• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Night of the Furies RP

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Actually, that wasnt the only thing your scent was on. If it was, I wouldnt have been able to find you since your pokemon ran off with Shadow. But, they left me behind this. " He said, taking out the pink lotus flower he bought earlier. " I secretly bought you this earlier and set in in your hair while you weren't paying attention. I thought it fit to you. " He said, giving her the flower. " Well, if you're alright with it, we can go back now, I'm pretty tired of both the day and arguing. But please hold yourself to the promise if you do agree and erase Shadow's memory about me. Even if you say he is trustworthy, I just cannot trust a samurai. I'm sure you understand why. "

(I know right xD)

Maskerin chuckled remembering those times they had. "Yes I remember, how naive we both were and you were short like me as well and how confused you were when girls would always fight for you but you didn't seem to understand why" she said chucking again. She blushed shyly when Milo petted her head but gave a sweet smile. "Yes now you are since you have to bend down a bit to look at me but yes it would have been fun but because of my bakery I couldn't really travel since I am the owner and manager of my bakery and basically the only one working with the help of my teammates as Missy" she added petting Kiki before taking the boxes from Milo seeing Missy appear behind Milo hugging him with her purple drapes. "Milo...come on at least tell me which is which but there is Missy right behind you" she chuckled seeing Missy smile before floating in front of him. "Mismagius!" She said giving a smile to Milo happy to see him before greeting Kiki.

"Do you want to come inside Milo, I have a lot to tell since you were gone for so long and I like to introduce you to three new teammates I have on my team and of course I didn't forget about Key for you Kiki" she added giving a gentle smile before walking into the bakery as Honey followed her inside.

She took the flower from Seigfried looking at it. "This flower also led you to me...does this flower really suit me...but idk if it does...but anyway yes, I will deal with Shadow's memory with the help of Blue so don't worry, as long as you keep mine I'll do the favor for you so I completely understand why you don't trust Samurai's that much" she said walking over to Meadow to get on her back as Blue followed.

@Willow Tree @DevVoid

DevVoid

" Well I mean yeah it suits you. Otherwise why would I have bought it? It's a beautiful flower for a beautiful lady like you, simple as that. Here, let me get that for you. " He said, taking the lotus flower out of her hand and setting it back on her hair. Then he reached for his pokeball belt and took out a Duskball, casting out Venom the Crobat. He hopped on the Crobat's back as it flew into the air. He holstered the duskball onto his belt again and looked to JC. " Shall we, then? "

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo chuckled, being reminded of the past truly feels nice. "Oh yes, those girls had always followed me, I felt like I was being stalked!" He laughed, melodramatically placing a hand on his forehead, "But sure enough, do they still bother you?" He asks, "They didn't exactly liked you all that much, I heard they tried to bully you too." He said, "I hope that isn't the case." He mumbled, tapping his foot. But the mention of meeting new teammates alerted him and he smiled, "Wow, three? I've only got one to show." He juggle one pokeball in his hand jokingly. "And hi there Missy, you've evolved I see." He said, "I didn't recognize you at first." He laughed. "Well, let's go in, it's getting cold out here." He shivered. "Also, I've been hearing a lot of news about murdered furies and pureblood here, are you okay?" He asks, "Did anybody tried to harm you yet? I was kind of nervous coming back to be honest, the assassination rate here had skyrocketed a whole lot." He rubbed his hands together to keep it warm. Kiki did the same as they walked back in. "Puts me off thinking that such a peaceful playground suddenly became a murder ring." He closes the door in a uncertain slam, "You think you'll be alright? Where's Mask?" He looked around, "I'd thought your brother will stay around, we used to all play together remember?"

She saw Seigfried put the flower back in her hair but instead of blushing she just smiled gently. "Yes...let's just go home...I really don't like arguing with other...there's no point in it" she said before getting on Meadow's back as she lowered down a bit for her to get on before standing up. She looked up to Siegfried. "My apologies if you felt that way Siegfried, you could have told me you were feeling that way and I would have understood and fixed the issue" she said apologizing as she patted Meadow's neck to go as Blue leaped on before she had leaped off.

"Mask is will be away for two months due to a mission he had received from far away so I won't see him for a while and in training again to improve better so for now it's just me here at the bakery with Missy and the girls" she answered. "Also yes three, I'll introduce you" she said picking up the Alolan Vulpix. "This is Honey the Alolan Vulpix, Shadow had given her egg to me as a gift allowing me to hatch Honey here. Say hello to Milo Honey" she told her. "Vul!" "Vulpix!" She said giving a sweet smile to him as Maskerin was holding her. Maskerin glanced to the Sylveon who had wrapped one of her ribbons around her wrist. "This is Sweetie the Sylveon and.." she pulled out a Pokeball until it opened revealing a Rapidash. "Kalama the Rapidash, I mostly use her for transport to further way places that aren't close to the bakery so she is very convenient" she added giving a smile. "Oh!" She said pulling out a green Pokeball as it opened revealing a shiny Klefki. "Key look who is back" she told her. "Kiki!" She said as she went over to him hugging him. "I haven't seen you in so long Kiki, glad you are doing well and my how Milo has grown just like Maskerin" Key told Kiki.

She sighed looking off in the distance. "I would be lying if I said they were bullying me but I am able to handle it...since I have grown very well to adapt to it..anyway forget about that, Sweetie and Kalama meet Milo, one of my best friends" she added as Sweetie and Kalama smiled at him. "Also yes I have heard that Kyoto is now dangerous but I heard from someone I know that a family of purebloods was murdered viciously including the mother and kids along with the infant baby...it's sad really since that was just unnecessary...and hurting the whole family is just wrong if they are innocent....furies I can understand since they go crazy if they see human blood and act more like zombies instead of there normal selves.

