• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitzu RP- Shards Of Destruction

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Yeah." He said calmly as he looked at the squid with even more curious eyes, "Where did it come from anyway?" He asked curiously. He wondered why all these things were happening.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Oh, right." He said calmly, "Well, it seems like it's.....disabled....." He said calmly, "It's not moving much." He said calmly, "Oh, what am I saying, it's non-living." He said as he face palmed.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Maybe. Who knows." He said calmly as he continued looking at it with full curiosity, "Should I go check it out?" He asked curiously as he turned into a Phoenix.

Sylvia stepped back, giving Zu some room. "Maybe," she said cautiously. "But don't get too close. If it starts attacking you and you're out of my magic range, I won't be able to support or heal you."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Alright. Here goes nothing." He said as he flew off. After a few minutes of flying, he reached the crystal squid. He took a look around the squid, he didn't see anything special. Just a normal ordinary crystal squid in the middle of the sky. It had normal squid parts but it was made out of crystals was the only difference.

Sylvia thought for a moment, remembering what she knew about squids. They had most of their organs inside their head caps. Somehow, the crystal squid was hiding its organs, when crystal should be see-through. Inside the head caps is also an ink sac. If the ink sac on this squid shoots ink, then they could be safe, unless it was something different, like acid, or an actual weapon. Either way, it had two longer arms as well as eight smaller tentacles underneath its eyes. And knowing squids, they swam backwards. That seemed to be what this squid was doing. Very accurate. At least, biologically. She wished she knew that that squid thing had in its ink sac...

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zukelo in Phoenix form flew downwards, "I don't really see anything." He said calmly as he turned back to his usual 'cute' charming form. He looked at Sylvia, "Do you think anything's up?" He asked curiously.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Well, they had weapons, suits and one had a shard, so they LOOKED like Ninja." He said calmly as he shrugged, "I don't know, if they even know what's going on anymore." He said calmly as he put his hands in his pockets.

Sylvia shrugged and walked up to the Ninja. "Hello? Are you there? We need your help. Or, er, would you like us to help you? Um, it'd probably just be better to refer to US helping EACH OTHER. A-anyway, we were wondering about that crystal squid..." She waited patiently for them to respond.

Oscar could barely hear them, as he mechanically typed at rapid speeds information down on his laptop. He turned around, acknowledging them when he finished his sentence. "What about it? There's a lot of questions you could hypothetically be asking, and I don't have every answer, but using my biology I have very much figured out this thing doesn't follow any sort of biological laws we know. Or Physics laws either. What's worst is it seems to be solid to us but if it actually weighed anything, it would not be able to fly without crashing. It hasn't moved since it just descended into our atmosphere as well, and NASA scanners never detected it. It just floated down." He stopped in his tracks, blushing underneath his costume as he realised that he was wearing it. And that everybody had seen it. Including Ari. And these two random people. Although they also seemed pretty weird. He stood up, folding up his laptop and looking them in the eyes, trying his best to salvage the situation. "Just to clarify, the fact that I have my own ninja costume just lying around is never to be brought up ever. Understand me?"

Sylvia nodded, eyes wide. "So this thing doesn't follow any laws, does it?" she asked. "Well, when Zu here investigated it, he didn't find anything overly special..." she muttered. She quickly remembered the people on the ship. "Oh! Something I think you should know," she added. "When we fought that invader ship, it actually appeared to be people fleeing from their own home. They said something about the Ninja and a big force of sorts. Know anything about it?" Again, she quickly realized that she had forgotten to introduce herself and visibly face palmed. "And, uh, just 'cuz, I'm Sylvia."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Name's Zukelo, you can call me Zu." He said calmly as he turned into a hawk and flew up to the random guy, "And don't ask how I can shape shift." He said calmly as he pointed to his chain necklace with the navy blue shard in the center.

Sylvia remembered about her own silver shard and pulled it out curiously. "I wish I could tie this thing into a necklace so it'd be easier to keep a track of," she muttered to herself. "I don't wanna constantly have this thing in my pocket."

"Well they really can't fly a ship. And that doesn't seem like a sort of 'fleeing' ship. Maybe it isn't theirs?" At that moment he realised he was talking about hypothetical aliens he tried his best to hold back a squee. Oscar Williams, serious wonder nerd and secret fanboy. He was not going to be a very good ninja. Everything was starting to dawn on him now, it seemed as if everyone here with their little crystals were going to have to step up and take the ninja's role. But at least the ninja didn't sound completely dead. He decided to bring up the main question. "Already know." He said to Zu. "Little crystal thing amirite? I have one. Ari's actually does cool stuff. Mine just glows a little and makes my wifi connection terrible."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Lemme see that." He said as he looked at Oscar's shard, "This is the Tech Shard, to be honest, I don't know much about this shard, it's quiete a mystery when you talk about it, but rumor has it, this thing can take up any solid and turn it into a giant golem or robot, you name it." He aid calmly, "It just looks like you haven't really mastered it yet. I've been holding onto my for 4 years now. It took me 9 Months to figure out how this thing worked." He said as he looked at his shard.

