• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts 2 discussion

It still has the standard radar counters to stop it from being seen by machines. With the elevation it would be very unlikely you would see it on the ground.

Also, Kill the Damm Jets!

Unless you had a certain killer see what was going on and told the government about it. Still getting five mil for each person on the ship.

Yo.
I had my fun. I killed like, a whole Prison of guards the first time, but I listened to my boss, and killed almost no one in the second Prison. That was all either Jack, or the military just blowing shit up. There were a lot of unconscious guards lying around while the military was blowing up the Prison.

That captain is a classic case of misconception. He said that we killed his men and that we should die for it, but he's the one who attacked and we were just defending our stuff
Hell, that happened with Hyrain. He was trapped, Alex attempted to kill him, then he attempted to kill Alex and everyone is treating him like the bad guy, when all he was trying to do was confirm his safety by taking out the guy who wanted to kill him

Characters (As far as I know):
@Nebula-Newt: Jake Everett
@Ry_Burst: Ryker Yuko, June Wilson, Quickdraw, Chaos
@Jagson: Johnathan Moreland, Syler, Josh
@TheKnightofMortem: Jay Merrick
@koopa000: Tim Shaft, Samantha Shaft, Viper Marin, Alexandrea Maeve
@Rhabby: Alex Bolt
@Stormursa: Rosa Mays, Gale Stormwin, Fern Nortle
@Mr Fishykarp: Midnight Sun
@Celsci: Skylar Cenia
@PeachyPie: Alyssa Reinhardt, Amon, Cybele Faunus
@Dave Strider: Dave Strider, Dirk Strider, Jack Noir
@Trainer_Zander: Levi Crowell
@ManateeMike: Lucas Sy'yler
@ToxicChopStick: Rin Shiro, Sozin, Joel Hunter
@Retro Master: Zane, Dillon
@Taylor Boulet: Taylor Boulet
@Sky5372: Hyrain
@DracoRed: Draco Jackson, Ryuki
These are all the characters that have Character sheets. 35 Characters all in all, played by 18 Roleplayers. This sheet I made is a good way to keep track of the characters. I'll need to remember this.

Last edited:
Well she is based on one of my friends rwby character(which is then based on other characters) and then my own kinda twist to the character?? I'd have to ask my friend what she based the rwby character on.

Righto. I'll make a time table for Dave and Dirk's lives. When other people make theirs, we'll just combine it all into a nice big, fucking timeline.

Characters (As far as I know):
@Nebula-Newt: Jake Everett
@Ry_Burst: Ryker Yuko, June Wilson, Quickdraw
@Jagson: Johnathan Moreland, Syler, Josh
@TheKnightofMortem: Jay Merrick
@koopa000: Tim Shaft, Samantha Shaft, Viper Marin, Alexandrea Maeve
@Rhabby: Alex Bolt
@Stormursa: Rosa Mays, Gale Stormwin
@Mr Fishykarp: Midnight Sun
@Celsci: Skylar Cenia
@PeachyPie: Alyssa Reinhardt, Amon, Cybele Faunus
@Dave Strider: Dave Strider, Dirk Strider, Jack Noir
@Trainer_Zander: Levi Crowell
@ManateeMike: Lucas Sy'yler
@ToxicChopStick: Rin Shiro, Sozin
@Retro Master: Zane, Dillon
@Taylor Boulet: Taylor Boulet
@Sky5372: Hyrain
@DracoRed: Draco Jackson
These are all the characters that have Character sheets. 32 Characters all in all, played by 18 Roleplayers. This sheet I made is a good way to keep track of the characters. I'll need to remember this.
Ooh, you changed the colours! Shiny...

Yay, triple post. It's kinda necessary though

@Rhabby You might want to edit your thing slightly. Hyrain said he was going to help keep them breathing, then changed his mind, went (semi) invisible and watched them. Then the Captain blew up the ship and teleported them both off