Also, yes I'm alright Milo, thanks for your concern and just one tried to hurt me but Missy took care of him because of the dislike towards me but...honestly I fear I could be the next person to be taken down just because I am a half breed...." She finished. "But anyway Milo, mind if I ask you something?" She added looking to him with a sweet smile as Missy nodded before flying back to Maskerin's side floating next to her.

@Willow Tree @DevVoid

DevVoid

" Well, I'm sorry for overreacting so much. But I mean, it didnt seem like you were able to talk for the time being since that close call back there, so I just thought to go and not bother anyone with this. " He said as venom flew alongside the sawsbuck. Because Siegfried didnt go far, they arrived back at the house pretty quickly. " Hm... oh, I know! JC, can you come to my room real quick? I've got something for you, as an apology. "

She looked to Siegfried. "Um....yes...I didn't except you to notice me that easily...but I had to avoid you to prevent you from getting involved...that's why Shadow stepped in to stop you from following me....I didn't want you to become seriously hurt....but sure I can come to your room for the moment Siegfried..." She said as Meadow leaped faster back to home.

@DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo's eyes sparkled as the Alolan Vulpix was introduced, finding simply adorable now that he was able to see her in clear light. "Aw, you're adorable Honey!" He exclaimed, couldn't help but just scratching her behind the ears. "Shadow must've travelled far, Alola is really far away." He stated. "Oh! You're cute too!" He chirped, petting Sweetie on the head, "I've never seen a Sylveon before, this is my first time. They really are beautiful as the poems stated." He laughed. "And wow! God, a Rapidash? They're bigger than I thought they were, man, you won't be seeing me riding one of those, I'm terrified of heights." He gave Maskerin a cheeky smile, "Just like when I was little, guess that'll never change." He chuckled, "Always has been the scaredy cat of the group, I still am apparently." He said the last part with distaste, grimacing at the bitter truth, "Mask became a samurai I see, it's good I guess." He said, then proceeds to stay silent politely as Maskerin went on about the tragedy of the recently murdered family. He flinch slightly when Maskerin scorn the furies, as they are bloodthirsty and quite cruel. "Hey now, that's a bit too harsh, I'm a half furie, doesn't that make me half as guilty? It's not like I have never tasted blood." He tapped his chin, "I heard males have a harder time controlling their blood lust, what if I were to attack you?" He grinned at her and laughed, "Nah, that'll never happen, my mother said I have never lose control before, though she did mention the blood lust will develope as I grow older, so I assume anytime now it'll happen sooner or later. Eh, who cares, you're a half breed too, though a female is better at controlling the lust." He shrugged, "I'll trust you to protect yourself if I," he brushed aside his bangs, "or any other furies were to attack you." He fixed his sash a bit. "And what do you wish to ask me about? Go ahead, I'm listening." He smiled, "Like always."

He had always been the listener of the group.

Honey smiled sweetly wagging her tails accepting the petting on her ear. Sweetie smiled as well patting Milo's head with one of her ribbons as Kalama neighed a bit. "Yes, only purebloods are able to help control the lust of a half breed and it's not just you but it happens to me occasionally but I have a nice friend that donates her blood for me just in case that happens again, but yes I know that sounds cruel but some people her just heartless right off the bat...hehe" she smiled sweetly as Key saw Kiki hugging him to death. "Oh Key missed Kiki that's for sure haha Key let Kiki breathe," she told the shiny Klefki. "Oh yes about that...there is a festival in 3 days so I was wondering if you like to come with me. I like to show you around Kyoto and so you can see my performance with Honey, Sweetie, and Kalama and possibly Missy" she asked giving a smile. "I um....missed you so....I would like to...spend time with you...as friends...you know...it's ok if you don't want to but...I really...want you to..." she added glancing away from him blushing shyly.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Hm? Festival? Oh, I've heard of it, my mother told me about it, though she said it was in 5 day," he tilted his head at her, "is it not? Hm, never mind then, but I'd love to come with you! And man, you're performing now? Things had totally change about you, you were so stage shy back then!" He squeezed her shoulder. When she had shyly turned her head away, Milo grimaced weirdly. Did he say something wrong? Was that offending? "Hey, you alright? Look at me, are you sick? Your face is unnaturally red." He commented. A shrill from behind distracted him for a bit and he looked to Kiki, who was having a touching reunion with Key.

"I've missed you so much! How many years has it been? 3? 5? Ack, who cares, as long as you're here now." Kiki squeezed Key tightly, "Man, I'm never leaving Kyoto again! Sure, the food are good but Kyoto is the best!"

Maskerin raised her hands up shaking them back and forth. "No no I'm not Milo, really I am fine just...still a bit shy around you...I mean you are a guy so any girl would become shy around you hehe....sorry...I must be weirding you out..." she said grabbing both of his hands to remove off her shoulder but held them both together in her small hands looking up to him as she gave a sweet smile. "Also, yes I am you know my coordinating performance, I am more advanced then I was back then. Basically, I am a top coordinator now as I get a lot of yen from the performances so it's worth it hehe. But anyway, will you really see me perform?" she asked gently. "Also yes, Shadow is a samurai now and JC is a Geisha here but they have been settling in well but JC is frequently being hunted down by males due to her being a pureblood so male purebloods go after her but thanks to Shadow she is all covered" she added as Honey hopped on Maskerin's head laying her stomach on it as her paws grasped her head smiling at Milo. "Vul!" she said wagging her tails.

