• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Night of the Furies RP

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
Simon left for the temple, expecting for his sister to be there waiting. But not only did he get his sister, he also got his older brother, Hollow. They were apparently bickering on who's fault it was getting kicked out from the temple, and Hollow had some noticeable bruises on his cheek. "Um, should I perhaps come back another time...." Simon drawled, raising a hand to gather attention. "Absolutely not!" Petal and Hollow both screamed, grabbing Simon by both shoulders and shaking the living lights out of him. "Okay- I got it- let go of me- have mercy-" Simon stuttered, not able to collect his words together as he was being shook to the core. After finally being released, he couldn't have been anymore relieved, and he begged for his two sibling to please go home in an acceptable manner. Welp, that didn't work out as planned. But they got home alright. Settling down, Simon groaned, "Ack, finally." He muttered. Suddenly hearing clatter of footsteps, Simon instantly went on the alert. "Hollow! Petal!" He called, "I heard something on the rooftop...." he warned. Petal gave a tiny shriek and hid behind Hollow, her tiny form trembling. Hey, at least they made up. "I'll go check it out, you two stay down here." Hollow offered, pushing Petal into Simon's arms, "Don't go anywhere until I come back alright?" He said, jumping up onto the roof. His eyes seek out the one responsible for the noise, but the culprit must've long already left; there was no signs of them. But his suspicions was refresh when his eyes caught sight of a distant silhouette of a figure kicking...a corpse? Hollow inwardly shuddered. A murderer! He instantly jumped back into the house, slams the door shut and tackled both his siblings further into the house. "There's an assassin near our rooftop!" He hissed in a quiet voice, "We don't need to attract their attention, quiet, both of you." He warned. "Okay okay, I'm not dumb!" Simon growled, pushing Hollow away, "And your breath stinks, stay far from me." He whispered mockingly. A vein popped on Hollow's head and he shook Simon, "Do you want me to feed you to the killer outside? Be quiet you!" He scolded. The assassin seems to have already left, for the distant clack of their steps were long gone, and the siblings felt like they could finally breath freely. "I need to report this to Shadow tomorrow," Simon announced, "There's a murderer in this city, and it's feasting themselves on innocent citizens, the body Hollow saw proves it." He said, "And they're not a pureblood you say?" Simon questioned. Hollow shook his head, "Nope, definitely not, they're human, there was a wound on their shoulder, it wasn't healing as quick as a pureblood would be." He pointed out, "And they seems to have a....a four legged pokemon with them, I couldn't exactly tell from the distant they're in," he said, "but it's about the size of an eevee." He added. "Alright, that's good enough of an information, I'll talk to Shadow about it when I see him tomorrow, for now, let's just go to sleep." He said. And with that, the lights were off and gone.

"You didn't have to-...nevermind...yes that is good enough..." She said looking for the moment at him but had to look away due to the amount of blood leaking. She gave a sigh before chuckling. "Don't worry Siegfried, I'm not a greedy person nor do I wish to be...I like to earn the money that way since it just seems far but...if I feel like I am struggling with something I'll let you know on it before I take it ok..." She said as Meadow came to a trout to slow down and watch him break his arm in a weird way as she shook her head. "Shadow is not reckless and even if he did find out, he would want an explanation on the matter to make sure its safe for me because he is my only protection when your not around or when I am by myself" she added turning Meadow around to face him before looking to his Crobat giving a gentle smile to him.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Well I mean, now you can tell him that you felt bad for me, having broke my arm and being without a home and whatnot, that you want to let me stay with you for a bit, until I'm better. After all, he doesn't that I'm a pureblood yet, does he? " He laughed, getting back up and jumping up on Venom who lowered himself low enough for his trainer to get on his back again. " I'll get off of Venom before we walk into your house, just so it looks like you are guiding me to safety. That should be convincing enough, right? "

