• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

Dasken had been observing all of this silently. He decided now was the time to speak. "I may be a bit late to the party, but I have fragokinesis. Manipulation and generation of explosions." He turned to Darcel. "You know, I..." he paused before continuing. "I'm guilty of several murders." He turned to the crowd.
"Ever heard of Chernobyl? Pearl Harbor? Hiroshima, perhaps?" He began to choke up, suffering from a raging mixture of hatred, despair, and regret. "I pretty much did all of those in a fit of rage, only it occured in a small town. All around a small town." He held back tears as he put his face into his hands. "I was accused of murder. Whoever chased me was killed by me." He looked back up. Took a shaky, deep breath. "I'm thought to be dead to all who know me. I'm just the ghost of a murderer."

Ashley was surprised to see Dask. "When did you get here?" She asked. "And don't worry, you're not dead to us," Ashley assured him. "Heck, I almost killed a kid...Long story."

Ken was listening to the others when he noticed a really beat up man standing on the hill." Hey do you guys see that man over there? He looks like he could use some help." Ken said to the other outcast.

" What happened past shouldn't affect us now." Joshua said to Dasken just realizing that he was here. " I didn't know any of you back then. So it shouldn't matter what we where like." He then walked up to the stranger " Hey there names Joshua." He said as he put his hand on the stranger healing him. " Alright guys." He said to the group. " I suggest we head somewhere and fast." He then looked at the murderer. Even if he's willing to give people a benefit of the doubt he was going to have to keep a close eye on this man.

"My powers work better at night so...," Danny stuttered," And also murdering people who oppress me is one of my favirote activities, so don't get on my badside."

Zedek watched as they left the cave, thankful that he could walking in and out without any confrontations. He drew the metal reserves out to the best of his abilities, he was suprised to find only gold and silver although they were in mass quantities. Forming bars of gold and silver, he made them levitate with his mind and he was off and out of the cave, rather noisily running back into the forest.

But before he entered the forest, he launched 10 gold bars and 10 silver bars out of the few tens of bars he had made towards the entrance of the cave, hopefully somebody would find them and find a purpose for them.

Diana followed the Outcasts to the shelter one of them made. She never realized how many different abilities there were until she heard everyone say their ability. I hope we all survive, she thought. Diana opened her mouth to speak, but closed it. She started to think she was the only one without deadly abilities. Unless I count killing myself, she thought.
When the Outcast named Darcel took off, everyone followed him, and she was left alone in the cave. Suddenly, Diana heard loud footsteps, followed by banging noises.
"Huh?"
The banging noises were coming from the entrance of the cave. Diana turned to face the entrance and saw bars of golden and silver, ten of each. That's. . . Weird. These weren't here before. Someone dropped them, she thought.

Joshua looked at Ken. " We still have people at the Cave not to mention wherever Regulus is at." He started to wonder what was taking Batboy so long. "I think it'll be best to head back to the cave and regroup with the others." He then looked at the people. " But It isn't really my call to make. What do you guys think?"

"Yeah..." Ashley wondered if it was a legitimate base, or just something built out of wood and tree bark. It would be pretty hard to get the materials necessary to build a base. Concrete didn't grow on trees!

Since he was clearly being outvoted. He decided to take the highroad and go with it. Joshua turned back to Minute man. " Lead the way Ken." he said. Wondering what his base was like.

Last edited:
" Those who wants to look for their friend then go, and those who want to come, follow me." Ken led the group to a tree stump and pulled the branch of a nearby tree, suddenly the stump raised itself and revealed a ladder." You won't believe how much junk and tech gets thrown out around here. And by nearby I mean about 5 kilometre from here there's a lab that take no care of their equipments, I go salvage from their waste dump a couple times a day, now come on." Ken started climbing down the ladder.

Last edited:
Dasken stopped him. "May I test something?" He asked. Without waiting for a response, he created an explosion with the same strength of a hand grenade at three points; on the stump, on the ladder, and on the bottom.

Joshua moved back a little bit after Explosive decided to bomb the place. " Jeeze Dasken give us a few minutes before you decide to go all explosive on us."

"Alright." Joshua said to everyone. "I'm going to go back to the caves and bring the other here." He had to think for a little bit there were two other girls and Batboy out there. "If I'm not back in an hour that means whatever's out here got me." He looked at them. " I'm actually glad I met all of you. Goodbye my friends. Hopefully we see each other again." And with that Joshua left the safety of the base and ventured towards the cave.

