• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcast take three disscussion.

He stays alive by being an asshole. So yeah. But then again, not feeling emotion helps. Also, I'm planning on him developing feeling for someone later

I feel as though Darceno would not get along with Logan then. Anyways,
For a while there, I was actually a little excited at the prospect of Outcasts 3 taking place years after Outcasts 2, man. I was reading through it all, and couldn't help but love the mention of Jack. But coming here and reading the posts on this thread, makes me wonder... are they in the same universe or what? Because if so, Dave is coming back, I cant ignore him.

I feel as though Darceno would not get along with Logan then. Anyways,
For a while there, I was actually a little excited at the prospect of Outcasts 3 taking place years after Outcasts 2, man. I was reading through it all, and couldn't help but love the mention of Jack. But coming here and reading the posts on this thread, makes me wonder... are they in the same universe or what? Because if so, Dave is coming back, I cant ignore him.
Ohhh, yeah! Jack! That adorable pile of fluff!

I'm having trouble determining whether you're being serious or that post was just full of sarcasm, because there's no voice there for me to determine off of. I'm going to assume the latter, because Jack... I never intended for the bitch to become so strong so fast, but it was unpreventable the moment he got out of meta prison.

I'm having trouble determining whether you're being serious or that post was just full of sarcasm, because there's no voice there for me to determine off of. I'm going to assume the latter, because Jack... I never intended for the bitch to become so strong so fast, but it was unpreventable the moment he got out of meta prison.
XD, a bit of both. Hyrain thought that he was nonthreatening, since he liked all creatures of the air. But it was mostly sarcastic :D

Ahh, shit, I gotta leave at a really inconvenient time. See if you can hold off doing more than one response to me, if this is possible. Cya

Just do what a lot of us did and re use the character. I did it with Dillon. Rhabby did it with Alex. Onion is doing it with Netero. There's others too.

Nah, @koopa000 didn't like Dave very much. I wouldn't want to make him upset again.
Just to clarify, as to avoid conflict,
This. Is. A. Joke.
Anyways, I'm just gonna stick with Logan this time. Guess what? He's not even gonna have a brother! Wow, shocker, right? Logan is fucking beautiful anyways. I have plans for him.

I noticed you liked my post Koopa.
You're a fucking gentleman. Thank you. You are the light of my life. My world revolves around you're beautiful Blastoise.

Meh. Once everyone gets on board with the current story arc, it should get more interesting. But as of now, not all the characters are involved with it yet.

What do you all think of the idea of a scientist that has been trapping metas to get a "cure" for the meta gene but they really wanna learn how to put it into anyone and make it so that if anyone ever steps out of line their power starts imploding in on them.

Also might reintroduce an older lyric. I have an idea to get her in this dimension

And what do you think about the scientist idea?

Also lyric would just be randomly spat out of a portal for some reason. And she would go home in the future but not to close future

No tags for me? My feelings are almost hurt. Bringing Casys back for this but an updated version.

Name:
Casey Orellia

Power
:
Angelic Powers:
Basically just angel wings and strength.

Appearance:
6' with a slim build. Olive skin tone and curly hair that is dyed purple. Clothing fluctuates though Casey favors dark colors.

Sexuality:
Hetero