• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts 2 discussion

@Sky5372 Btw, are you still going to have Hyrain meet with Zane and Draco?
Of course. I just need to allow everybody to get really pissed at him, have him laugh at them trying to punch him, then he'll head back to what he's staked out as 'His territory', or the airspace above the forest. Then he'll meet Zane and co.

I meant Rosa and Gale, and anyone else in the area, who might come over. They could have heard Quickdraw coming, due to them not being far off, and the Speeder being kinda loud.

Name: Fern Nortle
Appearance: dark olive skin, long mid back length purple hair that shifts to blue(it's dyed), blue eyes, wears high end clothes
Power: musical influence, her power allows her to increase an emotion or want, she can make you want to buy something you don't want essentially by singing
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): she is loyal and hates being lied too
Weaknesses: she can be to trusting and air headed sometimes
Personality: she's always up to meet new people, likes to make friends but won't always say the right thing

2017-04-26-17-29-16--592753837.jpg

Fern, eh? I smell the color green for her name on my list. And as for the color codes for each character, I just went with what felt right, and I guess I didn't do shitty on it.