• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitzu RP- Shards Of Destruction

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Really? Try it on Ari's shard." He said to her calmly. As he wanted her to do it on his shard too, but didn't want to sound selfish. He was astonished. There was a hope for Ninjago! He looked up to Sylvia with amazed eyes.

Sylvia blushed, closing her eyes and cupping her hands around her shard. "Ari, may I?" She asked, holding out her hand for Ari's shard. She was already beginning to glow silver, her hair moving slightly.

Oscar barely paid attention to what Sylvia was trying to do, instead messing around with his shard and speaking at an incredibly fast rate, noting things down on a notepad in some sort of weird mind map.

"The Shards must channel latent elemental energy like the Ninja's natural elemental energy, to give that power to us the energy must be transferred. To survive the transfer and still be as powerful as it is would mean the shard's have immense raw energy inside. The liquid was it bleeding out, and the Ray nullified the shard... Principle law: energy cannot be created or destroyed. The shard's gain all this energy inside them by accumulation over time, absorbing it from the surroundings. Energy movement and usage is always just a transfer. So, the liquid and energy that entered the surroundings... the liquid is a physical byproduct of the transfer, not the actual elemental energy itself. If the energy really did enter the surroundings, the reaction from the blast wouldn't have been almost instantaneous, and it would have been reabsorbed gradually anyway, even if Sylvia didn't fetch it. The energy went somewhere else..."

As he pondered this, chewing the back-end of a pen viciously, he landed his gaze on the Ray itself, slightly busted but discharging crackling energy of many different colours along the wires, nowhere for it to go anymore since it wasn't being fired. On the back of the Ray was a small orange cube-like container, smashed open. He had a eureka moment. "They were stealing it!" He shouted loudly, interrupting the little moment everyone else. He suddenly ran across the road to the Ray, and acted on the culmination of his grand work. He smashed the Ray on the floor repeatedly, throwing it around, crushing it completely until the wires sparked no more and it was as wrecked as the ship. He looked at everyone proudly, only then realising that nobody would understand what he was doing and would think he had gone crazy. He visibly blushed. Never should have taken off his mask. He awkwardly attempted to explain, he didn't want too look bad in front of people, especially Ari. He was supposed to be the sane one here. "Uhh.. There was a perfectly good scientific reason for that!"

Ari had a somewhat rudimentary grasp of the matter. "Yeah, it'd kind of be like filling a jar or something. The energy should have...been released or something like that, right?" She then shook her head. "We should probably head to the floating temple. Just because we might attract more ships and get more people hurt here."

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea-" Before he could finish that sentence, large, extremely strong gusts of wind started launching from the ground upwards, pulling objects skywards. He clung to the floor, struggling in the wind, seeing what was the cause. The Unidentified Flying Squid was moving. Nothing too active, but the tentacles were swaying backwards and forwards, as if it was attempting to crawl through the air. He also saw the elemental energy from the Ray, the colours of their shards, starting to phase in and ascend skywards, being sucked up by the winds towards the Squid. Was it absorbing the elemental energy into it's crystalline form? Crystals seemed to be the way those have been stored so far. "Uh, guys, I think the elemental energy is starting to leave the atmosphere. Sylvia might need to do her thing real quick and maybe it'll stop trying to suck us all up to get the energy!" He flipped around, clinging to the ground by both hands, legs far in the air. Some loose cloth on his ninja outfit started to break free, flying off his outfit. His ninja costume was basically just a Orange cloth shirt and pants at this point, the mask also seemed long gone. "A little helllllllp!" He started to fly into the air.

Sylvia had no time to finish filling up Ari's shard with power as she thrust her hands into the air, making large vines shoot out of the ground and pull Oscar back down, strapping him to the ground. She did the same with everyone, even tying her feet to the ground with vines, keeping her from flying off but still being able to move. She struggled to Ari, clasping her hands around Ari's shard. It took a long while, but when pink, navy blue, and orange lights all turned silver, Sylvia had finally grasped the elemental energies of all the crystals. "Everyone!" she exclaimed. "Raise your shards to the sky! I need to separate the energies!" Her hair flapped in front of her face, some landing in her mouth with the strong winds. She tried to pull it out to no avail until finally she was able to free herself of her long hair's clutches and focus on everyone's elemental shards.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Alright!" He exclaimed as he took off his necklace and held it in his hand, and then held it up in the air. He tried to make his toes grasp onto the grass, while Sylvia's vines were keeping him to the ground. He kept holding his shard in the sky, hoping something would happen. He hoped this 'miracle' would work. He turned back his attention to staying on the ground, while putting his shard up.

