• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

Darcel sighed, and turned around. He walked over to Zak, and lifted him up, cradling him like a child. "You're taking to long, might as well carry you." He let out a soft laugh, as he held the man in his arms.

The gentle giant giggled at her owner's impatientness.

Kia blushed and she nodded " of course " she said and she hugged him " I can't think i'm the reason i got lost" she said and she drooped " Vex do you want me to do the thing" she asked smiling.

Alya nodded and she sighed "Yeah lets go to the ladies house" she said and she smiled "wait am i allowed inside?" she asked smiling at him "demon remember " she said.

"Yep," Grace grinned at him and twirled around when Miridia summoned her new battle wear. She stretched and bounced on the balls of her feet, "ready to kick some ass and take names"!

"Please don't embarrass the family," Miridia chuckled and grace made a noise of protest at her sisters comment. The two sister trading small jabs at eachother.

Vex hugged Kia back, "What most people would tell you is if you wanna enter the tournament you should, but I cant. I dont want you to enter because I dont wanna see you get hurt." He gave a soft smile while staring at Kia.

"I'm ready." Matt said as he looked over at Vex, "Are you going to come and watch?" Matt asked Vex with a smirk, "Don't worry, she'll be alright." Matt said with a confident look on his face, "We are your students after all." Matt said as he turned back toward Ken.

Ken smiled. "That's great, so I guess all preparation are ready?" He asked. Boris suddenly remembered something and ran up to Ken. "Wait friend Ken, we only have 9 members." He said. "What? Oh, well we need to find one more person for our team." He said. Then a figure walked from the side of the front door. "I believe I can help you with that." Said the voice. It was Ethan.

"What do you want," Miridia glared at the scientist as she crossed her arms. Her sister growling lowly as she narrowed her eyes, "if this another scheme to hurt Fae I swear I'll end you"!

Lyric walked down and started to fry the potatoes for breakfast, adding the meat to a pan as she started to make breakfast.

Kia looked at him and she blushed "ok i'll try it " she hugged him and she got up and she walked over to Lyric and she smiled "ohh do want any help cooking miss Lyric" she said trying to sound respectful.

Ethan smirked. "Now now, no need to get so excited. I heard of this tournament and wish to have my latest creation participate. Horton! Come on in." He said. The wall beside the front door was punched trough and a humanoid elephant walked in. Ethan turned to him annoyed. "Come on Horton again!? When will you stop breaking wall down? The door is open!" The elephant looked down and touched his fingers together. "Sorry sir, I just like breaking walls."

"Sure. I could use help with making the fruit salad. Plus I don't know if lunches are provided so I'll make lunch," Lyric smiled at her as she got to work. She turned to Horton and smiled, walking over to welcome him in, "it's fine Horton. Ethan. As long as you are here you will be nice so apologize to Horton".

Darcel held Zak close to his chest, and the beast wrapped her tail around him. "Here we go..." The boy paused, then closed his eyes. " Lyric." He whispered, as the world faded around him. He landed next to his adoptive mother, still holding onto Zak and beast.

Kia nodded and she went over and she started to cut up fruit and she put them in a bowl and she smiled happily " Lyric did you hear i got ...a boyfriend...you know vex right" she said smiling and she continued to wash fruit and cut them and put them in a bowl.

"I do believe we have met before," Lyric nodded, keeping a close eye on Horton and Ethan as she went to move and cook. The mother smiled at her oldest child and kissed his head gently. She patted him on the back and tossed beast a bowl of food.

Alya blushed "wait they knew about me?" she said and smiled at her " Hehe i guess i can...but if someone attacks me protect me" she whispered. as she walked inside.

Ethan looked at Lyric. "Yeah fine, sorry for shouting at you Horton. Now I'll be waiting outside, you meet your teammates here Horton." Ethan said as he walked outside. Horton walked into the kitchen. "Hello I'm Horton." He said in a quiet voice.

"Oh, Adam, Alya hey. Are you guys also in the tournament?" Matt asked as he looked over at the two. "This will probably be really fun." Matt said as he looked down at the table. "Well, hopefully." Matt said as he looked back up. "I hope I don't have to fight Adam." Matt said as he shivered at the thought of that.

Zak's hands gripped onto Darcel's arms tightly, his eyes bulging out of his head. He looked around rapidly and wiated a little while longer than he would have normally before slowly removing himself from Darcel's arms.

"Hello Horton. Are you hungry at all," Lyric turned to the creation as she flipped the left over steak and smiled at him. She looked at Miridia to see the witch was already brewing tea for him and that she had reinforced a chair subtlety as the witch was not sure how the elephant man worked.

