• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitzu RP- Shards Of Destruction

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Yeah, yeah, whatever, Oscar." He said calmly as he began to investigate the falcon, suddenly he heard a voice, "Is anybody inhabiting the area?" Asked a robotic voice, coming from the falcon. It was Zane, The Titanium Ninja, "Wait, is this Zane? Zane THE Ninja?" Asked Zukelo curiously, "Hi. I'm Lloyd as you may know, we're stuck here in space, and we've heard that you've got shards of some sort." Said Lloyd calmly, "Can you use those to save us? It will be greatly appreciated." Said Zane, decorated in his robotic noise, "We're gonna be there soon, just hang in there." Said Zukelo calmly. He seemed to be calm from the outside, but in the inside. OH MY GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M ACTUALLY TALKING TO THE NINJA, PERSONALLY. AND THEY'RE ASKING FOR OUR HELP! He thought excitedly. Although, in the outside he seemed to be calm and completely serious. He didn't want to show his inner fan boy.

(OOC: Oops! I forgot. I'm changing that now.)

Sylvia gulped nervously. "Everyone--er, except Oscar--calm down. Now, excuse me, Mr. Zane, sir, but do you know anything about these shards we have? Each of us carries a different element. I have Life, which is inside of a silvery crystal, Oscar has Tech, which is an orange crystal--" She pointed to Oscar. "Zukelo--or Zu--has--what do you even call it? Animal morphing? A-and his shard is like, navy blue or something--" She pointed to Zu. "A-and Ari has Wind, which is in a pink shard." She mumbled something about Ari being lucky her shard was pink.

Whoops. Sylvia was jealous. Thankfully, not TOO jealous.

Anyway, Sylvia turned back to the Ninja. "Is there something special about these shards?"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Indeed. Every shard has an ability, they are all special. And for correction, it is not animal morphing, but shapeshifting." Said Zane with his robotic voice again, "The shards choose a special holder which will use it only for good. The shards will not choose someone who intends evil." Said Zane firmly, "Thank god, you've found the falcon, there's still hope for Ninjago. Remember, Ninjago is in your hands." Said Lloyd in an inspiring way, Zukelo acknowledged this fact and stop fan boy-ing. Zukelo smiled and felt determined.

Ari, however, was literally bouncing up and down with excitement, so much so that she tripped over a piece of something and fell on her face with an "Aaah!" She got up, however, and brushed herself off. "More like the element of clumsy," she muttered to herself.

"Well, if you have powers because of these shards, then that's something special about them, right?" came an aggravated voice. It was Kai, the Red Ninja.

"Dude, calm down!" came Jay's voice.

Sylvia felt something heavy on her shoulders. It felt like an actual object when it wasn't. Suddenly, she wasn't so excited to be talking to THE Ninja anymore. Before she realized it, tears flooded her eyes.

"W-wait, what...?" Sylvia whispered, wiping her tears with her sleeve. "I-I'm crying...?"

She was scared, that's what that was.

And Jay noticed. "Aw," Jay told Sylvia. "Don't cry! We believe in you!"

Sylvia fiercely wiped her eyes. "I-I didn't even know I was crying! Sorry, I'm just shaken up, but I think I'll be fine..."

Jay chuckled. "You go, girl!"

Sylvia never thought she'd hear those words come out of Jay's mouth. She began giggling high-pitched, childish giggles. "J-Jay, never say that again!" she exclaimed.

"Hey, I made you laugh. I'd say that's a bonus for me," Jay retorted.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zukelo chuckled, "Heheh, that's Jay alright." Said Zukelo and Lloyd at the same time. Zukelo was surprised to hear that Lloyd, THE GREEN NINJA, would say the same thing as him, "Coincidence?" Asked Lloyd, while chuckling a bit, "Heh, guess so." Said Zukelo while chuckling too. With all this inspiration and pressure, and talking to the ninja themselves. Zukelo just KNEW he wouldn't let down anyone. He could feel the fire igniting in his heart, he was really excited. Anyone could tell, just by looking at him.

Ari inhaled sharply. With all due respect, no one made her friend cry. That applied to Ninja, too. On the other end, another Ninja seemed none too impressed with the Master of Fire as well. "I'm frustrated too, but for the love of cake, they're trying to save us!" That was, without a doubt, Cole. Kai threw his hands up, though the people on the ground couldn't see it.

"Sorry, but being stuck in jail for the second time is a little aggravating," he said.

Sylvia wiped her still-wet-but-no-longer-teary eyes. "S-second time?" she asked.

"Ehh, it's a long story," Jay told them. "So how's--" They were interrupted by a whole lot of noise. "Eep! Piranha Man!" Jay hissed to the camera.

Sylvia inhaled sharply--a quiet gasp. She put her finger to her mouth and signaled everyone to stop talking.

