• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts 2 discussion

Ohh, so that's what it is. Probably should have guessed. I'm assuming that it's gonna start moving, so I'll just navigate myself over there as soon as it does so

They went down a tunnel in the base to get to the place where the airship is. Draco can just find the tunnel and follow it there, I suppose

Yeah so they won't be following (atleast my characters) because nobody told them about the skyfort or how to get to it so they will just be left behind apparently.

Well I have June still on the ground, and she knows where the base is, due to working with Quickdraw on it. They became friends in prison, and she could lead your OCs there if you want.

I'm not bringing in dimensions yet. I figured since Jon most likely going to be left behind. So I decided to bring in Joshua. My idea is that he and the others where attacked by the company and the bio weapons were wreaking havoc they decided to jump into another world but as of right now Joshua was the only one that made it.

Alright, so. I think I've taken up the spotlight enough for a while what with Jack and all, so I'll lay low for a while. I'll make my comeback soon, but, and yes. I will keep myself updated on everything so I'm not a blubbering idiot when I finally do make my comeback. For now, the only thing I will do is with Dirk and Taylor.

Give me a bit to work some stuff out IRL, and then I'll have June lead the others to the ship. Who exactly will be following June and where are they currently?