• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts 2 discussion

Well, I think Hyrain could make a random appearance on the ship once it starts moving by flying through a vent or something, since he'll notice it as soon as it takes off

Right, I'm just going to use my typical High-flight excuse for being late, and I'll take everything from there. Also, is this a closed airship? Or does it have an open area? Also, does it have vents and stuff to let air from outside in? I need to make Hyrain get in somehow. Actually, tbh it probably won't have an open air deck, the air would be too thin to breathe, but there's a way of depressurising it from outside. So does it have vents?

Can't have. The only way for him to get there is through an underground tunnel, and Hyrain dies if he goes below the surface. Also, how do they breathe? They must be some way for air to get in

No, like haven't you seen any action movies when they ride on top of a plane. That's what's Quickdraw going to do, to get some fresh air.

Hmm... I think I need to get Hyrain to meet Zane and co. Considering that he hasn't actually joint a side yet, and he could be a part of whatever they're doing. They just think he's still with the resistance