(OOC: Generation Sect, take control of this)

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zukelo kept quiet, not even breathing, he saw a pond nearby, so he quietly got in and turned into a catfish, so he can make a sound but they'll think that it was just a fish, he tried to do catfish noises underwater.

The Piranha looked into the cell. "Hock, the prisoners are talking to the wall again." The Hammerhead Shark from earlier walked over into view. Strange, Oscar swore he obliterated him with that laser. "Eh, Ichor said that would happen eventually. Anyway, whadd'ya mean again? Those were different prisoners." The Piranha jumped back in to defend himself, croaking out his reply. "Hey, y'know I don't have good memories!" The Hammerhead laughed at him. "Yeah, and you can't speak properly neither." The Piranha seemed offended. "I don't have good pronuncifications kay, no need to get so angerly about it." A Swordfish wandered into view, facepalming, but only succeeding in pricking himself on his own pointy nose. "Oops, Blutlock hurt himself again." The Junkers rushed the Swordfish out, leaving the Ninja alone. Suddenly, as they were about to leave, the ship shook, and all the power started going out. "Agh, again? Take Blut, I'll stay here and try to find what happened." The Hammerhead spoke.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Are they gone?" He whispered quietly to Sylvia as he turned back into a human. He put his ear closer to the falcon, hoping no one would jump him. He did find the conversation between the fish men funny, though. Butlok, what kind of name is that? He thought while smirking and chuckling quietly.

Ari covered her mouth with her hands, trying not to laugh at the stupidity of the Ninja's captors. We shouldn't have a problem with these guys, just throw a dictionary at their faces and we'll be good to go, she thought.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"The captors are confirmed, Gone." Said Zane with his usual robotic voice, "Yeah, they're gone." Said Lloyd calmly, "Okay....What were we talking about?" Asked Zukelo curiously as he scratched his head.

Jay snorted. "Pronuncifications..."

Sylvia giggled. "That was funny! But not nearly as legendary as your 'bequeath' disguise."

Jay crossed his arms, pretending to be indignant. "That was an awesome disguise!" he boasted.

"Aaanyway..." Sylvia said, switching the topic. "The shards. What do the alien people want with them?" she asked.

Jay shrugged. "Beats me. But I think it's got something to do with this Elixir they've been talking about."

"Elixir...?" Sylvia echoed.

Jay nodded. "Some powerful force or something that needed every possible elemental energy. I think you guys are the only ones left who can save Ninjago."

Sylvia almost felt the weight on her shoulders until she shook it out of her thoughts, remembering how Jay acted confident while in danger. If she acted a certain way, she'd beat her fear too!

"But what makes this 'Shard Power' different from your elemental powers?" Sylvia asked.

Oscar stepped up to the falcon, interrupting. "Actually, i think I can answer that. With SCIENCE! The Shard's seem to be forged by natural huge elemental energy deposits, like insane amounts, soldifying together. Like real crystals being made, but with less periodic table style elements and more magic type elements. But they've certainly been forged like this artificially to be used as weapons. The energy is transferred to the person wielding the shard, and the energy is absorbed from the surroundings by the shard. Energy cannot be created or destroyed, the energy being 'used up' is it going back into the atmosphere. Like a cycle of power, where the only object is time! But, energy is used in the transfer anyway, so for the power of a natural element wielder to be given to a shard weilder the shard itself would have to have far more energy than actually gets to us. Like, one of these things could power a factory forever! Essentially, they can give out far more power than any natural elements, but it can change a lot, while natural energy tends to be at a constant. And at least a quarter, maybe more of the total energy is used in the transfer and goes back into the atmosphere instead of getting to us." He finished his little speech, coughing to clear his throat.
"Well, it really doesn't matter. If Ichor can still absorb the energy, and you have no training without it, and the shard's are more powerful than you ever get to use... he'll be stealing far more power from the shard's than you ever got from them in the first place." Skylor spoke. "Trust me, I know a lot about copying elemental powers, but that... whatever he is... is on a new level. We still don't have our powers back and he's probably got all of them." Oscar was very confused. "Wait, Ichor? Who's that?" Skylor seemed frustrated on the other side. "You don't know?" She seemed to be angry at the others. "You could at least tell those kids what they're supposed to be fighting!" She groaned. "Ichor is the Captain, or General of this ship or whatever. Not sure, it's like he has a new rank everytime we see him and it's just gradually ascending. I'm pretty sure Squid ships don't have a Supreme Majester Lord General Emperor rank. But enough about that, he's some sort of golden alien. Bald head, golden skin, looks pretty old, sort of wrinkly and scaly. Like a turtle. All we've seen is his face, walks around in a suit of golden power armour. It seems to have the same technology built into it as the Junkers do in their element rays. He absorbed all our powers, and just tossed us around with that suit until we were out. Kai's... still not too happy about that one. I don't think anyone is. I think he has some sort of latent element though, I tried to use the Amber element to copy our powers back but all that happened was a huge golden flash and i blacked out. Whatever it was, it was certainly powerful. But yeah, he trapped us here now and he wants every element to control the Elixir, the lifeblood of the universe. And he still has our powers. So excuse me here for being a pessimist, but I think we may have very much lost." Oscar was starting to freak out. He turned back to the others, speaking quietly to Ari. "Uh, Ari? I know we've sort of been working on the whole shard thing since we met because of them, but... do you think maybe we should... y'know, instead of just somehow going into space and trying to fight that guy, we should just train, hunker down in this Very position, enjoy our last few days/weeks of life, and then just fight him and most likely die when he eventually shows up? I mean, the ninja don't seem in TOO much danger, he seems to want them alive and any time we have to prepare is good. We might have a chance that way, and if not we die slower! Or we could run off into space and definitely die by death by space. 100% chance, something up there will kill us, even if not the evil golden space turtle." He looked around to everyone else, speaking louder and addressing all of them. "Because we all know that you're going to do that." He then realised, his victorious tone leaving him for a more sad one. "... even if I say not to, aren't you..."