Sylvia blinked confusedly. "Mine just kinda connected with my heart and mind or something. I seem to be able to use mine right away. Strange..." She examined her shard carefully. "Life Magic, eh? And you guys have ninja uniforms... I'm jelly! I wish I had a uniform! Although it looks like pink's taken..." she said, glancing at Ari's uniform.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
He turned back to human, "Well, I bet you'll look great on purple! I wish we had some, though, I'd rather stay with my normal clothes, though." He said calmly, "And you were able to control your power right away, cause the power of Life, is a gift given by , well, Life." He said calmly, "Life chose you and only you just for one reason ; Save Ninjago." He said calmly with determined eyes.

Sylvia considered it. "I suppose that makes sense... And maybe silver with gold and pink would work..." she thought aloud. "Anyway, I don't know what that squid thing is, but I don't think it's good. What do we do now?"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"How about we ask our tech friend, here?" He asked, turning to Oscar. This was looking like a brand new adventure for all of them. He was really excited for all the things they were gonna explore and discover.

Ari had stayed silent, off in her own imagination. She was thinking of the ship, the things that were on it, and the Ninja. What the heck was that thing? For that matter, what the heck were those creatures? And did the Ninja's disappearance have something to do with this situation? Ari was messing with her shard, which was a habit of hers when she was thinking. She then asked absentmindedly, "If they were fleeing, could whatever caused them to have followed them?"

Sylvia's eyes suddenly widened in realization, slowly inching back to the ground. "Ohhhh, you're right. You're probably totally right. If whatever made those alien people flee followed us down here, what do we do? I mean, I'm not sure we could fight off a whole GIGSNTIC FORCE all by ourselves with some baby shards and fragments of magic, right? Moreover, where'd these shards come from? Some giant gem comprised of several different colors? And if so, why do we have them? Do the shards choose or was it some sort of 'fate' or 'destiny'?"

"Maybe it was the squid? He seems pretty scary." He looked up to the crystal cephalopod in the sky, transparent and only barely visible. It just floated, completely unresponsive. "Yeah. He doesn't seem too interested in doing anything." As he spoke these words, another ship descended from the heavens. The same as the one before, but in decidedly better shape. Then another one. Then another. "Uh, do you think maybe those are what they're running from?" In his head, Oscar made the connection between the space squid and the fact that the parts of the ship looked like parts of aquatic lifeforms. He ran closer out of the forest to the edge of the city, where he could see better. The three ships had split up, and were... dropping high-tech space anchors? As they impacted into the ground, that was when the opening hatches at the bottom released multiple armoured alien figures. They slid down the anchors, and started to trash the city, terrorising those around them. It seemed as if they were looting, but showed no concern for any item should they had found so far.

They all sort of looked different, but in their rusty armour, along with their salvaged makeshift weapons, they were sort of like heavily armed Junkers crossed with pirates. The strangest part was that they were all different, but seemed to be like humanoid aquatic animals. He saw the ship neared to him anchored into the pavement, slowly swaying from side to side while a humanoid Shark and Alligator destroyed some storefronts. "They need the anchors to keep the ship from floating away..." he realised. He really wasn't sure how he was going to get past the Alligator and Shark, so he was going to need backup.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zukelo understood Oscar's face, which had a need of assistance. He stood beside Oscar and turned into a Utahrapter (Search It Up). His claws were razor sharp and his teeth were big. He was ready for a fight, so he gritted his teeth and sharpened his claws, "Need help?" He asked with fierce, determined and excited eyes. He called for Ari and Sylvia to help too. He put himself in fighting stance.

Oscar looked to the dinosaur at his side. "Uh, is it possible you have anything with a little bit more... hands... going on?" He gestured to the four large anchors dug into the pavement, which seemed to have control panels on the sides. As he spoke, the humanoid Alligator and Shark noticed them, turning towards them. They wore rusty metallic armour pieces, and the Alligator was weilding a curved and strange sword. The Shark had his own weapon, as he turned to them he clenched his hands around two metal levers on his hands, pushing in on them and causing layers of shining metal to pop out of his armour, covering his fin, teeth and claws in the metal, and making them into blades. They started to advance, albeit slowly. "Listen, what matters more is removing as many of those anchors from the ground as possible. These space-animal-pirate things are hurting people and destroying things around the city, and there's two more ships like this one. The ship is swaying, I don't think it can stay still in one place. If we remove the anchors, the ship will be float away." Suddenly, he was interrupted by a large sound of running. The Shark's footsteps made holes in the ground as it suddenly sped up, hurtling towards them both, bladed fin first. Oscar rolled away instinctively, crashing back into the broken window of a shop. He tipped over into it, his shard clattering across the floor.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Hands? More like heads!" He said as he turned into a giant hydra, a multiple headed gigantic dragon. He the breathed blue fire on the shark robot and swiped him with his claws. Zukelo roared loudly, "Hop on!" Said one of his heads, "Let's kick some aquatic butt!" He roared as he threw the shark robot away with his gigantic tail. He waited for Oscar to hop on.

