• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Night of the Furies RP

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo nodded and pull the reigns, stopping Ditti abruptly and slowly allow the Rapidash to turn around with gentle steps. "You think they're alright? I'm not all that worried for Lavi, you made it sound like she's a strong pokemon, but Phoenix wasn't trained for combat," he stopped slightly, "well, at least not after I got him, I don't know about before." He told her. "I hope if he was trained to battle, he'll remember at least a little bit of tactics."

Phoenix said nothing and followed her, making sure he stays in the back both for the reason she needs to lead the way and for the reason incase someone tries to attack from behind. "We should make haste, I do not trust that stupid key chain to protect my master if it ever comes to that point." He huffed slightly, "Though I doubt that'll be the case but I'm just being careful." He told her.

"I am pretty sure that Pheonix has some battle tactics, he is pretty smart and can be sly since he is a fox as goes for the same with Lavi" she said. "I like to show you the Pokemon I am caring for once the Delphox's arrive here" she added.

Lavi looked to the Delphox. "Even a bit injured I still can make it to Maskerin's, I would go on all four but I can't due to my shoulder, don't want to restrain it too much" she said walking faster going through a long path into a think forest.

@Willow Tree

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Siegfried came to a sudden stop, when he heard a strange voice ring up in his head. He didn't have Ricky out, so it couldn't have been him. Though, the voice did sound similiar to the sounds that JC's Umbreon always made. He remained walking, as he simply used his thoughts to communicate with Blue and merely held his eyes open to see where he was going. ' What is it now? Look, I just want to go out, grab myself a bite, maybe drink some Sake or something. I don't really care what, I'm just going out to have a good time. Is that so much of a problem? ' He thought in response to Blue. For safety reasons, Siegfried cast out Ricky, and verbally ordered him to make a secret connection to Blue's mind, just incase the umbreon attempts to read his mind to find out his secrets.

"No I have no problem with you taking a break but can you do me the favor and at least come back, it's important that I speak with you" she said before looking to Ricky. "Don't worry I have no reason to find out any secrets he is hiding, I'll leave that to him to decide if he wants to say anything but I need to at least warn you about something? Be aware of your surroundings because someone we know will be watching you and Siegfried but he is mostly our enemy towards us....if I were to describe his appearance well a black hooded cape with red streaks as the side of it with a Bannette mask...he is someone you should not underestimate...he will really hurt you if you are not careful...he was JC's first love interest...who was only using her feelings and ended up hurting her emotionally and a bit physically which is the reason why she is how she is....Fernande is his name, his partner is a Gengar that I can clearly remember....he kills anybody who is in his way even the innocent...and is very possessive towards JC despite hurting her in a bad way since he mostly threatened her to not say anything....not even her brother knows about it..."

"That's all I wanted to say so just be careful"
she finished before turning around walking off back to JC's state eyes shut as she cut off the psychic connection as her rings glowed brightly to give light on her way back.

@DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Oh I certainly hope he'll be able to take care of it, I fear for those poor souls." He said, intertwining his fingers together and touch it to his lips, throwing a prayer for the two Delphoxs. "And I'd love to see the pokemons you mention, they must adore you quite a lot since you take care of them." He said.

Phoenix nodded solemnly, sniffing the air cautiously. "If you say so, but do tell me when you need assistance, I'd gladly carry you." He told her.

DevVoid

" Oh, I wouldn't worry. Comeon, you know I can very much handle myself in a fight. And I can handle myself even better when... well, I start to turn to my.. darker side. " He said to the Umbreon, then watched it leave. Ricky broke up the telepathic connection to the Umbreon, and then walked alongside his trainer. Siegfried went down the street, soon heading up and into a bar restaurant. There, he simply sat himself by a table and ordered himself and Ricky some things.

She had sat outside her room once she finished crying to herself. She was alone at the moment as her mother left to work and Shadow had a mission to cover through. She felt Twilight on her should as she seemed to speak to her in a language only she could understand. "Are you alright JC?" the Senshu form Oricorio asked. "Don't worry Twilight, I am alright...just needed so time alone to relieve myself..." She said suddenly coughing in a bad way which caused blood to spill on her hands. "JC...why did you lie to say your ok but actually aren't?" "I don't want him to take more responsibility on me if I did tell him I had this illness....and besides he can't help me even if he wanted to...it's difficult to find a cure such as this one...I really hate lying to him...but their are some secrets that should be left hidden...it's already affecting mother....I heard her cough up a lung while I was in my room.... eventually she will be bedridden and there will be nothing I can do about..." She said. "But it is not to late for you JC, there is still time to find a cure for you because yours just started...I believe there is a way" Twilight said hopping down on her lap as her fan wings were folded against her as she looked up at her. "I know there might be away to help my cure but...it seems impossible right now....just let it be Twilight...please...my heart as been through enough already..." She asked gently placing a hand on the Oricorio's head as she could see the worried look in the ghost type bird's eyes. Blue returned to JC's side a bit after sitting next to her as she saw her looking up at the night sky seeing the moon clearly. Her pureblood form seemed visible once the moon's beam shined on her as she just gave a gentle smile.

