• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Night of the Furies RP

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Siegfried stopped in place when JC asked to give him some questions. He waited until his blush just faded, when he collected himself again, then turned around, attempting his best to keep a cold, stone-faced expression on him. He briefly checked the pokeballs on his belt, making sure he had every member of his team with him, just incase he needed to make a getaway or needed to fight again. " Yeah sure. What's on your mind? "

She cleared her throat before speaking as she turned to face him. "I've been thinking...is that job you offered me still open...if it is then...you think I can...I mean I won't be as experienced with it..since I am a Geisha...but you know" she said as she raised her fan to her face to cover the blush she was having on her face.

Shadow thought for the moment before speaking. "How about we all spar today? Just to ease your minds a bit before we go through the tense training I have planned" he said as Honey smiled. "Yay! Lets go quickly before it gets to late Koi"she said grabbing the basket before leaping off towards the bakery.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
The boys all groaned at the mention of training, but didn't have the guts to complain as they retrieved their wooden swords and went into their positions, each boy facing another. Kino, too, also grabbed a sword, quickly running over to get in line with the others, paring himself up with one of the students, who looked the least motivated on this matter. "C'mon! Wake up Big Brother! How do you expect to serve Japan if you can't even wake up for training!" Kino scolded, lightly smacking the boy's head with the sword, not hurting him but hitting hard enough to snap him back into reality. Soon, all the boys were ready and begrudgingly waiting for Shadow's next command.

Koi purred and bound after Honey, running a bit slower due to needing her to lead the way. "Wait for me!" He chirped cheerfully, running just the tiniest bit faster, careful not to exceed her. He watched her carefully, just in case her legs gets mixed up with the basket and trip, but she seemed professional with the situation, so he thinks he shouldn't be too worried.

DevVoid

" Well, uh... yeah, it is. And I mean, what'ya mean you won't be experienced with it? As long as you know to keep my hauls safe where noone can get them and every now and again count up the values of our stuff, you'll be fine. Really, you can even go outside and do something else if you're sure my stuff's safe. And you can take a break at any time, too. " Siegfried explained. " So yeah, it's still open. And what was your second question? "

She turned her eyes a way as she thought about asking a personal question of him but decided to not ask. "Nevermind the second question...you probably wouldn't tell me anyway if I asked it personally from you...and beside I don't want to bother you with a question that seems uncomfortable for you..." She said before letting go of his hand walking in front of him but her blush still remained on her face. "-...no I can't ask a question like that...he is still just a kid in a way...-" she thought.

Shadow chuckled. "Thanks for motivating them Kino now begin your practice sparring until I say you can stop now go!" He said as he saw Sparkx still sitting next to him with a smile. Honey gave a smile as Koi was running next to her as she saw the entrance of the bakery. She ran inside before leaping up on the counter with the basket before placing it down. Maskerin came out of the kitchen seeing Honey return. "Honey you returned and with Koi" she said smiling sweetly as she petted the fire type vulpix. "Hey Koi, thanks for sticking with Honey here" she said to him. "Koi want to help me bake with Maskerin?" She asked giving a smile.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino said something to Shadow, though the battle cries from the other boys drown out his voice. Kino's opponent, who was obviously bigger than him by far, charged at him with their sword, swinging it down brutally on the tinier boy. Kino had noticed the sun's ray growing weaker with the growing shadow advancing on him, therefore he could already tell his partner was coming. Bringing up his own sword, two things happened all at once in that short second. His kimono had tightened noticeably harder, causing his shoulder wound to shudder a whole lot of pain throughout his entire body, ringing it deep through the skin and making his bones rattled with the agony. But he didn't show the pain through facial expressions, instead, he didn't show it at all, merely ducked the blow and rolled away from his opponent, who was confused about where the heck did he go. "Hey! Big Brother! Why don't you go pick on someone your own size!" Kino teased, stretching out his arm muscle, which was also starting to hurt. Flipping his sword boringly in his hand, he was laid on the fact of using his left hand to fight, as that is the only option at the moment. "Watch out! My turn now!" he warned, and with great speed, he ran at the boy, twirling the wooden katana complicatedly in his hands before jabbing it harshly into the boy's stomach, causing them to give a surprised choke and fall back clutching the tender skin. But he didn't stop there, the moment the boy went down, Kino brought the wooden blade down hard on the male's neck, which was exposed when he kneeled down, then proceeds to knee jab his partner on the nose. He made sure not to break it, yet make it painful. The boy gave a cry and fell back on their buttocks, dizzy with the neck smack yet couldn't exactly pass out due to their bloody nose. Kino then landed behind the boy, the wooden sword to their neck. The boy sweated nervously. All that happened in less than a minute. Kino had always been the fastest out of the students.

Smug with his results, Kino shrilled cheerfully and helped the boy up, offering them a towel to which they begrudgingly took. Now Kino lost his partner, and no other boys dared to replace him.

Koi purred, nuzzling Maskerin affectionately to answer to her statement before turning to Honey. "Sure! I'd love to help you if you'll want me too!" he chirped, "What are we baking?" he asked.

Shadow gave a smile under his mask as he knew Kino was his best student. He wasn't exactly sure but it seemed to him that he has done this before but dared not to ask since its his own business. "Come on men, someone be Kino's next partner or you get zapped by Sparkx, you guys aren't wimps are you because I will not take his place to spar with him since I am teaching here" he reminded them tapping the tip of the wooden sword on the ground.