Sylvia found herself suddenly running from the Alligator, right past Zu and Oscar, when she noticed Oscar's shard. She swiftly swiped it off the ground and stuffed it in her other pocket, skidding to a stop and turning back around to face the Alligator, who had just turned around and headed himself toward her. "Oscar, your shard!" Sylvia screamed before launching vines from he ground and attempting to trap the Alligator by wrapping vines around him. She was scared out of her wits, but something seemed to prevent her from truly showing it to anyone else while on the battlefield.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zukelo saw the alligator running towards Sylvia, "Leave her alone!" He roared as he launched him away into the sky with his tail, "Are you OK, Sylvia?" He asked her curiously. He looked at the alligator he launched away, it seemed like it was launched into space. He turned his attention back to Sylvia.

Oscar pulled himself up, straining from the impact, seeing the chaos through the now empty window. It seemed as if the pirates were gone. "Here!" He shouted, as he stepped through the storefront. Suddenly, an orange light glowed behind him, and a computer launched through where the window used to be, narrowly missing him. "Woah..." he looked back, but saw nothing there. "Okay, time to get to work on these anchors." However, he realised what might be going on. Maybe his shard did something to the computer while it was in the store? Could he use the shard to break the controls on the anchors?

Sylvia saw Oscar struggle and ran to the store where he had just dodged the computer. "Oscar!" she exclaimed, waving his shard around. "The Tech Shard!" She made her way over to him. "Here," she said, giving him the shard, but not before just narrowly missing a flying keyboard.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Guys! Do something about the flying computer objects! I'll take care of the anchors!" He roared as he flew towards an anchor and tried swiping it with his claws, biting it with his teeth, pulling it up with his arms, hitting it with his tail and breathing fire on it. He did each of those things one by one. He then tried to bite the anchor strongly with his razor sharp teeth, while pulling it up with his arms. He heard a cracking noise from the anchor. It's almost destroyed! He thought. He continued crushing it with his jaws and claws. The anchor seemed like it would get destroyed any second. Zu applied more pressure on it, trying to increase its possibility of getting destroyed. Suddenly, all his heads began to crush the anchor with their jaws.

Sylvia was startled by the sudden chaos, but she kept ducking underneath the flying technology when she realized something. "Wait! The shard belonged to Oscar!" she pointed out. "When I picked it up, it must've began reacting this way so that I could let go of it! I'm not the rightful--" she grunted as she ducked underneath another flying computer. "--owner!" she finished. "Oscar, you need to get this shard back!" She kept dodging keyboards, computer mice, computers, TVs, phones, tablets, and all sorts of other things that she didn't think should be able to move. However, suddenly, some thick computer charging cables tied her to the wall, her hands and feet stretched out and above the ground. "Um, a little help!" she cried, unable to do anything.

Except that wasn't entirely true. She tried to use her mind to sprout more vines and pull out the Tech Shard in her left pocket. "Oscar! Take the shard!" she exclaimed urgently.

Oscar grabbed the shard, all the flying objects seeming to ignore him. The moment he grabbed it, the machines just fell to the ground. "You guys okay? Where's Ari?" He looked around, seeing Zu in his Hydra form about to crush the anchor. The thing just crumbled, falling down. The ship visibly floated higher into the sky, straining the 3 remaining anchors. However, the ship seemed to have noticed, two machine gun turrets popping out of the bottom, swivelling around and locking onto Zu. Two missile turrets also started to ready themselves to fire. "That's not gonna be enough! I have an idea, if I can get close enough I can use the Tech Shard on them!"

Sylvia face-planted onto the ground when the cables around her fell to the ground. "Ow."

Quickly, she recovered, sitting up and collecting herself before jumping back up. "I think I could get used to this." In regards to Oscar's Tech Shard idea, Sylvia nodded. "That seems to work. It constantly jams up your computer, so why shouldn't it do the same to those anchor things, right?"

Meanwhile, Xynn the ferret was still in her jacket and she almost forgot about him until he moved around a little bit. Sylvia felt bad. Xynn shouldn't be in so much danger and her jacket wasn't the safest place in the world right now. But she wanted to keep him safe for Zu, so she had no choice.

Sylvia glanced around, looking for Ari. "You guys remember what Ari said? I have a feeling these ships are connected to why that first ship was flying off," she said. "In any case, we'd better get to those other three anchors fast!"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zu turned into a chameleon, he camouflaged himself, making him unseen by anything. Zu in Chameleon form ran up to another anchor and turned into a hydra again and started crushing it with his jaws and shanking it with his sharp tail. He began strangling the anchor with his arms as his other heads also began to crunch into the anchor. Zu was counting on Sylvia and Oscar to destroy the turrets. The turrets were hitting him but he pulled through for the sake of Ninjago. He was never going to give up.

Sylvia realized Zu was getting hurt and quickly pulled herself up. She called on the power of her Life Shard to grow large vines from the ground, slowly making their way to the turrets (thought that was as fast as Sylvia could make them grow) and jamming them one-by-one. It wasn't fast enough, however, as the turrets began attacking her vines as well. Sylvia shook. The attacks her vines took were reflected in her, a burning feeling in her chest and soreness in her arms. She kept trying, though.