• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

"I know youve been getting help with your training. Everyone else's power has increased dramatically over the years but your energy is enormous, its unrealistic to assume any form of solo training would get you this far so quick." Vex crossed his arms and smiled. "Id like help learning about my quantum powers...."

Alya drooped and she nodded "oh ok...Adam?" she asked looking around "aww i guess he left " she said and she sat down and she groaned "hey at least he didn't push me away because i'm a demon"

"A-addictive? Hold on a second..." he pointlessly looked Darcel in the eyes. "Darcel, was it? Darcel... are you addicted to these things?" He put a hand on Darcel's shoulder, preparing to use more of his power in secret.

Darcel sighed, "Nope.. it's just healthy. I have to drink what the tribe people and I make, especially because it.." Darcel paused and whispered in Zak's ear. "It makes me forget things. It shuts off part of my brain, the abstract thought part to be exact.."

Zak's eyes widened and, with a jolt, he rewired Darcel's brain to remove any possibility of addiction. His pinpoint precision made sure that it was only with drug-related addictions. He hoped Darcel wouldn't get mad at him.

Alya looked at the boy and she nodded "yeah i'm ok" she said and got up and she drooped "maybe i can" she said and she tried to locate adam's brian "hey adam....where are you?" she asked in his mind.

Adam glanced over his Shoulder. "Your presence is... not exactly wanted here. I'd suggest you leave. He doesn't like other people. I was a lucky exception." Adam tries to block the hole in time and space from Vex.

Zak held his cheek. "I LOST MY MOM TO ADDICTION!" He screamed, then fell silent. His eyes flashed with tears for a moment. He stood slowly. "I took away your ability to become addicted to drugs. I can't... I can't see another person die to them..." he gingerly held his cheek.

"I already sensed that there is a higher presence here and I plan to take full responsibility for my actions." Vex dropped to one knee and gave praise to the unknown presence as he could tell it was far above any of the other outcasts. After a moment Vex slowly raised his head, his black smokey eyes activated. "I see youve formed a hole in reality, ive never done that but ive traveled through the pockets outside of space-time." He gave a friendly smirk before standing up.

"Yeah. Well, you better leave. He might hurt you... or more, if I don't." Adam says, suddenly hostile. This part of his life is Private, and he felt extremely disturbed.

"Yeah, 2, how's it going?" Matt asked as he looked over at 2, "Don't worry Alya, maybe you can participate next time." Matt said as he faintly smiled at the girl, "You could cheer me and Kia and though." Matt added as he put his feet on another chair, and anxiously waited for the moment they were going to leave.

Vex' smile faded. "I hunted you down because I wanted to learn about quantum powers and also because I wanted to know what you kept hiding from us. You have no right to be angry at me when your keeping such a large secret away from the group, goodbye Adam..." Vex' image swirled and was sucked inward towards nothing making him completely disappear. After a moment of traveling back through the 'void' Vex reached Miridia's house trying to keep his re-entry discrete.

Alya jumped out of his head and she shivered and she fell on the floor and she drooped " Whats going on with adam" she drooped and she shivered " OK...." she said and she shivered "i'm scared Matt" she drooped before she laid on the floor and she began to sleep. Kia walked in "hmm Matt if she's not in...i'm not in...well one vex wants me safe" she said.

Vex flashed next to Kia put his arm around her. "Yep, gonna keep you safe." He said with a smile before turning to Matt. "Are you sure your ready for this?" His voice was calm and calculated. He had entered 'teacher mode'.

Adam's eyes narrowed at Vex's disappearance. He then let out a sigh, and a staff bonked him on the Head from behind. "Ow." Adam rubbed the spot as he turned to his Master. "You fool. You keep threatening people like that and you'll have to deal with me." He growled. Adam smirked slightly. "But Master, you're threatening me ri-" He got hit on the Head again. "Shut up." Adam complied. "Now, pull apart those threads tangling with the main one." Adam got to work.

"Yup, I can handle it. You are my teacher after all." Matt said to Vex with a smile. "I just wonder who I'll have to face." Matt said as he imagined possible opponents. "Oh yeah, have you came up with a name for my visual powers? I've only came up with the name for the black aura I can manifest, I call it Susanoo." Matt said as he looked back at Vex.

Vex smirked glad to see Matt was confident. "Ah yeah a name. I didn't have much time to think about but and I believe a fitting name is Sharingan. Thats the basic name, fix up your improved version with whatever name you'd like."

Dasken groaned as he woke up. He looked around him, and nearly went back to sleep. Then it hit him.
He had no idea where he was.
He tried to fly upwards, but his power storage had been depleted and he was, apparently, still recharging. He rubbed the back of his head, then quickly withdrew his hand, feeling a large welt forming. He looked down, and all he wore was a pair of pants. No shirt, no socks, no shoes. He was caked with dirt and mud, and he was deep within some woods. A part where he had never been, if this was even the woods near Miridia's mansion. He stumbled about, holding in screams and catching his breath due to his many burises, cuts, and welts acting up with his fast pace.

Darcel's eyes turned a deep blue." I-I" He wrapped his arms around Zak, and hugged him. "I... I'm sorry.. I didn't know, I thought you were.. I thought.." words spilled from his mouth, as the shivers formed across his legs.

Kia looked at him and she smiled at him " Yeah i'm ready...but i gotta ask you something its about Alya...she went into Adams mind and when she got out , she felt scared and she passed out...i don't know if she's ok" she said.

"Sharingan, that sounds pretty cool." Matt said, he then stood up and closed his eyes. "Sharingan." Matt said as he opened his eyes and activated his visual powers, "That is a fitting name. It kind of matches the sound I hear whenever I activate it." Matt said as his Sharingan turned back into his regular eyes. "For my improved vision, I think I'll call that, Mangekyo Sharingan." Matt said as he sat back down.

Vex stared at Alya, his eyes began to glow silver as he locked onto her. "It appears she simply overloaded her senses. Brains like mine and Adam's are highly advanced. She probably saw some things her mind couldnt quite comprehend. She's very shaken up but she should be fine after some rest."

Kia nodded and she went outside "i thought she saw something bad or something she wasn't suppose to see and was punished " she said walking to the tree and she waited.

Zak flushed. "No, I...I...I... I didn't mean to upset you or anything... I'm sorry, I just... I don't know what got into me. I never raise my voice..." he stuttered.

Vex nodded to Kia and smiled, "I believe she should be fine. By the way, you should work on accessing your fire and ice powers at the same time, it could help strengthen you."

Darcel looked him in his eyes, as his own turned into their galaxy color. "Don't worry, I shouldn't of been such a jerk.." he wiped the tears from Zak's eyes, ad brought him closer. "Im the one who should be sorry." He mumbled.

(OOC: #darklifecodeshipping)

Zak looked down. "You... didn't do anything wrong. I'm the one that instigated it; I should have expected a response from you like that..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As he meandered through the woods, Dasken heard rustling. His body tensed, his mind skimming through every possible option. He heard a deep rumbling, a low growl.
Shit, he managed to think before getting leapt at by a wolf. Time seemed to slow down for him as the wolf leapt. He tried to use his powers, but all he got was a few pops and fizzles, and his eyes widened as the beast continued towards him. Without thinking, he threw a mighty punch, and the wolf was knocked out of the way. With a yelp, it crashed back into the bushes. He sighed and smirked, brushing off his pants.
Then he heard the rest of the pack. He rolled his eyes and bore an exasperated and scared look.

Kia nodded and she chuckled " Ok lets do it " she said with a smile and she chuckled and she hugged him and she jumped away "lets do this" she smiled.

Vex grinned at her before getting in a fighting stance. "Since your going to use the elements, I guess ill do the same..." Vex threw his hand in the air which forced a large boulder to rise from the earth. "Here I come!" He yelled as he ran forward throwing the rock her direction.

The boy placed his hand on Zak's cheek, and placed him onto a chair. "I shouldn't of jumped to conclusions, I'm always stuck in the past, you know." Darcel sighed, and his eyes changed into a deep blue. "Do you need anything..?"

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
Dasken, panting heavily and sweating up a storm, ignored the stinging sensation on his many cuts and bruises from the salty water. His left eye slightly swoolen aorund the edges and his hair ruffled, legs heavy and scratched to all hell, kicked one of the unconscious wolves. He continued on towards where he hoped the mansion was. He shuffled along next to a river, finding a large, thick branch to help him support his weight.
As he walked farther and farther towards the east, he realized that Miridia's house would be west of where he was. He cursed but, when he went to turn around, lost his footing and fell into the river, which pulled him further east. He sputtered and paddled while sparing as much energy as he could, constantly snapping and sparking, fighting the torrent of water.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zak looked up at Darcel, and something in his mind clicked. His eyes sparkled for half a second, and he looked down again. "You... don't need to get me anything. I should be... should be helping you..." Zak muttered. He went from flush to blush.
(OOC: #DarkLifeCodeShipping)

Kia didn't dodge it , she used her ice powers to break thru the rock and she broke it into pieces and she giggled and she threw fire at him and she made the ice cold rocks go flying back at vex.

Vex' silver aura exploded around him as he punched and kicked the rocks breaking them apart as they came at him. "Nice move Kia!' He yelled while stopping the attacks. He flicked his finger forward making a large rock fly at her from behind while he charged her from the front.

Matt walked outside and jumped onto the roof and watched Vex and Kia train. "I can see them getting married." Matt said with a smirk as he laid back and looked up at the morning sky, mentally preparing himself for this tournament. "Hmm, I'll probably be underestimated because I'm only 15, but I'll show them." Matt said as he watched the clouds move throughout the sky.

A Portal opened in front of Miridia's mansion and a man Dropped out. It was Kelvin and he was holding a megaphone. "Universe 6 get your fighters ready, you are being summoned to the central dimension for the tournament that you were informed of!" He said through his megaphone.

Matt jumped off the roof and landed next to Vex and Kia, "Are you guys coming?" Matt asked as he started walking toward the house and toward the portal. "So, do we just enter this thing?" Matt asked as he looked carefully through the portal.

Kia looked at matt and she gasped when the rock hit her and she groaned "ow vex" she cried and she laid on the ground and she cried out in pain "crap that really hurt " she whimpered and she looked at vex and she chuckled before she looked down.