• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

Adam looks at Kelly, then back at Alya. "Don't mind her. She's just used to getting all the attention. She'll just have to get used to it." Kelly turns her head from Adam.

Alya sighed and she sat in the grass still in animal form " hmm ok...hey Is kelly real? i thought people said she was a Fazed being or something" she asked wagging her tails.

"Well, she wasn't that real when I made her, but I have the power to change illusion into reality. Kelly is as real as you and me, she's self aware, and intelligent too." Kelly chirped happily at his comment, forgetting the earlier dispute.

Alya nodded "huh i wonder if i can understand her now that i'm a Kitsuse?" she asked and she walked up to Kelly "hi kelly?" she asked and she wagged her paw and she smiled. " I look stupid?" she asked

Kelly chirped indignantly. It doesn't seem she can speak, just squeak, even to another Animal. "I don't think I ever developed an ability for her to actually converse. Whoops." Adam says.

"Yeah. miridia says she'll help watch the kids," Grace smiled and kissed his lips quickly before moving to go get her morning coffee. She stretched and yawned, a bright smile on her face.

Miridia stood in her kitchen, eating some leftovers as she had her morning tea. The witch was thinking of everything that was about to happen and drifted off into thought.

Alya looked at him "can you have to learn how to speak" she said bouncing up and down on the ground before she looked down at her now muddy paws "huh ekk ...well this sucks...hey Adam can i be carry...i don't want to get my fur muddy" she said.

Vex" clones disappeared and the original one spawned next to Kia, "Yeah I know its early but today is a big day for the group, please just hurry and change out of your pj's." He said disappearing and reappearing with a set of clothes for Kia. "Let me know when your ready then we can head out." he hugged her and smile before stepping out the door.

Kia looked at him and she sighed " Ok " she said and she went to the bathroom and she changed into her normal day clothes and she came out and she waited for vex to call her " I'm ready" she said and she waited.

Vex appeared right in front of her with a large grin on his face. "Ya look great, lets go!" He said before grabbing Kia before flashing them both over to Miridia's. "Everyone will probably just meet up here." He said to Kia as he walked around the house.

Kia gasped and she looked at him "Grr if you don't stop teleporting everywhere without warning me..." she said and she laughed a little "oh can i meet Miridia..." she asked looking down "i haven't meet her"

Vex smiled at Kia, "Im not teleporting, im running. Ill slow down next time so you can see what it looks like. And yeah, of course you can meet Miridia." He walked through the house yelling, "Miridia! You home!?"

Kia nodded "Oh its so fast..." she said and she shivered " I hope i can Surf that fast one day" she said and she giggled happily before she looked around " Mirada's house is nice" she said.

"Well, yes. I can carry you." Adam replies, rolling up the sleeves of his Jacket, wondering why she couldn't just go back to her original form. 'Don't think about it...' He told himself.

Vex walked into the kitchen with Kia. "Morning!" He said with a friendly smile before turning to Miridia. "Kia said she's never met you and wanted to so we came early."

Kia nodded and she looked at Miridia "hi miss Miridia i'm kia..i don't think i meet you yet" she said holding out her hand for a hand shake.

Alya yawned and she blushed a little " Hmm this is nice...also i just haven't been in this form for a while so i wanted to be in it and also being a demon fox is kind of amazing"she laughed before she looked at kelly "please make her able to talk"

Adam shakes his Head. "I'm not giving her that ability. I like her better as is. Besides, I've already allowed you to make me do some things I don't do. Like carrying you. Don't take this lightly, It's a special privilege. I just... don't normally let people in, you know? No one even knows my story, which I'm totally okay with, though." His eyes darken momentarily, but flash back to the Sea Green Color they're normally at.

Darcel picked up Zak, and threw him outside. After he got rid of the bomb, he got dressed and put on his bead necklace.

The beast wagged her tail, and ran over to Zak. She grabbed him by his shirt, and dragged him towards Miridia's.

James started on his way to Miridia's place. As he was doing so he saw a rift open up. He looked at it as a figure emerged from it.

