• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitzu RP- Shards Of Destruction

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
He then walked over to see the Ninja there, "Oh, hey guys. Yeah, yeah, we couldn't just let ourselves get drowned by questions from the press, ya know. Plus, some secrets have to be kept as secrets." He folded his hands. The Ninja seemed to understand that. Kai calmed down a bit, "Yeah, I guess we would do the same if WE were YOU." Kai rubbed his head in apology, "It's okay. How 'bout we just sit down on the sofa and eat the pizza? I'm getting hungry." Said Zukelo while rubbing his tummy, "Same." Said Kai calmly. They sat on the sofa and ate some pizza, "So, Lloyd, you wanted to talk to us about something..?" Asked Zukelo curiously as he ate another slice of pizza. Zukelo was a natural at calming ANYONE down. Zukelo didn't really seem to notice that very much, though...

(OOC: I thought I was controlling Kai and Cole. XD)

Ari rolled her eyes. "Seriously, Zu? We literally saved them and Ninjago, and in the process had weird crystal-y suits and went Super Saiyan or something. I WONDER," she said, joking sarcastically. "Although...I think something might've happened while we were in the Deep End. I can barely hover for two seconds."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
(Sorry, my bad:'|)
"I think it's because the shards are broken. I mean, they were the main source of our power, so I think they were kinda fused into us, or something.." He said while putting his index finger on his chin, "And these suits maybe were put on us occasionally. And for some reason, we have this hair now, I'm not going to complain though. It looks neat." He said calmly, not trying to look cocky, "But I don't really know if the Ninja got their elemental powers or not." He said as he looked at the Ninja with a curious face.

Lloyd replied, as the Ninja entered the temple. "Yeah, that's sorted. We still have a lot of crazy aftermath to deal with, so Zane's bringing the ruins of the ship over to Borg Industries for study. We told the press a fake story and essentially cut you guys out of it, because we figured it's the best way to keep you safe." Jay chimed in. "Before we make it public!" Kai shouted. "Jay!" Jay stepped away. "Oh, yeah, sorry." Oscar was staring to realise what was going on. "Make what public?" "Well, we want you guys to join us. You can stay here if you want, and we'll be able to train you as actual ninja. We're probably going to need some down time after all thiis, but the sooner you get a grasp on those new powers of yours the better." Oscar really wasn't taken aback by this, he was sort of expecting it. That and Jay had spoiled it. "Well, no way I can say no. I mean, I basically lived here before in the security room, so it'll be like the ultimate promotion! What about you guys?"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"I'm in. Who could say no to that?" He asked curiously, "But, where will we stay, while the ship is at Borg Industries?" He asked curiously once again. He didn't know how they were going to deal in situations with the press, though. He, for some reason, kinda expected that they would all be caught by authorities and get flooded with questions. He turned his attention back to the response of the Ninja. And, of course, finished his pizza, before anyone else could have one piece of it. Zukelo was sadistic like that.

Last edited:
Sylvia had reached for another slice of bacon pizza when she noticed it was gone. She glared at Zu for a second, but softened quickly, wondering if she was being too mean. "Well, I think I'd be better off as a Ninja. After all, I can't go back home. Not after everything that's happened and everything I said."

Jay looked confused. "Why? What'd you say?"

Sylvia paused. "You don't want to know," was all she said on the matter. She didn't get over it. Unlike Sylvia's usual self, she decided she'd keep this a secret from everyone. "Point is, this is probably the best place for me to be right now." Sylvia's hand flowed silver as she attempted to create healing magic (without actually healing), but ultimately only succeeding at creating a light source.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zukelo looked at Sylvia, confused. He figured she would tell them after time flies by. He wasn't THAT much of a nosy person, after all. He then got up, and looked at Ari, "Whaddya say, Ari?" He asked curiously. He then suddenly, had a vision. Someone, with purple robes was going to join them. Zukelo shook his head and held it with his two fingers. He figured that he was just day dreaming.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Yeah, I'm....okay...." He said calmly, as he held his head, trying NOT to fall into unconsciousness. A few minutes later, he was okay. What was THAT all about? He thought to himself curiously. He decided to keep this secret from everyone.

Sylvia hesitated when pulling her hands back to herself. She didn't want to leave him in pain, hoping to know he'll be totally alright, but she didn't want to be pushy, either. She decided to keep her mouth shut and listen to what everybody else was doing.

Ari grinned. "Heck yeah!" she exclaimed, pumping her fist. "When do we start?" She stood up. "I could go right now! Let's do this thing!"

Cole laughed. "Calm down there. We sort of have to rest for a bit. Now, I've got to get me some of that pizza!" He ran off into the other room, Jay tailing after him. "Not if I eat it all first!" Kai growled at them, marching off after them. "You could at least save a slice!" Oscar seemed lost in thought, realising what was in store for them. "This is going to get really bad isn't it." Lloyd laughed. "Well, we'll just have to see what the future holds."

(The End, stay tuned for Season 2!)