Honey smiled. "Apple pie of course Koi, and actually we could use your fire power for the part since I can only freeze it but I will show you how its done" Honey said grabbing an apple from the basket.

@Willow Tree

DevVoid

Siegfried looked confused to JC. He didn't quite catch why she wouldn't ask him something. He did answer every question she asked so far, so why wouldn't he answer the one now? " Hey, JC, why do you think I wouldn't answer your question? I mean, I have answered pretty much every question you asked so far. I mean.. is it something personal? Are you interested in how I do my job? Because I could probably tell you that, too. I know you'll keep it secret, so I trust I can tell you. Just.. if you're not sure whether or not you're gonna get an answer, ask anyway. I mean, you're smart enough to figure out a vague answer if anything, right? "

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
The boys gazed at one another nervously. Though Kino was the youngest and the smallest of the group, he had already proven to be the best out of them when it comes to sparring, therefore none of them dare to mess with him even though it was tempting, as he looked weak with that tiny body. Luckily for them though, is that Kino had always been the merciful one, letting his opponent decides on when to give up midway through the session. But unluckily for them, Kino seems to be a particularly bag mood today, so the usual choices given are out of the question. They gulped and stepped back awkwardly, hoping for someone to offer themself as sacrifice, yet none of them are willing. "C'mon Big Brothers, you guys can't possibly be admitting you're all cowards now, " he teased, tapping his foot in beats with his chuckles, "and scared of a kid too!" He laughed, running a hand through his poor bangs that had been sliced off. "Here, how about this," he flipped the wooden sword onto his left hand, "I'll take it easy on whoever is next, I'll only use one hand." He offered. That was an excuse, he just couldn't use his right as that is where the injury is located. But the offer did work, the boys were a bit more encouraged now that Kino can only use one hand, that'll weaken him slightly if not more. One of the bigger of the boys stepped out, confidence radiating off of his posture as he crossed him arms mockingly at the kid. "I'll take you," he had said, "how cocky can you get now that you can only use one of your arms?" He had snarled. He smiled to himself, thinking that this will be easy, but once he was taken down, the smile had long crumbled off his face and he weeps in shame as he begged mercy. Kino stood over him, sword in hand as he menacingly tapped it in thought, "Who's next?" He asked. The boys, once again scared, shy away from the little samurai. Kino laughed, as this amused him plenty. He wasn't a cruel person, but having a bad day to start things off, sine exceptions can be made.

Koi barked in excitement, wagging his tails as he followed Honey. "I can totally help with that! Fire is my specialty! Then again, that I'd obvious, vulpix aren't exactly that hard to find around here." He laughed. "How do we start?"

Last edited:
She looked to Siegfried as she averted her gaze a bit before looking back at him. "Of course, well...if your ok with me asking questions of you..." She paused thinking before speaking again. "Your parents...did they...treat you well....sorry...you don't have to answer it if you don't want too...I just was curious and wanted to know.." She asked averting her gaze away from him again as she fanned herself.

Honey smiled before throwing the apple in the air. "Just watch closely and I will tell you when to use a fire move on the apple" she said as she used powder snow in the air keeping the apple airborne as it slowly started to become coated with ice.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

DevVoid

Siegfried sighed, completely reliefed that it wasn't one of those questions. " OH! Hah, phew.. you almost got me thinking you were gonna ask me something else by the way you were acting! " He laughed heartily. Then, he cleared his throat and got serious again. " But, well.. no, my parents were.. not good to me, to say the least. My mother was never proud of me, always looking down on my work, always telling me that how I couldn't have done better.. and when I did do better, when I got the perfect results.. she just shrugged it off, as if it was nothing. Nothing was ever enough for her. Made me think why she even brought me to this world when she is just gonna know that I'll end up as a constant disappointment to her.. and my father.. he was worse. He... no, his personality was.. like a combination of those drunkards in your old restaurant and your former boss. I also was a constant disappointment to him, but he'd lash out physically, no matter in what situation. Whether it was because of me 'bringing shame to the bloodline' or me disappointing him.. or even just to vent his frustrations, I was the main target. He did lash out at mother too, but then she also vented her frustrations at me by degrading me. Father kicked me out of the home when I was 10, and only gave me a suitcase full of some clothes and a butter knife. Not even a bit of food or water was left for me. I wandered around for four years, gradually getting better at stealing, and all the training that comes from it. You know, Agility, Stealth, Wittiness, Combat, Lying, that sort of stuff. All this led me here, where I'm at this point, probably, at a better point in life than my parents. Someday, I hope to return to them.. and just.. " In Siegfried's eyes, JC could see a shine of crimson-red appear, eminating an aura of evil. Siegfried's voice lowered, to an even more serious tone. " And just... bring them to the brink of death over and over again.. until I finally hang them by their entrails on an old oak tree somewhere in the woods, for the wolves to feast on them.. " It snapped in him. This sudden tone seemed unlike him at all, and he quickly shook his head, coming back to his senses. " ..huh? I think I just spaced out there. What was I talking about? "

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Koi nodded and watched carefully as she moved on to the apple, waiting silently as he twitched his ears for the command. He braced himself to make sure he was ready when the order comes, building up fire at the back of his throat.