She gave a smile gently. "Well, no not yet but he will once he gets to know you better or just knows by instinct that you are the same species as us but yes that is convincing enough Seigfried," she said fanning herself. "But, is it true that you are younger than me...I mean...I should be younger than you since my age always gets messed up when people say I look younger then the actual age I tell them...do I really look that young, to begin with?" she asked herself as Blue looked to her and nodded to agree with her.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

" Well, I mean, I don't know your exact age.. " Siegfried said, trying to muster JC's face. He guided his Crobat around JC just to get a look at her face since the fan was in the way. Then Venom flew back to the same distance he was away from Meadow. " Well, from what I can see, you do still look pretty young. From appearance, I'd guess you to be maybe 16-17. And as for me, I'd probably say that it's my height that's throwing you off. Usually, 14 year olds are half five foot tall, or less. But I just recently had a growth spurt, so I'm already this tall. "

She saw his Crobat circle her to guess her age as she chuckled. "That's what everybody assumes my age is but it's not Siegfried, I'm actually 22 years old...even if I don't look like it but I won't grow anymore...that I am sure of" she lowered her fan to smile as her eyes closed shut. Meadow remained at a walk for now until JC told her to go faster to home but she wasn't concerned since Siegfried was with her to guide her home and take refuge for the night so Shadow doesn't look at him suspiciously but knowing Shadow he would probably sense that he is a pureblood like JC and himself. "Sawsbuck...." she said to herself as her ears remained forward.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

" Well I mean, not to be rude, but by your looks, anyone could mistake you to be younger than you are. It's not that big of a suprise to me, but still. Also, uh.. sorry about the earlier comments, when we were in the bakery. It's just.. what I do, sometimes. I can't help it. " Siegfried said, apologizing. Then he looked the way they were moving towards, seeing a building with lights on in the distance. " Hm.. say, is that your building over there? " He said, pointing to it.

"It's alright, you were just protecting me that's all...I was just...overwhelmed..by how much blood was spread...that's all...and you were doing it to protect me...so it was on instinct...and besides...you are a gentlemen....you proved that to me well..."she smiled gently before noticing her house lit up already. "Yes that's it, Shadow should be home shortly so I better help mother once I lead you inside as a person that was injuried while saving me"she said as Meadow leaped off again to reach the front of the house faster.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

" Well, it is my duty , after all I did offer you my services of protection. And, I did live up to expectations, didn't I? " Siegfried laughed. Then, Venom slowed down more and more, lowering to the ground. Siegfried hopped off of him and onto Meadow, holding onto JC. " I hope you don't mind me switching seats, but this is just so it looks more believable. If I were to ride with you instead of on my own, it would look more convincing that you were the one to save me. "

She blushed slightly by him holding her but stubbornly gave a stern face as she used her fan to cover her face a bit. "No I don't mind....you have a point on what you are saying...since it will be more convincing" she said as she grabbed his wrist to place around her stomach. "Just hold on to my stomach, we are almost there" she added patting Meadow's neck to go faster.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Siegfried paid no attention to her blushing, instead focusing on making himself as messy as possible. He messed up his hair, gave himself a few slaps, punched himself, and whatever else he could do to make himself as bruised and damaged as possible. He also used his claw gauntlets to add a few scratches to himself, only on his face and arms however, where he could roll up his sleeves. After all, he didn't want to stain his clothing any more with blood, nevermind damage it. He then followed her advice and grabbed her stomache. " If you say so. "

She sighed as Meadow came to a stop arriving at the entrance of her house. She got off Meadow before helping Siegfried down placing his arm around her shoulders holding him still. "Just bare with me...but I can drag you into the spare room I have...." She said as Blue leaped off Meadow afterwards to the room. She placed him down as she saw her mother walk in. "Oh my goodness JC, is he alright!?" Her mother asked as she looked just like her with the dark brown hair and light blue eyes. "Yes, mother he is my savior from all the troubles I have been through today and got badly hurt because of it so...I am treating him..." She said to her. "Oh I see sweety well, thank you for saving my daughter, I'm Sherri JC's mother and I also have a son, Shadow but is out at the moment" she finished giving a gentle smile.

Shadow was in thought. "-I hope Kino is doing alright? Something just seems....off...eh it must be my imagination...I should head back home...JC is waiting for me...-" he said. "Let's go Sparkx," he said to the Jolteon. "Jolt!" She said following after him.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

DevVoid

Siegfried acted out as if he was hurt badly pretty good, even twitching as if he's been beaten bloody. " Y-yeah.. " He coughed. " I-I'm fine.. I just... just.. need some... rest.. " Siegfried coughed out, slowly drifting away as if slowly falling into a coma. Then he flinched up, eyes widened, shocked. Then he went back to drifting into a coma, breathing heavily. " I can slowly... see my.. vision blacking out.. " He said, blinking slower. " I don't... think I can stay up for longer.. " He said, keeping up a perfect act to disguise himself as heavily wounded. And he sort of was too, as his arm was still broken, bent in the complete opposite direction of what it normally should face.

Sherri smiled gently. "JC is very experienced with injuries like this so I trust her that she will take care of you well, take all the time you need to recover and you can stay as long as you like," she said giving a gentle smile as JC does before leaving the room. "Nice acting Siegfried, hopefully, that will sustain her for now...but let me treat your wounds and that arm...that way it's more real..." she said starting with his arm first and putting it back in place with her demon strength before making an arm splint to hold on his shoulder. She cleaned up his face before putting a gauze patch on just his cheek. She looked down to his bleeding shirt as she sighed. "you are going to have to remove your shirt for me to clean up your stomach injury..." she said keeping a stern face trying not to blush.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

" Oh... thank.. thank you... very much.. " Siegfried said, responding to Sherri before JC walked away with him, walking with him out of the room and into another. Siegfried flinched just slightly when she put his arm back in place. It had hurt, yes, but with so little nerve bands that were remained in the arm that had regenerated, it didn't hurt that much. " ..heh, thank you. I do have to practice my acting skills.. being a kid still allows me to get away with things if I just act right. " Siegfried said, smiling. And his smile was abruptly cut off again when he realized what JC said. He thought a bit, then just shrugged. " Well I mean, it's just my chest. As a boy I don't need to feel ashamed to show it. Now imagine if I was a girl instead. " He laughed, amusing himself. Then he took off his cap, removed his robes, then the crimson-coloured shirt that was hidden underneath his jiangshi-styled robe. Now, his bare chest was revealed. " Well, there you go. Just don't get distracted staring at it, alright? " Siegfried joked, teasing a bit aswell.

She shook her head. "Come on you still have that boy body, but if you were 18 or 19 years old then that would be considered a man then I will have a reason to blush not that I would out of nowhere but anyway hold still" she said stern acting mature. She cleaned up his injury before wrapping it around his chest. She chuckled afterwards. "Your acting was pretty good so don't worry about it but I am all done so I'll have to find spare clothing for you to wear...since the ones you are wearing now got blood stained..." She said standing up to put the first aid kit away as she rinsed her hands from his blood that was on her.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

" Aww, what? Are you telling me I don't look good? " He laughed, in fake disbelief, acting as if he was insulted by that statement. He watched her clean his injuries up and patch him up. He looked around the room, just examining the new area he was in. Considering he was gonna stay here, he'll atleast get a good look on the place he was gonna be staying at. Then, JC caught his attention again, and he thought. " ..uh.. well, since I'm not about to remove all my clothes right infront of you, do you have a folding screen or something nearby? So I can remove these blood-stained clothes. "

She gave a smile. "I'll leave the room for you to change, I have to help mother out with dinner anyway but take all the time you need to recover Siegfried. Just find me if you need anything" she said giving a gentle smile. "Blue, Twilight lets go, you may be Pokemon but you two are still girls" she said to her partner the shiny Umbreon and the Senshu form Oricorio. "Umbre...("Of course..") Blue said. Twilight just nodded before patching on her shoulder. She looked to Siegfried once again giving a gentle smile before she left the room closing the sliding door before she made her way towards the kitchen with Blue and Twilight following after her.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Siegfried thought. If he were to switch clothes, what things could he even switch into now? Well, first things first. He took off his cap, robes and pants, completely undressing from his Jiangshi Outfit. Then he just stood there, throwing the clothes aside, hand to his chin in thought. In nothing but a blood-soaked white t-shirt and his black boxershorts. " ..wait, do I even have any extra clothing? " He said to himself, then looked through his clothing, taking out the pokeballs from them. He threw one of the six Dusk Balls out, casting out Gold. " Hey Gold, do I have any extra clothing in there? " He questioned. Gold shrugged and lowered the sack, then hopped inside to look. Gold tossed out some ragged clothing that Siegfried wore should he need to act as an abandoned orphan (which, truth be told, he kind of was), some armour that was way too big for him, and.. a suitcase? Siegfried walked to it and took it while Gold got busy storing everything he threw out back in the large loot sack. Siegfried opened the suitcase, to find several items from his past, from when his parents kicked him out of his home, including.. clothes! Hallejulah! Siegfried got changed quickly, swapping out his stained t-shirt with a black long-sleeve shirt and a long-sleeve dark-red sweater, his pants for some dark-grey jeans. He put on black tall socks, which he put his shoes on over. Yet, before he changed into his pants, he naturally changed his briefs too. Then, while he was at it, he decided to comb his hair a bit. He grabbed the comb from his suitcase and got at combing his hair, combing one half to the left and the other to the right, smoothening and flattening his messy hair. Then, he pulled the hairs out of the comb again, emptied them into a trashcan nearby, and packed his comb into the suitcase again. He closed the suitcase and threw it over to Gold, who promptly put it into the loot sack. Siegfried then cast Gold back into his pokeball and put the six duskballs onto his new belt. Then, he walked to the door, opening it a smidge to peek outside. " ...hey, JC.. you there? I'm done getting changed.. " Siegfried whispered, trying not to draw attention to himself.

She had just finished helping her mother with dinner and prepared Siegfried's dinner. She had washed herself up before changing out of her Geisha clothing and into her home kimono which was dark purple with pink sakura's on it. She undid her hair before it fell touching the ground. She brushed it through before tying it at the end with a purple ribbon to hold her long dark brown hair in place. Twilight placed two sakura's just in the front of your hair where her bang was before seeing her stand up putting on her sandals. She picked up the tray of Siegfried's food before walking out of her room. Blue closed the sliding door to her room before following after her. Once she made her way to the spare room she had to lend Siegfried but had seen the door open a bit hearing his voice calling out to her. She placed the tray down before sitting on her legs opening the door slowly. "Yes I am, sorry for the wait, I had to wash up and change myself before I came back here but are you hungry at least?" she asked him pulling out a pair of glasses from her kimono sleeve and slipped it on her face to see him better.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Siegfried faced JC, where she had now changed into her regular attire, as it seemed to him. First he had a straight face, then he turned away, closing the door quickly to hide his temporary blush. ' Hey, bring it together, man! Get yourself together, this is unlike you! ' he thought to himself, slapping himself straight. Then he opened the door again, straight-faced. " Oh, don't worry about it. I don't mind waiting, really. " Siegfried opened the door, the light shining upon his new clothes and well-kempt hair. " So, what do you think? I haven't had these clothes on for a long time, I didn't even think they were to fit me anymore. "

She looked at his change of attire and she grabbed the tray before standing up walking into the room. She sat down on her legs again before placing the tray down in front of him. On the tray it sat a bowl of rice, well cooked and seasoned fish with its skin peeled off and of course a cup of herbal tea she made. "I think it looks nice on you Siegfried, you look like a normal young man then when you are in your other attire but anyway I brought your dinner if your hungry" she said giving a gentle smile as Twilight and Blue sat down next to each other watching them both. "If you ever want any more just let me know" she added as she fanned herself slowly.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Siegfried's eyes opened up at the amount of foods she brought him. Back at the inn, he hadn't really gotten to eat much as he was more feeding his team than himself, so he was still quite hungry. He picked up the fork and begun splitting the fish a bit with it, making it into smaller pieces. He just lightly blushed up at JC complimenting his outfit; he didn't get many compliments. Infact, he got more insults and threats in comparison to compliments. He wasn't even sure if he had been complimented much, if at all before. " Oh, I'm glad you like it. These clothes are pretty old, and I couldn't tell whether or not they could fit me anymore.. " He explained, his blush fading. Then, he went on to eating, picking up the spoon to eat the rice first.

