• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitzu RP- Shards Of Destruction

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Two of Zu's heads (He had six of them) were breathing fire and crunching the turrets which were attacking Sylvia. The turrets seemed to be getting destroyed but were also coming in quickly, Zu's two heads just continued to attack them. Where did the turrets come from? Why were all these things happening? Did the shards have anything to do with this? There were so many questions to be asked, but couldn't be answered. Zu's two heads just continued attacking turrets while the rest of Zu's body was busy trying to destroy the anchors. Zu was really getting worked up and tired.

Sylvia noticed Zu was getting tired and began to run through the city. When she found she was within reach, she began to glow silver. Soon, she closed in on Zu and jumped onto him while he kept fighting. She lent him her strength and healed him, powering him up some more. She couldn't heal him completely, but she still did something. When she healed him, she flung herself off of Zu, landing painfully on the cement, but she didn't wince or groan. She began launching up larger vines by the second, continuing to attack the aliens' turrets.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zu felt the power running through him and his strength was greatly increased. He began to tighten his hold of the anchor. He then breathed fire on the anchor, making cracks all over the anchor, it could crumble down any second. The two heads continued destroying turrets, with Sylvia since she looked injured and in case she needed help. It looked like Zu, Oscar, Sylvia and Ari all had the upper hand in this fight.

Oscar saw Zu being healed by Sylvia, who then proceeded to help him fight the rapidly multiplying turrets. Their fight seemed to be completely futile however, and they didn't seem to be getting anywhere except mildly damaging the anchor. Suddenly, the rocket turrets started to launch rockets towards Zu's Hydra Form. As the tracking missiles launched, Oscar snuck up under the distraction and started to investigate the Anchors control panel. As he pulled out the Tech Shard, a Hammerhead Shark Pirate slid down the anchor, attempting to use a large wooden spiked mallet to smack him from the other side of the anchor. As he made a swing, Oscar ducked, causing the handle of the mallet to break on the anchor and the head of it to fly off into the distance. The Hammerhead then climbed over the anchor, jumping off and attempting to crush him with it's head. Oscar fell back, holding the Tech Shard as if it would protect him. There was a bright flash of orange light, and suddenly a large crystalline orange cannon was formed around his arm with the Tech shard inside it. Instinctively, he clenched around the Tech shard, and a large yellow ball of energy charged up at the barrel, flashing and annihilating the Hammerhead completely. Oscar got up. "Woah..." He let go of the Tech Shard, and the cannon deformed. He then pressed the shard to the control panel, and it sparked an orange glow. The anchor suddenly started to reverse back on it's chain, returning into the ship. "2 more to go!"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Awesome!" All of his heads roared, he then quickly flew to the other anchor and began shanking it with his tail. The rocket turrets kept hitting him. Zu had an idea. He hid behind the anchor, making the rockets accidentally hit the anchor. The rockets kept hitting the anchor, while trying to target Zu. Zu kept shanking the anchor with his tail and kept strangling the anchor from behind. He then began crunching it with all the jaws of all his heads at once. He got tired of doing this, so he just pulled the anchor towards him from the ship's chain. After a few minutes of pulling the anchor towards him, he successfully broke the anchor off the chain and threw it a mile away, "One more to go!" Roared all of his heads loudly. He then quickly flew to the last anchor.

He began pulling the last anchor towards himself, with his jaw, hands and even heads. He also wrapped his tail around the anchor and tried to pull it aggressively, he let two of his heads stop and breathe fire on the metal chain, so the possibility of the falling of the anchor greatly increases. The chain looked like it would let loose of the chain any second, detailed with Zu pulling the anchor itself towards him. His body was badly tired and worked up, but he pulled through, for the sake of Ninjago.

Zu was working hard on the final anchor. "Guys, they're not fighting back anymore! I think we've got this!" He then collapsed to the floor, sweating. He'd never done anything so straining before, and there were still two more ships to deal with.

Meanwhile, in a large, almost organic space fortress shaped like a huge octopus, a golden skinned alien plated in full body golden armour stood on the ship's bridge. That Zu one seemed to be the most experienced, he could tell from the multiple camera feeds from their satellites. "He will make a great example, to test out the ray prototypes. I'll show them that, in the world of Ichor The Golden, there's no room for heroes." He scanned his hand on a floating platform, and waited for results.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
After a few minutes, Zu finally broke the anchor. He then turned into his human form and fell on the ground. He gasped for air, he looked at his arms, "Man, was that a workout." He said calmly. He then looked up. Two ships were there. The weird squid was still there. The fight results were clear. The 'heroes' had won. There were still 2 ships, though. Zu had decided to rest for a bit, "So, what are we gonna do with Crystal Cthulhu over there?" He asked Oscar, curiously.

