• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

Alya smiled and she shook his hand " Yeah its nice too meet you..oh...i gotta go" she said and she grabbed Kia and she disappeared before reappearing where adam and vex was and she fell on the floor " Hey Adam" she said and she got up " am i late?" she asked giggling and she bent down and she looked at him. "what the hell happened " she asked. Kia looked at vex " Your alive?" she teased

Vex fell back, his head was spinning. He looked up at Kia with a grin, "Barely alive...im glad to see you." He said with a smile before shakily standing back up and kissing Kia.

Kia gasped and she pushed him away " Ekk what was that for?"she asked, she knew he missed her but she didn't think they were that deep into their relationship. Alya sighed and she pet Adam's head and she picked him up and she laid his head on her lap as they sat beside each other. "ohh someones getting kisses Kia" she laughed.

Vex was slightly saddened by the response he got. "Fine, I wont do it again." he said while trying to walk away only to stumble and hit the wall, barely able to stand.

Kia blushed and she drooped "wait i'm sorry Vex" she said and she ran at him and she grabbed his arm and she hugged him "i was being stupid...you just went thought death itself and i pushed you way...' she said and she looked up and she kissed him slowly "i'm so sorry" she cried as she kissed him

Vex stepped back out of the kiss and stumbled slightly. "Dont do it if you dont wanna do it..." he said while trying to restore his own energy which turned out to be one hell of a challenge.

Kia looked down and she hugged him "i do .....i'm sorry....i love you your amazing and if i lost you i would know what to do.....your my everything" she cried and looked up " Please i'm so stupid i love you...i don't know why i did that....i'm so sorry please forgive me" she said, as tears came down her cheeks.

Adam slowly opens his eyes and finds himself looking up at Alya. "Oh..." He says, and sits up, rubbing his arm. It still stings. "What'd I miss?" He asks, trying to make his Humerus feel better.

Darcel nodded, "Yes Ms. Miridia. It's perfectly fine." he sat onto one of the room's chairs, taking a small sip from his vile. He shoved the liquid into his pocket, and twiddled his thumbs.

The guards climbed in after them, and sheathed their weapons. "Do you need anything." they said in sync.

Dasken raised his hand.
"Uh, yeah. Can I get about four ice packs, a jar of nutella, a loaf of Cottage-brand bread, and a plastic knife? I assume metal silverware is frowned upon here."

Vex hugged her close. "Look im sorry that I kissed you...its just, while we were fighting in the other timeline I saw you die. It just brought forward several feelings I didnt know I had for you."

All the items Dasken requested for appeared in the soldiers hands, almost instantly. They all in syncly spoke again, "Anything else?" they all handed the items to Dask, and stood back into position.

Kia nodded and she sighed "its ok...Vex i didn't know" she said and she put her hand on his shoulder " vex ....i understand" she said hugging him close and she smiled " i love you too..." she whispered.

Alya rubbed her arm and she sighed " Nothing we just go here in this place" she said laying her head on his lap "i missed you adam" she whispered and she blushed " Did something happen you look at me like your seeing a ghost" she asked confused.

Dasken stubled back slightly in surprise, and he grew a wry smile. The gears in his head were almost visibly turning as he grabbed the items from the tray.
"How about..." he thought for a minute. His smile grew even wider, and his face grew a slightly disturbing look.
"How about my warhammer?" His smile yet widened, testing the limits of these guards; whether or not they could give weapons, organisms, or only safe, non-living things.

"Some tea would be nice. Also where will magic users be staying? I doubt I'll be allowed to participate," Miridia crossed her arms and leaned back against a wall, a smile gracing her face. The witch pulling a few of her shadows back to her incase dasken or another got uppity.

" Yeah I'm ready." Brandon said. " This is going to be fun." He said as he kissed her forehead. "Miridia do you know where we're expose to go?" he asked.

The guards nodded, and Dasken's war hammer appeared in their hand. They handed the man the weapon, and then turned toward Miridia. "They will be staying here." they all spoke, as the area changed into a hotel room. The guards all had tea in their hands. "Here."

"Thank you," Miridia accepted the tea, clicking her tongue at the taste. She walked over and sat down, crossing her legs as she looked them over, "where will I be sitting during the games"?

"Sure is," Grace smiled before moving around to see the room. She crossed her hands behind her back and grinned, "not a bad place we got".

Dasken began laughing, all of the cruel and greedy things he could do. He quickly snapped out of it, though, and looked around at everyone, then back to the guards. He grabbed his hammer, standing as tall as he on it's hilt.
"Where do we sleep?" Dasken asked.

