• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Night of the Furies RP

Discussion Thread here:
https://pokecharms.com/threads/night-of-the-furies-discussion.21466/

One samurai walked in an ally finding a body of what used to be human take out by another Katana blade. He wore a black wolf gold streaked mask to cover his facing wearing the dress reds to identify that he was from the Crimson Sage group. Three others stood behind him, a male with a dark Russian blue mask that is silver outlined with a dark blue-grayish scarf around his neck, a boy with his kimono that was too big for his size but seemed to fit there, and a male with yellow-orange hair that reached his shoulders with a red kimono to match the color scheme of the dress reds. Only he knew where that katana blade cut came from, his sister JC but no one knew about it except him. No samurai knew that his sister was working in the shadows to help slay the Furies that have lost it from bloodlust. His sister works as a Geisha at a restaurant inn during the day and night but when she is available, she will do her samurai job at night to help the Crimson blood. "Simon, Mask, cover your nose, it seems an ally from the shadows has taken care of this Furie that has lost control to bloodlust," Shadow said looking behind him. "Kino, if you feel uncomfortable about the scene here cover your eyes, but eventually you will have to get used to it" he added reminding him. "But even so, we must get rid of this body before daybreak," he said looking back. "Mask, Simon, if you feel like your about to lose control please tell me, I can take you to someone I know who can help you," he said. "Anyway, I take care of getting rid of the body," he said pulling out a Pokeball before a Braviary popped out. "Talon, dispose of the body if you don't mind," he told him. "Brave!" he nodded grabbing it with his talons before flying off.

She had returned home after her Furie slay as she dressed back into a Geisha as she sat outside of her room watching the stars above. A shiny Umbreon with a black and blue flower on her right ear sat beside her glowing brightly in the moonlight. Her name was Blue, a shiny Umbreon also JC's partner. She couldn't sleep until her brother Shadow returned home to her but she wasn't alone during this time as her mother Sherri was present in the temple as well as she went to bed a few hours ago. She opened her fan gently fanning herself remaining silent.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree @~Add~ @ThatJustin’sASpy!

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino went on his tippy toes, enthusiastically peeping over the others to get a good look at the body. He himself had seen things like this many times before, therefore he wasn't bothered at all by what he's seeing, instead, he's amused that there's other assassins besides himself. Then again, that's his secret, which he could never tell, and so he covered his eyes innocently, only acting the part of being nothing more than a clueless child that knew nothing of the cruelty of the outside world. "Don't worry Big Brother, my eyes are thoroughly covered." He assured them, though there's was the tiniest hint of a snicker from the corner of his mouth, but he tried to hide that. The whoosh of a pokemon's wing alerted him that it's safe to look now, and so he did, uncovering his eyes slowly too not look suspicious. "There is quite a lot of murder these past few months, I wonder what is happening to society." The boy chirped, giving a yawn and rubbing the back of his head in a bored manner, "Japan is becoming a dangerous place, the emperor isn't really doing anything to help either." He pointed out, wrinkling his nose annoyingly, pretending that the rotting smell of the air bothers him, "And the place is getting stinky too." He added.

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
Simon grunted at the command, he's not that bad at controlling his demon side. "Well I'm about to DIE so shut up." He muttered under his breath, but pretended he didn't say anything by covering his nose like Shadow ordered; he wouldn't want to get in trouble, as much as he hated everybody. When Talon took the body away, Simon ceased covering his nose. Instead, he walked up to Kino and patted the shorter boy on the head adoringly, though he'll never admit it if you ask him how does he feel about his fellow Samurai in training. Giving him a boop on the nose, Simon huffed impatiently, "Enough ranting, if we're done here, how about let's just leave?" He muttered, though it was loud enough for Shadow to hear. He let out a tiny growl, though it wasn't hostile, it does show that the aggressive male doesn't want to remain in the murder scene area.

Hollow tried to regain balance as he gently took another step on the high roof he has chosen to spy on the group on, though he very much regret it now. "Blast this, I'm never doing this again..." he muttered, then started waving his arms desperately when he seems to tilt over. "Screw this, I'm leaving." He decided, and was about to climb back down when he realized there's absolutely no way to get down without making a scene. Welp, this is about to get messy....

Petal sang a cheerful tune and plucked another flower from its resting place, adding it to the rest of the bouquet she had already gather. Humming to herself, her staccato steps were easily heard to wandering strangers, though no one questions why she's alone picking flowers. Spotting Hollow on the temple roof, Petal was miffed that he dare set foot on the sacred place in such a way and she stood up defiantly. "Hollow!" She shouted, "Get yourself off there right now!" She ordered, stomping her foot childishly and pointing at the bare ground in a demanding way, "I'll give you three seconds!"

Hollow gulped. Welp, it just got messier. "I gotchu," he gave her a thumbs up, though he really don't know how the heck is he supposed to get down without at lease breaking a roof tile. Nonetheless, he did. Panting next to his sister, he thanked the holy spirits that allowed him to get down without a scratch. Petal seemed amused though, and she rubbed it in a lot.

"See? I told you the temple is a good place." She bragged, patting herself proudly on the chest at her brother's new discovery. But her brother doesn't seem as amused, since his only reply was, "Yeah sure, let's go with that." To which she responded with, "What's that supposed to mean!?"

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino gave a tiny whine, swapping at Simon's hand as not only did they petted him on the head, they booped him on the nose! "Hey! Don't evade my personal space bubble!" He exclaimed, giving Simon a childish slap as an answer, "No one gave you permission." He pouted, putting his hands on his hips defiantly, not afraid to challenge the bigger adult. Waving his hand over his nose, Kino had to admit the smell of rotting flesh really is starting to get unpleasant, leaving the place would be a wise choice, but he's not the one making orders around here. As the time went on from seconds to minutes, Kino repeatedly reminded himself that he dealt with this before, he shouldn't be bothered. Nonetheless, he still tugged at the tip of Shadow's kimono, all the while covering his own nose with his sleeve and acted like he couldn't stand the place, with all the blood and stuff. "I kind of agree with Simon," he said, his voice a bit muffled from his sleeve, "There's really nothing more here for us to stay now, unless we're going to look for clues of the murderer?" He said that with ease; he's not the one who killed this man, he needn't worry about himself getting caught, "Or are we going to patrol for more bodies?" He asked. Koi made a gagging face, yapping at Kino for giving them the mental image. "Hey, I'm just saying." Kino pouted, giving Koi a kick, though he on purposely missed; he wouldn't want to hurt his one and only partner.

Shadow watched the sky for a moment longer before Talon returned. He pulled out his Pokeball thanking him before he was sucked back in. He looked down to Kino. "I was just waiting for Talon to return Kino, its getting late so lets all go home. My sister won't sleep until I actually get home, come Sparkx" he said to the female Jolteon beside him. "Jolteon!" She nodded following along. "By the way Simon, don't let out your anger on me alright, I can't force you to stay if you don't want to unless its with these Furies we have to deal with. You being like that makes me think you actually need blood to control yourself" he said calm but stern but sighed. "Never mind lets go home...I'm too tired to even argue with you...goodnight guys..." He finished as he made his way back home with Sparkx beside him as Mask seemed to follow Shadow the same way he was going.

She left her temple with Blue beside her as she was worried about her brother Shadow. He had not returned yet so grew concerned. She wore her white wolf blue streaked mask on her face to feel at ease as she walked down the ally. She didn't seem to notice just yet that two people were sitting on the roof of the temple. Blue gave some bright light glowing from her rings to give a source of light. Blue was alert of course just in case Furies would jump out.

@Willow Tree @~Add~ @DevVoid @ThatJustin’sASpy!

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Siegfried was crouched atop one of many rooftops, looking across the streets, looking for what, or who, he could rob next. He spotted some strange blue rings glowing up from below and inched closer to the edge of the ceramic tiles, taking the cherry lollipop out of his mouth. ' That's some weird lights.. I need a closer look on that..' Siegfried thought to himself as he jumped down from the roof onto a concrete wall below. He jumped onto a roof of a smaller building, now being a few feet away from the strange lights which he could now recognize as an Umbreon's. However, he wasn't alone, as Blade, his Weavile partner has been following with him, now sitting with him on the ceramic tiles of the rooftop.

She continued to walk down the road looking for her brother as she took out Twilight her Senshu form Oricorio and Blade her Absol just in case Furies that have lost it due to bloodlust. Blue sensed something watching them as she looked up as she slowly saw the shadow slightly and a Weavile. She seemed to nod at the Weavile to stay alert before looking back at JC again. Blue and Blade were walking in front of her while Twilight rested on her shoulder watching behind her. Her sandals gave a clank sound as she walked looking around cautiously. If she did encounter them she won't be able to defend herself against them because if she took out her katana others would figure out that she was the ally in the shadows and may get killed for it since female's are not suppose to carry swords.

The moment she thought of this three Furies appeared in front as one was behind her. She acted scared as she looked to the girls. The girls understood as they remained on guard surrounding her. "Hehehehe" was all they said as the one from behind her came at her. She managed to move back but cut the palm of her hand with the blade of her sword. She flinched giving a face of frustration. Twilight acted quickly as she used Shadow ball to hit it back. "Hehehehe blood! Blood! Your blood will safice" he said as they went closer to her. Blue, Blade, and Twilight remained on guard as they got close. Blue's gold eyes shifted to the Weavile on the roof for help.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree @~Add~ @ThatJustin’sASpy!

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Koi excitingly wagged their tail, hearing that they now could leave, he barked joyously at the thought of going back. Kino, too, also seemed pleased and released the kimono he clutched on. "Well, if that's the case, goodnight to you too Big Brother!" He chirped, already swooping down to scoop up his partner, waving towards the two figure he was orginally with. But going home was not what the boy did immediately, instead, he curved his way towards a fancy little restaurant, peeping his head in and giving a cheerful greeting. There, he met up with one of the citizens of the city, they were obviously acquainted, as they talk nonstop. Offering his aid, Kino done quite some work for the lady he had just met up, cleaning the floor, window, and table, washing and drying the dishes, feeding the pokemons, and entertaining the customer when the geishas couldn't. After what he calculated as perhaps 1 hour and 45 minutes or so, Kino alerted the elderly woman that he was gonna leave, and they answered with by giving him some of their leftover treats and asking what he plans on doing now, which he replies with "I'm going back to grandma of course". But Kino doesn't stop there. He know this one homeless that's always wandering on the barren cold streets and decided to give the food to him. He was grateful for his offers and ask him what he's doing right now so late; his daily visiting should've been over, to which he replies with, "I'm going back to grandma of course". And like that, Kino went back to his little shack, where his elderly grandma was, sitting near the door side and sipping green tea. Now, Kino didn't went through all that without an aim, he had already set up his cover up story. Tonight, he was assigned another victim, whom was a pureblood livng right down the roads. It has been rumored that they were selling illegal products from who knows where. But that didn't matter to Kino, they were his target, their background image doesn't concern him. Of course, after he killed his victim, people will ask around on who killed the man, if they ever come to suspect him; which he highly doubt so, they'll go around asking his local visitors on his whereabouts. His daily night trips to them is proof enough that he must be innocent in their eyes. He arrived at his shack, throwing aside his katana, which he used for samurai training and retrieved his flute, which was his murder weapon. But no one will suspect that, it's just a flute. "Grandma, I'll be going now," he said to his ancient guardian. The woman merely nodded her head, taking another sip from her tea, "Be careful child, you never know what to expect from your opponent." She warned, blowing gently on her warm drink. Kino heeded her warning, and stepped out into the cold night, swinging himself gracefully onto a neighbor's roof without a hassle. From there, he covered his face with a mask; a kitsune mask if you want him to be more clear. They were quite popular these days. His partner Koi, was already next to him, ready to take on the challenge. With that, they speed across the neighborhood, showing no haste in their steps as they ran. The only sound was the whoosh of the wind when they sped past, if someone manage to even catch sight of them, they'll soon be nothing but an after image. A large mansion like house with a gaudy outer appearance was where the duo arrived at, the interior probably isn't as beautiful. "Alright Koi, we wait up here, from the information I got, the target don't return until later." He explained, plopping himself onto the tip of the roof, patting the spot next to him for his pokemon to sit down at. Koi obeyed, sitting next to him and they waited. They weren't worried about getting caught, no one should be out this late, or else they'll have to answer to the samurai patrol. But even samurai wouldn't be out this late, especially not here, Kino made sure to stay out as long as possible. As they waited, Kino decided that studying their environment is a wise choice, you'll never know when something might pop up at you. But as he watched, he couldn't help but find interest in a distant glow of blue light a few buildings away. He was curious, and so he watched as a woman walked out from the temple, casting out her pokemons to walk alongside her. Smart choice, he thought, the streets are especially dangerous at night, more so when you're a woman and alone. So he wasn't surprised when two figures approach the girl, she appeared to be scared. Understandable, who wouldn't be terrified at the moment? But Kino didn't go help, instead, he swung one leg over the other and watched. It'll be too suspicious if he jump in, no samurai were ordered to patrol this area, he is no exception. But he'll jump in if the lady couldn't deal with them. For now, he'll just watch. Koi decided that a street fight wasn't his thing, and chose to keep an eye out for the target just in case they come home without them noticing.

DevVoid

Siegfried saw strange figures suddendly approach the woman and her umbreon, seemingly wanting to hurt her, or worse. He had to do something. Women around this town have little ways of self-defense, and it seemed like noone else was going to help this poor lady out. So, he jumped down, climbing down onto the ground, in distance from the group. His weavile took another path, splitting up from him. He stiffened his body, held his arms out, and began hopping around, bending his knees to do so. He hopped to the three assailants, who looked at him with confusion, until one of them figured out what he was, unbeknownst to him, pretending to be. " Jiangsh- " The first assailant was about to yell, trying to warn the others. But, he was quickly cut down, his throat sliced by a flash of darkness rushing by. Siegfried stopped hopping as the other two looked on to their fallen comrade in shock, using the moment to equip his claw gauntlets. He jumped to the two beings and sliced away at them, his Weavile coming in for another round. Together, they both managed to kill the remaining two assailants, but within the frame of being visible, they were already gone. Within the moment they attacked, they jumped back onto a fence and climbed their way onto a rooftop, with the gold bags from the fallen assailants in their hands. The only thing left behind was a calling card on the first fallen victim; a small black and white card with the face of a jiangshi drawn in black onto the front, and a dagger drawn in white on the back.

She watched as an unknown samurai came to her aid watching how quick he took out the two. Twilight gave a warning call. "Ori!(JC look out!)" She told her as she looked behind her seeing one come right at her. It was too close for Blue and Blade to stop him as she closed her eyes waiting for the pain but it didn't as she heard the sound of him being stabbed by a blade. She opened her eyes slowly before looking to see a samurai with a black wolf gold streaked mask. "Shadow..." She said looking up to him under her white wolf blue streaked mask. She saw him pull out his katana blade from the Furie before wiping the blood off. "JC, you know its dangerous to be walking in the streets alone at night, you won't be able to defend yourself. You are still a girl so don't act reckless" he warned her.

"I'm sorry Shadow....I was-" she was interrupted by his hand touching her head. "I know you were worried about me, sorry for holding you, I had to make sure Mask got home to his sister as well before I went back home to you just please don't ever do that again" he said. "Of course Shadow...you have my word" she said sighing before noticing the black and white card with the victim as she walked over to pick it up gently. She examined the card before looking around until she saw the samurai up on the rooftop. She nodded as if to say thanks before placing the card in her sleeve before walking back over to Shadow.

She felt a tug on her kimono as she looked down to see it was an Alolan Vulpix with a collar around her neck with the ice stone in a clear shiny case hanging down. "Honey? What are you doing out her alone?" She asked her before seeing something in her mouth. She gently grabbed it seeing it was a invitation card from Maskerin. "Is this for me and Shadow Honey?" She asked her. "Vul!("yes!") She said wagging her tails giving a smile. "Thank you sweetie now run back home quickly alright" she told her. Honey smiled before leaping off as she turned to a corner on the right heading home to Maskerin. "Lets go home brother..." She said to him. "Of course" he said as the siblings went in the other direction home.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree @~Add~

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino gave a whoop, throwing his hands up in the air as an applaud for the mysterious samurai that suddenly appeared and rescued the lone woman, taking down three men all at once. The show certainly was an entertaining one, especially after they left the lady to hide themselves once more on a roof. Welp, jokes on him cause Kino could still see him. The woman too, could see them, for she had nodded a thanks at her savior right after nearly getting herself killed for the second time. If it was not for Shadow, she probably would've died. Suddenly realizing that Shadow was there, Kino quickly flipped his kimono over his shoulders, strapping them there tightly in case they decided to fall. Shadow has been training him for the past few years, he's bound to recognize the boy with his short figure and unique kimono style. But if he's able to keep his kimono up, no one would've been able to tell, his kimono has covered up any body features that made him too obvious, it was the perfect disguise. But Kino didn't stay long to watch, for Koi has spotted the target and is now pulling at his sleeve. "Hm? Oh! They're here." Kino cooed, placing his flute securely in his arm before elegantly descending from the rooftop. As quick as a flash, he disappeared into the house, breaking in without touching a single wood piece. Inside, he waited patiently as the man opened the door and closed it behind him. The man must've been a samurai also, since they had sensed him standing there. "Well well, who is it that I have the honor to meet?" The man questioned. Kino stepped out from the shadow, giving the man a sarcastic shrug. The man was tense in position, sword raised and ready to battle. But he seems to relax when he realized Kino seems to be no more than his age. "Hah, looks like I was worried for naught." He cackled, and swung his sword mercilessly at the younger boy "No hard feelings, alright? I'll make this quick." He mocked, and brought the blade down. Kino had to admit in the heat of all this, that this guy stinks of alcohol.

Suddenly having his sword knocked out of his hand, the man was indeed shocked. Before he could say anything else, Kino slashed his blade upon his shoulder, leaving a fatal gash behind that instantly started to bleed. The man screamed, but not before Kino brought the sword down upon his head, slicing through his skull before he plunged it into his throat. The man gurgled on his words before collapsing on the ground, twitching feebly before a long shudder came across his body and he went still. Kino stood coolly over the body, casually kneeling down towards his victim and wiped his katana clean from the blood. During all this, he felt that the man was actually still alive, and decided to take advantage of it. "So sorry, no hard feelings alright? Let's hope whoever finds you gives you a fine burial." He chuckled, feeling the man's life slowly ebbed away, "After I'm done with you that is." He added. And just like that, he and the body disappeared, leaving behind nothing but a dried pool of blood. Though Kino wasn't concerned, he has no doubt in mind that tomorrow whoever finds that obvious murder scene will scream their lungs out.

Last edited:

DevVoid

In the following morning..
Siegfried was sat by his table in the bakery, drinking green tea from a mug. He had used the gold he stole from the three people in the previous night to afford himself some tea, cookies, a few more lollipops and some treats for his pokemon. Sat by him was his partner, Blade the Weavile, Leo the Kecleon and Zorro the shiny Zoroark. The band of thieves sat together, drinking, eating and chatting with eachother. Siegfried suddendly shook and put the mug down, his tongue burning from the heat of the tea. He hissed angrily, revealing his snake tongue that whipped through the air as he hissed. Then, he closed his mouth and held his hands on it, tears starting to slowly form on his eyes. Leo and Zorro laughed, but Blade allowed Siegfried to lean against him and comforted him, seeing as he was the more mature one of the four and Siegfried's partner. The Zoroark and Kecleon frowned upon seeing the glare from the Weavile, and quietly went back to eating, feeling shameful for laughing at the pain of their trainer.

Maskerin, who was the manager of the bakery walked out with Missy, her partner a Mismagius and Honey her Alolan Vulpix who was on her shoulder. She made her way up to the table before giving a gentle smile. "How is everything sir? Anything else I can get you?" She asked as Honey leaped off her shoulder onto the table before sitting down on it. "Vul!" She said wagging her tails. "Mismagius!" Missy said with a smile.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree @ThatJustin’sASpy! @~Add~

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino leaned out his window to face who was calling him outside. It was obvious he recently just bathed himself, since his hair is still dripping water. Not to mention, his bathing robe is on. "Alright!" He called, Koi soon joining in, wagging his multiple tails. "Just give me a second!" He said before disappearing into the house and emerging out from the door, fully dressed and ready. Koi could never explain how he dress so quickly. His kimono is now cleanse from last night's blood, even now holding a bit of a lavender scent to cover up the bloody smell. Koi skipped behind him as the boy made a hasty attempt of strapping his clothes on. He was done before he reached the siblings, a bright smile already on his face to start of the day. Though his hair was still a bit wet, he seems quite hyper. "Where is it?" He asked, tilting his head in sync with Koi's.

She looked to Koi giving a chuckle as she raised her fan to her face. "um Kino was it? Your kimono...I think I should help you get a new one because I think the town city will think your a psycho or something...just saying on the matter..." she reminded him as her wolf mask covered her face for the moment to not attract male attention to her. "I can clean that for you before we go...hold on," she said pulling out Twilight's Luxury ball until a Senshu form Oricorio appeared out of it. "Twilight, would you mind?" she said pointing at Kino's Kimono. "Ori! (Of course)" she said only understanding her as she made her way to Kino's kimono. In a swift movement, she cleaned his kimono until it looked brand new like he just bought it. "Oricorio!(All done)" "Thanks Twilight, that looks much better so let's go," she said before walking ahead. Shadow looked to his sister that walked in front of her as he sighed. "Well, she might get you another kimono even if Twilight cleaned it for you...just a warning Kino..." he chuckled patting the boys head. "And one that fits you too but anyway let's go, Kino," he said following after his sister.

@Willow Tree @DevVoid @~Add~

DevVoid

The weavile let go of his trainer to hold his hands out and create a chunk of ice using Ice Shard. Then, Blade offered it to his trainer, who gladly took it and threw it into his mouth, calming down from the frozen ice cooling his tongue. He chewed the ice a bit, making it smaller to spread it over his tongue, then swallowed it down with some more tea. He gave his Weavile a high-five, who responded with a smile. Then, Siegfried put his hands together and looked to the girl that approached him. His pokemon team waved to the Mismagius and Vulpix, introducing themselves in pokemon language. " N-no- " He coughed and deepened his voice to sound more mature, like an actual sir. " No, it's fine. " He looked to the mugs of his teammates, which were empty, compared to his own, which was a quarter away from being empty. He quickly drank it and put the four mugs all together. " We could go for a refill on the green tea, please. Oh, and some more biscuits, if you have them. " He said, looking at her with his midnight-black eyes. The flame of a candle nearby had shone off of them, reflecting the light.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
The woman was certainly a weird one, she was obviously a geisha, yet there was a distant suspicious aura around her that Kino could not distinguish. But that mystery would just had to wait, for the woman had insulted his way of dressing second handedly. "Hey!" Kino crossed his arms childishly, "It's not that bad!" He complained, clutching his kimono in a longing way. He gripped the fabric determinedly, as if that alone could convince the lady that it's not as bad as she put it. "Not to mention," he whispered, "my grandma made this for me, she wishes to see me grow into it, I'm not getting rid of it anytime soon." He declared. Though he wasn't fond of the woman's statement, he still allowed her pokemon to come close. But what happened next was a blur to him. The pokemon that was summon came and went like a flash, and it was able to cleanse his kimono further. He gasp in shock as his clothes fluttered about him until it went still, resting themselves back to where they were beforehand. "Wow! Thanks Big Sis!" He exclaimed, feeling the soft fabricated silk used for the kimono, he can't believe they just did that and boom. But when Shadow warned him that JC is nonetheless going to get him a new one, his facial expressions swayed. "But I don't want a new one..." he said softly, scuffling one of his foot on the ground, shyly stating his defiant to JC's motives. But he didn't say anymore than that, and cheered instead. "Yay! Let's goooooooooo!" He laughed, skipping along happily next to the siblings, as if he didn't said anything at all just a moment earlier.

Maskerin smiled gently. "Of course, right away," she said making her way back to the counter. Honey and Missy followed after Maskerin. She came back out with a container filled with the green tea before pouring it in each of the four teacups. Honey and Missy brought out of the biscuits as Honey had to balance the biscuits on her head before jumping up. The girls placed it down before they both gave a smile. "Vul!" "Mismagius!" they both said giving a smile. "There you go sir, just let me know if you need anything else ok" she said before making her way to the back. Honey and Missy waved to his Pokemon before following Maskerin in the back.

She gave a smile chuckling before looking to Kino. "Your welcome sweety," she answered patting his head. "I won't get you one if you don't want it, I was just going to give it to you as a gift but if that was your grandmother's then I won't force you to get a new one ok," she told him giving a gentle smile leading them closer to the bakery. Shadow placed his hand on Kino's shoulder before looking to him. "I know you sense something about her like she is distant or maybe her aura, there are reason's why she is that way but if you seem to know what it is then don't tell anyone or she will be in grave danger ok Kino" he warned him giving a stern voice but gentle smile. "Come on let's go before we lose her" he added as Sparkx walked beside her. Twilight flew to rest on her shoulder just for her protection. Blue was alert as well since even in braud daylight she could get attacked.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree @~Add~

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino stuck his tongue out jokingly, laughing as he allowed the head pats, scratching his own head as an enthusiastic chuckle escaped his lips but he didn't hold it back in. "No worries, but thank you though, it was thoughtful of you." He assured her. As he watched the woman walk away, he gave a start when he felt a hand on his shoulder without a warning. What Shadow said startled him more, how did he know what he was thinking? Then again, Shadow only got the part where Kino thought there was a strange aura right, the rest aren't at all accurate, but Kino kept his mouth shut and followed. "Are we going to train after this?" He chirped, skipping along, "It would be bad if we skip out on training day." He mused. Koi barked an agreement, pouncing around so his short legs could catch up.

Shadow chuckled. "Of course, if your so eager to want to do it then I'll train you but I won't go easy on you alright, it's a tough world out there" he added catching up with his sister. She made her way to the bakery entrance as she walked in already seeing a customer with his Pokemon out. She looked familiar to him somehow but couldn't quite put her finger on it until her nose caught the familiar scent. She walked up to the unknown male before speaking. "Excuse me may I have just a moment with you sir?" she asked in a gentle way as she opened her fan up to her mouth. Shadow walked in with Kino until she saw a familiar white Vulpix with a collar around its neck and an ice stone in a clear shiny case hanging from it run up to him. "Oh hello Honey, how are you?" he asked her. The Alolan Vulpix smiled. "Vul!" she answered leaping on the table as she wagged her tails. "Helping Maskerin well I see" he added petting her head. Honey smiled. "Vul! Vulpix!" she answered enjoying the pet on her head.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino bleeped happily, walking in on the bakery in a delightful manner, looking at every platter of treats eagerly. "Wow! They're so pretty!" He exclaimed, gaping at a lovely pastry on display, "Grandma would love this!" He chirped. Koi didn't seem interested in the foods just yet, he's squinting at an odd vulpix who looks almost exactly like him, except they are in a different color and fur style. He could easily assume their trainer did the fur, but the color doesn't make sense, shiny vulpix are golden so that couldn't be the case either. Koi didn't get to think much about though, his ears twitched when he heard a distant scream, no doubt someone had found the murder scene and is calling for the authorities. But that isn't his concern so he won't say a thing, if the others heard it, so be it, none of their business anymore.

Shadow chuckled looking to Kino. "The owner of this bakery made all those treats, and oh this is Honey here, she is from the Alola region so the Vulpix over there is an ice type which explains how she is different compared to the Kantoian Vulpix which is fire as her evolved form Ninetales is an ice/fairy type. So in the alolan region, Vulpix is ice and the Ninetales her evolved form are ice/fairy type" he explained. "I needed to tell you this now so you won't be so confused as to why she is a white color" he added chuckling. "The owner of the bakery should be coming out momentarily".

@Willow Tree @DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Wooooooooow, that's awesome!" He cheered, plopping down to the vulpix's level, "Hi there little guys!" He greeted, waving at the vulpix, "You're so adorable! So fluffy too!" He praised, then picked up Koi, hanging him by two arms, which the vulpix doesn't mind. "Here, meet Koi, he's a vulpix too! You two be friends, alright?" He laughed, wiggling Koi's paws jokingly, which the vulpix barked at him for. Letting go, Koi was let free. He took a cautious step towards the alolan vulpix, sniffling them suspiciously, as if he doesn't believe she is real, which he actually doesn't. He thought they were a spirit of some kind, not a pokemon! But nonetheless, he barked a greeting towards his new friend.

Shadow chuckled. "Don't worry she is real Kio and believe me that ice power of hers is no joke as she can freeze any solid with that breath of hers that is up to -58 degrees Fahrenheit or -50 Celsius but unfortunately doesn't far with the heat well so must remain inside at all times" he explained giving a chuckle. Honey shyly smiled to the Kantoian Vulpix. "Vulpix!" she said barking back to Koi as she patted his head with her paw. Maskerin came out afterward as she saw Shadow. "Shadow! Your here finally hehe" she smiled sweetly hugging him. He hugged her back as he chuckled. "Yes I am sweety, Kino meet Maskerin the owner of this bakery and just next to her is Missy the Mismagius her partner. "It's a pleasure to meet you," she said as Missy smiled. "Mismagius!" Missy answered greeting him.

@Willow Tree @DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Koi ducked his head as the Alolan Vulpix pawed at him, thinking that it was an attack. But it turns out it was no such thing as when the paw collided, it didn't hurt as he thought it would, and he relaxed. He leaned forward again, sensing that she was up to no harm and kicked her affectionately on the cheek, to signify he doesn't think of her as a threat. Kino was up somewhere else, currently meeting the restaurant owner, Maskerin. "Hi! Hi!" He greeted, waving both his hands excitingly at the woman, "You're the owner? Did you made all the treats? They're sooooooo pretty!" He rambled, waving his hand over the fresh display of pastries. "My grandma could make them too! Though it only tastes good, it doesn't look as pretty." He admited, "My grandma should take inspirations from you Big Sis!" He chirped, "She'll certainly make her own treats prettier if she did." He laughed. Some noises near the window alerted the hyper boy and he looked out. There was a rather elderly female Ninetales peeking from the window, pawing at it even, careful not to shatter the glass. There was a note clamped in its jaws, which was the first thing he noticed. Kino recognized the Ninetales instantly, and bound towards it. "Hi there Kitsune!" He greeted the aged vixen, "What are you doing without Kyuubi? You two are always together!" He laughed, petting the fox on the head, "Did grandma ask you too come?" He giggled. Truth is, Kino knew why she's here, and he knew what's in the envelope she so dearly carries. He made no haste, taking his time coaxing the ancient pokemon, all the while taking the envelope casually. "Guys! Meet Kitsune! She's my grandma's Ninetales!" He introduced, waving at the pokemon, "She should go home right about now, help grandma with house chores hmmm?" He teased, stroking the Ninetales ears, much to the fox's pleasure. The Ninetales barked her greetings, dipped her head and bounded off, not sparing them a second glance as the pokemon ran back to which they came. Kino let out a sigh and opened the note. Like he expected, the note contains exactly what he had in mind and he folded it back into place and placed it inside his kimono. Kneeling down, he patted Koi's head, acting as if Kitsune never came, "Good boy, you like the new vulpix already?" He chirped cheerfully. Koi barked an agreement and nuzzled against his trainer's hand, purring gently. Kino seems pleased and petted Honey's head, "I don't blame you, she's an adorable one." He chuckled, "And different too! I've never seen an ice type Vulpix!" He said.

Honey understood that kick that she was no threat to him as she followed after Kio as she gently pawed at his face a bit harder to accept the kick. She looked up to Kino and gave a gentle smile. "Vulpix!" she smiled as if thanking him for the compliment about her as she leaped upon his shoulder gently nudging him sweety accepting him. Maskerin smiled gently. "Thank you Kino and actually my Pokemon helped me make them like the ice frosting ones Honey made to put on the treats, do you like Masalada's Kino?" she asked him with a sweet tone. "Vulpix!" Honey said agreeing.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Koi gave a squeal of laughter, even trying to kick her again playfully, waddling on his hind legs while trying to paw at her with his front legs. The position certainly was a funny one, especially when the pokemon fell over to his side when he couldn't keep it up. Kino laughed and scooped his partner into his arms, bouncing him gently as he pondered what Maskerin said, "I've only tasted Malasadas once, but the taste lingered enough for me to know that they tasted great!" He chirped. Koi yapped, wagging his tail as he nodded along with Kino's words. "Koi likes it more than me though." Kino admited, nuzzling the Vulpix on the head playfully. Releasing his partner, he let's Koi go back to his new friend, and watched when Koi blew a harmless spark of flame that barely let off any heat into the air, causing it to go into a firework formation. Crackling and sparkling, the sight was a beautiful one,but it didn't last long for if it did, the place would've caught on fire. Koi huffed proudly at his new form of entertainment, and wagged his tail in a gaudy manner. Kino laughed at his partner's vain look, petting him gently behind the ears. "Show off." He teased. Koi whipped his head towards his trainer in an offended way, barking at him and pawing at his legs defiantly. "Just kidding! Just kidding!" Kino laughed, swatting away his partner's claws.

Honey looked at the small sparkling fire in surprised with her mouth slightly open. She gave a smile wagging her tails. "Vul!" She said liking it before looking to Maskerin. "Oh I see what you want to do Honey, watch how she does it Kino" she said as she threw the plain Masalada in the air. "Honey Powder snow!" She told her. "Vulpix!" She said blowing a misty ice breath in the air at the Masalada only covering the front of it. Maskerin placed a plate down for Honey to finish the final part. Honey waited until the Masalada balanced on her nose before slowly placing it down on the plate as the special frosting with small snowflakes was on the top with a sugar cube in the middle. "Vul!" she smiled sweetly sitting back down. "And there you have it, the Sweet Powder Masalada" Maskerin answered giving a sweet smile. "The way Honey makes it is really good so try it" she said remembering what she told him. "I see so that was your grandmothers Ninetales the fire type one, the one that stopped by I mean..."she asked as Honey looked from Maskerin to Kino and then back to Maskerin.

@Willow Tree

DevVoid

Siegfried patiently waited for his and the others' tea to be re-filled, and took a sip from it as soon as it was. He took one of the biscuits and dipped it into the tea, watching three new people come into the bakery. He recognized the woman as the one he saved the previous night, and it seemed that she had recognized him, too. He ate the biscuit that he was dunking into the tea, downed it with another sip of green tea, then looked to the female that had approached him. " Well,- " He coughed, pretending to choke on the biscuits, changing his voice deeper into a more mature one. " Sure, I've got time. " He said, knocking his fist against his chest as to fake knocking some crumbs out of his windpipe. He coughed once more before speaking up. " What did you want? "

She lowered her fan speak better before speaking. "I would like to thank you for saving me last night, if you had not been there I probably would have not survive" she said in a gentle tone. "Is there anyway I can repay you back somehow for my gratitude" she added looking to him as Blue leaped up on the table sitting down as she looked to her partner then back at the unknown male before her gold eyes turned back to JC asking the question.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

" Oh, right. You're that girl from last night. " He said as Leo and Zorro gave a confused look to Siegfried and Blade. Blade explained to them what ocurred last night and they nodded understandingly. Then, they looked to eachother and snickered. Blade facepalmed and Siegfried looked over to then, curious on why they were laughing. As soon as he did, they stopped suddendly and waved it off. Siegfried just looked confused, but he looked back to the woman. " You don't need to re-pay me, miss. Your smile's rewarding enough. " He responded, looking up at her with a childish grin, revealing his entirely black eyes and his child-like face, giving the female a clear information about his age and species.

She blushed slightly under her mask as she could now see he was a Pureblood just like her. She gave a gentle smile chuckling a bit. "I see... you're a Pureblood...just like me," she said pulling up her fan to her mouth as she removed her mask just slightly revealing her light blue eye until at that moment her eye turned to gold like Blue's eyes and her hair white slightly to show she was the same species as him. She moved her mask back to hide her face again before asking just one question. "May I have the name of my savior if your comfortable with it that is but if you don't want to tell me that's alright" she added keeping a gentle smile up. Blue and Twilight smiled as she watched their trainer try to communicate with the unknown male.

(I forgot to mention in the Pureblood spoiler that a Purebloods actual appearance is pure white hair and gold eyes with horns, The male has two long horns in the front and two average size horns on the side while the female has only two small ones on her head)

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Awesome!" Kino cheered, eyes gleaming, "Does it feel cold too?" He chirped, poking the treat with one finger, retrieving it back to smell at it, "Wooooooooow~" he giggled, kneeling down so Koi could lick at it, "It smells good!" He said, obviously pleased with the results. His ears seems to perk at the comment about his grandmother's Ninetales, and he nodded. "Yep!" He said, "I was raised by a family of Ninetales!" He told her, "It's a tradition for our family to each own at least a vulpix to start off their adventure when they reach the age of 10." He held up 10 fingers, "And we go to festivals in Kitsune masks too! The mask looks somewhat like Big Sis's mask over there!" He pointed at JC with her wolf mask.

Maskerin looked to Kino and gave a sweet smile. "Oh that's pretty cool Kino, Vulpix are very pretty Pokemon but when I discovered that alola had a Vulpix of a different type I just had to have one so I got an egg from a breeder who was raising the Alolan Vulpix and so Honey popped out hehe and boy is she a sweetheart" she said petting the Vulpix. Honey smiled wagging her tails. "Vul!" she said agreeing before standing up as she pawed at Koi touching his cheek.

@Willow Tree

DevVoid

Siegfried finished drinking his tea and picked up another cookie. " I'm Siegfried. Siegfried van Kaiser. My grandpa is of german origin, but he moved here to marry my grandma, that's why I have such a name. Nice to meet you. Might I get your name too, miss? " He tipped his hat to the lady as a greeting. Blade looked to the Umbreon and waved. " You the partner, too? " The Weavile asked. Leo and Zorro looked interested to the lady's pokemon, curious as to their species and whatnot.

She looked to Siegfried and nodded. "JC is the name I am given" she answered him. "Since I am a Geisha, I am frequently to be called Lady JC" she added bowing her head politely. "The shiny Umbreon with the black and blue flower on her ear is my partner Blue and the Senshu form Oricorio there is Twilight my dance partner" she said as she kept a gentle smile. Blue nodded her head to the Weavile. "Yes, I am her partner and as she introduced I'm Blue" Blue answered bowing her head slightly. "This is Twilight next to me her dance partner but if I may ask? May I have your name?" Blue added asking the Weavile. Twilight nodded as she moved her fan-shaped wings slightly. "Greetings to you all, thank you for saving JC's life," Twilight said closing her wings as she bowed her head.

@DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino giggled, lightheartedly let out a laugh when Honey pawed him on the face, causing him to go unbalanced and falling on his poor buttock. Still laughing, Kino ruffled the vulpix on the head gently, "U can't say no to that! She is such a sweetheart!" He agreed, "Anyone wants to say otherwise can come and fight me." He faked a stern expression, which didn't even lady that long when he merely into another squeal of laughter. "Vulpix are amazing pokemons, it'll be impossible to not like them!" He said, squishing Koi's cheek jokingly. The vulpix barked and tried to bite at his trainer's hand.

Maskerin chuckled before she felt a nudge from something behind her as she turned around to see it was Kalama her Rapidash. "Kalama? What is it sweety?" she asked the fire horse. "Rapidash!" she neighed holding a package in her mouth. "Oh that's right, almost forgot...thanks for reminding me Kala," she said sighing taking the package. "Sorry Kino, but I have an errand to run but would you mind coming with me for protection reasons but if you can't that's ok," she said holding the package in place at the side of Kala. Kala walked outside to wait for her as Honey looking to Koi before pouncing on him playfully. "Vul! Vulpix!" she cried happy wagging her tails.

@Willow Tree @DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino's face erupted in delight and he squealed at the offer, "You want me to be your bodyguard?!" He exclaimed, "That's awesome! Of course! I've always wanted to do adult work!" He laughed, "Shadow always say I'm not ready to take on a challenge yet, but it's not like we'll actually get attacked so I guess it'll be fine." He reasoned. Koi squealed in surprise, kicking his legs out at Honey as the pokemon tackled him to the ground. He tried to gain the upper hand, resulting in him only getting out safely. When he was about to retaliate, he stopped when he heard his trainer's command. "Koi, come here boy! We're going with Big Sis here, our job is to protect her, got it?" He chirped. Koi barked his understanding, wagging his tail as he bounce around the duo. Kino seems just as happy, if he's got a tail, it'll be wagging like crazy, almost like Koi's.