She chuckled a bit giving a smile. "I don't know if it's me but, you seemed to well blush when I said your outfit looked nice on you, don't you get many compliments from other people?" she asked looking to him. "And well...you look fine in any outfit you wear...but you seemed rather young so of course it would still fit you...I think I...should get you at least something for your gratitude for saving me so many times...yeah...so I don't feel like I own you anything in return..." she added raising her fan to her face for the moment slightly blushing about what she said.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

" Oh, I did..? Hehehehe.. " He laughed it off, embarrased. " Well, you see.. a thief and a killer isn't really prone to getting compliments, you know? People just rather.. shout and yell at me, throwing any and every kind of insult at me. I don't really care about them anymore. I've heard them all. " Siegfried said, shrugging. He shoveled a spoonful of rice into his mouth and spoke again after eating and swallowing them. " Mmph- this is really good. You're a good cook, JC! " He said, grinning, making a thumbs up with his left hand.

She looked to him chucking. "Well my mother did most of the cooking and I did kind of help but thank you, if you want any seconds please let me know ok, there is more where that came from ok," she said before hearing a knock on the door which she forgot to close. She turned her head to see who it was as it was her brother Shadow. "Shadow you returned?" she added moving herself to face him. "Yes, sis I am, glad you are safe and sound at home," he said before shifting his eyes to the unfamiliar male. "Who's this JC?" he asked in a calm manner. "Oh...um this is Siegfried...he was badly injured so I brought him back here to patch him up...and well he saved me from a lot of danger... and was my escort through the whole day so...mom said it was ok for him to stay as long as he needed until he recovered...so I lend him this spare room for a couple of days....until he is able to move on his own... and oh...um Siegfried, this is Shadow my older brother...also overprotective so don't blame me..." she chuckled a bit looking to him. "I am overprotective because I have to be sis but anyway thank you for keeping my sister's life safe when I wasn't around" he said giving a slight smile. "Jolteon!("Greetings JC!")" Sparkx said walking up to her. "Oh and this is Sparkx Siegfried, Shadow's partner and also Blue's sister" she added petting her head.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Siegfried looked to the newcomer who was JC's brother. He looked at him, trying to muster him, then started to remember that he was the same person who left with the other two.. no, was it three..? Two? Well, whichever, he knew that this person was the one back at the bakery earlier in the day. " Hey it's no big deal.. I did offer my help, after all.. " Siegfried said, then yawned. " ..man, it's getting late.. I think I wanna sleep now.. I'm already getting tired.. "

She sighed. "Oh right...it is getting a bit late so I should head back to my room...but please if you need anything just ask and I'll assist you as best I am able except changing you...that's my brothers job" she teased looking to him. "Sis!" He said sighing hearing her chuckle. "Well goodnight Siegfried" she said leaving the room as Blue and Twilight followed behind. Shadow sighed again looking to Siegfried. "Sorry about that, my sister loves to tease but I still love her like the sister she is" he answered.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Siegfried sighed. He wasn't a baby anymore. He could change his clothes on his own just fine. He watched JC and her pokemon leave and looked around the room, seeing if there was a bed in here. To his luck, there was! A futon bed, big enough for him to lay on! He stood up and walked over to it, then looked back to Shadow. " Oh, don't worry about it. I'm a tease myself. So, uh.. if you could just close that door, then I'd be happy to be able to go to sleep. Goodnight! " He shouted over, then went to lay down on the bed and cover himself with the bedsheet.