Ken looked at explosion man with a serious look" Do you know how long it will take me to fix this? At least 6 minutes!" He then ran of to the distance and returned with a few plates of iron and some copper. He then started shaping the metal using the heat he created by vibrating the air around it." Well I better get to work on rebuilding the ladder, then rewire the trapdoor mechanism with the branch switch and finally fixing up the crater around the entrance." Ken swiftly got to work.

Ashley watched Ken work. So that's his power, She noted, He has power over metal! Deciding to try and strike up a conversation, Ashley asked, "So, how long have you been out here?"

Ken heard the girl's question and responded while working." I've been here for about 4 months, it was during this time that i built this base with some others, so what's your name?" He leaned over to look at the girl.

He walked through the dark forest. Joshua could of sworn he heard something all around him. He shook it off. ' The berries be starting to take effect.' He thought as he continued to walk. He began to doubt himself. ' Would it really matter if I left them? Your not their leader. Hell you've been ignored whenever an important Idea came. Now your risking your life to save a couple of stragglers.' He kept wrestling with his inner thoughts. " You've always been better off alone. So why do I care!?' He almost yelled. He heard a branch snap behind him. " Who's there?" He asked.

Darcel let the group be, and began to wonder around the area. Darcel began to take note to all the lifeforms in the forest, sensing their movements while he mapped out the land. Suddenly, something seemed to bother him. He tiptoed over towards a small willow tree in the distance. He brushed his hand onto the bark trying to figure out a new blood structure. Then he saw it, a strange animal. It looked small and frail, it had light brown fur with sharp pointy ears with black tips at the top of them. The creature slowly parted his eyelids revealing his ebony colored eyes. The creature sniffed him and waddled into his arms. It had a strange connection to Darcel. The animal was soft and it fell asleep in his arms. "Finally, something sweet that came from this magical mistake forest." he whispered. "I guess I'll go show the others." he thought to himself while he strolled off.

Dasken merely smirked. "Doesn't look too secure to me." He pointed at the tunnel, causing an explosion to collapse the entrance. "I say we try and take the started base here and move it into the cave I carved out." He looked around, arms folded across his chest. "Objections?"

"I'm Ashley," She introduced herself to Ken. "You said there were more people here? Where are they?" Ashley asked, curious. She highly doubted that the girl causing Darcel's trauma was among them, but she wondered how many Outcasts had survived this foreign land. A wolf's howl sounded off in the distance, causing Ashley to startle a little.

" Argh!" Ken said annoyed at how explosion guy kept destroying his work." I was almost finished." He then dropped everything and suddenly disappeared and reappeared behind explosion and chopped him on the back of the head knocking him down." You have not even seen the inside yet! So don't go destroying other people's hard work when you have not even seen it all." He said as he walked back to figure out a way to patch the crater.

Dasken's face went dark. "Don't you EVER," he bellowed, whipping around unbelievably quickly and uppercutting Ken, sending him sprawling, "Touch me AGAIN." Realizing what he had done, he stepped back. "Oh my god... I'm sorry. My head and face are my trigger points." He held out his hand to help Ken up.

Last edited:
As he kept walking through the dark forest he kept hearing sounds. " Who is there!" He shouted. As if on queue Joshua fell backwards. He felt an intense pain coming from his shoulder. He touched his shoulder only to feel a warm liquid. He quickly stood up and ran. He picked up one of the tree's via telekinesis an threw at the unknown assailant. After a while he found the cave and ran into it. He wondered where the two girls and Regulus was at. 'at least the others are safe." He said before fading into darkness.

"Let's just all agree,"Danny whisperd," Get me some hot chocolate, or I will kill you all,"Danny shuffled around on his rock. "I sense a fight brewing," Danny murmered," I guess this group isn't friendly."

Last edited:
Darcel sat criss cross outside of Ken's shelter, petting his new friend. "What shall I call you?" He questioned the creature. All of a sudden, he felt something. His mind began to shake, is heart began to quiver. He felt bloodshed. The creature climbed onto his shoulders trying to comfort him.He yelled towards the group "Something's wrong, someone's hurt!"

Last edited:
Ken, still on the ground, crossed his arm and looked straight at explosion." If you want to help go get some wood and even out the crater around the entrance and fix that stump." Ken said at explosion. he then sensed a ominous presence." what's that?" He whispered to himself.

Darcel placed his hands onto the ground trying to sense where the bloodshed was coming from. He felt warm blood with a slow flow not too far away. He began to run, in fear of one of his friends lives. "Was it one of the girls from the caves? Was it Josh? Was it the girl?" he thought to himself as he ran into the ominous forest.