Sylvia found the navy blue magic of animal morphing and tossed it into Zu's shard with incredible force. She felt herself lifting off of the ground, but she didn't care, despite trying to keep her ankles wrapped in vines. She moved on to Ari's crystal shard, tossing in pink magic of wind. Then came the last magic of all. "Oscar!" Sylvia exclaimed. "Where's your shard?!" She felt herself slipping further.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zu put back his necklace and stayed in his human form, cause there was no time to turn into an animal. He walked over to Sylvia, and pulled her downwards at her place, "Ari! You can control wind, try stopping the force of that wind!" He exclaimed urgently. He turned back his attention to pulling Sylvia to where she originally was. He, miraculously, succeeded at that.

Oscar held up the shard, the wind around him attempting to rip it out of his grasp. He had done his part, the whole logic and reason thing, but now it was all up to Sylvia and whatever sort of crazy magic she had.

Meanwhile, in the space fortress' prison bay, Ichor checked in on their... guests. "Well, if it isn't the once proud ninja. Came all this way only to fail. What a shame. Everyone think's your dead down there you know?" The captive ninja all looked at him defiantly, refusing to acknowledge him. Ichor just continued on. "Look at you now. Devoid of everything. Your elemental powers. Your planet. Your weapons. Without them? You are nothing." As he moved to leave the bay, Jay couldn't help himself from making a snide remark. "Well actually I like to think that I still have my dignity." Ichor smirked, turning back around. "Well I don't think you'll even have your lives when we don't need you to drain your elemental energy anymore. Once we get those shards off those wannabes, we'll be finished with you. And it's only a matter of time." He continued on, leaving them alone in their high-tech containment cells.

Sylvia struck Oscar's shard with his magic. The force sent Oscar leaning backward, but the vines kept him in place. Sylvia, now totally focused on her situation, fastened Zu and Sylvia's entire bodies to the ground, hanging on to each other for dear life.

Sylvia felt life forms on the ship. Not just any life forms--humans!

"H-humans...?" she whispered to herself, just barely within Zu's earshot.

Ari thrust her shard into the air. "Sylvia, I don't think mine's done!" she said, her ponytail thrashing in the wind. This was a very uncomfortable sensation to the girl, as recently she had pretty much been able to control the wind around her recently.

Sylvia gasped, realizing she had almost forgotten Ari's shard. She found Ari's runaway magical energy and weakly thrust it into her shard, barely able to move due to the vines she placed around herself strapping her down. Miraculously, she was successful.

"Guys," she shouted through the wind. "I sense some life forms on that ship! And they're human! You think they're who I think they are?!"

She hoped so. Otherwise, Ninjago might be doomed to four children with random crystal shards.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"If they ARE the ninja, then we might be able to rescue them, and our chances for saving Ninjago will be increased. Now that our shards are fixed." He said while holding on to Sylvia. He looked at the 'crawling' squid. He didn't think that the Piranha guy was the main villain. He knew someone else was in that squid, treating the ninja as hostages, "The piranha guy said that we'll be better than the others. We all know he was referring to the ninja, so they wouldn't be there just sitting, they must be treated as hostages." He said calmly. Suddenly, Sylvia's vines were cut, "Sylvia!" He exclaimed, as he luckily held onto her hand, and, miraculously, pulled her back to the ground, "You shouldn't surprise me like that." He said calmly with charming eyes.

Ronin nodded. "I'd be willing to bet whatever's left of the stuff in my store that whatever that was lied to us," he shouted over the wind, "and the Ninja aren't dead!"

