• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

The guards nodded, and turned their attention to the witch. "You will be teleported to the stands, when the time comes for battle." The guards harmonized, before climbing out of the portal. "If you need help, press the button on the wall."

Darcel stood up, and paced around the room. The tips of his fingers were light red, and occasional blood would drop from them. A rose would grow from his palm, only to be absorbed back into his blood stream.

Dasken stopped munching long enough to notice how nervous Darcel was.
"Hey, man. Calm down. You've held me back before, when I was outta control. You can kick a few newbie's asses if you can hold back a nuke. Right, everyone?"

Last edited:
Ken leaned his pipe on his shoulder and sat down on one of the chairs. "Yeah I'm ready for this thing." He said. Boris finished his steak. "I ready too comrades." Horton looked back from the bed he was sitting on. "Yeah me too I guess." He said quietly.

Dasken sighed. "I was saying before you tried to calm me down." He glanced at Darcel, hefting his warhammer. "I wonder if there's a training ground? I want to show you something."

Matt went through a stretching routine, "Man, I am so pumped." Matt said as he pulled out his blade and used a trick with lightning to sharpen it. "Good." Matt said as he thoroughly looked over his blade one last time before putting it away. Matt then turned to Darcel, "Don't worry my friend. You will do great." Matt said to Darcel with a faint smile on his face.

Darcel nodded, then pressed the button on the wall.

The guards teleported in, and spoke at the same time again. "What would you like group 6?" They asked.

"A training ground.." Darcel suggested.

Guards nodded, and slightly grabbed onto the two. They teleported into a black and white training facility, made up of the same materials as the guards. "Only the finest." They spoke in syncly. The guards waved, and teleported away.

Darcel turned towards Dasken, "What do you want to show me?"

Dasken grabbed Darcel's left arm and inspected it. He did the same with his right arm, and then he eyed Darcel's legs.
"Ever tried to manipulate the blood in your own body before?" He asked.

Brandon sat on his bed and let out a sigh. He wondered what was going on in their universe. More importantly how was Alexander doing." He smiled a little bit before laying his head down.

The figure dropped though the portal and landed on James. "Are you okay?" He asked He looked at the figure. It was a woman she had long flowing blonde hair, She was wearing a blue tanktop and skirt. James couldn't help but think something was different about her. He looked from his point of view and saw that she was knocked out. as if on Cue her clothes turned into a white T shirt and a pair of slacks. " Quzacion." He said. From his travels with Velone he encountered this species. an almost human like species from a different planet. He got up and carried her to his tent.

Chojin had got up and look into the mirror to see we was back home in his small house "woah cool" he said as he walk outside and to the village to said hi to everyone

Darcel nodded, "Dude, who do you thinks blood I've been using this whole time?" He questioned him, as a small blood flower grew from his palm. "I can control others and all, but other people's blood is just... Not as good? I guess." Darcel sighed, and looked around.

Miridia sipped her tea and summed this universe's news to her hands. She sat back in her chair, relaxing as she looked over news and events. She looked to the others in the room and sigh when she saw the food mess.

Lyric laughed at their antics before pulling her knives out and flipping them between her finger tips. Her eyes following the blade as it moved before summing a crystal to sharpen them with.

Dasken shook his head. "No, I mean manipulate the blood while it's still in your body, without you having cuts or anything. Have you done that before? If so, I may be able to help you get some power into your punches..."

"Yep. I know how to switch others blood flows to make em paralyzed, and I've made myself go pretty speedy before... I think I know how to boost my own physical strength, I just don't use it much." He let out a nervous laugh "Do you think you know my magic more than I do?"

Dasken shrugged. "Seemed like your body was unstable, what with you squirting blood all over the place constantly. I figured I could teach you a couple techniques on how to build up some endurance physcially, or I'm afraid you might pop like a tick."

Darcel gave him an unamused face. "You don't understand, being buffer doesn't mean you can't bleed if you're stabbed." The boy looked around "If you made me come here to tell me that 'im going to pop like a tick', when you don't fully understand science and or the magic itself, then I am not going to be happy." Darcel sighed. "Sorry for my rudeness, I'm a little... Anxious for say."

Dasken smiled. "Of course you can bleed when cut. What I'm saying is that I want to help you find a way to NOT bleed when you're overly anxious. If you get that way in a fight out there, well..."

"I don't bleed while anxious dummy. I bleed when injured.. besides when the black blood pours from my eyes. But we don't talk about that." He spoke, as the rose crawled back into his palm.

Dasken gestured to the rose. "Oh, really? What the hell is that flower for, then? Hmm? Aesthetics?" He shook his head. "Whatever. Listen, I wanna help you prepare for the tournament." He looked Darcel in the eyes with determination as steely as his grey eyes.
"How can I do that?"

Vex laid back in the stands unsure of what he wanted to do. After a moment of thought he linked with Dasken. "AYE! You there?" he screamed in his head hoping to get Dasken's attention.

Darcel shrugged, "I don't know what you can help me with.... Especially when you can barely control yourself." A light bulb dinged in he boy's brain. "Oh, and the rose was just left overs from our conversation earlier, I see you have a short memory too."

Dasken gave him a death glare momentarily before hissing through his teeth and taking a couple deep breaths. He pinched the bridge of his nose. "First of all, I hadn't eaten for two days. I have an excuse. Secondly, I can control my powers now. It has been two. Years."

"All I drank for the past two years is nasty ass liquid potions, so you're lucky enough to get the fine meals that Lyric make." Darcel smirked. "And blowing a hole in the floor boards because your mad at Miridia isn't exactly 'control'."

Dasken tried to calm himself to the best of his ability. "You're enjoying this, aren't you." He mumbled. It wasn't a question. "Listen, will you just let me spar with you so I feel a bit better about you going out and fighting? You haven't been the most stable person in the past, either, ya know. Would you ju-AH, FUCKING HELL!" He bellowed, holding his head. "WHAT THE FUCK, VEX!?" He screamed.

Vex smirked at Dasken's reaction. "Good, I have your attention. Could you please meet me outside, its important." Vex floated through the air and out a window, he was hovering just above the area the tournament was gonna be held.

Dasken's left eye began to twitch. Having two conversations at once irritated him as much as it did continuously falling into the river. "It's to make me feel better about you going out to battle. Never seen you fight before. Trying to help you, too."

Vex chuckled slightly before continuing. "I have to leave..." his voice was quiet but strong, even in his head. "Ive just recently found out that my brother went missing while dimension hopping, I have to find him. I contacted you because your the first person I met when I showed up, just wanted to say goodbye."

"Oh, well then, hope you find him. Sorry you had to hear that bad news." He felt himself beginning to get a headache.
"Darcel, I want to help, and I'm afraid you could get hurt. Spar with me or no, it doesn't stop my worry; sparring would just lessen it."

"You think I can't survive in this little battle? Or are you just trying to help me so you can get your little wish? Saving thousands huh? Like my mother?" He began to interigate Dasken, as he sat onto the floor.

Vex broke the link with Dasken and created a rift directly in front of him. "Brother was right...Adam is the only one in our way..." He gave a dark grin, his eyes turning a deep black. "No matter, if this universe is to big of a hassle to conquer we can simply go to another one, now come along Victor, we've got places to be." A voice echoed inside Vex' head responding to him as he stepped through the rift, sealing it behind him.

Dasken inhaled sharply, tender emotional wound still raw. "I... I can't get my wish. No way, no how. If I save thousands, then... then MILLIONS may die..." his face grew dark.

Darcel shook his head. "Heh. I guess, but what about my mother and father? I could be happy, but instead I had to murder my father because you got a little fussy." He took a breath, "When are you going to grow up?"