• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcast take three disscussion.

One thing guys if you all want to have more characters you don't need to make a character sheet for them. Just describe them in the RP.

Honestly, I think we should just leave the dead things dead. All of the Outcasts really had no plot and organization, everyone just did what they wanted and that's why it died and unless that's fixed it'll stay dead. We can't have two people doing irrelevant shit and living a happy life while everyone else if fighting a war *cough* Outcasts 2 *cough*

Outcasts 2 really wasn't our fault. Our characters got left behind. I had no idea about anything that had to do with the flyinging Sky fort and frankly everyone in it seemed to begrudgingly accept anyone pressed into it. I didn't know what half was going on with you guys and got so lost with what you were doing I was trying to not abandon the roleplay.

Yeah. I'm partly to blame for that shirt hole of a mess.
Tell you what. We get a real Outcasts going again. This time, we don't accept everyone who asks. We need to be picky this time. The people we know that we're good in the last three. Keep a plot going that concerns all of our characters, and try not to make... say, more than three characters, because it might get shifty if one person has, like 10 guys. Or gals.
So yeah, which means making the first PRIVATE/CLOSED Outcasts rp.

So, how about it? Outcasts: The Final Chapter. We do it? With the kind of luck Outcasts has been getting recently, I feel as though our chances may be slim. Outcasts (The Original) went on forever. It was huge. I joined around the end, and honestly, I kinda screwed things over. With my op character, and Zander's op character, and the weird shit going on with that Kamen Rider dude, and the tournament that was taking forever because it took every two days to reply to that, it died.
Outcasts 2. Koopa had a cool setting for it. It was good.
Until Jack, and Skyfort. Jack was too much for the beginning. And Skyfort felt like too much. It was basically the SHIELD helicarrier. Things started good, but we left some unfortunate people in the dust, and the plot became complicated, overwhelming, and shitty.
Outcasts 3. Even though this was the latest (save for Jagsons renamed reboot that also died) it was the shortest, and frankly, lamest. It was boring to begin with, and didn't get any more exciting. It felt generic and slow paced.
So here we are, still trying to keep it alive.
Let's do it. Outcasts 4, but let's not call it something shitty like that. And let's not start it immediately either. We should get a plot set, characters (villains and heroes alike) set, and a setting, before we even consider starting the actual rp. This may be it, guys. We've had a shit streak, and this may be our last chance to redeem Outcasts.

Here's my Idea outcast survival. Set let's say 3 years after the events of original outcast. The village becomes a sanctuary for metas until an organization attacks. Causing the outcasts to runaway. Now they must survive as the new threat hunts them down.
What do you guys think.

Idk, man... I don't really feel... enthused. If it's branching off of something that's already happened, that makes it unoriginal, and everyone likes original.

It's kinda hard to be 'original' these days, anyways. But, what the original Outcasts started out with was something well thought of, or just luck, but still, something like that would be great. How it started out.
Unlike the Plane ride we had in your spin off, cuz that ended abruptly with knockout gas.
A society that fears meta humans as dangerous, and seeks to lock them up to contain their powers, not isolate them.

Which was how outcast two started off and we all know what happened there.
though look at it like this. If you cage an animal they become more angry and violent thus if they get out it'll be anarchy . If you keep them in an area that is theirs they will potentially be peaceful.

Let's try and agree on some things.
1. This should be set in the original timeline. No more alternate reality bullshit do you all agree.

No alternate timelines.
But, as I stated earlier, Outcasts 2 started off actually good. I liked it. Koopa was going somewhere with that.
But then we left behind some people, I made Jack, the SHIELD Helocarrier appeared and Washington DC got destroyed.
Let's avoid the shitty stuff, like that.

Here's my idea, it kind of incorporates a couple of things from past Outcasts:

Society is in fear of metas, so they all are locked up in various locations. Our group however, has to be transported to a new location for whatever reason. We get placed on some sort of helocarrier that has the ability to contain metas, but their is a fatal flaw in the design of the meta containment cells and we manage to escape the cells. A battle between our group in the guards ensue until every regular human is wiped out or until the ship gets fatally damaged. Either way, the ship ends up crashing somewhere and our group is the only survivors. We would have to flee the area as fast as we can before the government finds out the ship has crashed and start searching for us. Everyone would be injured and we would have little supplies (maybe a few weapons and like one medical kit) which would make the journey even harder.

Last edited:
Awesome.
Lol, I just had an awesome idea that I'll lrobably abandon and regret.
Incorporating Adam (less op) from the first Outcasts, Dave for Outcasts 2, and Nathan from 3.
Maybe not, but I might.

Yeah I have to agree with that. Alright now the ground rules for it.
1. No alternate realties.
2. 1 main character and 1-3 ( optional) supporting character's per person
3. everyone stays together no going off and doing your own shit
4. we make a small summery every few pages for those who can't post for one reason or another
Want to add or change any of the rules.

General Pokecharms rules still apply, obviously. And please, no blowing mountains and/or skyscrapers just to try and show off your awesome powers. No one cares how many buildings you topple.

Alright since I made this one and we seem to have a tradition of someone different hosting the next one. So who wants to host Outcast Survival/4/ whatever name you all can think of