Ari grinned. Energy fully replenished, she created a controlled tornado of sorts, placing the group in the eye and canceling out the ship's wind. "I think I can hold this for a while, we should make at least the rough outline of a plan," she said.

Sylvia blushed when she and zu were closed, but tried to hide it with her jacket. "We need to free the Ninja," she said, acting confident. "That much we know. The question is: how? Do we storm the ship or sneak in somehow?"

Ronin shrugged. "Either way, there's probably tons of aliens up there waiting to tear us to shreds. If they want your shards, it's unlikely they'll leave Ninjago. Get some armor or something, at least a little bit of protection."

Ari rolled her eyes. "Yes, because there's an armor sto -- and I'm an idiot," she added upon seeing Ronin's smirk.

"Unless it was totally destroyed, yep," Ronin replied. "And if not, then we'll probably just have to figure something else out. Or go without it."

Sylvia cringed, pulling herself out of Zu's hold (to which she blushed, realizing he was still holding on to her) and nodded to Robin. "We can take that chance. If not, Zu can turn into a Hydra while I power him up and we'll just have to blitz it."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Yeah, I'm up for that." He said calmly, "Question is : Are there any hostile creatures on the way?" He asked curiously as he let go of Sylvia, "And I swear to god, if we have to pay for it.." He said in a serious tone.

Sylvia seemed alright with the hostile creatures. "Well, y'know, if we use whatever Ronin's got in his shop to save the Ninja and Ninjago, shouldn't that be payment enough? Besides, Ronin seems like a kind man." While Sylvia was always an optimist, she still didn't know who Ronin really was and it showed when she thought that Ronin would let them have his armor for free.

Ronin thought on the matter. "Well, and I don't do this often, but given the circumstances, I'll make an acception."

Ari gave a grin. "Then let's go!"

"Hold on a sec," Ronin said, "I've only got one condition: you gotta return it when you're done with it."

Sylvia beamed. "Of course! We're only borrowing it, after all!" She had said it like it was obvious. Then she stopped and thought. "But what about the Ninja? Knowing those aliens, they probably took the Ninja's power already, so they'll be powerless when we rescue them. We need something for them to use, too!"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Ey, Ronin, got any weapons or...?" He asked curiously as he put his hands around the back of his head, He looked at the crawling squid once more, it was kinda annoying him for some reason. He then turned his attention back to Ronin.

"Yep, at least, theoretically. Again, the place was pretty damaged. Probably still have some knives or something..." Ronin told the group.

"There's a bunch of weapons back at the temple," Ari offered. "That's where Oscar and I got ours."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"If my shard is broken again. I'll just use my fists." He said calmly, "We'll need weapons for the Ninja first, so let's go to Ronin's shop, or market, or....whatever." He said with a blank face as he put his hands behind his head, "So, where should we go?" He asked curiously, "And when we know where to go..." He said as he transformed into a gigantic Nightshade Dragon, so they can move faster, "Hop on. Now, where do we go?" He asked curiously as he readied himself to fly.

Sylvia obeyed and swung herself onto Zu, somehow landing successfully in between some spine scales. Sylvia felt the rough scales on Zu's back and quickly brought her hand back. "S-sharp scales..." she muttered. Glancing up at the others, she asked, "So are we going to the temple or Ronin's shop?"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"I'd suggest Ronin's shop, cause the temple seems to be dangerous, and me and Sylvia don't really know how to...pass it..." He said firmly, "But if Oscar or Ari tell us how to do it, I'm up for it." He said calmly.

"Let's head to Ronin's shop first," Ari said, "And I don't need a ride, you're forgetting that I can fly."

Ronin jumped on, not having the same abilities as Ari. "You coming, Oscar?" he asked.

"I guess. Although, I'll probably just spend most of the time messing around with the shard. If they're so important, what else do they do? I mean, the natural elemental energy in them must be even more powerfully than the natural inherited elemental powers, because it would have to use a majority of it's power transferring the energy to the weilder, so they are extremely strong, and so far crystals seem to be the best way to store elemental energy from what i've seen. But, I don't think these are natural. Whoever made these made them as a weapon. So, they have to do something more..." Oscar hopped onboard the Dragon, basically dreading the whole idea. He wasn't much of an adrenaline person, or a heights person.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Okay, let's go." He said as he flew upwards, steadily as he saw that some, on his back, were scared of heights or something similar to that, "So, where exactly is Ronin's shop?" He asked curiously, "And how far are we from it?" He asked curiously once again as he sincreased his speed up a bit. He hoped nobody would scream, because they're scared of heights.

