• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Night of the Furies RP

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino yawn sleepily as he rubbed his eyes. Last night was a complete hassle, dragging the body back and then having to clean his wound. It was all so tiring that he still questions how did he even wake up in time for today. He shivered slightly at the cold wind that blew a wispy tune into his room, freezing to the touch yet calming to the mind. Kino didn't care for any of that, only threw aside his blanket and went to retrieve his kimono. Regrettably, he chosen a smaller kimono that'll actually fit over his shoulder without slipping. The wound was still visible and having it exposed to the world would draw suspicions. He wouldn't like it if sensei is to blame for it, as Shadow is the only one who had sparred with him yesterday, which make him the only possible suspect for hurting the apprentice at all, and Kino really don't want to go through the trouble of making up a fake story. His hair hung loosely to the side, the egdes making a clean line across, further reminding the boy of the loss he had to endure the moment that sorry excuse of a general sliced it off. He wept for the chunk of hair that was so ruthlessly removed.

He picked up a tiny jar of poultice, used two fingers to scoop up a tiny substance of the sticky oily product. Making a face at the stink that rises, Kino swallowed down the bile at the back of his throat and hesitantly applied it to the gash. He flinched slightly at the cooling effect the ointment had but it did not make the stink any better. Wrapping it over with bandages, Kino pouts as he puts on the tinier kimono. He then proceeds to tie up the rest of his remaining hair together, as that'll make it less obvious his hair was cut off at all, but sadly it wasn't tight enough, which made the boy tie it over with the bandages. People does that sometimes; tying hair with bandages he meant. Finishing up his new hair style, he walked out to wake up Koi, who was still curled up on the bed. The vulpix wasn't too keen on waking up but he should've been used to it by now.

"C'mon, we still need to train with the other apprentices, they're going to think we had quitted if we don't go." Kino urged, shaking the vulpix. Koi growled but didn't complain any further before getting up and shaking his pelt. Breakfast for them was just a few bit of dumplings here and here, too which the two devoured hastily before bidding their grandma goodbye. Momo waved silently to her child, fanning herself gently despite the wind that was already provided by the outside world. Kitsune and Kyuubi accompanied her, flanking the elder side by side, supporting her as she started to stand up. Saying nothing, the woman limped to the kitchen to make tea for both herself and her foxes.

Bolting across the street, Kino had to stop every once and a while to greet the citizens that so heartily welcome him. It'd be rude if he just run past but he was in a rush to meet up with the apprentices, so he didn't stay long with either of the people he had met. Worst off was the fact he was so unused to the feeling of his covered shoulder and tied up hair, he had love the feeling of wind rushing through his hair, combing it through and smoothing it further, unlike how others complain that it tangled up their hair more than fixing it. He had simply adored the chills he gets when the cold air harass his expose shoulders, cooling him as he ran, encouraging him to run faster to achieve the feeling. But that was all gone now that he had to make some exceptional changes and it displeases him. When he had arrived at the apprentice training ground, he felt all hot and stuffy and he hated it, despised it even. The other kids questioned him on his new sense of style and dared to laugh at him, so he snapped back saying their sense of style is the same, only that this is the first time Kino had followed along with it. That got the others to shut up, which was the one good thing that had happened all day. With another pout, he flop back to wait for Shadow or Mask to appear for the training that is to come soon.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Oh, right. Thanks. I didn't know, so, uh... sorry for the smell. " He chuckled, then swiftly ran into the bathroom, but not before running headfirst into the door, forgetting to open it. He bumped his head against the wooden door and stumbled back, holding his head and hissing in pain. " Aargh... doors... my archnemesis.. " Siegfried said, silently giggling to himself before opening the door and running into the bathroom, quicky closing it and locking the door. He swiftly washed himself as he usually did, he however did take atleast 40 minutes to do so because he was enjoying the luxuries that he rarely could ever have. Usually he just stood barefoot underneath a waterfall or jumped into a lake when he wanted to clean himself. But this.. did feel nice. And tranced him to take longer than he usually does. He swiftly dried himself, combed his hair back the way it was again and put on his clothes again, walking back out of the bathroom after unlocking the door. Then, he went to sit back on his futon bed and ate his breakfast, mixing in the small bowl of rice with the bowl of miso soup and downing it slowly, to enjoy the taste. He also swept in the bit of natto into the soup, making sure to quickly swallow it so he didn't have to taste it as much. Lastly, he got to eating his small salad and finished by taking up the small cup of green tea, drinking it slowly in order to not burn his tongue again. When he finished, he wiped the rest off of his mouth and took up the tray, putting the bowls, plates and cups back onto it. He held it up with one hand, walking out of the room. He looked to JC went, and walked into the kitchen, getting busy washing the dishes he just used to eat and drink out of. " Don't worry about this, miss! I can look after myself, no need for you to get more work than you need! " He said to JC's mother Sherri, a reassuring smile on his face.

Sherri looked to Siegfried and gave him a gentle smile. "You didn't have to do that Siegfried but it's ok once in a while for help since only JC and I work in the kitchen nonstop but JC was here I wonder where she went...I hope she didn't go to town on her own..." she said a bit worried. "Seigfried...would you mind checking up on her once your done helping me out here?" she asked him as she dried the plates Siegfried had wash as she placed them way carefully. She rode on Meadow to town as she wanted to at least look for a place where she could do her Geisha work. Siegfried's offer was nice to do but she didn't want to stay home all the time and with her samurai work, she does secretly at night, which would put more stress on her body and cause her to collapse which she didn't want. She walked around asking the managers of the stores to see if they needed a Geisha to help out.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

" I mean, if I am to live here for a bit, I may aswell help out around the house, right? " Siegfried said, washing the last of the dishes. Then he walked out of the kitchen, stopping by the doorframe. " Goodbye Ms. Sherri! I will go find JC now! " He said, waving to Sherri before walking away. He went outside and cast out Venom, his Crobat. He hopped onto the bat's back and together both flew off to find JC, soon spotting her walking around, to different stores and restaurants. " Hey JC, what's the matter? Why'd you run off like that? Your mother is worried for you! " He said as Venom lowered himself down to the ground.

She jumped by the voice of Siegfried's voice as she turned around quickly. "S-Siegfried! Please don't speak up on me like that" she said feeling her heart racing before she took a breath to calm down. "Oh right...sorry but there was an errand I needed to do so I left in a hurry...don't worry though I didn't go by myself I have my Pokemon with me" she said feeling Twilight on her shoulder with Blue next to her and Meadow behind her. "I was just...looking for another Geisha job...so I don't be stuck at home all day...." She added looking to him.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

" Well, now we're even with scaring eachother. " Siegfried joked, laughing briefly. " Well, JC, you can do what you want, but in my opinion... it ain't worth it remaining looking for work as a geisha. I mean, look how well you were treated at the last job, and nevermind the pay. And I mean, you didn't even work just as a dancer, you worked as a waitress, too! You got double the work for half the pay! Also... where would I even keep my things if not with you? You're the only one I know I can trust currently, even if its with something this big. Heck, I'm not sure Gold would even want to be in my team anymore if I lost his loot sack. I obviously can't hide it in your home when you don't take the job; otherwise everyone could just think someone left them a gift and steal as much as they want while I'm away. And then.. well, I don't want to sound mean, but you can probably imagine how Gold will get when someone he knows steals from him. I don't want that. None of us do. But if I don't leave it with you, where can I leave it then? I can only carry it with me for so long. I fear Gold will break his back someday trying to carry that thing around everywhere, because I will never have anywhere where I can truly keep it safe. So, uh.. can you atleast.. think about it a bit more? "

She listened to reason with the words coming out of Siegfried's mouth before she sighed loudly. "Listen, I am rather stubborn for a young lady like myself but since you offered me it kindly and offered my trust on this I'll think about it a bit longer because the thought of staying home most of the time drives me insane!" She said as a anger mark appeared at the side of her head but then thought about her night job dealing with assassination with bounty hunters. "-oh right....almost forgot about that job...I believe I have to visit him later...and alone...I can't let Siegfried find out...I don't want to involve him in an of that..-" she thought fanning herself as she seemed to caught an eye on a group of ronin's causing a disturbance. "Looks like they are back again to cause trouble" she told him as she grabbed his worst. "We can't do anything because their is a huge crowd of people around here so killing them is out of the option so you must remain where you are Siegfried" she warned as the group of ronin's finally approached her as she hoped that wouldn't happen. "My my what a pretty lady you are, how about I take you with me and have some "fun" " he smirked. She moved Siegfried behind her but still had a firm hold on his wrist to not try anything. "I decline you brute" she said coldly as her eyes showed it completely. Blue and Twilight were along on guard ready to step in if necessary. "Why you!" He said a bit angry as he grabbed her wrist forcely. "Let go you brute!" She said as she felt herself being pulled close to his body but still had a firm grip on Siegfried's wrist. "Aw come on sweetheart your mine now hehe" he finished. "Your hurting me..."she said trying to break free.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Siegfried sighed. " Well, it is your choice so.. I guess I have no say in this matter. " He said, jumping down from Venom. He was curious as to what was happening when JC suddendly hid him behind her, but he could hear what was going on, and that JC was getting hurt. Most likely by those damn ronins again. Siegfried reached for his utility belt and took out two smokebombs. He threw them to the ground, creating a huge cloud of smoke, veiling him and JC in it. Then, he quickly jumped up onto Venom and pulled JC with him, pulling her arms to his waist. " Grab on. We're getting out of here. " He said, briefly swapping the smokebombs for his kunais. He threw one into the smoke, and the hand grabbing onto JC's wrist was suddendly loosened. Then, Venom flew high into the sky, to make sure they were out of sight. Siegfried facepalmed, thinking of how unbelievable some people can be, acting like such pigs. " You ok there, JC? "

She closed her eyes due to Seigfried acting quickly as she held his shoulders on instinct but eventually opened them again once he had asked if she was alright. "Yes...I'm alright now....thank you Siegfried...for saving me...again..." She said as her hands were trembling a bit. "Are you...alright?" She asked out of concern looking up to him.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

" Oh, its no problem, really. Who else is gonna save you from actual human pigs like those things down there? And yeah, I'm fine. But the guy down there isn't. " He said as Venom began moving away, flying back to the house. Siegfried pointed down, at the man who had previously grabbed JC's wrist. As the smoke cleared, it was revealed that a kunai was stuck right out of the man's head. However, with the way it was angled in the head, one wouldn't assume that a kid like Siegfried threw it, but rather a ninja hiding in the shadows. Which was more of a possibility due when trying to figure out who killed the ronin due to the known chance of a ninja being hired to kill samurais, or otherwise any other person.

She looked down at ronins below seeing the Kanai knife in his head but she was positive it wasn't her since it was day time as she only goes out at night being the ally in the shadows but kept that hidden as only Shadow knew about it. She saw Blue and Blade on the ground following after the Crobat. She held on to Siegfried's shoulder firmly before she had remembered something. "Wait...there is an errand I need to do...would you mind lowering me down there," she said pointing to the herb shop just next to the hairpin stand. "Runnin low on medical supplies to help with patients with injuries so...would you mind coming in with me...?" she asked looking to him.

@DevVoid @~Add~

DevVoid

" Oh yeah, right. Venom, you heard the lady. " Siegfried said, patting the Crobat's head. The Crobat promptly lowered to the ground and landed, where it huffed tiredly due to all the heavy flying that Crobats are prone to do. Siegfried cast Venom back into his Dusk Ball and looked at the hairpin stand next to the herb shop. " Oh yeah, remember that stand there? Where I 'borrowed' those hairpins for you? " He laughed a bit, being entertained at the memory of having such an easy steal from that stand. Not to forget the laughable ronins that tried to combat him afterwards.

She looked to Siegfried and sighed loudly. "Yes "borrowed" but you didn't really have to get that many for me as all I wanted with this hairpin" she said referring to the wolf pin in her hair that was there at the moment. "I don't know what you did but he doesn't seem to realize that half of the hairpins were "taken" but anyway lets go" she said walking into the herbal shop as Blue and Blade caught up beside her while Twilight rested on her shoulder.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

" Well, lets just say I had Ricky mess with his mind a little. Made him think that I already paid for them, and gave him a headache to make me look more innocent by filling up a bottle of water for him. " He said, laughing lightly. He followed JC inside the herb shop, and almost three seconds after walking in he already started coughing. The mixture of scents from all the herbs inside the building wasn't something he was used to, and all of them just hit him at once like a truck. " Urgh, the air in here is terrible.. " He said inbetween coughing. He pulled up his collar a bit to cover his mouth and started to stop coughing, getting used to the smell. " ..can we.. hurry up in here? That bundle of scent is just assaulting my nose so much right now.. "

She looked to Siegfried then at the store owner. She saw him nod before opening a bit window to let the scents out to help him breath better. "You will be able to breath in better now just give me a few moments but you can also wait outside if that's comfortable for you, it doesn't bother me since I have been in here a lot of times" she answered before walking over to the herbs meant for serious injuries.

@DevVoid @~Add~

DevVoid

" Oh, thanks.. that makes it.. slightly more breathable.. " Siegfried said, coughing less and less. He approached the store owner and waved the store owner over, to whisper something to them. A question, to be specific. He whispered the question ' So, where's the more... harmful plants and herbs? " He asked the store owner. The store owner briefly looked left and right, to the girl who was clearly occupied with choosing some of the stronger healing herbs, and waved to Siegfried to follow them. Then, they lead Siegfried through a door in the store, which said 'EMPLOYEES ONLY!' to a room in the back of the store. There, the store owner walked back through the door to the other side and waited at the counter, while Siegfried, who was in the dark backroom, looked around. He could see other people, dressed in black and hooded, looking at different types of herbs, mushrooms and the like. Siegfried nodded to the clerk at the counter, who nodded back to him as a greeting, and Siegfried began walking around, looking. He grabbed a few finger-sized vials full of colourful liquid, ranging from green, to dark-red, to black. He put those vials in his pocket, and grabbed himself a few handfuls of small, dried mushrooms and herbs, aswell as some plant leaves. He put all such on a counter, and as he took out his small bag full of gold coins, the clerk also took out a small bag. The clerk carefully put all the items inside the bag and sealed it shut. Siegfried paid swiftly, took the bag full of harmful plants and vials, and headed back through the 'EMPLOYEES ONLY!' door, into the main room of the store. He walked back to JC's side, hiding the bag in his pocket. " Still looking for those herbs? " He asked.

She looked at Siegfried as a question came to mind. "Where did you go," she asked. "You left my side and disappeared for the moment" she added before placing the last herb she needed in her shopping bag. "I just have to grab the bandages and I will head to checkout before going home today and visit...well...a grave you should say so...I have to visit the flower shop as well if you don't mind..." she said walking over to where the bandages were looking at them carefully to choose the right one. She looked at the calendar on the wall next to the cashier. It was almost time for a letter to get to her about the assassination and at that time she would have to avoid Seigfried only at night time and make sure he does not discover her other job or she would be hunted down.

@DevVoid @~Add~

DevVoid

" Oh, I was simply just getting some plants myself, actually. Already paid for them, so no worries. I promise I didn't steal them, honest. " Siegfried said, following JC around again. He stood silent as he followed her, just simply looking around the store a bit, looking at the different kinds of medicines available. He waved to the cashier again, as a greeting, as JC approached him. " Well, I don't mind. Not like I have somewhere to go, right? " He chuckled.

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
Simon woke up the next day, eyes still droopy with sleep and he yawned as he changed. Petal was already up, decorating her hairs with flowers she found in gardens and parks, washed and cleanse of dust and dirt before being carefully placed in her braids. She greeted him graciously and moved on to her temple. She didn't mention last night's event, so he didn't question her either. Hollow was a bit more late in waking up, but he was certainly the faster one in dressing and getting ready. He too, didn't mention about the problem aroused yesterday, and left to do whatever he had to do as a so called ninja.

Simon left soon afterwards, quickly bounding towards Shadow's home; he needed to report the event as quick as possible, his family might be in danger of the newcomer they had saw last night. Knocking hastily on their door, Simon didn't wait for a reply and shouted.

"Hey! Shadow! C'mon I don't have time for your little lagging! I have to report important information!" He yelled, not sure if Shadow is even still home, if not, then he guess he'll go on a whole Japan tour to find him.

She gave a small chuckle shaking her head as she placed the items on the counter as the cashier grabbed one at a time scanning them before moving them over back into her carrier bag that held the items she was previously carried in the store. She was in thought at the moment a bit in a daydream before her thoughts were snapped by the cashier catching her attention. "Miss that will be 50 yen," he told her again. "Oh sorry...was just thinking of something," she said pulling out a small bag with a shiny Umbreon print on it as she pulled out 50 yen and handed it to him. "Thank you miss and have a good day," he said before looking to Siegfried giving a wink at him as he pointed his finger to her seeing she was already out of the store.

Sparkx ran up to Simon first before Shadow as she looked to him before sitting down closing her eyes thinking. " Heard you loud and clear Simon, no need to shout my name so loud, had to finish eating first but since you say it's important than let's not waste any more time then we have to. Let's go Sparkx and no dilly-dallying" he told the female Jolteon. "Jolteon!" she said giving the face of "alright I won't" before following just beside him.

@DevVoid @~Add~

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
Simon coughed to compose himself, and proceeds to rant on his story and the observation his family had encountered last night.

"I truly believe it was an assassin," he insisted, "the body next to them proves it, the stench of blood was unmistakable." He explained, "I believe we sure take more special measures, more patrols at night for example, the assassin was only able to kill anyone so easily without making a scene is probably because no one was on guard duty at night." He pointed out, "The assassin also had a wound on their shoulder, we can use that to track down who did it, seek out the person with a gash on their shoulder or something." He suggested. "What do you think we should do? There's a murderer on the loose and they're probably the one who killed all those citizens for the past few months! We can't just stand by and watch."

DevVoid

Siegfried was puzzled at what the shopkeeper was trying to signal to him, so he just scurried off to JC's side again. He took out his small bag of yen, gold coins and jewels and counted his money, judging the values of each item in it. " Hm.. still have a good bit of money... I think, atleast. So, if you want to get yourself something, you can just ask me. No worries about the money, I can just take it back. " Siegfried laughed lightly, putting his bag of valuables back into his pocket.

She looked to Siegfried. "You don't have to do that Siegfried, I have plenty of yen to get just flowers so I'll manage so save your money in case something bad happens alright" she answered as she reached out to pat his head. "Can't let you go broke now can I? Hehe your just too sweet Siegfried, don't let others take advantage of you because of it" she added before seeing the flower shop as she walked into it as Blue and Blade followed her in which Twilight on her shoulder.

Shadow thought for the moment to think this through carefully. "Well all we can do is wait until night time under he appears, we can't act reckless since night time is more dangerous even for us samurai but for now we should not do this alone at this point" he finished looking to him.

@DevVoid @~Add~

DevVoid

" Hehehe, don't worry about me losing money. After all, how can I lose money when I can just take it back? " He chuckled, smiling. He just faintly blushed when she pat his head, solely because he didn't expect that. " You know I'm only sweet to you. Not just because puberty, but because you're.. actually unlike the others. You accepted me the way I am, despite me being... well, me. " He said, shrugging. He followed JC into the flower shop, and looked around. He did enjoy the smell a bit, and walked around, examining all the different kinds of plants sold in the shop.

Last edited:
She gave a chuckle. "Well of course, I don't judge people in a very disrespectful way, everyone has their reasons for acting the way they are so how are they different from other people just because of how they act with one another. I know the difference between perverts and gentlemen. Perverts obsessively touch ladies in the "wrong" places and don't know when to stop when being told, while a gentleman is the complete opposite respecting ladies the way they are supposed to be respected like a gentleman such as yourself sir Siegfried and trust me I know one when I see one because I can see through lies no matter how hard you try to hide it" she added fanning herself before she went to the roses in the far right of the store.

@DevVoid

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
Simon sighed, "Ok then." he said turning to leave and walked away, with his Absol following him (I think he had an Absol). Simon went for the body, in case it was still there. Along the way, he encountered Hollow, who just stared and waved. He scowled at him. Hollow just blinked and left for Petal's temple, in which Simon shrugged and left for the body. He continued walking, not bumping into anyone.

Petal, who is happily wandering around the garden, caught Hollow entering and scowled for him to leave, Hollow nodded and turned. Petal huffed and started her new collection of flowers.

(Typing random things)

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Hissing in what sounds like annoyance, Kino kicked impatiently at a rock. He was already having a bad day to start things off, and now his sensei isn't here and the weather is starting to get hot. To make things worse, his kimono is starting to itch at his wound, which made it more annoying than the pain. Kids around him whispered about his odd behavior, as he usually isn't like this but he ignored them, he don't have the time to argue with them. Koi licked one paw lamely, drawing it over his ears to cleanse himself, nearing his matted fur that he didn't get to comb in the morning, with Shadow not here yet, he could do so while waiting.

"Is sensei late or something!" Kino exclaimed, scaring a couple of istudents next to him, "What's taking him so long?" He looked up towards the sun, watching it slowly draws across the sky and he grumbled, "He's not usually late." He growled. Scuffling boringly at the hard floor, Kino place his hands at his hips in an almost sassy manner and proceeds to complain under his breath, saying how the gods really isn't on his side today. "I've heard about Karma, but I thought they'll do worse then giving me an itch on a hot day!"

DevVoid

Siegfried looked around the flowershop, just thinking if maybe some of them were poisonous or harmful. He settled for some thorned flowers. He could remove those spikes and set them as traps on the ground for a moment. Or he could use them to charm someone or bribe them for a distraction. Anything could really be useful in this shop, depending on the situation that he's in. He also grabbed a pink lotus flower and waited until JC paid and left until he paid for his products, just standing idle in the aisle.

She grabbed the correct flowers before they were neatly wrapped and then tied with a ribbon. She paid for the flowers before walking out of the flower shop and saw Siegfried standing in the aisle. "Sorry for the wait, we should go before things get weird like with the ronin...if you know what I mean.." she said feeling slightly uncomfortable before walking forward heading towards a gravesite where her father was buried as she had to go up some long stairs to get there since he was a samurai hero.

Shadow remembers that he had to look for Kino as he sighed. "Oh...right....he probably is angry right now...I should hurry up before it gets worse" he reminded as he began to quickly walk off to Kino's house. Sparkx shook her head before following after him as she walked beside him to greet to Kino. Honey was on a stroll alone holding a basket of apples as it was an errand from Maskerin as she would make an apple pie. She saw two familiar beings just in front of her before she trouted over to them as she placed the basket down before speaking. "Vul! Vulpix!" she said wagging her six wavy tails with a sweet smile on her face. "Greetings Koi, good morning" Honey told him.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree @Rowan Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino was on the verge of giving up on waiting, as the itch was unbearable and he doubts he can handle another moment of it. Groaning silently to himself, he was considering on a mental breakdown soon, if it wasn't for Honey randomly popping in for a greeting. "Oh Honey! Fancy meeting you here!" Kino chirping, putting up his 'good boy' facade again as Koi barked a greeting, leaning forward and giving her cheek an affectionate nuzzle. "Is Maskerin with you? She probably is, pokemons don't usually go off without their trainer's consent," he said, "unless...you're on a delivery order perhaps?" he guessed, "Since that's technically a job available at your bakery, isn't it?" he mused. "Eh, you and Koi have fun, I'm still waiting on Shadow sensei," he told her. The other students chuckled at one another, gossiping about to odd colored vulpix that suddenly arrived, saying something about 'weak pokemons'. Kino whipped his head towards them and they conveniently look away. "I wonder what taking him so long..." he pondered, half to himself, half to the others that bothered to listen.

Honey blushed shyly but gave a sweet smile returning the affectionate nuzzle and lick. Honey gave a look of hurt as she heard about what they were saying about how odd she was. "Vulpix..." she said. "They're making fun of me because I'm...different...that's hurtful but...they don't even know that I come from a different region which is why I look like this..." Honey said worriedly as her eyes caught sight of the other students.

Sparkx was the first to leap towards Kino and pounce on him knocking him down a bit as she started to lick him as an apology for being late. "Jolt! Jolteon!" she said giving a smile. Shadow finally caught up with Sparkx seeing Kino on the ground with Sparkx on him, probably due to her pouncing on him. "Sorry I am late Kino, Samual had something important to tell me so I can to give him direction on what to do but since that is taking care of, ready to train now with the other students today" he said.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Koi whimpered sympathetically, pawing Honey on the shoulder to comfort her. "It's alright, they don't know what they're talking about, if you like, I can teach them a lesson for you." He yapped, tails wagging in encouragement. A shriek echoed behind him and Koi instantly turned around to face his trainer, who was in the process of falling over with Sparkx right on top. Landing heavily on his back, Kino slightly winced at the stab of pain vibrating across his entire shoulder. He gave a laugh to cover it up and petted Sparkx on the head. "Man, Sparkx, you'll never stop doing that will ya?" He giggled, waving at Shadow as he did, "Welp, Big Brother, took you long enough." He chirped, "And you mea Simon right? I don't recall a samurai named Samual, unless they're a new recruit?" He pointed out, getting up slowly as he scooped Sparkx up as to not let her fall, putting her gently back onto the ground straight afterwards. Flexing his arms achingly, Kino waved at the other students, "C'mon guys! Big Broth- I mean, Sensei is here! Don't slack off now!" He exclaimed. The other students walked over, though they don't look keen on training so hard.

Honey looked to Koi and just gave a sweet smile. "No, I don't think it's necessary Koi, they just don't know I am from another region so who could blame them...Shadow can do that punishment for me with the training he is doing with them so I'll feel happy with just that....but anyway...I have to deliver these apples so...do you want to come along...Maskerin is making apple pie...you will like it..." she said raising her small paw up to pat his head. "oh...um...maybe if you want...you can watch me and the girls do practice performances..." she added wagging her tails.

Shadow chuckled as he grabbed a wooden sword and tapped it on the ground as Sparkx smiled sitting next to him. "Alright no lacking off today gentlemen because if you do you will feel the pain from Sparkx zaps that come out of her body. Do I make myself clear!" he said. "That includes you too Kino" he said but had given him a wink that he was joking about him being zapped.

@Willow Tree

DevVoid

" Oh, no problem. I'll be right there, just need to get something here! " Siegfried told JC as he saw her walk out of view. He took the pink lotus flower and paid for it, aswell as for some other flowers, mostly thorned or ones with poisonous/hallucigenic petals or stems. He put all except the lotus flower into the bag where he also kept his poisons and walked back to JC, sneaking up to her and sticking the flower in her hair secretly. " Oh, your father died? ..hm, he must've been kind to you to treat him with such respect even after death. Can't say the same about mine though. " He said, grinning smugly.

