• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

Darcel pushed Zak away, then he stood on his tipy toes, attempting too look him in the eyes. "Thanks..." He mumbled as he helped Mr. Dna sit down. The blood bender placed his palm onto Zak's chest, healing him. "I think I can handle some of that next time.." the boy suggested.

The beast continued to chase the butterfly, falling over like the graceful creature she is.

Last edited:
"Alright good night everyone." Matt said with a yawn as he put his sword and bag against the wall, next to the area he slept. Matt then lied down and feel right to sleep. Matt then began to dream about the tournament and various things that could happen there.

Chojin pull out as cup of milk just as he drank it and place the cup back. Chojin then layes down on his bed before pulling out a small T.V. and turning it on the news "it's been i long time since i saw this" he said to himself before falling asleep

Zak weakly but assertively pushed Darcel's hand away. "You'll... hurt yourself... you need rest... Your cells need time to get accustomed... to the new... DNA..."

Vex' eyes scanned Zak as he spoke. "No, Darcel is fine....its you who's been hurt." Vex' eyes began to shine gold as he walked up to Zak and began to analyze him. "It appears your kinder than I gave you credit for...."

Darcel shook his head, "Nope, I refuse. You need my help, so I shall help you sir." he spoke, putting his hands on his chest. "I don't care about myself, I care for others. I am a shaman after all." he gave a half hearted smile. The boy turned towards Vex, "See, even he thinks you're injured."

James looked around. "Well let's sleep here." James said. He slowly wrapped his arm around Miridia. "Please help me get through this self doubt of mine." He asked her. He slowly kissed her cheek wondering what her response might be.

Miridia froze and turned her eyes back to the pool, choosing to ignore what he had just done, "you cannot just do that. I will help but you can't just think that I will be forgiving as Lyric and take you back immediately. By the way? Why did you say that to her? The comment of her and akron messing around was a low hit and you know it".

" I understand." He said before looking at the mana. "Truth is.... That's how I felt about it. I get kidnapped Syler turns into me and practically destroyed mine and Lyric's relationship. Then what maybe an couple of hours later Akron decides to just jump on in. and she takes him without a second thought." He said. " It was just so aggravating, but at least she found someone who makes her happy. even if he is a bit to clingy."

"She was hurting," mirida shrugged as she looked at him with amused eyes, "my sister and Fae didn't help much either with their little prank. I still can't believe they did that in truth".
The witch summoned a shawl to her shoulders, the air cooling as it became further night in her little dimension.

"Well." James said. " I better get going. My small hut needs some repairs to it." He said before he looked around. "Where is you're exit portal." he asked.

"Follow me," mirida luaghed and started toward the edge of the island. She stood at the drop point and looked down at one star that seemed to be fixed in place, "I better go check they haven't blown up my house so follow me".

He did as she commanded and fallowed her. He reentered normal space. " Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow Miridia." He said before he started to walk away.

"Yes," mirida nodded then moved to check on her house and started to remind what ever had been broken while she had been gone, flooring included. She accepted a warm plate of food and a cup of juice as the shadows welcomed her back with gentle nudges and purrs.

In the lab, Ethan was standing in front of a big creature. "There, you are finally ready, it took me a few months but I finally completed you, I shall name you, Horton." He said as the shadow took a step forward.

James went back to his makeshift hut at the abandon campsite. he laid down in it and closed his eyes. He wondered what might be going through Miridia's mind at the moment. His eyes closed as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Miridia at her food and finished her drink before climbing up stairs and slipping into some pjs. She crawled under her sheets and curled into a tight ball, passing out almost immediately.

Zak's body mass grew exponentially, and he began panting. His feet cracked the floor, but couldn't keep up the act for very long. His panting intensified, and he fell on the ground. He sat up. "I don't think..." he began. Sweat poured from his forehead.

After walking Kia home Vex image went fuzzy before he disappeared "Big day tomorrow..." he said to himself while yawning.

At the same time the Vex who was with Darcel and Zak fell to his knees. "OH FINALLY BACK IN ONE PIECE!" He yelled before flashing over Zak. "Calm down buddy.." He said as he shot regeneration power through Zak's body much faster this time.

Darcel placed his hand on Zak, and began tracking his blood flow. He noticed flaws, which made the boy bothered. He began to rush blood through Zak's system, trying to fix his naussia. "What do we do...?" The boy questioned.

Zak tried to stand, but his feet kept slipping underneath him. He was woozy from the nausea, and he tried to struggle, thinking it would help him get up.
Instead, he almost stood up. He was practically standing for half a second.
And then he fell.

"Ah, I guessed that." Darcel spoke sarcastically. "I guess he can stay at my house.. you should get some rest Vex.." Darcel paused, "enjoy Kia why you have her." He smirked, as he picked up Zak, Heaving him into the cabin. The blood bender put Zak on his bed, while he went to go crash on the couch.

Zak fought sleep for a little while, trying to tell anyone who would possibly be listening that he was fine, until both his mind and body ran out of energy. Within five minutes, he had achieved rem sleep, snoring happily away.

"Ah... right." The real Adam blushes in embarrassment and raises his hand to the Cage. It turns to Dust. One of the Adams form several spikes from the Earth, pulled it from the ground, and sent it at the Demon.

Kia sighed and she looked up at him "what are you doing?" she asked and she yawned a little before she looked down " Man training sure is tough " she sighed

The demon died completely and he turned to dust. Alya watched and she sighed "good" she said and she got up and she stretched and she smiled "so do you want to see my animal form?"

Vex smiled, "Yeah training is tough but you'll get the hang of it. Get some sleep, big day tomorrow." he said goodnight to Kia and left.

Next Morning...

Vex stood from the chair he claimed his own, even if it was Miridia's, and yawned. "Welp.....guess today's the day..." He said to himself before clenching his eye's shut as his image flickered. After a moment there were 10 Vex' all together standing in a circle. "Alright boys, lets get everyone woken up! Rollout!" As he said that they all vanished around waking up the other outcasts.

Zak groaned when a Vex tried to shake him awake. "FiiiiIIIIiiive more minUuutes pleEEEeeeEEEeeeEeease..." he groaned, uncomfortably woozy from extreme shaking.

Kia groaned and she looked down " wanna sleep vex" she said and she shoot at Ice ball at Vex's clone and she groaned when vex's clone picked her up and dragged her in the living room and made her stand " grr " she said and she sighed " i wanted to sleep" she looked at vex and she sighed.

Last edited:
Darcel was already awake, his hair drooping over his eyes. The steam rose from a boiling kettle, as the boy prepped some tea.

The beast dragged herself around the cabin, helping her owner clean the house before their departure.

James emerged from his hut. "Today is the day." He said before making his way to Miridia's cabin.
Brandon gently kissed Grace's shoulders. "Are you ready babe." He said to her before kissing her cheek.

Adam looked at the dust, and his clones disappeared. He returned his hands to his Pockets and looked at her with a grin. "Sure. Why not?" He shrugs as Kelly returns to his Shoulder.

Casys half jumped half fell out of bed when Vex appeared in his room, wide awake and pumped for the tournament. "Let's do this!" He said to himself. "Um, do you mind?" Casys asked Vex. Casys went into the bathroom, where he put on a black muscle shirt and a pair of black jeans, as well as a black leather jacket with slits in the back for his wings. Casys left his room and went into the kitchen, grabbing a bowl of cereal and some berries for breakfast.

Alya blushed and she jumped on him and before she hit him , she turned into a small Kitsuse and she smiled " Hi?" she looked at him and she wagged her nine tails.

Darcel drank from his tea cup, and stood above Zak. He dumped his tea on him, and mumbled. "It's time to get up, sleepy head."

The beast giggled at her master's 'kindness', and then walked outside, waiting for him.

Alya sighed and she looked at Kelly and she looked down " Hey if you want Kelly i'll leave since your Jealous" she said jumping down.