Sylvia noticed Oscar was nervous and smiled warmly at him. She used her magic to give Oscar a strange, warm feeling, but did so wordlessly. In response to what Oscar was saying, Sylvia nodded in agreement. "You got that right. You think these shards were made for certain people? I know it sounds far fetched, but do you think they were made for us, specifically?"

Ari scratched her head. "Oookay then?" she said, a confused expression on her face. "Let's head to Ronin's shop before we waste more time." Ari began to fly, leading the way to the shop. They got many stares, and even kids occasionally saying something like, "Look, new Ninja!"

Once they reached what was left of Ronin's shop, Ari landed. It looked like a tornado had gone through the place, though it had actually been one of the anchor things dragging through it. Ronin jumped off and began looking through the rubble. "I think it might've been over there..." he said to himself.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zukelo landed and turned back to a human, only to find Oscar and Sylvia fallen on his back, "Ow..." He said in a blank face as he got up, "What must be here? The Knives? The Armor?" He asked curiously.

Sylvia carefully climbed off of Zu's back, helping Oscar down as well and trying to comfort him. When she looked around, she realized she had heard something. Quietly, she wandered away (somehow without anyone noticing) and looked around some trees. She heard the trees singing to her, but that wasn't it... The trees sang and led her to a black falcon. After a careful examination, she realized this falcon was mechanical. "Oh! Come here, little guy!" she whispered. "I don't bite!"

The falcon locked its lenses on her, flying down and landing on her outstretched arm. "Guys, I think I found someone!" Sylvia heard someone say through a speaker in the falcon's mouth.

She gasped, startled, but didn't go away.

"Hellooo?" someone else asked.

"Guys, chill! She looks scared!"

"Hello? Can you hear us?" That was Lloyd, the Green Ninja!

"Y-yeah, I can hear you!" Sylvia exclaimed. "A-are you guys the Ninja?"

"Yes!" Lloyd exclaimed. "We finally found someone! We thought the Falcon had been damaged!"

Sylvia shook her head. "It's totally fine. But how are you faring? There're these aliens coming to Ninjago and we need to stop them! But all we have are elemental shards we don't know how to use!"

Zane cut in. "Excuse me, 'we'? You know others with these elemental shards?"

Sylvia nodded. "Should I take you to them?"

"If you could," Zane requested. "It would be much appreciated."

Sylvia nodded and followed the trees out of the woods, back to Ronin's shop.

Everyone would LOVE to hear this.

(OOC: Generation Sect, can you take control of the Ninja, since I'm sure they have information on the Elixir and you know more about it than I do?)

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zukelo was sitting on the ground, only to find Sylvia coming in, "Oh, hey Sylvia. Whatcha up to?" He asked curiously. He saw the black falcon on her arm, "Um, I don't know if you've noticed or not, but there's a black falcon on your arm." He said as he pointed to the falcon. Zukelo was confused to what was just happening.

(OOC: The falcon is actually silver now XD)
Ari had picked something that looked like a chestplate up, then dropped it when she saw the falcon. "OSCAR OH MY GOSH LOOK IT'S THE FREAKING FALCON!!!" she exclaimed, running over. "Hello? Can anyone hear me?"

"Yeah, I've seen that thing before. You can see through it on the security camera feeds. Mostly just does bird stuff. Y'know. Whatever robot birds do." He was sort of surprised by how much Ari was overreacting to this. He had seen stuff like this all the time, all the actual exciting stuff like the weapons were all kept behind hidden walls that the security camera monitor never knew about yet Ari somehow randomly found... enough ranting about how he never got any trust where he worked. He walked over to the falcon, bragging. "Yeah, I see stuff like this all the time. I could consider showing you guys around the temple later..."