She looked to Siegfried not noticing the flower he had placed in her hair. "Actually yes, he was a very good man, he was actually part of the Shinsengumi just like Shadow which he took the leading job once he passed. He was still young and I am grateful to have had a father like him...he saved my life during a fire incident...and died trying....Shadow and I were still young then...I was in serious grief but thanks to Blue she was able to bring me back up..." She said giving a gentle smile as she arrived at the grave as in the front it said

Kaun Wolfa,
a loving friend,
father,
husband
Died an honorable man

Her father's date of birth and death was displayed just under it as she bent down slowly and placed the roses in a holder that was already placed there. Of course, tears welled up as they fell down her cheeks. Blue, Blade, and Twilight also placed their flowers on the grave all sitting down next to JC as Twilight rested on her shoulder.

"I feel like....this is my fault this happened to him....he should have lived...this pain I have....it's something...I can't avoid even if I wanted to....I didn't get the chance...to spend my memories with him..." She said hiding her face with her hands crying softly. Blue,Blade, and Twilight shedded tears as well as he had left us too early.

@DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Koi grimaced, as he still need to train as well, but he didn't exactly wanted to decline on the offer. He looked towards Kino, hoping for his master to give him some guidance on what to say, which he gratefully received. Kino gave him a nod, encouraging him to hang out with the other vulpix. Happy with the choice, Koi barked his agreement towards Honey's request. "Sure!" He purred, "Of course I can come, though not for long, I need to come back for my trainer later." He said, tails wagging.

The other students groaned in annoyance, as they're really not in the mood to train but they don't want to be zapped, so they stood up a bit straighter to show interest. Being zapped by Sparkx hurts a lot after all, and the boys snickered to one another when Shadow threatened Kino with it, only to end up confused on why the shorter boy didn't appear bothered at all. "Alright Big Brother! What are we doing today?" He asked.

DevVoid

Siegfried remained silent, as he couldnt really sympathize with JC and her father's death. Not only did he not know this person, nor that it was his father, but most importantly, Siegfried hated his father with every atom in his body. He was the reason his childhood was an absolute trainwreck. He was the reason Siegfried is so cruel. But most of all, he is the reason that Siegfried had no home, and was left to thieving. Siegfried closed his eyes, patiently waiting until JC and her pokemon had their moments, until he could go again. He refused to be reminded of his own father, nevermind his mother. So, he just simply stood by the grave, looking away, into different directions, trying to find something to do.

She calmed down before standing up as she could sense Siegfried was uncomfortable. "Seigfried lets go...you seem uncomfortable so....let's just head back home...besides it starting to get...dark" she said looking to him before pulling out two Luxury balls returning Blade and leaving only Blue out. She grasped his hand gently without thinking but was in a bit of a grieving mood. She felt scared when it was dark and when she was in this mood. She felt looking forward as she headed home as Blue kept up with her as her eyes looked to her trainer worried.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

" I mean.. if you really want to go, we can... no need to worry about me being uncomfortable. " Siegfried said, shrugging. He was about to go when JC suddendly grabbed his hand. Then his face lit up red, but he attempted to play it off as best he could and just walked infront of JC to hide his face from her view. " But, you're right. It is getting pretty dark out, huh? The days really do go over fast somedays.. "

She opened her fan as she fanned herself before speaking. "Yes...it's dangerous for a young lady like me to be out at night so we should hurry back as quickly as possible if that's ok..." she said a bit uncomfortable herself. "Also...Siegfried....can I...ask you something? If that's ok...I actually have two things to ask of you before we end the day today and before it gets dark as well..." she said as Blue's rings started to glow to give some bright light on the path they were walking on to head home for the day.

@DevVoid