Sylvia found her vines retreating, her energy quickly draining. Sweating, she continued to pant. "I... I don't know..." She came up with an idea. If she was able to use the power of Life to heal others, then why not ask Life to heal herself as well? It was worth a shot. Struggling, Sylvia managed to stand up, extending her arms out to her sides. She began glowing bright green, the area around her breaking cement with plants and even a tree. The plant life was also glowing bright green, giving Sylvia its essence and energy, but not so much that it dies. When she was done healing, the plants faded out of existence. She took a deep breath and her green light changed to a familiar silver, glowing around Oscar and Zu, healing and restoring both of their energies.

"You guys okay?" Sylvia asked, jogging over to them. "That was quite the excitement, wasn't it?" Xynn climbed out of Sylvia's sweater and wrapped himself around Zu's neck, nuzzling him affectionately and asking for more seeds.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Yep. It sure was." He said as he managed to stand up and give Xynn some seeds, "Man, you sure do like seeds don't you? Should I give you a big mango seed?" Asked Zu jokingly. Xynn made a sound as if it was chuckling. Zu gave him more seeds, "So, there are two ships, but they look like they're really vulnerable. And that squid thing, STILL isn't moving, Are there any more disasters here?" He asked curiously as Xyn continued eating his seeds.

Sylvia thought for a moment. "That force thing that the other alien folks mentioned. What do we do about that? What do we even know about it? We can't be sure that the force and these ships are connected, but they might be, somehow. They did both come from space." Sylvia shrugged absently. "Sorry, just throwing out ideas. I'm not really sure what's going on myself, but it seems like Ninjago's in for another adventure..."

Oh. My. God. Sylvia was talking about aliens. REAL aliens. AND SHE JUST REALIZED IT! She suddenly was filled with a childish energy. She held back most of her excitement, but she couldn't stop bouncing for no reason.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Hey, Sylvia...Have you always been talking about Aliens when you were younger, and saying that their real? Cause it kinda seems like it, No Offense, though." He said to her calmly. He then sat down and watched the crystalline squid. Are we the next heroes of Ninjago? I never knew something so special would happen in someone's life, MY life especially. He thought, with his head in the clouds. A large pressure was upon their shoulders, and they couldn't just give up, not now anyways. I guess we were chosen for a reason, but why us? He wondered with his head still in the clouds.

Sylvia kept jumping up and down. "It JUST dawned on me that we were talking about ALIENS! REAL ALIENS! We're like, heroes in an awesome fictional story with fantasy and stuff or something! And we get to do epic stuff like save worlds and use magic! AND the Ninja! If we figure out what goes on in here, we might even get to meet the Ninja! And save them! And be friends with them! And--" she kept rambling excitedly, suddenly turned into the most energetic fan girl out there.

Hey. At least Oscar wasn't alone.

Oscar got up, revitalised. "I wouldn't say we're Ninja's yet. I mean, I have absolutely no training or proper fighting experience, and I don't think anyone here does. We've just been relying on our shards so far, and Zu is the only one who seems to truly grasp the power of his. I guess Ari messed around with fighting once, but other than that..."

Sylvia sighed sadly, calming down. "Aww... you're right..." She pulled out her shard. "But I don't know if that's a bad thing. We slowly discover our shards little by little. I'm quickly warming up to mine and my ability to support and heal you guys, as we'll a son using vines to trap my opponents. I'm more of a passive person. So maybe our shards chose us not because of our physical abilities, but because of our personalities as well. After all, mine seems to be reflected in this shard's powers..."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"The Ninja used to rely on weapons, like the Golden Weapons which were destroyed, Techno-Blades, and all that. We have our weapons." He said as he looked at his shard, "Hm. Since the enemies are immobile, how about you two practice your abilities? Like Oscar said, I can already master mine." He said calmly, "So, how about it?" He asked curiously.

"I guess... but we do have two more ships to deal with." As he said that, The tired Ninja's were shone upon by four extremely bright flashing spotlights. Oscar put his hand up, to block the light, seeing the two remaining ships hovering over them. A loud deep voice boomed from some sort of projector on the ships. "You don't know how true that statement was. It seems as if I've caught some little ninja's lying down on the job! Hopefully you'll be more of a challenge than the others were." The ship on the left opened up on the side, making a littler platform.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Uh. What." He said, confused. What is happening? And did he just say 'more of a challenge' than the others, Did he...No, no way. He thought with a horrified face, Did he...end the ninja..? He thought curiously. No, it couldn't have been.

Ari suddenly touched down, carrying someone that Oscar would likely recognize as Ronin. His left arm was bent at an awkward angle, and he winced as Ari put him down. The pink Ninja swayed a little -- she had been caught in the head by some falling debris -- but kept her footing. "These things just keep on coming," Ari said, then sent a blast of air at what she perceived to be the back end of the ship.

