• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts 2 discussion

No, he is just gathering followers. Like pretty much any Meta antagonists at this point. However, Ryker is more closely tied to Chaos, for reasons that will be explained soon within the RP.

Probabaly but not for a while. He's gonna have to beat us a few times. If Jack can do this much damage, then with someone stronger then Jack, well fuck. However he won't be easy to find. He's currently in a pocket dimension, and only his followers can cross between the real world and his pocket dimension.

What the hell is happening in the to? I stopped getting alerts on it and who is chaos??

Also how should I introduce Fern? Koopa knows about her more then the rest of you.... She's a pop star

You know Jack will eventually surpass even Chaos, right? I mean, He'll become twice as powerful as he already is once he kills Dirk.
As for Jack's loyalty, I want him to become loyal to a good guy, which would create some cool work when it comes to good vs evil, and Jack is fighting the good guys, while protecting one.

Both. He was giving them all an offer, while trying to knock away a bit if Draco's cockiness.

Yeah, but I'm assuming by the time Jack kills Dirk, Chaos would be dead. What we could do, is hold up on the killing Dirk arc, until after ten Chais arc. I kinda wantRyker involved in it, once he's freed from Chaos. But he wouldn't be the same.

Okay cool. I still need to do more development with Dirk and Taylor to make his death very impactful to her, and I still need Dave vs Dirk round 2.
(Dirk wins again lol)

He offered the chance to Zane, and to the others. That warning was a blanket warning to all of them, especially directed to the guy who just walked ahead and eavesdropped. Also, once I get these guys through the portal, I'll visit Jack. Also the vortex leads to a dark cave with a few torches and nowhere to go. Also Chaos isn't in that room yet.

I'm not entirely sure if he should be. In the original character we had strong characters but they never grew that powerful. My character Miridia could do almost anything as long as she was connected to a power source and when her power source was destroyed she had to really think about where she needed to put her magic and work with it until she built up her mana source again.

Well I think having a powerful villain would work more in the reboot, mainly because the heroes are scrappy and on the run. We always vote for the underdog, and this emphasizes our underdog position.

Hence why our super heroes aren't like the Avengers, and the main villain is Batroc the Leaper. Do you realize how much that would suck? The Avengers vs Thanos, or Galactus. Much better story.
See my analogy?

But his only weakness is there is no weakness! You are just going to send him off and he's going to return becaus he had loyalty.

He wants to be a god then he better find a way to not bleed because

If a god bleeds then they are not a god. They can be killed and are a mortal because of it.

Don't bash Batroc the Leaper. He's badass. He can jump and stuff.

But I feel the biggest character flaw with Jack is his false sense of God like abilities. I feel like he should try to fight Chaos when he meets him, and gets his ass kicked. Add a bit of humility and a drive to get stronger which will lead to his downfall. The closer he gets to a god, the closer he gets to killing himself.

Oh, yes, I know. Jack will bleed like a fucking goat sacrifice. He wants to be a God, but like you said, Gods don't bleed, and he will. He will always bleed. Jack cannot truly be God.

Yeah. Jack won't kill himself anymore, I've decided. One Character will temporarily become powerful enough to murder Jack, but it will e at the cost of their life. That's all I'm spoiling on that subject.

Well if you think about it, Chaos is borderline Mary Sue. I think Mary Sueness wouldn't apply to villains as much, due to making them a challenge. Like Chaos and Jack are like final boss fights.

I'd also just like to say that not all characters need to by physically powerful. We had Middie and she wasn't? She hid behind her magic and charisma to get where she wanted. She never laid a finger on anyone. Instead opting to use others to do her biding.

Dave... he's killed a bunch of gaurds, cut a chopper in half, and pissed some people off. Been called Daddy, run off and got his ass kicked. Wow. He hasn't done as much as I thought...