The boys shrieked and backed away quickly when Kino lifted a finger to pick one of them randomly, twirling it teasingly as he chooses his next victim. One of the boys snapped that it was unfair, that Kino was cheating somehow, but he got no proof and complained no further with Kino offered to spar him instead. Kino laughed as he pointed at one of the guys, who freaked out and straight up just collasped, faking a faint. Amused, Kino pointed at another, who did the same, but their acting wasn't as good. Finding the situation laid before just simply hilarious, Kino proceeds to do so until he got the whole class on the floor, pretending to have been somehow knocked out by pointing alone. Kino chuckled and looked up to Shadow, delight flickering in his eyes as he giggled. "Look Bug Brother! I took down the whole class by pointing at them!" He chirped, diverted by the statement, "How do I wake them up?" He kneeled to their height, tapping his cheek with the exact finger that the boys so thoroughly tried to avoid. He looked down at one of the boys, who sweat dropped as they pray under the breath that Kino will just simply ignore them, to just move on to the next one. He wasn't so lucky. Kino picked him up by the scruff of his kimono, and dragged him to Shadow, placing him in front of their mentor, "Look how entranced in sleep he is!" Kino laughed.

She knew what question he was referring to as she shook her head as in that moment her eyes changed to gold on instinct. "Your parents and how they treated you and you want to kill them but once you mentioned that I sensed a hint of evil aura in your eyes..like you were willing to do it...I think you have a dark side that even you don't know about..." she paused as her gaze shifted away for the moment. "Just...please don't go in that direction..." she added reaching her hand out to touch his cheek as her eyes shifted to look at him demon gold eyes still active but had a rare sight of...fear in them. "I don't want...that gentle personality to leave you...because..." she cut herself off to think of the correct words to say. "I um...seem to...um...it brings me back up when I'm down....I'm sorry I shouldn't have brought that question up or asked you or I wouldn't have seen that look on your face to begin with..." she finished gaze still looking away from him but a faint blush still remained under her eyes.

Shadow chuckled as he had an idea. "I know one way if you know what I mean," he said looking to Sparkx as her black eyes looked up at him nodding. "Just stand back just this far" he added grabbing Kino by the shoulders as he pulled him back far enough. "Sparkx Discharge" he commanded. "Jolteon!" she said huge jolts of electricity came out of her fur shocking all of the boys to get back to reality.

Honey stopped her Powder Snow before looking to Koi. "Alright Koi, use a fire move but keep it low and steady so you don't burn it very quickly. I'll tell you when to stop once it's well done then I will use my claws to cut it evenly" Honey said as she looked up at the apple that was in mid air.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
All the boys let out a chorus of shrieks all at the same time, so in sync with each other Kino thought they should go to opera instead. They scampered away from the lightning and scuttered desperately to a safety zone, which seems like nowhere except the spot where Kino and Shadow stood, and for that split second, they rather deal with the sparks than the two demons that are watching them so intently. Kino laughed, bouncing lightly on his tippy toes as he observed the panicked boys, "My my, they had seen me fight so many times, yet they treat it as if it's their first whenever they see me do it again, isn't it funny?" he chirped, "And I felt like we've done this before...have we actually?" he asked, though it wasn't much of a question he wanted answer. "Alright, that should be enough freaking them out now, we don't want to scare them too bad," he said, walking forward boldly towards the whimpering group of kids that are clawing at thin air, trying to get rid of the lightning that was already long gone. He patted the first one on the shoulder, snapping them out of their fearful thought prison, then proceeds to do the same with the rest. By the time he was done waking them all up, the rest of the boys were already able to compose themselves and recollect what had just happened. "Big Brother, why don't you take it easy on them for now, them having too much of a scare can make them want to quit, haha," he ruffled one of them on the head, "though I think they should've been mentally prepared for this, samurai jobs aren't exactly a breeze." he pointed out.

Koi nodded and blow a tiny plume of smoke, heating up the apple and using the temporary smoke to keep the apple afloat whilst roasting it a tiny bit, not too much, not too little either.

DevVoid

" ..huh? Evil side? I have that? ...hm, must be some sort of effect from.. I dont know.. trauma, I guess? I guess my grudges can turn me into someone else.. " Siegfried said, confused. " Well, it really just depends, I guess... on how life will go on for me. I cant guarantee me being this... well, polite forever. It.. really just depends on how my life will play out. And uh... wait.. is that a blush I can see on your face there? " He said, moving slightly around JC and tilting his head to get a better view. " ..wait... was it gonna be one of those questions?! "

She blushed more red as she turned her head away stubbornly. "No, of course not! You're too young to even understand it so why would I bring a question up like that!?" she added sternly. "But I understand what you are saying...life can go different ways even if you don't want it too...whether it's fear or not...you won't expect it...I fear that...you may turn into that and never return...loneliness isn't something I am comfortable with...I couldn't explore the world as a child due to my pure demon blood being hunting so I had to remain confined in my room whether I liked it or not...your the only person I can talk to besides my brother..I don't have many friends to talk to so if you had disappeared or left...I would be devastated...losing my father at a young age was very difficult for me as I fell into serious grief...I can't handle things like that well...my fragile heart can't take so much of that pain...but if you end up turning into that side of you...I will try and stop you and revert you back to normal because I can heal quicker than others...I'm sorry this speech must feel weird to you...let's just...go before it gets dark..." she said turning around to walk again as she raised her fan to her mouth smiling gently blushing slightly. "-Almost got caught red-handed...-" she thought as she saw Blue nod closing her eye as she walked beside her.

Shadow chuckled a bit. "I know Kino I was just making sure they were up properly and what you say is true Kino, you guys should already know that samurai jobs aren't easy, they are dangerous and you will be killed if not careful. Kino understands this more than any of you men so please no slacking and continue sparing with each other until I say you're free to go" He finished as Sparkx smiled flicking one of her ears.

Honey waited for the right moment until she saw the apple was at the right toasting temperature before leaping up using her claws to cut it into equal pieces evenly before they fell into the bowl she had placed there beforehand. "Well done Koi, now lets do two at a time to make this quicker," Honey said as she tossed two apples in the air before using icy wind to keep them airborne seem them slowly turn frozen.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
The boys, once snapped out of their temporary daze, started muttering in annoyance about Shadow. Though it was meant to be quiet, their voices were loud enough to be heard, saying things like "Shadow is so bossy" "It's easy for him to say cause he doesn't do anything as a samurai" "It's so obvious he favors Kino over us, what a bias teacher!" So on and so forth. Kino was obviously annoyed, so he slammed his wooden sword down, wincing slightly at his kimono tightening grip but he pretended not to notice, only glare at the boys as he sneered at them. "What was that? I heard my name, repeat yourself for me if you please." He said, chuckling a humorless laugh. No one dare answer him.
"Oh? Nothing I see. Okay okay, then I assume you guys want to be my partner?" He dragged his sword lazily on the ground provokingly, "I'm sure you won't be disappointed." He cooed. The boys shivered and instantly turned on each other, sparring with all their nights in an attempt to not have to fight the tinier apprentice. Kino laughed, standing next to Shadow and nudging the sensei teasingly. "You have to deal with students like this every year?" He chirped, "Man, I'd feel sorry for you, perhaps being a sensei wouldn't be such a good career choice after all." He commented.

Koi nodded, looking a bit proud for being able to do such a basic task, but it was a job well done and his little puppy mind surely do think he should be thrilled over that. Pleased with himself, he was more than happy to agree to Honey's next task, thinking that he couldn't possibly get it wrong and waited for the apples to come.

DevVoid

Siegfried tilted his head, as his thought process was slowly working something out. When it did, Siegfried briefly got a wide bright smile, which quickly faded into a stone-faced, straight expression. He nodded and walked ahead a bit, motioning JC to follow. " Well come along then. We should go quickly if you don't want us wandering through the darkness of the night. " He laughed, joyously. He figured out what was up with JC, and he was overjoyed, if not puzzled. I mean, how was this even gonna work out, if it were to become reality? That was the question he still thought and needed to find an answer to.

She sighed feeling her heartbeat calm down as she arrived back home. She turned to look at Siegfried who was just behind her. "This is where we will part for tonight but if your hungry just ask my mother to cook something for you...I'm not that hungry so I'll just head to my room. Good night Siegfried" she said as she started to walk away but stopped and turned to look at him again. "Oh yes, and about your offer, I'll give you an answer tomorrow" she added giving a gentle smile before turning away from him heading back to her room as she opened the sliding door letting herself in as Blue followed before the sliding door was shut no longer seeing her.

Shadow chuckled. "Well yes it is a hard job but if they really think I do nothing then I can really show them that I didn't train for nothing and my sensei didn't die for nothing but they can talk all they want because I am use to it already but you would make a nice teacher because of the way you silenced them there" he added as Sparkx nodded.

Honey enjoyed her time with Kio as she wagged her tails a bit happily. She stopped her Powder Snow attack before tossing the apples to Look to do his part.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Ha!" Kino scoffed, throwing his head back in a laugh as he comprehended Shadow's statement about being a teacher, "That's never going to happen Big Brother, I'm not training to become a samurai just to teacher some more little brats." He giggled, "These guys are already a handful, and I'm not even teaching them!" He pointed out, giving a stretch. "Not to mention, I don't plan to stay long in Japan after I become a full grown samurai, I wish to travel, to go on an adventure, to places where there's no such things as ranks and Daimyo." He chuckled, "Perhaps, just perhaps, go find my real parents." He whispered, "You're so lucky Big Brother, both your parents loved you and would had died for you if need be, mine rather leave me to the mercy of this cruel world than to support me till a suitable age to abandon me." He said, almost in a whiny voice. Though he doesn't look sadden by it at all, he looked more piss than anything else. "Then again, my parents are probably both alive while you only have one left." He told him.

Koi caught the apples, though a bit more clumsily as this was his first time doing this. The apples held tiny bits of frost all over the skin, which was quickly burnt off with the ember he was using. Roasting the apples till crisp with a bit of gold flickering near the edge, he was quick to stop for Honey to complete the rest.

DevVoid

" Oh, right. Well, I am actually still hungry, but don't worry about me, I got things covered. And alright, I understand. Goodnight, JC! " Siegfried waved, walking to his room. He found his old clothes folded up neatly on his futon bed and sighed in relief. Quickly he swapped his current clothes with his original outfit and rolled around in his washed outfit, having missed the feel of it. Siegfried then put on his claw gauntlets and leaped to the window of his room, using the windowsill to balance on. Then he climbed up to the roof of the building and leaped onto another, running across the roof tiles. Tonight was a perfect night to go on a quick thieving trip. Or to atleast have some fun on his own and explore the area.

She had sat down on the floor feeling tired but had felt her chest hurt causing her to cough as she covered her mouth with her hand. Blood had stained her hand as she gave a sigh gently wiping her hand with a cloth she had. "(-How long do I have left to live I wonder...this illness I have will effect it greatly....-") she thought as she stood up to wash herself before laying in her futon as she loosed her hair before closing her eyes and fell asleep. Blue came over and laid beside her as she looked out the window for the moment, her rings lighting the room before she laid her bed down falling asleep as well.

looked to Kino. "Yes I suppose I only have my mother and sister left but I can't guarantee that we will have her until she reaches the elderly age...because of an illness she has...I be lucky if she is able to get that far and even if she is a pure blood like us even stuff like that can hurt her body...but my sister however caught the illness early...but she is a strong young lady, not to mention stubborn" he chuckled but gave a sad smile. "In this era, there is no medicine that can cure the illness both my sister and mother have so I'll have to hope for the best and see where it goes but anyway enough about me" he chuckled. "I believe that you will find someone that won't abandoned you like your parents did but even if you decided to find them don't kill them because you will only feel regret in the end unless your ok with that Kino. Your a strong boy so I believe you can handle it and besides Maskerin has taken a very good liking to you as a friend and she is not the type of person to just abandon someone just because they are different"

Although she may not look like it but she is 18 so she can understand the situation since she was always a victim to pick on but thanks to Mask her brother, she felt more safer. I was always thinking about where my family and I should go to just get away from here and forget about ranks and swords but sometimes that just seems impossible because of male pure bloods always chasing her down due to being a pureblood herself which is rare for a female. So all I can do is be the samurai I am suppose to be and protect my family with the sword I wield. Just one quick lesson if words Kino, once you become Maskerin's age I want you to understand that problems are not always solved by the sword you wield. There are different ways to solve the problem your dealing with like with your fists, words if you can get to them, and of course the easiest option by just ignoring them but sometimes they will attack you and you have no choice but to defend yourself. Do you understand what I am teaching you by using my words?" He asked looking to him.

Honey used her claws to cut the two apples into pieces as they landed into the bowl. Honey repeated the process with Koi a couple of more times until all of them were cut and ready to go. " All done now I'll go get Maskerin so she can bring out the pie dough that she already made just wait here" she said before leaving off the counter into the kitchen.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino chuckled and sinned the sword recklessly, seemingly confident it won't fly out his arm and hit somebody else. "Sure, I get what you mean, you're basically just telling me not to be too rash." He told him, "Don't worry about that, I don't plan on fighting my entire life." He said. A rustle alerted him, and he turned to face Kyuubi and Kitsune, who both emerged from a nearby bush and is approaching the duo. "Ah! Kyuubi! You came with Kitsune this time! You left her to come alone yesterday." He greeted the two, ruffling each on the head, whom they purred in respond, nuzzling their heads against his hand. He chuckled and turned towards Shadow, "Have you met them yet? I'm sure you have, they come visit me everyday!" He told him, silently slipping the letter Kitsune and Kyuubi had brought with them, though it was hidden so Shadow wouldn't see until Kino takes it. It was another mission, and having Shadow seeing it isn't the wisest choice.
Koi barked his agreement and sat down, patiently waiting for her to come back.

DevVoid

Siegfried was leaping from roof to roof, jogging tiptoed across the roof tiles to both not dislodge them and to not cause any noise. He snuck himself into a small pokemart through an open window, into the storage area. He stole a few dusk balls, some potions and some letter casings. Then he snuck outside and stuffed the stolen stuff away. As he kept moving, he soon noticed someone familiar standing on the ground below. Siegfried looked on to see Shadow chatting with someone else, and saw a group of kids near them. The kids looked scared of the two, and Siegfried wondered why. Silently he remained watching from the tall roof high up, looking down to the group.

She heard her room was quiet as she saw a white owl perched on the windowsill once she opened her eyes. She stood up slowly walking to the bird as she extended her hand out as she grasped her hand gently. "Everest? You have a message for me, mostly likely a mission" she asked her. She hooted quietly as she saw JC reach to grab the message. She opened it slowly to read it as it was her next mission which was to slay one of the king's in hiding but also some furies that were being an annoyance to the public. She closed it up before petting the Snowy owl's head before she flew off back to the estate. She walked into a secret room as she changed out of her Geisha clothing before placing on a ninja outfit as she pulled up her hair in a high ponytail. She grabbed her cape and wolf mask before placing on herself to completely hide her appearance. She looked to Blue seeing her nod at her as she had to disquise herself as well. She grabbed a brush as she used the liquid paint for the lips and painted over Blue's rings in a gold color like a normal Umbreon would look like then used two fake Umbreon eyes that were colored red and placed them on Blue's gold eyes to hide them. "Your good to go Blue, just like a normal Umbreon but the flower must stay here so I'll use a feather instead" she added grabbing a feather with gold outlines and placed it on Blue's ear.

"Your all set Blue now let's go" she said grabbing her other Luxury balls that have different Pokemon inside of them so no one could guess that she was JC. She grabbed her katana hiding it under her hooded cape before she leaped out the window as Blue followed behind.

Shadow looked to Kino. "No actually, it's the first I saw them" he said as he felt someone was watching as he looked around before seeing the same boy at Maskerin's shop up on the roof watching. He noticed he was just watching what he was doing before looking at the other side seeing the ally in the shadows just on the rooftop looking to him with an Umbreon but the normal color. He already knew this was JC and Blue but disquised as the normal Sprite only he knew that his sister had this job as it was for her own safety. He saw him disappear in the shadows without a trace before looking back to the others. "Alright that's enough for today head on home boys it's starting to get dark" he commanded before looking to Kino. "Kino, there will be suspicious activity with furies tonight so remain alert as our ally in the shadows knows this as well so we have to do an escort tonight for we end the day" he said as Sparkx saw him too.

(Yes @Willow Tree JC has the same mission as Kino. JC is the ally in the shadows and is never seen by anybody as she only strikes in the shadows so she will lure her victim into a corner that is dark and slay them without hesitation)

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

DevVoid

Siegfried looked on, noticing that Shadow had seen him already. But, he noticed Shadow looked up in the opposite direction of himself, too. Siegfried looked up to where Shadow was looking, spotting a being with their umbreon. Siegfried recognized the mask they were wearing. It was the same mask JC had in her room earlier when he entered through the window. He guessed that Blue was coloured differently to look normal. Though it wouldve made more sense to just cast her back in the pokeball. Siegfried was interested in what JC was doing out here, and he cast out Leo the Kecleon. Immedieately, Leo changed his colour to match his surroundings and become practically invisible. Then, Siegfried and Leo disappeared, appearing as if sinking into the ground. Through the usage of Shadow Sneak, they appeared a few metres away from JC. Siegfried cast back Leo into his duskball and looked on to the two. " Hey JC and Blue. What are you two doing here? " He whispered, not to blow their cover.

She flipped until she was in a bit of a distance from Siegfried as she remained silent. She couldn't really tell him the truth as to why she was here or her life would be in danger. At that moment Shadow appeared blocking Siegfrieds view from her as she took this time to place Blue in her Luxury ball before pulling out a Pokeball as a Zoroark appeared as she quickly pulled out black ink as the Zoroark used her claws to color the whole mask black before cleaning her claws.

"That isn't JC you must be seeing things I mean would JC have a Zoroark as her partner with the mask black" he asked. "JC is a Geisha so do you honestly think she would be out this late at night, it's rather dangerous for her" he added as he moved himself out of his view seeing that she was able to escape as only the Zoroark remained. "You probably were just seeing things sir" he said as the Zoroark wasn't there anymore. "See nothing there you probably saw our ally in the shadows who never shows his appearance who knows a Zoroark as a partner"

"Zoroark go back into my room and shift into my so Siegfried doesn't suspect anything and take Blue with you" she told her. Zoroark nodded before heading back to her room shifting into her before laying down inside the futon as Blue came out of her Luxury ball removing the disquise until she was a shiny Umbreon again before laying down next to "JC"(Zoroark).
@DevVoid

Last edited:

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
(Kino had a mission?! Other than the one he was assigned by his assassin leader, there was none that I was aware off. XP He's the only member in his assassin team, which is him and Koi, he does it for his own purpose, unlike JC, who is probably acting as a hero in the background. So technically Kino does it for a secretive but selfish reason on why he kills but JC probably have a more heroic intention. So...what's the mission? @LunarSilvally)

Kino smiled and nodded, "Alright! Sure we can go and scout the area, heard that there are lots of murders around here." He said, playing innocent and clueless. When Shadow suddenly left, to do whatever he was going to do, Kino didn't bother to find out what and instead opened the letter. The newest victim is a commonor this time, not much money but their blood is rich. Kino chuckled, though humorlessly. The other kids had already left, and he don't know where Shadow went but at that moment, he didn't care. He smash the paper on the ground, an angry vein popping on his forehead as he brutally rip the paper in half. "Stupid! Stupid! Giving me a mission right after gaining an injury! Have they no feelings?! How dare they send me off fighting, a kid at that! Stupid!" He screams, mercilessly destroying the letter. Kitsune and Kyuubi watched calmly, as this was pretty much common, their young master having a mental breakdown that is.

DevVoid

Siegfried cleared his throat, standing up, still on his tiptoes. He had his legs crossed, standing in the middle of the beam parting between both directional sides of the roofing. " Shadow... do you think of me as a fool..? " Siegfried crossed his arms and pinned his hat up a bit. " I am aware that that Zoroark was one of JC's. I didn't see you getting one out since you knowingly blocked my view from her. And noone else was around to throw one either, otherwise I'd have seen it. I know how Zoroarks work, Shadow. I own one myself, you know. I don't see why you'd keep this in hiding so dearly. " He said with a puzzled tone, then took off his hat and reached a hand behind himself into his collar, pulling up a black ninja-like hood. He pulled it over his head, covering the back of his head and his forehead. Then he pulled up the front cover of the hood, covering his mouth and nose. He had let this hood get sewn on personally for stealth and anonymity benefits. Then he put his hat back on and tightened his collar to make sure the hood doesn't come off on its own. Lastly, he wrapped a black scarf around his throat, to tighten the hood, and let the scarf hang out over his collar behind him. " I am aware of what it is like to have a dangerous job. Yet, JC is aware of mine. So, why should I not be privileged to know her's? " He said, crossing his arms again. " I am neither a samurai, nor am I with the law, or even a citizen residing in this city. But, disregarding that... you can hide it for however long you want. I will find out the secret eventually. After all, Humanity's strongest instinct is and always will be Curiosity. " He said, doing a backwards somersault off the roof into the depths below, throwing down a smoke grenade and disappearing.

He saw the smoke as he placed his mask on to cover his eyes before looking up at the sky. "-Even if I wanted to tell you I can't or JC's life will really be in danger-)" he thought as Sparkx looked up at him as she knew what Shadow was doing was wrong but understood it was for her own safety.

She knew Siegfried wasn't stupid since his job was dangerous but she can't tell him even if she wanted to because her life would really be in danger and probably end up dead. She stopped on top of the roof bent down as she opened the message she got from Everest to read the location before closing it. She felt a pair of talons on her shoulder looking to see it was Everest the Snowy owl. "Fly ahead and scout it while I sneak in Everest" she told her. Everest flew off to scout from above while she leaped from roof to roof in a swift movement before going over the gates.

As soon as she did a bunch of samurai appeared all at once as in a swift movement she pulled out her katana and slayed them down one by one showing no mercy reaching the door entrance. She shook her blade from the blood before sliding it back into the sheath and all at once they fell down dead. She walked inside going up the long staircase in search of her foe. Blue left her room as she couldn't take it from being part from her partner that long as she used the roof to swiftly catch up to her. Her speed was quick for an Umbreon as she stopped on a high roof top scanning the area as her light blue rings glowed brightly through the night.

She finally made her way to the final room after dealing with a "problem" on her way up here. "My my well done ally in the shadows or should I say JC, a pureblood female demon" he said. "Your here for my life aren't you well it won't be that easy to have" he said sending out his samurai's 10 to be exact. She went into battle stance waiting patiently as all 10 went at her.

(This is her own mission @Willow Tree slaying another leader)

@DevVoid

DevVoid

To confirm his theory about this situation, Siegfried decided to follow the 'stranger', as his curiosity now developed into an interest. He ran a fair distance away along rooftops on his tiptoes silently, careful that they were still just barely in his view. He hung behind a bit so the stranger couldn't see him follow them. He leaped onto a nearby unlit lamp post, standing on it with one leg, the other angled to his side. He watched as the being entered the building they were stood on and followed, quickly leaping over to the lamp post on the other side of the street and atop a building next to the one the stranger entered. He listened to their fighting and hid away when the being passed by the windows, moving to the upper floors. Siegfried crawled up the walls to the highest floor and listened in, casting out Zorro briefly to make himself and Zorro invisible using the Zoroark's illusions. Then, he and Zorro sat on the windowsill, just simply watching, invisible to everyone but eachother.

She felt them all come at her but at a very swift moment she disappeared as if the wind took her as all that was seem was the shiny silver blade piercing through all of the men until she appeared just in front of the leader pointing her blade at his throat. All she could hear was the screams from all of them and then blood which sprouted out of all of their bodies before spreading on the floor as just some of it got on her cheek. "You think something like that will stop me from slaying you then you have the wrong idea!" She said sternly. "Wait please! Have mercy on me!" He said begging. "What I don't like is when people say to have mercy on them when they will already be dead!" She said slaying his throat with her blade then his chest not allowing him to scream. "You deserve death and that's what's your faith will always be!" She said seeing him reach his bloody hand out to her but had fell before it made contact with her face as he was dead.

She pulled out a paper and wrote that the work was done as Everest flew over for the scroll to be placed under her before seeing her fly off. Blue continued to leap from roof to roof until she finally caught up to the building JC was stationed at. She leaped off the roof to get over the fence before touching the ground. She used Psychic to check her surroundings until she caught something watching them. She cut off her Psychic as she gave a look of irritation before leaping into the entrance using Psychic to block the door.

She watched as Everest became more farther away until she noticed something appear behind her as it was just Blue. "Oh it's just you Blue, why do you look irritated?" She asked her. "-We're being watched-" she cried only understanding her. She sighed with irritation before walking down a long staircase as Blue removed the blockage from the door before walking out.

(I pressed send by accident so I was editing it)

@DevVoid

Last edited:

DevVoid

(Ah, no worries. Thought I'd tell you that just incase you didn't notice it.)
Siegfried watched her kill him, and this just confirmed his theory. He leaned backwards and let himself fall out of the window, landing on the roof below him, rolling the landing off. Zorro followed him, only he jumped off the normal way instead of trying to be cool like his master. Siegfried dashed off the roof and hopped, leaping onto a lamp post. He stood on two legs, one crossed over the other, atop the lit lamp post and looked to JC. He cast Zorro back into his duskball and begun clapping slowly as the illusion wore off, making him visible. " I'm impressed. Truly I am. Your secret's with me now. Ain't nothing to change that. " He stopped clapping, shrugged, then crossed his arms. " I'm suprised you didn't whisper it to me earlier. I already revealed to you my secret job that can get me killed just as easily as your job. You know that. But yet, you choose not to say. Why is that? "

She didn't say anything for the moment as she sighed loudly. "You should already know the answer to that" She said stern avoiding conversation with him. "Forgot what you saw here, you shouldn't have seen anything" she added as she leaped up on the roof using the shadows to get away.