Chojin woke up to see it was day " whoa it's bright" he thought while he got at of bed and made breakfast for himself "eggs bacon grits sausage putting in a bag with a little bit of sausage" he sang while the food was cooking. He then sat down on a chair and ate at the table while he turn on the T.V. as he ate later on Chojin then walk outside and lock the door to walk towards the Village.

Alya blushed " What tournament" she asked and she yawned " And if i can sure i think i would love to join in " she said and she giggled happily before she sat down and she waited for someone to say she was in.

"Well, to be honest I don't know much about. You would have to ask Ken." Matt said as he pointed toward Ken, "All I know is that people will be fighting and the winner gets on wish." Matt said as he looked at Alya, Matt then turned to Adam, "So, have you warmed up to her yet?" Matt asked Adam with a smirk.

Alya nodded and she walked over to Ken " Hmm hello ...hmm Ken?" she asked and she smiled " I'm Alya i'm a demon but i'm good i would like to be in the tournament " she said and she smiled at him, trying not to laugh and chuckle a little thinking they were really gonna let her in.

"Me and Alya?" Adam asks, looking over at her as she talks to Ken. "Well... yeah, I guess we warmed up. Why?" He returns his attention to Matt. 'I wonder if they still have room in this little tournament for me...'

Casys finished his breakfast bowl of berries and walked the dish over to the sink. "It's good to see that everyone is up," He said to Lyric. Casys rinsed out the bowl and put it back into the cupboard. Casys walked over to where everyone had gathered and asked, "Are you guys psyched for the tournament?"

"Eh, I don't know. I guess you seemed a bit nervous a first." Matt said to Adam, Matt then looked over to Casys, "Oh yeah, I've been waiting for this for a while!" Matt exclaimed with a smile. "I just hope I don't get eliminated early on. Just because I'm only fifteen doesn't mean I can't put a good fight." Matt said with a determined look on his face.

Zak gave a sidelong glance to Darcel, then to each of the other Present Outcasts in turn. "Lyric? Tournament? What's..?" He asked, utterly and hopelessly lost.

"We have been invited to participate in a tournament," Lyric tried to clarify as she finished cooking and grabbed plates. She kissed Zacks head when her son stumbled into the room and sat down.

Adam watches everything going on, and seizes this chance. No one is paying attention to him. Now is it. He snaps his finger and disappears from the Cabin, reappearing in the snow. Kelly, however, is not with him this time. She's still fluttering about in the woods.

Vex stood up after finishing his food and cracked his neck. "Well im not gonna be in the tournament so I think ill get there a bit later, ive got some stuff to do." He smiled and began to walk away before stopping and turning to Kia, "Care to join me?"

Kia looked up and she smiled "Hmm i'm gonna stay here and help out lyric..is that ok " she asked Vex and she fixed the fruit salad and she smiled "Hey Lyric i'm done with the salad anything else you want me to do" she asked

Vex walked over and hugged Kia. "Thats fine, ill see you later." He walked out the door and immediately began searching for a signal. "Come on...." he said as his eyes filled with black smoke. His image began to distort and spiral before he disappeared into nothingness. He sat there in a pocket of darkness far outside the reaches of space and time for a moment before the blackness around him melted away and was replaced with a new location, right behind Adam. "Hey! It was really hard to locate you with your signal all blocked up like that!" He complained.

Ken saw Adam disappear. "Well ok, tell that guy when he gets back that the tournament is between 8 different dimension each with 10 fighters and our universe already have 10." He said to the demon. "Sorry."

Darcel looked down at Zak, "You alright now?" He smirked while he pet his head.

The beast licked Zak's fingers, then ran over to Lyric. She wagged her tail, and gave her the puppy dog eyes. She wanted to be pet.

Lyric smiled and Zakc reached down with his mom to let her. The mother smiled and crouched down to shower the canine with attention. Lyric smiled and hummed softly, carding her fingers through her mane and scratched beast behind the ears.

Adam internally nearly jumped out of his skin. "Shit, man... what the hell are you doing here?" He asks. They are standing in the cold. Antarctica. There's a small, fist sized hole in time and space before them.

Darcel stared Zak in the eyes, "You're really not..." The blood bender mumbled before shoving a vile in his mouth. "This is an addictive liquid, that heals anyone that drinks it. It burns away vomit, along with nausea." He gave him a small smile.

The beast rolled onto her stomach, and her tail wagged violently. She barked happily as she licked Zack and Lyric's fingers.