• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

Ashley saw the group moving. She swerved in their direction and wound up crashing in the stubby grass. Somehow, miraculously, the leaves survived. "Ow...I got something for your nose..." She said to Darcel.

Darcel glanced into the distance," this is a sadder story, but when I was younger I was hated by my classmates and it got so bad I..." Darcel's voice trailed off. "Let's skip that, let's just say I umm, got injured and I freaked out and screamed. The students began to move around as my hand did, and I was officially declared evil and I was sent away. My parents where the ones who told the people who captured us where I was..." His voice trailed off once more. "How about you? And Ashely are you ok?" He questioned the two as he grasped onto the leaves.

Joshua looked at Ashly. 'Deffinetly not a superhero landing.' He thought. " Ashley are you okay. guess your going to have to practice your air bending more...Avatar." For some reason that name just fit for her. He looked down at Darcle. "Well." Joshua started. My story isn't nearly as bad as yours." He let out a breath as he started. "When I was five I moved a few blocks. My mother saw it and feared the worst. She told me to never use my abilities in public. She was the only person I felt comfortable around while using them. Fast forward to a couple of weeks ago. I've always been a social outcast. I mean I put my self into exile knowing that if I ever slipped up people would be scared of me." He took a breath. "In chemistry class a brainless jock decided to mix the wrong chemicals together. within seconds a fire started. I used my telekinises to put the flames together in a tight space so it lost all of it's oxygen. This lead to every one in my class mates cursing my name calling me a freak." He let out another breath. "Though I was kissed by the most beautiful girl in school that day. That was the first and probably only time I'm ever going to be kissed" He said with a gleeful smile on his face. " When the men came my farther and mother tried to stop them only to have my brother betray me and he gave me to them. You really don't know your family till this kind of shit happens." He said.

Ashley got up and brushed herself off. "I'm good. Just crashed." She wondered if she should tell them her story. "You guys wanna know how I was...'discovered?' I, uh, kinda...snapped. Some kids kept shoving one of my friends into a locker. She was so small, she couldn't do anything to defend herself. She just struggled there. So I..." Suddenly, Ashley could remember. Weird... She thought. "I pushed the guy away from her and set a little bit of the floor on fire. Then I grabbed his collar and...flew outside and up. I kinda went a little crazy on him. I guess people noticed, and the next day I've got an entire S.W.A.T. team knocking at my door."

"Woah, your guy's stories are sill pretty intense." Darcel said before his mind trailed off. "Lucky of Josh, I was barely aloud to look at a girl without her hating me." He thought to himself. "Well, how are we going to set up camp in the cave tonight? Any plans?"

Ashley thought for a sec. "I could try to get a fire going...You might want to stay back, though," She warned. "I'm not the best at using my powers, as illustrated by my obviously perfect 10/10 landing," She said the last part with a little bit of joking sarcasm, making fun of her own faults.

" We're going to need a firewood." He said. He then looked at Avatar. " No offense Ash but I doubt you'll be able to keep a flame going for so long, or like us roasting fish right above your hand." He then thought over all the survivor reruns he watched as a kid. " Secondly I think we're going to have to find multiple areas to sleep since I'm pretty sure you ladies." He said referring to Ashley and the other girl who was with them. "Don't want a few Joes that you only met of few hours ago sleeping next too you." He said giving her an obviously sly smile.

Danny sprinted out of nearby group of trees. He was short of breath and couldn'the talk so he gestured towards the sound of alarms in the distance. His face was bruised and bloody, like he hade just been in an intense fight.

Darcel began to let out a small smile at Joshua's remark. "I'm sorry my powers can't help us that much, once again all I can do is scare/hurt people." He whispered as he looked at the ground below him.

Ashley stopped for a second. "Hold on," She said, "Doesn't it feel like we're missing someone...? Dask!" She realized, and picked him back up. "Okay, let's get going. Worst comes to worst, we can build a wall out of the rubble that Dask's explosion probably left."

Ashley looked in the direction that Darcel was looking in and narrowed her eyes. "What thing? I don't see a thing, just a mountain and some woods."

Joshua noticed Darcel's quivering hands. Joshua thought the boy might be getting cold. So he did the only logical thing and held him closer to his body to try and let the boy absorb his body heat. " Alright we need to get to the cave and fast." He said looking at Ashley.

Ashley nodded. "Let's go," She said, clearly worried for her friends and now probably teammates. The sun hung low in the sky, close to setting and exposing them to whatever predators roamed at night.

Joshua saw the opening to the cave and went in. afterwards he slummed down and sat on the cave's floor with Darcel still in his arms. "Well. never thought I'll be able to walk that long with a person in my arms." he said out loud. as he waited for the others to show up.

"Hey." Joshua said as he started to rub Darcel trying to create heat. " You need to stay warm man." He said keeping the boy close to him to try and let him Absorb some of Joshua's body heat. " You're shivering pretty badly." he took a minute to note exactly what he was doing and the position Darcel was in. ' yeah I'm not going to go there.; he thought.

All of a sudden, Darcel stood looking outside of the cave. His eyes became black as coals, and blood slowly began to drip from them. He lost control of his legs and sprinted off, whispering something about "it" being near.

Ken arrived at the place the outcast were dropped." Finally I'm here, now where are those who were dropped of here." He then saw a rock with marking on it." That way alright." He ran up the mountain at high speed and saw a group of people inside the cave." Oh hey there I'm... oomph!" Ken ran into the side of the cave wall." Oww, hitting something at super speed is painful!"

Ashley walked into the chamber and saw Darcel run past her and heard 'it' again. She set Dask down and chased after Darcel. "What the heck?!" She muttered.

Josh quickly stood up. First he looked at the stranger who appeared as if out of nowhere. Josh put his hand on the man healing whatever might have been broken then he ran after Darcel. He caught up to Ashley and ran in pace with her. " One minute he was shivering the next thing I knew he was running." He said to Ashley. " Something must be drawing him to it. Whatever IT is."

Ashley nodded. "Let's tail him and make sure nothing bad happens. I don't like the sound of something doing...that...to my friends," She told Joshua.

Darcel suddenly stopped, pressing his palms against the dirt. His eyes turned back to blue, he suddenly began to cry and laid onto the cold earth, vulnerable,scared.

Ashley, panting, finally caught up with Darcel. "What's wrong?" She asked, concern in her shaking voice, "And who or what is 'It'?" She bent down to look him in the eye. "Please tell us."

Joshua stopped as he saw Darcel on the ground. He walked over to the boy and knelt beside him. " hey Darcy." He mentally kicked himself for saying the wrong name. " What happened" he asked in a calm voice as he did his best to wipe away the tears. " What's going on?"

Darcel squinted his eyes, trying to speak, but nothing seemed to be coming out. His hands began to shake again, his face pure red from embarrassment. "I... She.."

"It's alright man." Joshua said. " Whatever you say will not leave this place." He looked at Ashley as if trying to get any conformation from her.

Ken got up after he hit the wall." Ow, my injury is healed, must be one of them's ability." then got up " From the voices I heard, they went this way and were chasing someone." He then ran the way the others went and hit a tree after arriving." D'oh!"

" Then she was... Killed." Joshua asked. " So you can sense a ghost? That's pretty interesting." he said. He then wrapped his arms around Darcel. " It'll be alright Darcel." He said doing his best to comfort the boy.

Ashley hugged her new friend too, not caring about how awkward it was. "Maybe she's...not angry," The teenager suggested, trying to see the positive. "It's not doing any good just sitting here out in the open, but if you went crazy in the cave, maybe it'd be best if we didn't go back yet..."

Darcel began to cough, and scanned the area around him. "What killed her is here, it's surrounding us... His blood is cold, almost solid without a flow." He whispered

Ashley lit up one of her hands. Am I really cut out for this? She asked herself. Of course you are! She was having an internal argument. "This is kinda getting creepier and creepier," Ashley said, now genuinely frightened for her life and the lives of her friends.

Joshua's ears lifted at that. " Alright back to the cave. We need a place a shelter against this thing whatever it is." He then walked over to the Speedster that was on the ground. He healed the man once again. " Hey Minute Man." He said since every name he could think of was taken for a speedster. " Learn how to put on the breaks." He then shook his head. "Anyways it could be something supernatural maybe so you wouldn't have noticed it."
He then turned his attention back to Ashley and Darcel. " Hey Darcy." He kicked himself again for saying that. " Can you run or do want me to carry you again?" His voice turned from his joyful speaking from earlier and turned into a more stern comanding voice.

"hey," Danny shouted," Can you help me?" Danny came running down a small nearby hill waving his arms so he would be noticed. Danny shouted more,"I think something's chasing me, but, I'm not sure

Ken got up and responded to the healer." It's not that I can't stop its that I can't see were I'm going if I'm not paying attention." He then turned his attention to the others." I have a base not far from here, do you guys want to go there or do you prefer your cave. Oh and my name's Ken."