@DevVoid

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
(I’m just gonna act like my characters have been just living normally since I lost track of the rp along while ago XD)

Nick was chilling atop of a rooftop when he saw someone fall out a window and start talking to a girl. Seeing stuff like this happen all the time he just watched them silently. Getting bored he walked to the edge of the rooftop and jump off grabbing an open window and pulling himself in where he saw Cooper and Phoebe. “Sup guys.” He said as he high fived Cooper. “Where’ve you been?” Cooper asked him. “Well y’know, chilling, watching some people fall out of windows and grab onto lampposts,the usual.” He said joking. Cooper smiled as they both sat down in two separate chairs and chatted for a bit.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Chest heaving, Kino stood over the destroyed paper smugly, huffing as he stomped on it again for safely measure. He was going to get rid of the paper afterwards anyways. Kitsune licked her paw in a boring manner, drawing it over one ear before giving Kino a look. She barked to him and patted the ground next to her. Kino jumped a bit. "Oh! You're right! Koi is not here!" Kino gasped, suddenly remembering that his partner was with Honey. "Welp, gotta go pick him up later." He said. Looking up, he tried to seek out Shadow, who had yet to come back. "Big Brother! Are you back yet? I'd like to pick up Koi and do the scouting as quick as possible!" He shouted, "My grandma needs me to accompany her late at night y'know!" He added.

Shadow looked to Kino. "Oh right, sorry about that Kino let's go get Koi since I assume he is at Maskerin's bakery with Honey" he answered as he began to walk the way to the bakery. "Let's go so we don't waste anymore time" he added as Sparkx leaped after Shadow but gently pulled at Kino's kimono to go.

Honey came back with Maskerin holding a steel pan with the pie dough inside of it as she placed it on the counter. "Alright Honey and Koi, just place the ingredients inside and I will do the rest"
She said smiling gently. "Vul!" Honey said before looking to Koi. "Come on Koi, let's put the ingredients in" she said placing the golden sweet cinnamon part first by tipping it before starting to put the apples.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino smiled and followed shortly, Kyuubi and Kitsune walking alongside him. "Oh! You two want to come along? I don't see why not, you are Koi's parents." Kino stated, before realizing something and turning to Shadow, "Oh god! Have I told you they're Koi's mom and dad?!" He exclaimed, "I probably didn't, seeing that you have never met them before."

Koi barked excitingly, tails wagging as he helped Honey with her pie alongside Maskerin. "My master should be coming anytime soon, I shall not stay long." He told her.

DevVoid

' Hm, I should know the answer? Well, my best guess is that she didn't want me to have any dirt on her because that'd make us even in terms of having dangerous secrets revealed. But, little does she know that there is another secret I hide.. and it is right underneath these clothes, too. ' Siegfried thought as he hopped back to the roof he was on and into a tree. From there on, standing on one leg, he cast out Gold, his shiny Sableye, onto a branch. He nodded to him, and Gold briefly lowered his large sack full of stolen goods to take out Siegfried's suitcase again. Siegfried opened it and zipped up a secret compartment in it. He removed his Jiangshi-styled clothing and put on his working outfit, now taking the full appearance of a ninja instead of having just the hodded shirt and mouth cover disguised as a scarf. He also took out some kunais and smokebombs hidden within the compartment, aswell as some throwing stars. He put them into his pockets and closed the third compartment again, then closed the suitcase itself. He handed it back to Gold who stuffed it back into the loot sack, then Siegfried cast him back into his Duskball. Siegfried crouched and swung himself from the branch, hanging on with only his feet. It was at this moment where he had to meet up in order to fulfill his duties as a ninja and take down the samurai who abuse their power for selfish and greedy reasons. He took the note pinned to the tree itself with a kunai from it, stuffing the kunai away and read the note. At this time, he had to take care of three Samurai's who were terrorizing farmers for extra money. He tore the note to multiple pieces quickly and discarded the remaining pieces, jumping back ontop the roof to silently leap from building to building again, off to do his duty as a ninja, a known rival to the Samurais.

Shadow just gave a smile to Kino gently patting his head. "No you didn't tell me that but since you did now I know" he chuckled a bit. "Let's hurry to Koi before you have to go for the night alright Kino and be careful going home you hear" he said as he made his way through town towards the bakery.

Maskerin had already put the pie in the oven to bake before she looked to Koi. "You have to go already...I'm going to miss my playmate while he is away" Honey said wagging her tails as she booped his nose with her paw giving a sweet smile.

She arrived back in her room as she closed everything making sure she was the only one in the room except for Blue. She made a mistake today as Siegfried found out it was her but luckily she didn't tell him the reason why she didn't tell him or her life would be in danger. She changed quickly hiding everything where her normal night clothing before she laid down again drifting off into sleep again as Blue followed laying down next to her.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree