• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts 2 discussion

Stop, it's the green machine. Gonna rock the town, without being seen. Have you ever seen a turtle get down? Slamming and Jamming to a new sweet sound.

Also, I think we need an ultimate villain. Like an evil force who enlists the help of Jack, Zane, and all of the other unconnected villains. And I'm hoping we could have Ryker join their side.

Stop, it's the green machine. Gonna rock the town, without being seen. Have you ever seen a turtle get down? Slamming and Jamming to a new sweet sound.

Also, I think we need an ultimate villain. Like an evil force who enlists the help of Jack, Zane, and all of the other unconnected villains. And I'm hoping we could have Ryker join their side.
Right now, Zane's team consists of Zane, Sozin, and Draco. Hyrain may be joining as well. Zane is getting his orders from Koopa's villain and Viper.

Okay, I want some music up in this shit.
Theme- NONE (Yet)
(No character's have themes yet, besides Dave, Dirk, and Jack)
Dave Strider:
Dirk Strider:
Jack Noir:
(After themes, we'll need certain events to have themes, such as;)
>Jack: Attack the Outcasts:
>Dave: Fight Dirk:
(As for future music for possible future battles;)
>Jack: Kill the Outcasts:

As for Ultimate villain... Jack's sitting on the top. Enlisting him? Nah. Gaining his trust and loyalty? Yeah. Go ahead. He's part dog now, and can become rather loyal to someone.

Also, I mean like a deity that requests all of their help. One that promises Jack, unlimited power. One that will make a place fir those who serve him in his new world. Like an ultimate villain. And to beat him, he requires a temporary alliance with villains and heroes, (but that won't happen until way in the future)

Yeah. Now, for Jack... I have plans for him, and after careful discussion with a certain somebody, we have determined a future, justifiable death for Jack. One that isn't as dumb as him making himself overload and explode with power. Someone powerful enough to take on Jack single handedly.

Hey, anyone wanna find themes for their characters? Not only have I made a character list, but I'm also creating an album to record each musical moment in OUTCASTS.

I'm planning a death and rebirth thing with Ryker but I won't go in detail over it for reasons.

Name: Chaos
Appearance: Chaos has dark purple skin, and black soulless eyes. He has a handsome face and is bald. He wears a tight fitting tuxedo, with the sleeves ripped off. Over this is a ragged purple robe, that flows around him. He carried a black staff made from twisted wood, with a purple orb on the very tip.
Power: Power of Chaos. Can infuse people with dark energy, steal someone's life force, weapomize dark energy and so much more. Very godlike.
Strengths: Godlike
Weaknesses: Unknown
Personality: Cold, cruel, intelligent, calm. He's scary, and doesn't tolerate repeated failure.

I just gave Zane a great buff so he can finally be a higher tier villain like I wanted him to. But he also gets an added weakness for this buff to even things out!

Ryker's theme would be My Demons by Starset

Quickdraw's would be I Shot the Sheriff by Eric Clapton

June's would be Immortals by Fall Out Boy

And Chaos' would be Last One Standing by Simple Plan

Name: Ryuki
Appearance:
2017-04-26-17-29-16--592753837.jpg

Power: able to travel through mirrors and summon a mirror monster Dragon
Strengths: able to use his card from the deck and travel through mirror's
Weaknesses: when he and Draco are separated
Personality: Ryuki is the complete opposite of Draco and will hurt anyone to help him in anyway.

I have some of the original outcasts that I never posted... Mostly me just trying to draw the differences from grace and Joshua and lyric and Joshua.

This is what it was. I'm recording all the music on Google Docs.

Jake Everett:

Ryker Yuko:
June Wilson:
Quickdraw:
Chaos:
Jonathan Moreland:

Syler:

Josh:

Jay Merrick:

Tim Shaft:

Samantha Shaft:

Viper Marin: