suddenly one of the hound that was thrown at a tree came from behind. Ken reacted in time to block with his left arm." Argh!!" he yelled as his left arm bled, right as that happen another hound tried to jump him so ken vibrated his hand and palm hit the hound onto the other on on to a tree so hard it broke said tree. another on charged at him so he put his hand into a piercing position then vibrated it and pierced the hound's chest." we have to go before the other three gets up! back to my base!" Ken said to the others.

Joshua put his left hand on Minute Man's arm healing the wound. he suddenly felt a little weak. He did his best to shake it off. He levitated a tree roots and all and threw it at the remaining wolves. He telepathically picked Darcel up. He saw the little pup jumped onto his shoulders. " So you made a friend huh." He asked. He quickly moved Darcel's hands to lock around Joshua's Neck as he started running. " Lead the way Minute Man." He yelled.

Last edited:
While regulus was flying back to the cave his ears started to twitch he could hear something at the camp. When regulus was over head he saw Darcel, Joshua and another person he hadn't seen before being attacked by wolves. Regulus flew down to them and landed on the ground "you guys ok" he asked not taking his eyes of the wolves

Regulus looked around "I've been looking around the area... And got kinda lost but I'm here now right" regulus replied with a smile "but I think there's time to talk about that later first let's get out of here" regulus said Turing a way from the wolves

Darcel shakily raised his hand, disemboweling a wolf, and throwing the remaining body parts at the others, slowing them down. "I'm almost as evil as the wolves.." he thought to himself looking back.

Ashley caught up. One of the wolves let out a battle cry and lunged right at her. It felt like time slowed down. The creature leapt towards the teenager's chest. Its red eyes had a crazy, furious glint in them. Ashley pushed her arms out in front of her and wound up using her power. A blast of air caught the animal mid-jump. It let out a yelp of alarm and crashed to the ground. Ashley stood, panting. "So..."

Ken saw the new arrival." Regulus is it? My name's ken I have a shelter back over this way follow me." he then saw ashley arrive and blast one of the last 2 hound away with a air blast." Hey you finally caught up,you look tired, do you want me to carry you?"

Last edited:
" How... Much... Further." He asked as he was trying to keep pace with the others though it didn't help that he had a boy and dog on his back. But knowing how weak Darcel gets it was probably a good thing he did this.

Ashley nodded. Mental note: Running is NOT your strong suit, she said mentally. Running through the woods was really taxing on her strength. She needed to keep that up.

Darcel put his head on Josh's shoulder, listening to his heart beat."y-your tired.." the boy whispered. Darcel held up his hand and began to puppet Josh's body, controlling his movement so he didn't get tired. " Please rest, you've done enough.." the boy spoke.

Regulus ran up to Joshua "here I'll carry Darcel for you if you want I can fly her back" regulus asked helpfully "and I won't take no for an answer your hurt your self you can't carry them both" regulus said gesturing to Darcel and the dog

Ken took Ashley in his arms." Follow me!" Ken yelled as he ran very quickly away leaving the others in the dust. He then quickly ran back." Oops, sorry I ran to fast, and sorry to you too missy, I didn't tell you my power is super speed. Now follow me!" He yelled running slower this time.

" I'll rest when we get to safety." He said to Darcy. He then looked at Batboy and shook his head. " Alright I'm going to give you to batboy okay Darcy." He ran infront of Batboy allowing him to take Puppet Master. He then looked at Ken. "Really you don't say." Joshua said sarcastically yet somewhat respectfully.

Last edited:
Regulus gave Joshua an ice cold stare and then picked up Darcel onto his back "ok hang on tight" regulus said to Darcel as he shot up into the air and started flying making sure he wasn't to high up "you ok up there?" Regulus asked Darcel

Danny started running from Ken's fortress. He looked questioning as he looked as he saw Darcel being carried. "Did you get me my hot chocolate?" Danny asked as he noticed their wounds," cleary not the time, Do you guys need help?"

Ken and the others arrived at the location of his base and where explosion was." Hey explosion guy, are you done fixing the crater yet? There's some really dangerous dogs behind us and we need to get in my base." he said pretty quickly while setting Ashley down.

"Hey, need some help to get there?" Danny asked as he gestured toward the ground,"Cuz' you know what I always say, SKREW gravity." Danny leapt into the air and started to float. He shouted to the shrinking people below," C'mon, guys just jump!"

"Hey Ken." Joshua said running up right beside him. " You wouldn't by any chance have Alcohol, thread and a needle in your base would you?" He asked. He was bleeding out. He needed to seal up the wound.

" No,onewants to jump with me..." Danny jumped back down and followed Joshua."I believe i asked for hot chocolate," Danny said jokingly. He tapped his foot on the ground and put his hands in his pockets.

Danny dropped down and entered the cave. He walked towards ken and Joshua and asked," how can i help?" Danny looked back outside and shuttered. Danny walked back over and sat on his rock.

Joshua looked at Danny for a few seconds. " Find me something to bite down on." He asked Danny. " He then looked at Ken. "Can you get the supplies?" He asked Minute Man. Joshua proceeded to take off his shirt. revealing the cut. It went from his Right shoulder blade down to the middle of his chest. " Guess I won't be going for the gloves this year." He said jokingly.

Darcel watched from above as Regulus held him. He noticed Josh's gash and watched as the blood dripped from it. Without warning, Darcel leaped from Regulus's arms and proceeded to fall.

"Wait, i have mouthguard in my pocket feom prison," Danny said handing it to Joshua. Xanny leaned back against the wall. "Watch out, you don't who i have killed with that," Danny warned. He than laughed and said," I didn't want to become a murdereous freak, prison made me kill people." Danny stood up and exclaimed," I was framed for murder and put ina high security prison, i jad to use my power to kill and survive,"
Out of thw corner of his eye he saw darcel falling.

Last edited:
Darcel barely missed the ground when he suddenly puppeted himself. He threw down his hand and dropped himself onto the floor. "That's pretty bad Josh" Darcel whispered. "I can help you close it if you want. It's gonna hurt though." He said as he reached out his other arm towards Josh.