Of course Blue's warning was correct as a man in a black hooded cape with red streaks at the side and a Banette mask appeared just in front of the restaurant Siegfried was in. A Gengar stood beside him with a smirky grin. He pulled out a kanai and tied a note to it which said "Stay away from JC or I'll have your head! You have been warned!" Before tossing the kanai straight towards the head as he leaped on the highest of building balancing on top of it as he watched very closely.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Since Ricky was accompanying Siegfried at the time, he could sense the hooded being. He stopped the kunai from hitting Siegfried using Psychic, then used Teleport to bring him and his trainer to the person, as Ricky was still telepathically hooked onto the being. Siegfried and Ricky looked on to the being. While Siegfried had his usual reserved, slightly sadistic-appearing expression on, Ricky looked unusually annoyed, his eyes half-closed, his eyebrows arched downwards and his smile becoming an angry frown. " So, you think you're slick, huh? " Ricky responded, with a monotone voice hinting annoyance in it. Ricky continued, his eyes taking on an evil, sadistic crimson colour in them. " You must be the worthless imbecile that Umbreon warned us of. Clearly, you must have a death wish if you think you can try to hinder us from doing what we like. Because news flash big guy; We don't listen to mindless thugs like you to tell us what to do, capiché? " Ricky said, the monotone voice growing with more hints of annoyance with every word. Then, he used Psychic to fling the stranger and his gengar from the roof into the depths below. Ricky had then teleported away with his trainer before the stranger could get a chance to retaliate.

Last edited:
He felt himself go into a hole of the depth but quickly got out it as Gengar floated out of the ground. "He will only be in the way...but this is a chance for me to see JC since he won't get in my way" he said before using the roof to get there faster. Once he arrived at the roof top of her roof he saw her sitting with her Umbreon and her Oricorio. He leaped down approaching her. "Hello JC, it's been a long while hasn't it" he said.

She stood up quickly after hearing the sudden familiar voice. Blue and Twilight went into the defensive standing in front of her. "What are you doing here Fernande!?" She said pureblood form visible as she did not like him being here. "Aw is that how you say hello to someone you know" he asked her removing his mask to reveal his actual face.

"I don't know you so leave my home and leave me be!" She said not happy right now. Fernande was anger now as he casted out Banette. "Banni and Gengar grab ahold of the Umbreon and Oricorio quickly and don't let them escape" he ordered as Banni and Gengar went to grab the two girls. Twilight was easily to grab but Blue put up a fight but was eventually caught. "Umbre!" "Oricorio!" the girls said struggling to get free. "Blue, Twilight! Let them go Fernande!" She said stern. "They will only be in the way" he said coldly before using his hand to hit her in the face seeing her fall. "You didn't forget what I told you right or more like what I threatened you with" he asked looking down at her as his pureblood form was visible as well.

