• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

Kia nodded well in her head she did as well "Yeah i can hear you what is it?" she asked telepathically and she drooped "you better not be telling me something bad about to happen....you better not make us worry and wheres adam....Alya's freaking out" she said to him , sounding a little worried.

Adam lifts his upper body up with his arms, which are shaking as Uber Being approaches from the side. "Soooo weak." He grins as he stops before Adam. He pulls back his leg, and swings it at Adam, crushing his rib cage, and sending him flying through the air, flipping as he went, and before he could hit the ground, Uber Being grabbed him by his leg and swung him into a Tree, crushing it, and Adam felt his Humerus shatter. Uber being grinned as he let go and Adam smashed into the ruins of the Cabin, sending the debris and corpses in all direction. "That was a little fun..." Uber Being admits. Adam can barely move, it hurts too much to move... he coughs up some blood. 'didn't realize I'd go out like this...'

"Ok. If you need help, talk to someone. I fell entirely safe here," Lyric admitted as she wrapped an arm around his shoulders. She kissed his head before looking up at the speakers. The mother keeping track of everyone in their group.

"Yeah...everything's fine. Please dont worry, im actually on my way to get Adam so tell Alya its okay. Ill see you later.." he disconnected his mind from Kia's knowing this might be the last time he talks to her he doesnt want there relationship to end on a sad note. He took a deep breath then stepped through the rift, after being shot around the fabric of reality he was thrown out the other side. He stood up and looked around to see Adam, hurt and bleeding on the ground and, "Is that.....Adam?" he said looking up and the Uber being as it charged in to attack his friend. Vex wasnt sure what was going on but he couldnt just let Adam die. He clenched his fists, silver aura exploded around him and his eyes took on there smoky black appearance, he charged in while the Uber being was focused on Adam, smashing a compact star with the power of a white dwarf into its ribs.

Uber Being notices Vex's arrival, and before the attack can hit, he turns around to the blast and Vex quickly while raising his arm. The blast stops in front of his hand, and he launches it back, doubling the speed. "You know, I thought I was done killing and everything, but now I've just realized I have a whole new Universe to kill." He barely pays attention to Adam or Vex, underestimating them, as he thinks about going into the next Universe.
Adam looks at Vex, and grins slightly. "Heh... guess I should... heal myself...?" He mentally began to pull strings, reforming his body, healing it.

Vex links minds with Adam, "So...im able to gather this is an alternate timeline with an evil version of you....anything else I should know?" as he finished his thought the rift in reality behind him snapped shut.

Darcel nodded, and stayed close to his mother.

Earia created the guards, and shoved them outside.

The guards marched over to the group, and spoke. "Follow us to the holding area." Their voices were sharp, along woth their facial features. The men were made of solid white crystals, an they had a faint glow. Their weapons were pure black, and had stars dotted on them.

'He'll kill us both...' Adam replies, and finishes his restructuring process. He looks up at Uber Being. Probably the most powerful being in all of existence. They don't stand a chance...

Vex stuck his hand out letting the blast hit him and get promptly reabsorbed back into his body. He glanced to Adam, "You ready?" he asked as his silver aura began to brighten till it was pure white.

Dasken eyed the guards suspiciously, but followed them regardless. He debated whether or not to attenot to intimidate the guards. He decided against it, and Zak stayed close to Darcel.

"Er... almost..." Adam replies, putting his knee cap back in place. Uber Being grins. "What do you plan to do to me? I'm a being of unmatched potential! I am GOD!" He laughs maniacally as he raises his arms, and forces Vex's own arms to raise. Uber Being then thrusts his arms down, and Vex smashes into the ground at a speed faster than light. The ground is crushed beneath the raw power, and Vex sinks several feet below the surface as Uber Being grabs several strings.

Vex grunts as his defences break, the force of the impact shattering his legs, he bit the back of his hand to stop from screaming. "Calm...stay calm..." he said quietly while his aura shifted from white to green, healing energy filling his body. After a moment he shot out of the ground, quickly letting his quantum energy smash into Uber Being. He winced as his attack looked frail going against such a monster, "Adam! Get up and help me!" He yelled, a bead of sweat rolling down his forehead.

Adam gets to his feet slowly, and looks over at the battle. Uber Being absorbs Vex's attack, and laughs. "Pathetic!" He slashes his arm in the air, and a gash appears going down Vex's Chest, it goes so deep as to cut through his Ribs, and Uber Being returns his attention to Adam, mentally picking him up into the air, and throwing him into the weakened Vex.