Universe 8
Queen Kathryne sipped her tea as she watched her subjects. She smiled as she saw a familiar man walk through the door. She stood up and ran towards the man giving him a friendly hug.
" Hey Katie." The Admiral Seth McNav said. He was in his early fifties. His once raven black hair now has patches of white in it. one of his eyes where covered with an eye patch. The man was Kathryn's oldest living friend and confidant.
" How's Triston doing." She asked.
"He's doing fine." The younger man said as he entered a few minutes later. Triston McNav the man in his mid twenties looked at his god mother. "It's been too long ma'am" he said. Without thinking about it Kathryne quickly pulled Triston into a hug.
" So what brings the McNavs to Quzac." She asked.
" Triston here was invited into a tournament from an old wizard friend." Seth said. " Valone wondered if you'd like to participate."
" Sure." She said a wide smile appeared on her lips.. "It get's real boring around here." She missed their old times fighting. " I might need to train a little bit." She said.

Zak, still woozy, let the beast drag him along. His head smacked into a rock, and blinking it off, he looked up.
He saw the beast. He saw the house retreating in the background.
He saw him being dragged by a strange animal.
It took him a minute to realize what was going on.
"HEEEEEEEEEELP!" He screamed, head hitting another rock.

Darcel ran towards Zak, and picked him up. After throwing the man onto his shoulder, concern began to fill his voice. "What?! Are you ok?!" He asked.

The beast growled, suspecting something to jump out at her.

"Hello. Are you both hear for breakfast," mirida titled her head and smiled happily at them as she crossed her arms. Her tea floating beside her as she looked the two people over.

Alya sighed and she jumped down " Nevermind i think i'm just gonna walk" she said going back to demon self and she drooped " Adam...i was just asking ...you don't have to rude to me" she said and she walked ahead of him to get her mind off of something.

Adam watches her walking ahead, and feels another emotion he can't remember feeling before. It's a sad feeling, one of anger at himself and the need to make her... happy?
"Wait!" He ran up to her, beside her. "Sorry if I come off... rude. I just..." He sighs. "I just didn't have a reason to care about anyone or anything before..."

Alya looked at him and she sighed " Adam that was rude i just wanted to be carried..and when i'm in my animal form...i kind of act a little like a animal so i wanted to be held" she said and she drooped "its ok..." she said a smile.

Alya sighed and she held her arms out "ok pick me up " she said turning into her kitsuse form.

Kia nodded and she blushed a little "Yeha i'm hungry" she said and holding her belly and she sat beside him and she smiled happily.

Matt jolted awake when he heard everyone get up, "Good morning." Matt said as he got up and went into the bathroom. He showered, and prepared himself for the day. "Uh, I slept like a rock." Matt said as he sat down at the table across from Vex and Kia, "So today's the big day." Matt said as he eat a piece of bread. "I just hope we don't have to fight each other." Matt said as he finished his bread and drank some energy juice drink.

Alya looked around and she drooped "aww wheres Kelly?" she asked wrapping her trails on his arms and she drooped " Home?" she asked "ekk not there i meant where we sleep last night"

Vex downed his breakfast quickly then sat back and exhaled deeply. He turned his attention to Matt, "Well you want have to worry about fighting me so that's one less problem you have to deal with." He then turned to Kia, "Are you in the tournament?"

Kia looked at him and she sighed "why should i would lose the first round" she said and she drooped " Plus i don't want to make anyone worry if i was to get hurt" she said and she looked down "but if you want i will join"

Adam furrowed his eyebrows. "Erm, I'm not sure where that is... I never sleep anymore, so the last place I remember sleeping is somewhere in South America. So... are we going to Miridia's? I think that's where everybody is anyways. And as for Kelly, she'll come back. She always does."

"Hmmm, if I win what would I wish for?" Matt asked as he began to think about possible wishes. "Maybe I could wish that I could get out of here and take revenge on the government, but that seems to dark." Matt said as he propped his feet against another chair. "Honestly, I'm just doing this for the experience." Matt said as he looked out the window.

Vex grabbed Kia's hand, "Hey, you were gone for so long. Dont blame yourself for that please." He gave her a caring smile hoping his words would help. "I can warp reality with my mind but I still dont know how to comfort people.....good job Vex...." he thought to himself.

"That's Beasty." He gave a small smile, "She's my pet, she was bringing you to Miridia's... today's the day you know." He began to walk, as he patted Zak's back. "Don't be afraid of her, sir."

The canine ran back to Darcel, following him to Miridia's.