She placed her hand on her cheek remaining silent holding in tears. "No... I didn't...say anything..." She said coldly. "Good girl, you obeyed just like the dog you are!" He said grabbing her wrist roughly. "Let go Fernande I'm not your pet!" She said roughly pulling his hand off her wrist. "You hurt me badly Fernande inside and out! I've lost my trust in you!" She said tears welling up from her frustration as they both started arguing with each other. Blade was the only one not comprehended as she quickly leaped from roof to roof to look for Siegfried as she remembered he was having his brunch and a drink. She waiting patiently on the roof for him to finish before showing herself.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Having teleported back to the bar, Siegfried and Ricky got themselves some bento boxes filled with sushi, a plate of cooked corphish, some magikarp filéts with some sauce on the side and a healthy bowl of salad for both, with Ricky having the bigger portion of them both. Siegfried had also dared himself to drink a whole 1l bottle of sake, a quarter of which Ricky drank, just to refresh himself a bit. Siegfried could take his alcohol well, despite his appearance, so he really wasn't affected by the other 0.75l of the alcoholic beverage. Best thing was, he was in a bar underground, a bar only for criminals like him. Not criminals like serial killers or murderers, no, no, criminals with class. Hitmen. Thieves. Mercenaries. Even some rogue samurai who offer their help to anyone for anything for the right price. Naturally, those samurai are more to be classified to mercenaries, but they still have a sense of justice, something which most mercs lack. So in this bar, he could reveal what his true age was, and noone would be around to care about it. Not that he could really enter the bar if he was really 14 anyhow. It was for mature people only, and any pokemon around either belonged to the owners, or had to be kept a close eye on by their trainers. Of course, Siegfried and his team, especially Ricky, were known in this joint. They were grand thieves, so word got around. Through respect and admiration he had been given a special pass for this bar to enter the VIP area. The prices were more costly there, but the aesthetic of the rooms, the comfort of the seats, and the food especially was of top-notch quality. Everything in that VIP area was homemade, home-bred, home-grown, you name it. Bar fights were not only not held here, but were strictly punished if started. Some fights may break out every now and again in the normal section of the bar, where all the normal criminals are, who simply aren't respected enough or earn enough to be able to afford entering the VIP section. Siegfried, after having had his luxurious feast and giving the rest to Ricky, stood up and pat his stomache, satisfied with the food. Ricky established a connection with Blade, the absol who was looking for them. He could sense her coming from a mile away due to his psychic capabilities. ' No need to say what's going on. I calculated what was going to happen after our encounter with that stranger. We'll be at the scene in a moment. You might want to get back to JC and protect her while we get ready. ' The slowking transmitted via telepathy to the Absol, then cut the connection. He looked to his trainer and grabbed their shoulder. " If my calculations are correct, JC is in trouble, Siegfried. Shall we go? " The slowking asked. Siegfried thought for a bit, then sat back on his seat and laid down on the armless couch used as a two-seater at a table for four people. " Hmm... you know what, prepare for a bit. Use Calm Mind or something to up your stats or whatever. Wake me when you do. " Siegfried said, dangling his feet from the seat before yawning and crawling into a ball for a power nap. The slowking nodded and closed his eyes, using Calm Mind over and over again to raise his Special Attack, aswell as his psychic capabilities.

Blade seemed to nod to herself. "Don't worry I won't let that bastard get away with it that is the vow I made for myself to repay for what she has done by saving me"she said before leaping back to JC using the rooftops to get there faster as in the distance she could hear the arguing between the two as she sat at the roof top of her home.

"Hurt you you say?" He asked her. "I don't believe it, not one bit" he said grabbing a hold on her wrist roughly again. "Well you did Fernande but your just too corrupted with obsession with me that you can see it clearly! Now let go of me!" She said trying to yank his wrist away from his hand. "Hm, maybe I should give you a punishment that you have to figure out yourself to get out of it!" He said as his pureblood aura appeared as did hers.

She looked to Milo. "Yes, and she must remain inside at all times to prevent from straining herself at least but she is recovering slowly so that's a good sign at least" she said giving a smile.

Lavi chuckled a bit. "Don't worry I can walk on my own but if I need assistance I'll tell you so let's hurry back to Maskerin and Milo alright there gentle fox" she said almost up the hill.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo grimace nonetheless but didn't retort and returned Ditti. "I hope nothing bad will happen now....was Kyoto always this dangerous when I was gone?" He asks, "Last time I was here, everyone was holding hands and singing songs, what has change so much for...for this." He gestured at the air, signifying everything that were to ever exist to be part of his statement. "China and Korea are sort of corrupt with bad government and enemies but I'd never thought Japan were to be like this." He sighed and pinch the bride of his nose, "Unbelievable."

Phoenix nodded and walked alongside her, "Just be careful."

DevVoid

" Hm... alright, this should be enough. " Ricky said, turning back around to his trainer. He tugged Siegfried by the shoe, waking him up. " ..huh? Oh, it's time to go. Right. " Siegfried said, putting a hand on Ricky's shoulder as he stood up. Then, Ricky used Teleport to arrive at the scene near instantly. Quickly, Ricky used Psychic to move Gengar, Banette and Fernandez away from JC and her Pokemon. Then, he slammed down against the ceiling, and back into the ground. Ricky let go of them, looking to them. Siegfried glanced to JC. " Sorry we are late. Now then, is everyone alright? Well, besides those creeps, of course. "