• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts 2 discussion

No. Hyrain has yet to meet Zane and the others. All I'm saying is, he needs to meet them so they know that he hasn't joint the resistance. They'll probably give him an offer, if it's any good then he'll accept, and you get Hyrain being a major douche to anybody in Skyfort

I'm afraid I'm not the best at this, but I can name your OCs, Taylor, Dillon, guy with the aura stuff who I forgot the name of, Hyrain, Gale, shadow girl, Ry's character who I haven't met yet, and that's about it

Alright, let's see...
Taylor,
Dave, Dirk, Jack,
Dillon, Zane,
Hyrain,
Rosa, Gale,
Tim, Sam, Mystery Man,
Rin,
Alex,
Draco,
I'll remember more later, but these are the ones I can name off the top of my head.

What would be even better is if Hyrain doesn't even bother to apologize like Dillon recommended to Hyrain. Especially considering the fact that Hyrain still has a problem with Alex.

I also may drop out. Didn't really want to host this rp anyway but kinda did to make people happy. I just kinda feel like the plot has drifted off and forgot some people.

He was following them right? Did I read your post right.

Also Koopa? You guys are in a jungle right? Well didn't we start off in a heavily forested area that went to farmland. It kinda sounds like they went south quickly so they kinda got left in a whole diffrent ecozone.

I thought he was trying to be sneaky.

Also really? They took a Flying Fortress that was probably noticeable and didn't move more then like hour away?

I was planning on having Quickdraw set his stuff in his room, and then head back off towards to ruins to scavenge and see what he could dig up. That would include picking up any people who aren't there yet.

Also the ship isnt really made to land and be a base, but be a base that continues to move. Like an RV. Having it land would ruin that aspect, especially with autopilot and the functions that make the base more livable.

A solar battery, that's hooked up to charge throughout the entire ship' exterior. Along with a nuclear power backup generator in case of emergency.

Its going too, in the future, but not presently. Again, the ship isn't 100% completed as how Quickdraw wanted it, but it could fly which was needed at the time.