• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcast take three disscussion.

Kk, I guess I'll save Zane for a villain role later on in the series.

Name: Dillon
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Hetero
Appearance: Short and messy blonde hair with blue eyes. Prefers to wear a black leather jacket with a white undershirt and black cargo pants.
Power: Black Lightning Manipulation
He can create, shape and manipulate the electricity of a darker nature. He basically has the power of the negative side of electricity which is more destructive. He uses the electricity flowing through him to increase his stamina. He is also able to flow through electrical currents. He is able to generate electricity to greatly increase his speed.

name: Miridia Shortly (because I love playing her as a character)
sex: female
power: Magic and shadow manipulation
appearance: short black hair, pale brown eyes, wears a black tail coat, white sleeveless turtle neck, grey tights and black boots with white laces
sexuality: pan

name: River
sex: shifts between genders
power: able to change into diffrent people/alter how they look
appearance: baggy worn grey sweater, long sleeve blue shirt, baggy black sweat pants and old red rennin shoes
sexuality: bi

name: Kyles Mako
sex: Male
power: Electricity and super speed
appearance: has medium white hair that cover his right eye, wear a black jacket covering a red t-shirt, has grey pants and black boots
sexuality: Strait

Name: Warren Bane
Power: Super Speed, Increased Strength, and Increased Pain Tolerance
Appearance: Warren is a tall, well built, and tanned man, who spent the last few years, before his powers developed, as a personal trainer. His hair is cut short, and is dark black, and he wears a light blue tank top, black shorts, and blue sneakers.
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Name: James "Jimmy" Blaze
Power: Can build and design things at incredible speeds.
Appearance: He is a bit short, and scruffy looking, with his dirty looking, mid-length brown hair, his chipped front tooth, and the occasional smudges of grease that at times, stain his face. He wears a stained white t-shirt, with a black leather jacket over it, red rimmed googles, and blue jeans, and black combat boots. He always carries a brown satchel filled with tools and spare parts.
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Name: Brittney Jamble
Sex: Female
Power: Slight Telekinesis and can create Illusions
Appearance: She is drop dead gorgeous, with an hourglass figure, and a beautiful face. He hair is about waist length and is blonde with a slight curl. She wears clothing depending on the situation, with her preferred wear, a baggy pink hoodie, and skinny black jeans.
Sexuality: Bisexual

name Mei
age 18
sex: Female
power: Aquakinisis
appearance: Mei dress simple. Pink and black basketball shorts with pink and black shirt. She has brown hair, which she ties into a ponytail and Brown eyes
sexuality: Bisexual

Here's Ashley's older brother. Their parents are dead, so she lives with him.

Name: Nathaniel Sparks
Power: Mind control and memory manipulation(he rarely uses his powers, they're sort of a last resort)
Appearance: Nate has short brown hair and blue eyes. He wears a silver chain necklace, purple and silver tee shirt, gray cargo pants, and black boots.
Other: When Ashley was young, Nate accidentally hurt her with his power. That's the reason he ises it so rarely.

I'm just going to add Zane now so when the time too figure out who the enemies are and what they're doing, his bio is already here. The reason I went into more detail is because hopefully he becomes atleast a formidable enemy and I wanted too let you guys know what he does but also have an idea on how to take him down. He is in no way a main villain, he just takes orders from whoever is the main villain or whoever hired him. Maybe he might turn good but for now he is a villain.

Name: Zane
Appearance: Short spiky black hair. Black short sleeve suit jacket with a white t-shirt underneath. Black cargo pants. One silver earring on each ear. Wears a silver necklace around his neck.

Power: Cloning
He does have a plethora of clones which does cost a tiny bit of life energy depending on how much he uses the clone and what he uses it for. If he recalls all of his clones, he can heal himself a bit. But that's only for a life or death scenerio as he has them spread through the planet in many important locations. He also has an ability called clone skipping which allows him to switch out his body with a clone of himself.

Sword Ability: Once activated, the sword starts to glow teal. It's range is about 5 meters in diameter. Anyone within that 5 meter range can't use their powers. For example, if you're a speedster and you're charging towards Zane, once you enter the 5 meter radius, the speedster loses his speed and slows down to regular sprinting speed. If the person takes a different form with their powers, when in the range, they go back to human form. As long as he has the sword on him, he is protected from mind control and other conditions. However, even with his sword, he is still vulnerable from long range attacks that were fired away from his sword's range. So basically he's excellent at close range fighting but is vulnerable to long range attacks.

Name: Logan Rothaven
Power: Minor Space Manipulation (He can teleport), and improving telekinetic powers.
Appearance: Sleeked back, wavy black hair. Caucasian. Dark green eyes. Stands at around 6' 0". Thin, with a mess of a short, pubescent beard.
Sexuality: Straight

Well, I opened my big mouth. 'Outcasts 3 would be a dumb name.' Yeah, I guess I should seen that one coming. Anyways, I'm gonna try to stick solely to Logan here. Consider him an outcast... no pun intended, but he's an outcast among outcasts, as of now. So if you were to find him, he'd be that guy in the back of the classroom, sulking, or causing trouble, take a pick.

Name: Dan Waldell
Power: Shadow creation and manipulation
Appearance: Dan wear's a white school shirt with Blue jeans and Red Air Jordans. Dan has Short black hair and Grey Eye's.

Name: Rowan Isaac
Appearance: Silver hair, bright blue eyes, usually wears a white tee, navy jeans, and white sneakers.
Power: Mastery of manipulating life energy, almost all martial arts, immune to vertigo, poison, and electricity, off-the-charts strength, agility, and endurance, all of them the result of intense training as an assassin.
Other: Older brother of Netero Isaac

Last edited:
What about...
Outca3ts

But really, if this is a different outcasts, it'll be a different Midnight
Name: Midnight Sun
Power: Under the light of the sun or moon, Midnight can channel it's power to fire rays of pure plasma. At night, he glows like the sun and gains slightly increased speed and endurance. In the event of a full moon at midnight, his powers grow to enoumous levels, increasing his Plasma ability tenfold, and increasing his Strength, Speed, and Endurance to massive levels. He can also fly in this form and his glow turns almost blinding
Appearance:

I don't know. Considering we are all either high school seniors and juniors, we would have a class like Calculus, but that would be depending on basic smartness level. How about LA 11 or LA 12?