"Well, to break it down into easily digestible bites, we visited the 'end of the world' and killed an evil version of me who's pretty much God, and he might have also killed all of you... it wasn't exactly my cup of tea..." Adam replies, trailing off. He looked at her. "It's all just a bad dream now."

Casys walked into the kitchen of the suite and opened the fridge. He marveled at the sight of the fridge's contents, gaping at the mountains of fruit and vegetables, as well as the more carnivorous selections. Casys piled a plate high with food and walked back to where the others were gathered. "Thith plathe ith all right," he mumbled through a full mouth.

Ayla nodded and she hugged him " I'm glad you saved us..." she said and she hugged him " So that world is dead" she said and she pet his head " So what now?" she asked him and she smiled happily.

Adam shrugs. "I'm pretty out of it right now... I wouldn't mind just sitting here... with you." He grins slyly, and Kelly flutters through the Window, landing on his arm. He chuckles. "It feels like forever since I saw you." He strokes her Chin.

Vex walked over to Adam and Alya with his arm still around Kia. "So...are you guys dating yet or what?" He asked with a sly grin spread across his face. He linked minds with Adam, "Stop being a bitch and just ask her!"

Ken walked into the hotel folowed by Boris. "Wow this place is huge." Ken said. He heard the guards talking abou what they wanted. "Well I forgot my metal pipe back in our dimension, could I have it?" He asked. Boris eyed the place and found the fridge. "Oh food!" He sadi as he ran over. Horton walked through the poratl and sat down on one of the beds. "Elephant guy not talk much huh." Said Boris with a steak in his mouth.

Last edited:
"Uh... Not yet... I uh... well....." Adam can feel his face reddening, and he glances at Alya. 'I'm not read for something like this...' Adam replies in his mind to Vex. He turns to Alya. "Um... Alya... I... I like me, and you like you... er... hang on... that's not right..."

Alya blushed and she looked at him and she pet his head " Sure...." she laughed and she hugged him close " Hehe Adam i do like myself...am so cute huh" she winked and she hugged him close. "so yes i'll be your girlfriend and......you can be my little boyfriend" she laughed and she sighed happily.

Last edited:
Adam looks like a Tomato. "Oh... r-really?" He asks, his nervousness having returned, but was quickly fading as everything seemed to be working perfectly. "Wow... uh... I've never had a Girlfriend before..."

Alya blushed and she nodded " Adam i bet your happy" she said and she grabbed his hand and she yawned " Good thing you fell for a demon" she chuckled and she hugged him tight before she closed her eyes and she looked at him " Can i heal you" she asked, fire started to come out of her hands and slowly moved on him , it started to turn green to heal him.

Matt jumped on one of the beds and lied down on it, "Man these beds are so comfortable!" Matt exclaimed as he rolled around in the bed. Matt then sat up, "I wonder who has the first match. It'll probably be a major one." Matt said as he got off the bed and admired the food in the fridge before a grabbed various fruits.

Adam grins. "Aw, thanks..." He pulled his free hand up to his neck, and pulled the Heart necklace she'd formed him some time ago. "I still have this, somehow held onto it through that crazy shit..." He slips his fingers into hers. "I guess you're right... I am happy."

Alya blushed and she put her hands on the necklace and she smiled " Your keep it..i thought after i gave it too you you would have just threw it away....i knew you cared for me but i didn't know you cared that much" she smiled and she hugged her close, her healing flames continued to heal him and herself as well " I am too" she cried

The guards handed the man his pipe. "The first battle is important, is everyone prepared?" The men questioned. All the guards stood in a straight line, side by side. One of the men fell out of the line, only for him to shatter. His crystal remains dissipated, and a new man took his place.

"Hey... I've been wondering. Kia can wield fire and Ice. I've only seen you use Fire. You can use Ice as well, right?" Adam asks. Kelly chirps with the same interest he is displaying.

Alya nodded "...maybe but i wanted to unlock my demonic magic and use darkness as a weapon." she said and she changed hands and making a dark orb appear and she smiled " see i gave her my fire power but i didn't want her ice but i still got it and i have demonic powers"

"Interesting. Benefits of being fused with someone for a while, eh?" He leans back, putting his hands behind his Head and closing his eyes. "I'm feeling a lot better... but I should probably finish regaining my strength. I'll take a quick power nap if you don't mind." Kelly flutters out the Window again, probably to hunt for bugs or such.

Alya nodded and she pet his head before she laid back down " Ok i'm gonna sleep as well " she said and she closed her eyes and she began to sleep, her fire left them and went back inside her body and started to make her warm so he could be warm as well.