• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts 2 discussion

I will now, sadly announce, that after Monday, i will almost never be active, during the summer. Not that it'll affect anyone here, but, in a sense, this is me taking my leave.

I think it died because off the bat people left other in the dust. In the first outcasts our characters stuck together for almost the entirety of it and knew they had to work together. The skyfort people actively tried to get rid of people at first by saying that no more people could come because their bunker was to small or something like that(that's how I interpreted it). If outcasts is to be ever born we should try and stay back to the roots. Try and stay together and welcome people.

Yeah I have to agree with storm. My work schedule when we started this one had me working long hours so I wasn't able to post when everyone else could leaving my character in the dust.

Also technically speaking the Unwanted is based off the original outcast RP.

A reboot. Yeah, that seems like a pretty logical and justifiable decision. As for the creator... since Stormursa already declined, originally, Zander wanted to make a new one after the original died, but he decided to give up on the Pokecharms life a while ago.
If no one else decides to create the third installment of Outcasts... I guess I'll start it. Maybe with a better title than 'Outcasts 3'.
Something like... 'Outcasts: Reborn'? Yeah, I like it. Anyways, I'm not gonna make some Homestuck characters this time. In fact, I wanna stick with one character, actually.
EDIT: It took me forever, Jagson, to come to the realization that you meant 'thread' not 'threat'. Lol, sorry. Once you make it, just don't forget to tag me, alright? Thanks dude, later.