Sylvia gasped, no longer in a fighting position. She ran up to Ronin (despite not knowing who he was) and gasped in horror at his arm and at Ari. "H-hang on, guys!" Sylvia exclaimed. "I-I'll heal you!" She started with Ronin, glowing bright silver. She carefully cupped her hands around Ronin's injured arm, attempting to fix it.

"Thanks, that hurt like a b*tch," Ronin commented. His shop had been pretty much destroyed, and Ari had acted on pure impulse to try and help. Her strength was beginning to dwindle, and her attack was growing weaker at a fast-paced rate.

Sylvia nodded to Ronin. "Ari, I'm coming!" she exclaimed, glowing silver and running over to Ari, making her glow silver as well. Sylvia replenished Ari's energy, keeping her strong and healing her. However, due to all this magic-using, Sylvia started to feel a strain on her. At this rate, she would only be able to support and heal the others as opposed to fighting alongside them, since she was also growing weak. And she didn't know how to replenish her own energy. Healing her own wounds was one thing, but energy was a whole different story.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"What happened?" He asked curiously as he looked at Ronin and Ari, "And who's that?" He asked curiously as he pointed at Ronin. He was really getting confused of all the things that were happening.

Ari, energy now replenished, was able to blast the ship harder. Ronin explained, "My shop was destroyed and I broke my arm. That's pretty much it."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zu turned into a hydra and breathed fire on the ship, as well as flapping his gigantic wings, making the ship move away, little by little. The moving of the ship was very slow, but the people on the ship were still vulnerable. The ship was indeed very sturdy, even for a gigantic hydra ; as in Zu.

Sylvia didn't know what to do. Her vines weren't strong enough to deal with the vines and everyone seemed to be struggling. She powered everyone up and much as she could, to the point that she began to feel sore, but even still, she gave them energy. Just not as much as she could've before.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zu felt incredible strength. He flew faster than a jet to the ship, and just flew right through one ship, breaking it in two halves. One ship down, one more to go. He then fired energy balls, blue fire and spit acid at the last ship. Two heads were firing plasma balls, two other heads were firing blue fire and the last two heads were spitting acid. The ship looked like it was burst to flames any second. He then flew back to the ground. He saw that Sylvia was feeling sore, he then turned into his human form, "Sylvia, that's enough. You'll hurt yourself." He said worryingly. He felt worried for Sylvia. He knew how she could heal herself, with healing others, but still, he wanted her to know by herself. But if she was in a very dire state, he'll tell her as fast as possible. He turned his attention back to Sylvia.

Sylvia shook her head stubbornly. "I can't give up now. You guys are doing so well. You're better off with me as support, anyway. If I give you enough power, you can do anything. Meanwhile, my vines can only do so much and I can't even replenish my own energy--just heal my own physical wounds. Even if I run out of energy, you guys will still be up and fighting. Don't worry about me."

The voice boomed in a deep and angry voice. "I grow tired of your messing around. If you call yourselves ninja, you will fight like them. And die like them." Out of the side of the remaining and fiery ship, stepped out a humanoid Piranha, grinning with his sharp teeth. He stepped onto the platform that the ship's wall had folded out into, and produced a large metallic ray, held over his shoulder. It had multiple wires feeding into the cage at the front, channeling energy into it. The cage contained a golden crystal, that also seemed fluid at the same time, wisping around. A small hole was at the top of the cage, presumably for a beam to be fired from. He laughed croakily as the crystal started to glow, emanating a golden aura, with the golden energy feeding into the cage via the crackling wires. And it fired, at first a small golden pinpoint beam, gradually forming into a full out blast. Hitting Oscar directly in the chest, his only shielding being the shard. As the blast hit the shard, sending Oscar flying across the floor, a large wave of orange energy blasted out from around him in a circle, a tidal wave of crackling Orange energy that shut down technology around it. The alien stuff seemed to be the only Tech still online. Electricity boxes, phones, computers, signal towers, everything in the radius of Ninjago City went down. Oscar rubbed his eyes, looking to see that he was completely unharmed. That's when he saw the Shard in his lap. Devoid of all colour, merely a dead and dull white-ish grey. Even the glowing Wisp inside it lost colour. He shook it, on his knees, desperately trying to get it to work. But it was useless. That was when he looked at his hands. All around him, some sort of Orange, ethereal dust-like energy was leaking away from his body like water down some paper. Dissipating away into nothingness. It was then that he realised. The residual blast from the shot must have also covered everyone else in the area. They might just be completely powerless, against the flaming ship, the Laser Cannon wielding Piranha and the loud booming voice from space.

Last edited:
Sylvia whimpered in fear. "O-Oscar!" she exclaimed, running past Zu toward him. "Oscar, are you alright?! H-here, let me heal you!" she exclaimed, attempting to heal him.

(You decide whether or not her attempt is successful.)

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"What the...? What's this liquid..?" He said as he looked at the navy blue liquid flowing out of his body. He looked at his necklace. The shard was grey, lifeless. Zukelo's eyes had gone red. He promised himself, that he would protect the shard no matter what. He then got up and the mad red glint in his eyes was very visible. He then ran quickly toward the piranha human, and then PUNCHED him in the face. He knew this would have no effect, but he wasn't going to give up. He then tried to punch him again, knowing it wouldn't have any effect.

Oscar seemed unaffected by what Sylvia was doing. "I'm fine. I don't feel any pain. It's just..." He showed her the grey, lifeless shard, and looked out among the city, a shadow, all lights dimming and cutting out completely in one fell swoop from the Tech shard's malfunction. "I don't know what we can do..." he looked to see Zu was having the same problem, and started to try and fight the Piranha.

The Piranha took the punch straight to his face, barely flinching. The second punch came in, and he stepped back, dodging it. He let out another croaky laugh. "Ichor was right. Without the shard's, your just scared kids! You really don't deserve them. That's why we're going to take them off of your hands for you!" The ship started to lift off higher into the sky, the force flinging dirt and stone across the road. It seemed to be preparing to attack.

That was when Oscar realised something. Him and Ari had taken weapons from the hidden armoury in the Ninja's Temple! He fumbled around his pockets, still on his knees, and found the high-tech gun, still miraculously having it on him. He aimed it, firing in the little space where he would hit the Piranha but narrowly avoiding Zu. The blast hit the Piranha, some sort of Blue energy. He wondered who the weapon previously belonged to.
The Piranha reeled back from the hit, falling off the ship's platform as it floated upwards, leaving him on the floor. The Ray lay on the ground next to him, and he groggily helped himself up, pulling out a metallic mace. "You little nuisance's are about to regret that!" He advanced forwards, visibly angered.

Ari gripped her crossbow. Tears were beginning to form in her eyes, blending with the pink liquid that was flowing out from her. She loaded an arrow and sent it flying at the piranha's head. Those f*ckers killed the Ninja! she thought, enraged. "Not on my watch, Fish-For-Brains!" Ari shouted, sending another at the ray thing.

Ronin scowled, picking up whatever he could use to fight the alien. This happened to be a gun he had holstered on his waist. Ronin tried to take aim, but quite a bit had happened and he couldn't quite line up a shot...so he pulled the trigger and hoped that it hit. "Whaddaya mean, you'll take them off their hands? You haven't even tried!"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zu saw his friends fight back, "Heh. The tables have turned." He said as he got up and kicked the piranha in the face and then pounced on him. He then miraculously took away the mace and swung it in front of the piranha, right in the face, "You b*tch! I'll give you a taste of your own f*cking medicine!" He exclaimed as he swung the mace in his face again, "If we're scared ninja. Then we wouldn't be able to know how to fight!" He shouted as he threw the mace, an unmeasurable distance away. He then proceeded to keep punching him in the face. The piranha fell on the ground, weakly. Zukelo topped it off with a stomp in the face.

As the Piranha fell from the onslaught, the Ray was knocked further along the floor by Ari's arrow. As the flaming ship sprouted a turret, and prepared to fire a barrage at Zu, Ronin's shot accidentally hit it, causing it to explode. This was the last ignition that caused the entire ship to explode, turning into flaming wreckage and falling from the sky nearby them. The Piranha looked up at Zu, bruised. "My job here is done." He croaked, as he started to phase out of existence and teleport away. From the flaming wreckage of the ship, whatever seemed to be amplifying the voice glitched out, slurring out the voice's last words before it died out. "Why are you all so angry -zZt- when we get there -Zzt- it'll all be over... sOoOoNn" it glitched out, cutting out the signal.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"What...? Did he die..?" He asked curiously as he looked at his hands, and then his shard, "What do we do now?" He asked curiously, "I mean, we don't have weapons like you do." He said calmly while looking down.

Ari shrugged. "Get some kind of training," she said, grief flattening her tone. Sure, she didn't actually know the Ninja, but she could have, would have, if they had returned from space. Ronin put his gun away.
"...So that's why..." he said quietly.

Sylvia watched them all fearfully when she remembered something. She didn't see a silver liquid pouring out of her...

Sylvia pulled out her shard. It was wrapped in vines and grass, just barely flickering. "Guys, look! My shard connected to the life energy of the earth and survived!" Sylvia exclaimed. "It's a miracle!"

Sylvia wondered if she could just draw on the energy of the earth to try and restore the other shards as well... Though the Tech Shard was something she was quite unsure about.