• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcast take three disscussion.

Quick question: Have all the characters in the high school mastered their powers or are they still learning. By mastered I mean like they can do most of the techniques that they could possibly do with their powers.

Same for Dillon. I was just wondering just in case everyone else was still trying to learn about their powers while Dillon actually mastered his.

I think it would depend on the complexity of the power. Some that are simple, like building things real fast, or being able to run fast would be pretty well developed, but more powerful and unique powers wouldn't really be. They haven't spent a lot of time directly developin their powers, because there is a push for them to just be normal human beings.

However this is just my two sense, and you guys can do whatever you want.

I think it could be based on both complexity and how skilled you are with the power. Like building for example. Yeah, you can build stuff but your rating will go higher if you're able to build stuff at a higher level. Like an atomic bomb our something on that level. Characters would be like he's so skilled that he was able to build an atomic bomb. I'm sure not all builders can build an atomic bomb. Same for speed. If you watched the show Flash, it shows that Flash has to train to go even faster. They're even higher levels of speed. But yeah, that's just my two cents.

True, but our expirence and skill power would also depend on the power. Like Building and Running could be improbed over time, while still leading a semi normal life, while IDK, shooting fire out of your butt and becoming a bird esq powers would be harder to practice and improve. Again, this is my opinion, and how I'm doing may characters. Like Warren has more expirence with his, because he is a personal trainer and is always pushing his limits, either by using or not using his powers.

Logan is not very experienced with his powers, so, like a baby Scorpion or some shit, he uses more energy than he needs to when using his powers, thus wearing him out more quickly, but also making him extremely dangerous.

Well Miridia is pan because I may have a plan when it comes to here(potentially involving Middie) but it's a maybe and she was pan in the first rp aswell and this is just another version of the first Miridia we met.

River can accidentally change genders with a sneeze so they just go with the flow.

@Ry_Burst That makes sense. It could be possible to be born already at Tier 3 level or even higher. Then you would just have to train to increase your level from there. What I'm going on is that anyone can raise their Tier level if they train hard enough or you could just be born with a high tier power. Maybe even it depends on how they use it.

Yeah, I'm just waiting for Rhabby's reply before Dillon goes.

@Jagson @Stormursa
Logan is involved with the cities crime lords. I was thinking of maybe Logan being involved with these disappearances, making him (in the eyes of Josh and Miridia) a villain. I don't know, just thought it would be an interesting idea. Share your thoughts, if you like.

Lel, Dave always has the villain role. Idk, maybe Jagson or Storm had something else planned because Jagson did say something crazy was going to happen.

Well yeah, I'm anticipating that. I'm just suggesting it as a... side mission, if you will. The thing that keeps the heroes from focusing on the REAL problem at hand.

Don't forget, Rowan had a date, and if the battle goes on long enough, Logan will return to find that Rowan isn't there, and proceed with his mission without backup.

And maybe a cool scene would be Rowan gets too carried away and launch an attack that too powerful in which case Kyles come in and manage to save Dillon and Ethan (Self advertisement, I think)

I have two things to say.

@Dave Strider, I see Dave more as a wildcard in Outcasts 2. Hurting and helping people, and helping a bit more than his hurting.

Secondly, what did I miss, while at work? (Then again, this is Outcasts. Gone for a bit, and you miss a lot. XD)