• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcast take three disscussion.

(Might as well put this guy aswell)
Name: Alex Bolt
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Hetero
Appearance: Alex is an average looking teenager, he is 5'10" and decently muscular. He has brown hair and blue eyes. He wears blacks jeans and a white long sleeve with a black flame insignia on it, he usually keeps his sleeves rolled up, he also wears black running shoes (will also wear a black hooded cloak sometimes). He carries a blade he stole from a prison guard that is sheathed on the back of his waist.
Power: Visual Prowess, Black flames.
Short description: For visual prowess, his eyes go from blue to red then three tomoes (basically circles) surround his pupil. This gives him the ability to predict movements and can change his perception of time to slow motion, which makes it very easy to react to even the quickest moves. His eyes can then go to another stage which is just a better version of the first stage of his eyes. As for the black flames, he can summon them at will and can use them to attack or even defend. These flames will only go out when he decides or the target is completely disintegrated, but he can only use the flames a limited time before they go on a cool down of sorts.

If you like, but since I don't have a computer available to me currently, it'll be much more difficult for me to keep it all organized, but I can try.

Hoo, boy. I suppose I should rejoin, with a different character idea. Could somebody please give me a small summary of what's happened so far, and I can get a bio (if I can find one) up

I also wanna ask something.
@Jagson
Please tell me that the character you just introduced seriously doesn't have gravity manipulation powers and teleportation. Because those are Logan's powers. Please tell me there's something more.

name: Draceno
sex: Male
power: Draceno is what is known as an Emotional vampire. He literally feeds off of other's emotions, both to stay alive, and to defend himself. He can form weapons and the like out of them, for example, his wings. By absorbing somebody else's sadness and sorrow, he can form a pair of wings out of these, which is Draceno's main form of transportation. Because of the fact that he can only take on negative, he has built up a reputation for killing, purely to stay alive. He had also learnt how to manipulate people, mostly to create his weapon of choice- the Heartbreaker. Created just how you'd expect. By breaking someone's heart. However, due to a side effect of this, Draceno cannot feel emotion. At all. Or at least, not yet (Yay, plot device thing).
appearance: Draceno can make minor alterations to his appearance, as an evolutionary tool, but mainly is in a black t-shirt and trousers, with dark hair and hazel eyes. He is white skinned, but not albino (Yeah, he's not that type of vamp)
sexuality: Herto, but, you know. No emotion

Yeah, you guys should both edit. That would also be weird because they can't be in the same timeline because of all the conflictions. We're also not doing the multiverse thing either so you're going to have to edit like a lot.

Ugh, probably should have paid a bit more attention before this started. Although, we could have there be a Rin would was murdered by an evil meta and a Netero who trained Alex in this version so we won't to edit as much.

Phew, I thought I was going to edit so much.
We could do that, put that should be up to Onion considering he would probably play Rin.

yeah, lemme put up the character sheet.

Name: Rin Shiro
Height: 5'9
Appearance: Black hair roughly brushed to the right. Amber eyes. Hooded military trench coat, black tee, black slacks, and black boots (Aw yiss).
Powers: Off the charts strength and agility, the result of intense assassin training.
Strengths: Deadly when armed with weapons except for guns. (i.e. wooden staff, daggers, swords)
Weakness: Doesn't trust a lot of people; it takes a lot to earn his trust, let alone his respect.
Personality: Dark, quiet, serious

Yo, so can I get, like, a location? Or at least what is currently happening. I saw something about a class, so are they at a school?