Sylvia sighed. "Sorry, Oscar. But can I correct you on one thing?" She didn't wait for him to answer. "We have a 99% chance of dying up there. Our last 1% hinges on our shards, our powers, our armor, and how well we play out this rescue. I think we can save the world. I'm going up there even if I have to go alone, and I'm risking that 1% as an all-or-nothing. We need to get the Ninja's powers back. I hardly understood what you said about the shards, but I'm understanding there's some sort of cycle, and I think we can use that. If there's magic in the atmosphere and the shards absorb magic from all around them, I think we'll have a better chance up in the air. However, it seems like storming the ship isn't an option. We need to find a way to sneak in. Unless you all don't want to," Sylvia said, glancing around at everyone, looking them all in the eye. "I don't care what you guys think. I was scared. I still am. But I'm going up there and risking my neck for Ninjago. That's what any proper Ninja would do! Ninja never quit. That's the rule. That's the motto. And I dunno about you, but I'm not ready to give up either. So I'm going up there. Who's coming with me?"

Sylvia had realized her retort turned into a motivational speech and felt so proud of herself.

Behind the speaker of the falcon, Jay grinned at the others. He felt optimistic about this girl.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"I'm with Sylvia. I was never gonna give up anyway. Even if we DO die! At least we'll die doing something useful!" He exclaimed, "The people who saw us on the battle field. They all believed in us! Right now, all those people are wishing for hope for Ninjago! We can't just give up and let everyone down, right now! That Ichor b*tch does NOT know what's waiting for him! And if he sees me saying this, then I hope he f*cks off. That b*tchy old turtle won't stand a chance against us!" He exclaimed as his shard shined brighter than ever. The fire in his eyes was very visible.

Jay was taken aback by Zu's language, as was Sylvia. "Whoa, dude, easy on the lingo, 'kay, buddy?" Jay said.

"Y-yeah, there's no need for colorful language," Sylvia added. "All we need is the confirmative, 'yeah, I'm going' and we're good! But, uh, good on the spirit, I guess..." Sylvia blushed, embarrassed she didn't have anything better to say.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zukelo sighed but still chuckled a bit, 'Yeah, sorry. I was just a bit excited is all." He said as he rubbed the back of his head, "So, who's with us?" He asked in a serious tone this time. It was strange how Zukelo could switch from mood to mood quickly and easily.

Ari nodded. "The shards chose us, so that means...something." She mentally kicked herself for that one. "To be honest, I could care less if the odds are stacked against us. If something goes wrong, I know I can die knowing I stood up instead of just cowering in fear. We have a zero percent chance of victory if we don't try!" Ari then realized how cliche all that sounded and blushed.

"Well spoken, kid," Ronin piped up. "I found some stuff that might be useful," he said, gesturing to a, albeit small, pile of armor.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"So, should we wear it?" He asked curiously. He looked at the squid, it seemed to be crawling closer, as it entered into the atmosphere, "It's almost time." He said firmly as he pointed to the squid which entered the atmosphere.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zukelo was putting on a grey-ish black chest plate. He then put on some armor leggings, and then put some armor on his arms. He put hand plates on his hands. He then wore his armor boots. He wasn't fond of how the armor looked on his body, so he decided to take the opinion of the others. He walked to them, "I don't really think this look is good." He muttered quietly to himself, that no one could. He then put metallic arm blades on the side of his hands. He looked at the others. They had seen him with the armor.