Key smiled accepting the hug from Kiki. "Yes it has and I believe you have gotten stronger than the last time" Key said smiling gently as she patted his head with half of her rings holding Maskerin's performance keys.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo took that moment when she grasp his hands to think about what she just said. Girls being shy around him? Hm, he had never notice Gender play a role in flustered girls. Maskerin then asked him if he was really going to see her perform, and he replied with a big smile. "Of course I'll come and watch, I can't miss out on my best friend's performance, especially if it's my first time seeing it!" He pointed out, swing their hands together giddily, "I bet it's going to be great! And JC is a geisha? Wow! I heard geishas are well respected nowadays, hope she enjoys her job." He congratulated, "Though being a female pureblood surely does suck, especially with the murder rate striking up, she might become a possible target." He mentioned thoughtfully. "Well, enough of that, open the bento boxes, I want to see you guess the location of where I've got them." He chirped eagerly, readily waiting for her to get the boxes. He really wanted to see her open it.

Kiki puffed proudly, patting himself on the keyhole that marked his mouth. "Of course I'm stronger! Who do you take me as?" He bragged proudly, "I'm not just a regular performer pokemon! I can fight too!" He threw a fake punch into the air jokingly, "But I'll still lose if I ever get into an actual fight." He laughed.

DevVoid

Siegfried got off of venom, casting the Crobat back into his designated duskball as soon as they arrived back home. He attached the duskball back this pokeball belt and walked inside, heading to his room. " See, earlier, I went to the bakery. But since you were kidnapped, I had no time to eat any of the things I bought! " He said, then following up after a pause. " ..no, I did eat one thing. But only one thing! " He said, walking to his futon bed. He shoved it aside, revealing the boxes underneath the bed. He pulled them up and opened them, revealing all kinds of pastries and pie slices. " Please, help yourself. It's on me. Obviously, since I did already buy it. " He joked.

Maskerin let go of Milo's hands before placing them behind her back. "Yes, she is well respected but others seem to mistreat her in a way because she is a Geisha and usually Geisha's serve men that turn into drunkards, in the end, haha but she is a tough young lady so I wouldn't worry but anyway, want to try any of my pastries, I made them myself with the help of my teammates," she asked gently. "Alright I will," she said opening the boxes of bento seeing both of the pastries inside. She was a baker so she examed them carefully before taking each of them from the box taste testing them. She loved both of the tastes before putting them down. "The second box is from Korea and the first box is from China," she said giving a gentle smile.

Key chuckled. "Well, I was just making sure you didn't slack on me hehe" Key teased as she saw Missy float over next to her. "Hey Kiki, long time no see, hope your not slacking after 6 years hehe" Missy teased.

She saw the box of pastries that Siegfried had pulled out in front of her. "Siegfried...you didn't have to really..." she said sitting down on her legs once she got off Meadow who waited outside. Blue sat just next to her looking at the box of pastries before looking back up at JC. "They are from Maskerin's bakery, she makes them really good, she has talent for it" she said to herself as she grabbed a sweet pastry with pink cream frosting on top and white small sprinkles. She broke a part of for Blue who grabbed it instantly eating it as she loved sweet pastries. She took a bite herself allowing the taste to melt in her mouth before giving a gentle smile. "It's alright Siegfried really, I forgive you" she said before seeing Shadow walk into the room until she remembered what she had promised Siegfried. "JC, thank goodness your alright!" he said looking to Siegfried before back at her. "What is-" "Shut it and sit down!" she said stern before looking to Blue. "Sorry about this bro but I promised this to Seigfried," she said placing her hand on his head as Blue used Psychic as she wiped the memory where he saw his true identity.

She removed her hand before fanning herself closing her eyes. "Ok...um what happened sis?" he asked her. "Nothing really, did you need something?" she asked him. "No..just to check on you....um I'll help mother with dinner so you take a break for today," he said leaving the room. She sighed before looking to Siegfried. "When I do that they act weird for the moment and go back to normal but I did what I promised so you can be at ease," she said before looking up at him. "Also, thank you for the pastry share, Siegfried, that was sweet of you," she said giving a gentle smile again. She suddenly felt the air go tense as she used one of her hands to grip her shoulder as she trembled slightly looking out the doorway. Blue felt it as well as she remained calm looking around.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Ah, I should've known, you always had a knack for tasting things out." He laughed, picking up the first box, the one from China. Inside were lovely red pearls sweets strung up on a skewer stick, it's red surface glistening through the light, flashing a sharp white. He picked one up, the one Maskerin took a bite out of. "This one, I think the Chinese called them....er...'tanghulu' or something. It's basically fruit skewered on a stick coated in sugar." He explained, "Some of them might be more sour than sweet though, so every bite is a gamble." He laughed, putting them back into the box before picking up the second one, the one from Korea. "This one is really cute! Don't you see? It's shaped like a magikarp!" He held up the little snack, a bite take from it with the red bean paste exposed underneath. "They called this 'bungeo-ppang' in Korea. They basically bake this with stuffed red beans inside, creative I'll say." He chuckled, "They even have this rice cake called 'tteok-bokki'! They were spicy!" He leaned close to Maskerin's face, "But I've always liked your desserts and pastries the best, I assume you must've made some new recipes right? I haven't eat dinner yet, but my father wouldn't mind if I have dessert before the meal." He teased, "Please tell me you didn't put banana paste into the daifuku again." He joked.

Kiki gasp, shocked by the news of how many years he had been gone. "Six years?!" He exclaimed, "You're kidding right? But that won't make a difference cause I totally did not slack off Missy!" He huffed and pouted, "Don't you underestimate me! I'm the great Kiki!"

She crossed her arms against her chest looking to Milo. "Of course I did Milo, when your a baker you much come up with new pastries each time and what did you expect, I am a bakery after all so I have the taste of pastries in every country you see" she chuckled before going behind the counter as she opened the slide door from behind it pulling out a pastry shaped like an Alolan Vulpix. The light blue cream made the tails and the curly fur on top as chocolate chips gave the eyes as it had a smooth cream filling inside. "Here Milo, try this one, it's one of my new pastries I made" she said. "Don't worry about paying, my treat" she added handing the pastry to him giving a smile. "Aw, thank you Milo, I'm happy you think my pastries are better, did you miss the taste that much" she chuckled.

Missy chuckled. "Alright if you say so Kiki, or I will have to take Key from you" she teased. "Missy...stop that you goof" Key said chuckling at her.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo laughed, taking the treat with one hand, aweing over the adorable designs. "Simply flawless, you never cease to surprise me Maskerin, always has been the most talented girl out there, how are you not married yet? You're like, about my age?" He joked. "And of course I have missed your baking," he posed childishly with the Alolan Vulpix pastry, "I miss it everytime I taste something new from every restaurant I've been in. I miss the little girl who'll always beg me and Mask to eat her new inventions. I miss the good old days where you'll always bring goodies you made alone at home. I especially missed you Maskerin, always and forever." He laughed, "But I guess I don't need to ever do that again huh? I'm back, and I'm not leaving again, I don't know what my father was thinking in the first place, sending me on a world tour." He bit into the pastry. He hummed happily, chewing the delicate crust of the ear from the vulpix. He savoured the taste, as it had been some time he had eaten it. "Mm! You've improved!" He exclaimed, taking another bite from the pastry. "God, this was what I've left behind all those years ago, a fool I was." He chuckled, licking the cream off his fingers.

"What! No! Don't take Key away! We've only got back together!" He held on to Key determinedly, locking chains with her stubbornly, as if it could hold on to her if anything tried to take her.

She blushed suddenly to the word "marriage" but shook her head. She thought way back when she was still 15, how that boy hurt her heart deeply messing with her feelings and using her sweet personality for some game. She remembers her "dark" side took over to step him straight and ended up running away do to cause of it and never saw that boy again. "Thank you Milo for the compliments...I really...really appreciate them but...I don't think I am mature enough for something like that and do to my feelings being hurt way back when we were naive, I haven't been in a relationship since...I simply just avoided it completely because I was afraid of being hurt again...people...can easily take advantage of my sweet personality...so I distant myself from relationships...I probably won't get that far for a long while so...it's not important...I'm just....happy I have a friend...like you Milo..." She said suddenly crying not showing that sweet smile to him like she always does as her bang covered both eyes. She moved her hand to try and stop those tears from falling but wouldn't stop. Honey balanced on Maskerin's shoulder looking to her sadly. "Vul..." Honey said. "I'm sorry Milo....they just flushed out..." She added.

Key felt Kiki latch on to her with his own ring seeing that he wasn't going to let go. "Missy stop teasing hehe this is too much even for me" Key said looking to Kiki and then Missy. Missy smirked a bit. "Jealous are you Kiki, well then give me Key then!" Missy said as she grabbed Key by her ring pulling her slightly. "Missy stop the teasing you goof!" Key said making an embarrassing face as she was kind of blushing slightly.-

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo ceased licking the cream and looked to her in shock. Oh shoot what did he say! "Hey hey now, I was just joking, I didn't mean it in a personal way. What's wrong? Who hurted you huh? Tell me dear, I'll see what I can do, if I could do anything at all now. When did this happen? When I left Kyoto? Oh lord please don't cry Maskerin." He pleaded, pushing both his hands together in a begging manner. "It's my third day back and my first time seeing you again, let's not ruin that alright?" He reached up and wiped away a teardrop for her, he usually don't do that, as he feared he'll poke her in the eyes or something, but this time she isn't crying about falling on her knees or losing a precious toy like she was a child, she was hurting on the inside, and he knew exceptions can be made. "There there now, you want a hug?" He asked.

"Nooooooooo, don't take Key!" Kiki shrieked, swatting at Missy harmlessly. So much for bragging about being a good fighter. "I will bite you! Don't test me! Oh wait, I don't have teeth. Then I'll hit you!" He threatened, though at this point it's not even a threat anymore.

DevVoid

" Oh really, this isnt even an apology. I literally just went to the bakery and bought as much as I could since I was pretty hungry. Only later had I realized how much I actually bought and how much of these I wouldnt eat. " He laughed, reaching into the box with pie and cake slices in it, taking a slice of strawberry shortcake. Then he looked to Shadow, and watched the memory erasure process until he left the room again. " Oh, I'm aware. Though, I could've let Ricky help you. He is a Psychic type after all, so he's more experienced with manipulating the mind. " He said, putting the slice on a plastic plate and taking out a plastic fork from the box. He put the plate on the ground as he could suddendly feel the air tense up. With swift reflexes, he cast forth Zorro and Ricky. Zorro turned JC, Siegfried, Ricky, Blue and himself invisible to every person in the area through illusions, while Ricky scanned the area for brain activity to see if there is a stranger about. Siegfried motioned to JC and Blue to keep quiet as they went invisible.

She looked to Milo feeling him wipe her tears as she gave that sweet smile to him. "It's ok I'm alright Milo....come on stop begging I'm ok it's just that got me emotional so fast but...I'll accept the hug..." She said gently hugging him. "Really I'm fine so no need to worry friend" she added as she was being strong as she wasn't a kid anymore.

Missy chuckled mischievously before letting go of Key. "Alright you proved your worth so I will stop Kiki" Missy said giving a smile. "Finally Missy, I felt like I was going to be ripped apart because of you too..." Key said sighing in relief.

She looked to Siegfried telling her to remain quiet as her pureblood form was active as her eyes and hair changed quickly becoming defensive of herself. She grasped Siegfried's hand without thinking as her hand was still trembling a bit. She closed her eyes trying to think of something that will calm her. Of course the tense air was from two purebloods who had walked into the room looking for her but because Siegfried made her and Blue invisible to their eyes, they couldn't find her. She hoped for the best that they would leave and not search the place but before they could a familiar screech from a white owl attacked them with it's talons injuring them as she saw them leave the room in a panic.

The white owl landed on the ground, wings spreaded out defensively but the owl had closed them. The owl had some sort of scroll holder under her belly before using her nose to sniff the room before she stop looking up to look at her with her light blue eyes, sensing her there.

@Willow Tree @DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo chuckled, wrapping his arms around her comfortably, burying his face in between the arch of her neck and shoulder. He swayed gently, as he does that plenty whenever it comes to hugging someone for a long period of time. "It's hard to not worry when you're crying dear." He told her, lifting his head to look her in the eyes, "Trust me, you're prettier when you're happy, smile now." He poke her on the cheek teasingly and stuck his tongue out. The tiny pink anatomy wiggled at her in a almost provoking way and Milo stopped just so to rest his forehead on hers. "Tell me when you feel better alright? We don't want to stand here all night." He laughed.

Kiki huffed, dusting himself in a sassy way, pouting as he thought he had really almost lost Key. "So mean Missy, I thought you'll stop bullying me after all these years." He whined, "But you're only bigger now, and after 6 years you're still teasing me!"

She looked into Milo's emerald green eyes blushing slightly from how close his face was. She eventually gave at sweet smile of hers that she always shows chuckling slightly. "Milo, your such a goof hehe" she said wiping her tears as she ruffled his curly hair. "Your hair got a bit longer, mine almost touches the floor" she mentioned as her hair was loose with a dark blue ribbon that was almost black tied behind her hair as her bang always rested on her right eye. "Your tall that's for sure but I am going to stay this size so yeah...I'm alright now...thanks for the hug" she said poking his cheek just like he did to her.

Missy chuckled. "Aw come on Kiki, I am a Mismagius, we naturally are teasers honestly it's written in the Pokedex about us but I did miss you so I like to tease when I miss a very great friend" Missy said giving a teasing smile. "Ok Missy, enough teasing him...you almost "broke" my ring, I need that to hold Maskerin's Contest keys...sorry about her Kiki, that's just the way she shows affection to her friends she has not seen for a very long while" Key chuckled jiggling her keys.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo smiled and gave a childish whine when she ruffled his hair. Not that he minded, just so the mood can be lifted. "Well, I don't know if I'll grow any taller either, my hair is surely becoming a pain to take care of." He told her. "And I'm glad you've cheer up, that makes the day so much better." He made a pouty face when she poked his cheek, and her finger press against the air built up in his mouth. He let's it out with a gentle blow and chuckled, smoothing his hair from when she ruffled him. "I should get going soon, I really want to go visit JC and Shadow next, haven't seen them in a very long time!" He laughed. "Are they still living in the same place? U surely hope so, I don't know the road half as well as when I was little anymore." He said.

Kiki pouted still and gave a high pitch growl, it was not meant to be intimidating and it isn't. "One day I'll prank you, China and Korea have lots of ideas you know!" He vowed, and crossed his arms together.

She chuckled. "Well, I have to show you where they live or you will really become lost hehe, I have to close the bakery soon anyway but would you mind helping me with these pastries here, behind the counter I mean. I have to put them all in a box and place them in the fridge to keep them fresh" she said as Honey and Sweetie went into the back before coming back out with a good size box to fit. Sweetie used her ribbons to play the box on the counter before she started to place the pastries with her ribbons as Honey quickly helped out Honey. "I also have to wash down Lapri my Lapris who is in the back as well before I can return her" she said starting to help out Sweetie and Honey with all of the pastries.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Oh yes, certainly you must show me the way, I will be lying if I say I'll be fine haha," he brush aside a bang and look around, "I believe I can help out around here, putting pastries away shouldn't be too much of a hassle. Kiki!" He called. The Klefki left Key's side for the time being to look over. "Help out with the cleaning up why don't ya? Or do you wish to flirt with your girlfriend some more?" He teased. Kiki blushed furiously and he slapped at Milo in embarrassment, shilling at the top of his lungs to cover up whatever embarrassing things he might say next. "Hey hey! I'm just joking! Jeez, always so worked up about your love life." Kiki slapped him again. "Ow! I'm sorry alright?" Milo laughed, rubbing his head. He turned back to Maskerin straight after, looking at her expectedly, "So, where do I start?" He asked.

Kino lagged, he swung his foot boringly into the air as he sighed. Shadow was nowhere to be seen, so he assume he's whether still scouting or already home. "This is hopeless Koi, let's go home." He said. Koi stood up and stretched, barking words of encouragement to his bored master. Kino laughed and picked him up, petting him gently on the head. "We'll tell him tomorrow, let's go and see what grandma made for dinner tonight."

DevVoid

Siegfried watched the two unknown male purebloods enter the room, look around and leave. He could see an owl attack them, and decided to motion to Ricky to use this moment of distraction. He cast back Zorro into his duskball, removing the invisible illusion from him, JC, Blue and Ricky. Then, Ricky used Psychic to lift up the two male purebloods and bring them back the way to the group. Siegfried walked up, as did Ricky. " So, you think that just because there's a female pureblood in this building that you can just barge right in and take her? " Siegfried spoke, nodding over to Ricky, who continued. " You will pay for your insolence with your blood. Maybe this will make you lowlife scum realize the mistake you are making by misjudging this one's power. " Ricky said, then forced psychic energy into the two male pureblood's necks. Their necks inflated like balloons from the psychic energy, and then their neck burst from the psychic energy imploding, launching their heads off. Ricky tossed the bodies out of a window while Siegfried caught the two heads. Siegfried looked to JC and nodded. " I'm going out to mark you a symbol infront of your house. Maybe if those things see the heads of their fallen mates on a pike, they'll know not to mess with you anymore. Ricky will stay here by your side and keep you safe should any more be in here. " Siegfried said, dashing out of the room. Ricky turned to JC and nodded, lifting up the blood with psychic to make sure it wouldn't stain the flooring and walls, then tossed it out the same window where the bodies went through. " They think that just because they're purebloods that they can do as they please. They never realize that despite their healing factor, it is still easy to kill them if you do it right. " Ricky said, shrugging and adjusting his wise glasses. Then he used Psychic to take the scroll from the snowy owl and hand it over to JC. " It seems you've gotten another contract. If you wish to leave, I can tell my trainer why to not worry him. "

She had to admit herself that she was bothered by the sudden blood that was splattered on the ground which made her feel slightly sick. She shook her head getting the feeling out of herself calming her nerves. She extended her hand out to Everest as she grasped her hand with her talon before stepping herself up with her other talons grasping her hand with now both of her talons. She grabbed the scroll from Ricky that was floating in the air as she slowly opened it reading the content. She rolled it back up before casting out Blade, her Absol. "Blade burn this scroll with Fireblast but carefully, it says to" she told her. "Sol!("Of course JC") Blade said as she used a small Fireblast to burn the scroll before she sat down in front of her feeling JC's hand pet her as she closed her eyes. She shifted her eyes to Ricky before speaking. "It's dangerous to go during the day and the date is after the festival so I have time to rest before doing my job in the shadows Ricky, I like to at least tell Siegfried about it so he doesn't think I am hiding anything from him" she told him as Everest climbed on her arm to rest on her shoulder careful not to hurt her skin with her talons. "I do my mission alone so I don't involve anyone, I can handle myself very well when I am the ally in the shadows" she added closing her eyes as she started to fan herself. Her chest suddenly hurt as she coughed suddenly covering her mouth with her hand before pulling away slowly to not show her palm. She saw that the stain of blood had gotten a bit bigger from the last time but she closed her palm to not let anyone see it.

Maskerin looked to Milo before at the pies on the stands she made. "How about you start with those pies, just grab the clear wrap and cover them and then put them in that large fridge over there on the top shelf. Sweetie, Honey, Key and I will focus on the pastries here that we are putting in the box. Don't worry about the tables, Lapri and Angel will clean those up" she said casting out Angel her Serperior as she appeared just in front of the counter. "Serperior?" she said looking to Maskerin. "Angel sweetie, will you clean the tables up with Lapri then put the chairs upside down on top of them?" she asked her. "Serperior!" she smiled sweetly before pulling out her vines seeing Lapri carefully crawl over to the front of the bakery squirting a small Hydro pump to get the tables wet before Angel started to clean them with her vines.

Key blushed suddenly as well sighing in an irritating way. "Geez...well enough of that I have to help out Maskerin so let's forget that ever happened!" she said floating over to behind the counter. Missy chuckled mischievously. "Well that's something I can tease you about Kiki, Kiki loooooves Key hehe" Missy teased floating to the back of the bakery. "Omg, Missy stop you teaser...man...she is too much to handle sometimes...." Key added helping Maskerin and the other girls with the pastries.

@Willow Tree @DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Alright, sounds easy enough, just wrap up the pie. Yep, no problem." He assured her, then walked over to the counter where the pies were placed. He rolled up his long sleeve and tied it with a strap to keep it in place, the proceeds to pick up the pies one by one, wrapping it with the wraps and passing it to Kiki, who was blushing more now from Missy's teasing. Kiki complained, denying he have any feelings for Key other than being a friend, but his excuses are poor and it can only further convince the opponent they are right. Milo chuckled and handed him another pie. "Kiki, enough joking around, use psychic." Milo ordered, flipping a pie at him. Kiki caught it quite quickly, and placed it where Maskerin had ordered them to. Milo than summoned Phoenix and Ditti, and even Little Junior. With a jolt, Milo realized he didn't get to introduce his side of pokemons. "Oh yeah, look Maskerin, Phoenix evolved, he was just a little Fennekin before remember?" He reminded her, "And meet Little Junior, the newest recruit to the team." He held up the tiny Mime Jr, hanging him by the arm. The little pokemon, squeaked a greeting and shyly ducked his head, as to avoid contact. He then broke free and hid into Milo's kimono. Milo flinched in surprise and started fumbling with his clothe. "Little Junior! C'mon, get out!" He exclaimed. It took a long hassle but he soon got him out. "Okay, let's restart that, say hi." Milo chuckled, exasperated with the timid baby.

DevVoid

Outside the building, at the front entrance, Siegfried grabbed himself some sharp branches that fell off a tree. He stuck them in the ground infront of the door leading into JC's home, to the sides. Then he stuck the heads of the dead male purebloods onto each one for any visitor, intruder or not, to see. That way it should scare any hostiles off, or if not make them reconsider breaking into the house. Siegfried walked back inside as soon as he pieced the heads on the branches and walked back into his room where JC was, briefly catching her coughing. He walked over as him and Ricky turned to her. " Are you alright? I feel like that cough wasn't to break an awkward silence, was it? " Siegfried asked, the question directed to JC.

Maskerin smiled sweetly at the Mime Jr. as Honey and Sweetie had finished putting away the pastries as the large case was now empty. She picked up Honey holding her in her arms before showing her to Little Junior. "Don't be shy, Honey here is also still in her child stage and is shy just like you" she told him. "Your a cute little one aren't you, I love cute Pokemon" she said looking to the Delphox. "Wow Pheonix, your a Delphox now huh well done" she said to him petting his ear. "Actually, I like you to meet someone Pheonix, she was a good friend of my mother," she said pulling out a pink and purple Pokeball with a magenta spot on the top. The Pokeball opened until it revealed a shiny Delphox would had opened its light blue eyes. "Milo, Pheonix, meet Lavender the shiny Delphox or Lavi for short, she was the only Pokemon my mother had before she..passed on so I vowed to take care of Lavi here who helps me around the bakery sometimes" she said as Honey waved her paw at the Mime Jr in a gentle way as she smiled sweetly. Lavi bowed. "Greetings" she said before grabbing the pie that was floating in the air and went to the back to put it away in the fridge. Angel and Lapri were still cleaning the tables while they talked.

She looked to Siegfried while fanning herself. "I'm alright, just worry about yourself but anyway there is something I would like to tell you so you don't think I am hiding something from you. I want to avoid what happened between us with the argument, I really don't like arguing so it's best if I tell you now so your more comfortable" she said avoiding that she was ill since birth.

@Willow Tree @DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Little Junior squealed, though he look downright flattered that he was being complimened, but nonetheless hid in the crevice of Milo's arm. Phoenix purred, ruffling his chest fur as he eased into the little temporary petting Maskerin was giving him. He rather enjoyed her company when he was little. She then summoned another Delphox, a luminous sparkle cascade off her image and Phoenix was blinded for a second to the unexpected light. "Woah, a shiny!" Milo chirped, looking Lavender up and down, "Maskerin, how many shinies do you have now? I will believe you if you tell me more than 10." He joked. "Go say hi too, Phoenix." Milo insist, pushing his uncertain fox towards the female. Phoenix gave the traditional Japanese bow, glad that there's something to start off on instead of straight up awkward greetings. "Hello there Milady, the name is Phoenix, as you probably had known or heard. The pleasure is mine to meet such a gorgeous pokemon in here." He started, placing a hand over his chest in a salute. "It will be of my greatest honor to see you from here on out, as our trainers are friends tied together both mentally and physically due to being friends of the youngest age. I'm am positive we'll be seeing a lot of each other." He said. Ditti chirped from the back and tugged at Milo's leg, alerting him and pointing at the table, emptied of the pies and perfectly cleanse. "Oh, we're done here, what about you Maskerin? Are you done? It's getting late, do you think JC already went to bed?" Milo wondered, tapping his chin, calculating the moon's position.

Lavi bowed to Pheonix in a feminine manner opening a purple fan with black prints of Fennekin, Braxien, and Delphox on it. "The pleasure is all mine Pheonix, I hope we can get to know each other better as our friendship grows," Lavi said giving a gentle smile as she fanned herself a bit. "Nope, I just have two Key and Lavi, shinies are rare so it is difficult to have that many hehe" she answered seeing Angel and Lapri approach her. "Are you girls done?" she asked them. "Lap!" "Serperior!" they said nodding as Sweetie, Honey, and Key approached after. "Alright, thanks girls," she said casting them back into their Pokeballs leaving only Honey and Lavi out. "Now we are done now let's go outside so I can lock up," she said flipping the "open" sign to "close. She walked out waiting for Milo and Pheonix before shutting the door locking it with the key. She gave the key to Key as she slipped it on her ring with her other keys. "I'll show you to JC's house since I know where it is and once we are done there I can show you my new house, I actually live on my own now since Mask is away and he also got a new team member as well but you have to wait until he returns to find out" she smiled sweetly chuckling. Lavi walked next to Pheonix but felt the air tense quickly. She stopped suddenly flicking her ear as she pulled out her stick looking at her surroundings. "-I don't like that tense air, something is following us and will probably try and attack Maskerin, I have to stay close and alert-" she thought looking up at the sky for the moment then at the roof of the buildings before looking behind her again.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo returned Little Junior and Ditti, putting their pokeballs away as he walked out. He waited patiently for Maskerin to finish locking the door before smiling at her. "Sure, I'd love to see your house, though don't you think inviting a boy to your home alone is a bit dangerous. I mean, I'm not saying I am but others might be." He teased her gently, "You're too trusting sometimes." He looked around his surroundings and gestured for Maskerin to lead the way. "I don't like how dark it is, let's make it quick shall we?" He said, "Who knows, Night times are usually the moment where the most dangerous fellows appears. Drunkards for example," he shivered, "they breath are more dangerous though." He laughed dryly, "Trust me, I'd know."

Phoenix's ears flicked and he too, took out his stick. He tugged at Milo and gestured a sign of danger at him. "Hm? What's wrong Phoenix?" Milo tilted his head. Not wanting to spoil nor worry his master's fun, he pointed at Lavender, who looked tense. "Is there a problem?" He whispered, not wanting to concern Maskerin. Phoenix shrugged and pushed Milo closer towards Maskerin, a sign they should stay close. He turned back towards Lavender and barked at her. "If it is as you say, we should be careful. Watch out for your surroundings, Kiki, protect our master." Phoenix ordered. Kiki wrapped a chain around Milo's shoulder, keeping a close watch. Phoenix turned his attention back to Lavender once he had made sure his trainer is secure. "Do you have a clue on who the stalker is or their location? Are they passing by or...?" He trailed off for a second, "....do they have a ideal target?"

DevVoid

" Oh, if you want to tell me something, go ahead. " Siegfried said as he handed a piece of pie to Ricky. He sat down and got to eating the slice of strawberry shortcake that he got himself before the two male purebloods interrupted the moment. " ..oh, that gives me an idea. JC, you may want to do the same. " Siegfried said, reaching out for his pokeball belt and casting out the rest of his team. He pointed them to the boxes and told them: " Eat up, we got plenty of dessert left. ", to which they briefly nodded and took themselves a piece.

Maskerin chuckled. "I'm not that naive Milo, I don't invite male to my house except my brother Mask and you Milo, I am careful about who I bring into my house, Lavi checks them" she laughed before feeling Milo pull her closer to him. "Milo, is everything ok?" she asked looking up to him but her face was a bit flushed due to blushing. She took the time to look back at Lavi seeing how tense she was before looking forward. She understood now that she was being watched as she grasped Milo's arm as she didn't have her defense weapon on her except a sharp knife. "We should quickly hurry to JC's house, I know a short cut" she said now knowing she was being watched.

Lavi looked to Pheonix before answering. "Yes, it's Maskerin, she is a half blood so they probably want her dead but I won't let that happen, I vowed to my trainer that I would protect Maskerin from harm even to Mask I said I would protect her until he returned but for now let's remain our guard until we arrive at JC's house then I can put up a Light screen to protect the place" she said closing her fan slipping it inside her tail as the flames appeared at the tip of her stick readying an attack.

She pulled out all of her Luxury balls casting out all of her teammates as Meadow came from the outside. "Eat up girls," she told them as they all nodded taking a pastry from the box. "Right, I was going to tell you that after the festival I have to become the ally in the shadows and deal with a "problem" I should say however I must do this alone and as you have seen I can take care of myself while being the ally in the shadows. Don't tell Shadow either that you know my secret or he will just freak and act like my protection dog...and trust me it can get irritating..." she said sighing as she fanned herself. "By the way, would you like to join me for the festival? I am pretty sure you haven't gotten a single break from rescuing me too many times so I thought you could use one" she asked but her chest started to hurt again as her face showed a sign of pain. Blue seemed to notice this at side view watching her closely.

@Willow Tree @DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Hm? Me? Oh I'm fine, but I'm pretty sure whoever has the guts to watch us is after you." He pointed out. He flapped out his war fan and pretended as if he was fanning himself. Truth was, the iron coating is covering them both from any long range attacks, like a kunai or a shuriken. The fan will protect them well enough for the time being. "Stick close alright? Until we reach the house I don't think it's safe to stray far from one another." He reasoned, pushing Maskerin behind the fan further, shielding most of her upper body from any damage, the only problem will be the lower body. "Kiki, get ready to use protect at my command." He ordered, "We don't want to alert the stranger we're aware of their presence, they'll try to attack at right away if they knew." He said.

"How far are we from the house? I don't know how long we'll be able to pretend we don't know they're there." Phoenix pointed out, grimacing as he blew a plume of flame to light the way more, "Do you know if they're pureblood or furies?" He asked.

She felt Milo push her back behind his fan as if trying to protect her but her lower body was exposed. She held Honey in her arms to protect her from harm as she looked around. "I understand, I know it's risky to separate right now so for now let's take the shortcut I know about" she said cutting into an ally.

Lavi turned to look at Phoenix. "They can't be furies since they only attack at night so they are possibly half-breeds since male purebloods prefer the female purebloods so for now, let's follow Maskerin" she said grabbing Pheonix's paw pulling him a long to the ally where Maskerin had gone.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
It took a while for it to truly sink in that there was seriously someone following them. And the stranger wouldn't be friendly either, that they know of surely. Milo had acted calm for the first few seconds, but when reality finally hits him, panic dwelled in his chest and he mentally freaked. But right now if he were to lose control of his emotions, it guarantees their death by the hands of whomever this guy is. Sure, they're probably here for Maskerin, but Milo might as well die along with her for being a witness at all. He clasp her shoulder, as to not lose her while fanning himself for real now. Foot steps clack behind them and he swore to go he saw a shadow flew by before dissolving along with the others. "Dear, are you scared?" He asked suddenly in a hush tone, "Cause I am freaking out, I know I am a man and all and is supposed to be the one to protect the damsel but I seriously don't feel like it." He sweat dropped, "It feels more like you're protecting me." He whimpered slightly.

Phoenix, as he was being dragged along, looked around their surroundings further, trying to catch sight of whoever is after them. He was a bit frustrated, as they just wanted a normal day but apparently the citizens of Kyoto decided to be a jerk on such a day. "Let's make haste, I do not wish to fight on the third day my master arrives home." He said.

DevVoid

" 'the ally in the shadows'...? ....wait- " Siegfried questioned, looked away, then sprung up and turned to JC. " Did you name your ninja alter-ego that? " Siegfried asked, being confused. " I mean, we are both ninjas, we do the same work and probably even get our hits from the same people... so wait, does that make me an ally in the shadows too? Because frankly, that name does not suit me whatsoever. I'd rather be something cool sounding. Like uh, lets see.. ooh, I know! 'The Shademaster' ! That sounds amazing! Ok yeah, that's who I'll be! From now on, you can refer to me when I'm out and about on my actual job as 'The Shademaster' and not by my actual name! " He went on and on, just speaking non-stop and finally cheering on at the end of his speech for coming up with such a good name. It took him several seconds to calm down and realize he just spoke a bunch of nonsense. " ...oh wait.. did I lose track again? Wait what was I gonna say again... oh, I know! I'd love to come to the festival with you, sure! "