The moment the slash formed Vex wavered on his feet before his healing energy kicked in. He looked up just in time to hold his arms out and catch Adam, his feet slide back and break the ground beneath him. After screeching to a stop he fell to his knees breathing hard. "He....is really strong...." he huffed.

"Yeah..." Adam replies, feeling his own strength returning. "There's gotta be a way to get past his ability... I know how to beat myself, but that doesn't apply to this guy." Uber Being then begins to rip a hole in time-space. "Shit..." Adam mutters, and lifts his arm at Uber Being. A Boulder the size of a small Elephant flies over Adam's Head, soaring at Uber Being, who looks at it and waves his hand dismissively. The Boulder shatters and tiny rocks rain down. "Guess I'll need to kill you two before I kill everyone you care about. I'm getting excited thinking about it!"

Vex' head shot up as Uber Being spoke, an image of Kia flashed through his head. Vex' face grew dark as he stood, "We cant let him destroy everything...." After a moment of silence Vex looked back up, cocky smirk plastered across his face again. "Well if we cant beat him like this...." Vex hunched forward, a pained expression on his face, "We'll just...have to....use all our power..hehe, never done that before, been to scared...." Vex floated up as he was encased in a shining ball of white light. He held his hands out next to him and yelled as hundreds of small suns filled the sky. He slammed his fists together making the attacks collide and fuse into one large ball of shining orange power. A black smoky aura surrounded the attack as his quantum powers activated. He threw his hands forward launching the attack at Uber Being, he continuously sent compact gravitational energy into the ball speeding it up with each hit. Then it connected, the boom that took place next encased the planet in light for a few short seconds. Vex used his telepathy to hold the remains of earth in place before slowly falling to the ground.

Last edited:
Adam looked at Vex. "You know I could avoid that... who says he didn't to..." But as they see, Uber Being stands in the same spot, faintly glowing, his body appearing fuzzy, like a double image. He'd absorbed the attack. "Wow! The power of that attack was impressive! But all you did was make me more than a God. Alright, see if you like this;" He raises his hand to them, and the world turns black.
Images flash before their minds.
Casys, Uber Being ripping his Head from his torso...
Dasken, Uber Being piercing his Heart with an energy beam...
Miridia, Uber Being ripping her slowly, limb from limb...
Kia and Alya, both having their internal organs strewn about in a fit of rage from Uber Being...
"Scared yet?" Uber being growls at them, his voice having gone demonic as they returned to reality, and the ground ripped open beneath them. Corpses and Demons reached up through the tear in the Earth, and began dragging down the two Outcasts. "I'm done playing games, children."
It's the End.

Miridia sighed but nodded, motioning for everyone to follow along. She kept a close eye on the guards and ford her arms bind her back, straightening it.

Lyric clenched her hand shut, ready to defend her family if the guards tried anything. She doubt they would but was still cautious.

Kia and Alya sighed and they ran into the portal to the games " Good thing the portal was still open " Alya said and she walked around and she saw Lyric and she walked up to her and the guards " Hey Lyric..." she said and she sat down and she rubbed her head " Hmm " she pouted ,"you better not die adam " she whispered softly. Kia smiled and she walked up to them and she sat beside Alya.

Vex shook violently as the images passed through his head, "H-how....." Casys and Dasken flashed through his head, being murdered. "How...." Miridia and Alya next. His aura built higher and higher, shining bright white. The demons below him back away in fear from the dark presence emanating off him. Everything fell silent around him for a second, his aura completely disappearing, the final thought of Kia being brutally wiped from existance passed through his mind. "....How DARE YOU!" His aura appeared again, this time it was shadowy black trailing upwards, his eyes shined gold and the ground underneath him turned to dust. The glow from his eyes was so intense you could barely make out the features on his face. He vanished from sight. "Die..." he said reappearing next to Uber Being, bloodlust in his eyes, he punched the being in the back before disappearing again. "Die" he was in front of the being, kicking him in the side of the head. "DIE!" he screamed appearing above the being, slamming quantum powered punches and kicks down on the evil creature.

Uber Being didn't suspect the attacks, and was hit by every attack, the places Vex hit searing the flesh, and steam drifted up from each patch of seared skin. Adam's face darkened as he saw how it happened. He closed his eyes, and the World darkened around him. "I have no words... to describe what I will do to you." He lifts a single arm into the air, his left eye turning red, and a red aura drifting lazily from it as Uber Being was raised into the air, and Adam slammed him back down. Back up, then down, a continuous slamming of Uber Being into the ground, crushing every bone in his body. Just a little more, if they didn't relent and give him a chance, they could win...

Vex' eyes were large and crazy a as Uber Being was slammed into the ground. He drew a fist back, his aura began twirling up his arm before completely encasing it in black energy. "DIE!" he screamed one last time while charging down, he threw his fist forward just as Adam started to lift the being again. Vex' energy was focused down into his fist which perfectly connected with the middle of Uber Beings face.

The fist slammed through Uber Being's face, caving in the front of his Skull, and Vex's hand emerged out of the backside of his Skull, just as Adam teleported directly behind Uber Being, and punched him in the back, between the Shoulder Blades. He watched as Uber Being began to turn to dust. He made sure the process was slow, and painful. Those dead in this dimension deserve that, at least.
Uber Being is dead.

Vex breathed heavily as the skull around his arm crumbled away into ash. He took a step back and swayed on his feet slightly before dropping to one knee. ".....Never threaten my family....and never threaten Kia...." he said while shakily getting back this feet. He walked up to Adam leaning down to pick up his tired friend. "Lets go home..." he said plainly before stepping through the portal which snapped closed behind him.

They arrived back in Antarctica. Their tired bodies immediately being battered by the icy wind as a Blizzard raged. The Portal sealed shut behind them, and a tall figure cloaked in Black stood before them. He noded his Head. "Hmm." He says.

Vex was now calm again, the rage had left his face and his smile returned. "Looks buddy if you wanna fight.....this might be a bad time we just killed a hyper powerful god...." He crossed his arms trying to look cocky which was difficult in his battered condition.

"Fight? Put down my pupil. He's done well, even considering how inferior you both were to the 'Uber Being'." He replies, and lowers his hood to reveal tired, grey old eyes, a shiny bald head and a massive, long White Beard. "Adam has completely finished his Training. Mentally. Now, for the Physical. He's nowhere near finished. He's still as weak as his Father was."

The guards led the group towards a small portal. "In here is where you shall be staying until the battle begins. Go." The men spoke in harmony, as they all gestured group 6 into the portal.

Darcel's eyes scattered everywhere, as he awkwardly stumbled into the portal.

Casys looked around as he followed Miridia, wary of the guards and other people around. He put up a faint force field around himself and his friends that would allow people to pass through but would stop projectiles and things like that. Casys stepped into the portal hesitantly, though he was very excited to get the tournament under way.

Vex laid Adam down before sitting back. "So your his Master huh? Nice to properly meet you, im Vex." He said with a smile while holding his out to shake as if he was talking to an old friend.

Ayra and Kia walked thur the portal, they noticed the force field around them and they smiled , knowing that someone was ...cacy was making sure everyone would be ok. Alya ran up to casy and she smiled " Oh an Angel.." she giggled "i'm a demon" she smiled at him.

Vex put his hand down and shrugged. "....Please take care of my friend." Vex said before turning around and walking away. "Im gonna go see Kia, I need a friendly face right now..." he said quietly.

"Take Adam with you. I don't want him right now. When he regains conscious, tell him he did good. He only survived because of the 'bond' he's been forming with that Demon." The Master says, pulling the Hood back over his Head.

Casys looked around the hotel suite and nearly gasped at the extravagance. Casys looked at the girl who ran up to him. "Oh, yeah I'm an Angel." Casys spread his brilliant black wings through the slits in his jacket. "I'm Casys. I don't think we've met." Casys held a hand out to Alya to shake her hand.

Vex nodded and grabbed his friend. "Sure its not like I punched a hole through the guys head or anything..." Vex said to himself sarcastically. After taking a moment to let his regeneration abilities do there work, he and Adam were healed. He promptly flashed back over to Miridia's house. "Well I think its time we go watch the tournament...." he said to Adam.

"Alya...?" Adam mutters, barely conscious. Using the power to turn someone to dust after the extent of powers he performed, he's exhausted beyond belief.

"It's ok," Lyric moved to steady her son and smiled. She gently grasped otp his shoulder and looked at Miridia. The witch looking around and then looked at darcel. The two nodded to eachother and Miridia walked over.

"Darcel. Are you sure you can do this," Miridia pressed as she relaxed and looked about the place. Her shadows relying information as they spread through the area, searching for interesting figures.

Dasken eyed the guards suspiciously, well aware of the human psyche. He couldn't see normal people being so in sync.
Then again, he thought to himself, just look at where you are.
He looked around the hotel, investigating as much as he could without himself seeming suspicious. He got an extremely solid layout of the place in case of a need for an emergency exit.

"Thats right buddy." Vex said before forcing his way through a portal to where the tournament is being held. He sensed out his friends energy and approached them. "Hey guys, could someone hold Adam for me?" He said with a half lidded grin as he slowly began to fall back, using the last of his energy to get them here.