• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts 2 discussion

Here's what 100-Type Guanyin Bodhisattva looks like, by the way. It was based off an anime ability and can't be destroyed unless the host is killed.
Netero's_Guanyin_Bodhisattva.png

So, pretty much, 100-Type is gonna grab Jack and hold him there so that James can get close and put an end to the fucker. Cool?

It may not be able to be destroyed, but Jack would never allow himself to be held down, and James is still paralyzed. Jack may seriously destroy the world at this point, as he's pretty much lost all sanity, and I haven't thought of a way to end the paralysis. I'd written the paralysis before I realized that James would be affected, lol.

Apparently Netero avoided that whole attack which meant he wasn't thrown at George and he and and the military are firing at Jack and the SkyFort like idiots even though the SkyFort is shielded.

I'm thinking of having my own military character to make the military more intelligent and effective, because honestly, at this point, it feels like we're disrespecting the most powerful military force on Earth.

Well think about this way. What if one day, a person with powers came and destroyed the country's capital without any warning probably killing hundreds and injuring even more. Then all of a sudden, even more powered beings show up and start brawling it out in the middle of the destroyed capital. Also, don't forget the fact that they already hate them. When they try to come to terms with them, their ambassador literally gets his head chopped off by one of them. Then too make matters worse, a flying ship literally comes out of nowhere carrying even more of these super powered beings. I don't know what military would seize fire at this. In fact, especially from Jack's scale of power, they should've sent a nuke by now.

Matt probably could have barely seen that one attack that happened in 0.34 with his rinnegan. Plus, he can slow time from only his perspective (That's his mongekyou ability) :p