"Hm...this looks...protective," Ari observed, picking up a breastplate-looking thing. It was black and had little things that looked like shoulder pads. She put it on over her tank top, making sure to take off the aviator jacket. She looked at Zu. "No offense, but that looks a bit...weird. How are you even moving in that, it seems so clunky!" The teen slipped on a pair of fingerless gloves with some kind of plating in them and sewn with what Ari presumed to be kevlar. Then she swapped her pink boots for black ones that claimed to have steel toes. "Now all I need is my hockey helmet!" she joked.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Yeah, I thought so." He said as he turned into a dragon. Miraculously, The armor fit perfectly, "Now this is more like it!" He said as he flew upwards and flew around the crew with grace, "I can finally move." He said as he spiraled upwards and then landed, "Seriously, this feels so much better!" He said trying not to sound cocky.

Sylvia hardly even had breasts, so chestplates worked just fine with her small size. The chestplate had shoulder blades protruding from them, as well as metal bands that clasped around her arms protectively. She found some smaller metal pads that were loose on her legs, sliding down her jeans. "Um, t-this doesn't fit!" Though to be fair, she looked cute, trying to put on armor like a little child.

Ari looked around for a second, then found some slightly smaller leg armor. "Try these," she suggested, tossing them over to Sylvia. Ari then strapped on some elbow pads and knee pads. "Heha, now I really feel ready to run into battle!"

Sylvia's easily stepped out of the leg straps and fell over catching the smaller ones. She sat down and strapped them to the backs of her knees. Testing them out by bending her knees, she realized it was difficult for her to move. Trying to bend over, she fell over her large chestplate meant for males. "I'm not built for armor!" Sylvia's muffled voice exclaimed from the cement where her face current was.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zukelo looked at Sylvia, face planting on the cement, he turned into human form, "Ah, crap. I forgot I can't walk like this." He said calmly. After, a few minutes of walking. He finally got close to her. He tried to help her up. He succeeded. He then turned into a Dragon, "Much better." He muttered to himself as armor on dragon form felt more comfortable.

Ari chuckled. "But you can talk to animals, control plants, and heal people. Just sayin'." She put the quiver of arrows she had gotten from the temple back on her shoulder, realizing it was low. "You wouldn't happen to have any arrows, would you?" Ari asked Ronin. He grinned and held a bunch out for her.

"Figured you might want a refill, so I looked," he told her. Ari accepted the arrows and stuck them in the quiver.

"That works!" Ari said, smiling. Let's go kick some alien a**!

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Alright! Where do we go? To the ships, or the squid right away? Or should we go to the temple?" He asked curiously as he threw Sylvia on his back, "Oscar, you coming?" He asked as he got closer to him and made himself in a position, that someone could ride on.

Control plants...? That's it! Control plants! Sylvia grew some vines from the ground and wrapped them around her body, helping it stay on her small body. If she needed to control plants from above, she'd have the vines around her body to help her.

"Ari, you're a genius!" Sylvia exclaimed excitedly. "Let's go!"

Ari was confused and scratched her head. "What?" she asked, not understanding how that made her a genius.

"I think I'm gonna stay here," Ronin said. "Try and get what I can from the rubble."

Sylvia pointed down a time herself. "Duh! I use plants to fasten my armor to myself! Besides, I need to do SOMETHING besides support and heal. Not like there's random animals there that'll listen to my commands! Besides, it's cruel to send them out there to their potential death. It's unfair to them."

She carefully fastened herself to Zu's back with vines like a seatbelt. "Anyone else want vine seatbelts?" she asked. "Oscar, last call."

Ari facepalmed. Wow, I'm a freaking moron. What else is new? she thought. "Right. Great idea, just be careful. If you get hit in just the right spot, the vine's gonna break," Ari warned. It wasn't like these vines were invincible, though that would be flipping amazing.

Sylvia nodded. "I gotchu!" she exclaimed, giving Ari two thumbs-up. "OSCAR!" Sylvia yelled. "Art thou coming or nay?" She was growing fed up with waiting for Oscar's answer. And the more fed-up she was, the sillier the things she said.

"Ugh, okay." Oscar groaned, hopping on. "Have we even considered how we intend to get to the ship? I don't think we can just fly up there on Zu." He didn't bother with any of the armour, he was too busy being sort of angry with everyone. 'Ninja Never Quit'. Hah. Nothing was started yet, technically, that's not quitting. It seems as if the new ninja motto was 'Ninja run into the face of certain doom and fail'. Armour wouldn't protect them from what they were about to face, hell, they were probably less equipped than the ninja were. He was taking this very personally. He was supposed to be in charge of the temple while the Ninja were gone. He was basically responsible for everyone here's safety to be honest. If they died, it was on him, and even if he didn't want to admit it, he cared. And what made it worse was he knew they were actively going to put themselves in these situations.