Shadow gave a chuckle. "Alright I will, goodnight" he answered as he slid the door shut before looking at the moon that brought light to the sky. He could hear a very harmonized tune from an instrument as he gave a smile to himself. He knew it was his sister playing because she had been practicing ever since she was a young girl. He saw in the distance sitting on a swing as the moon was at it's highest. He saw her change to her full pureblood demon form as that pure white hair and gold eyes caught his eyes. He leaned on the wall for the moment next to his room before closing his eyes as his full pure-blood form was visible as well due to the moon. "-That melody of hers...it's always so beautiful to hear-" he said in thought being the cherry blossom's leave the trees surrounding her beautifully.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

(If it's alright with you, since you can't post now, I'll do the skip to morning to save you the trouble @LunarSilvally )

Siegfried stumbled through his sleep, trying to get comfortable. He spend moving like this all night long until morning, where he awoke with his left arm and leg slumping outside the bedframe. The sheet was crammed into the corner, and just barely covering his right arm and shoulder. Immediately a cold breeze from an open window flew across his body, giving him a cold feeling. He took off his clothes up until the undergarments for sleeping, just to not get any scent from the bed or dust from his tossing and turning during the night. Quickly he stood up, yawned and stretched a bit before going to the clothes pile next to the futon bed he slept on. He quickly got himself dressed and checked his own body. It would be a strange call if he were to show up now to the others completely healed, as during his sleep his regeneration had healed him fully. Yet, he couldn't injure himself now, because he would have no reasonable and believable explanation on how he could sustain such an injury at a time like this. So, he thought of the only way he could move around with being suspicious: by stealth. As a grand master of stealth, partly from being a thief and partly from his natural agility and great energy, this would be a very easy thing for him to do.

He took out one of his duskballs attached to his belt and cast out Leo, his Kecleon. Together, they both jumped up to the open window and climbed onto the roof of the building, sneaking across the tiles. Due to Leo's and Siegfried's jobs as thieves, they managed to hop from tile to tile, barely making any sound or dislodging the tiles from the roofing. Siegfried and Leo climbed down the wall of the other side, with Leo going first since he could just stick to walls. Leo checked the windows to see who was inside which room, making sure to be as silent as possible so noone would wake up. When Leo saw a familiar set of blue rings glowing in the dark of a room, he opened the window for his trainer. Siegfried quickly moved to the window as best he could, and leaped inside, pushing himself in by grabbing the windowsill. He landed on the wooden flooring of the room, casting Leo back into his Duskball.

From there on, he stood up, looking across the room, spotting JC on a futon bed similiar to his. Trying not to be rude, he climbed the windowsill again and sat on it, waiting for her to wake up naturally. Due to the window being open, more light could flow into the room, making everything more visible. He was waiting for her to wake up so that he could not only discuss what the plan was on explaining his quick regeneration with her, but also to discuss where to hide the leather sack full of loot.

(Yes thank you @DevVoid I would continue but double posting is against the rules I'm afraid)

Blue sensed someone watching her as she turned to see it was Siegfried. She shook her head as she pulled out a piece of paper and used Psychic to move the pencil and write the message. "What are you doing? I know your trying to not be rude but watching her sleep is a bit creepy Siegfried...she will wake up soon so can you please wait back in your room at least....I'll tell her you stopped by to check on her...beside you can't watch her change once she does wake up" Blue finished as she laid the pencil back on the ground before she picked up the paper with her mouth to show him the message as she smiled gently.

@DevVoid @~Add~

DevVoid

Siegfried only realized why staying there was a problem when he read the note. He sat there dumbfounded for a couple seconds, and looked to Blue. He quickly used sign language to transmit a message to her, hoping she could see it before he goes away again. " I was actually hoping JC would be up by now. I didn't mean to just invade like this. I was more hoping to discuss the plans of my sudden recovering. Just.. tell her that if she wants to talk, then I'll be up on the roof. And that I'm sorry for this. " He signed, then crouched up, moving out to pull the window back down. Then he leaped away quickly, back onto the roof. He sat down on the tiles, looking at the rising sun.

Blue nodded seeing Siegfried leave before she turned to JC walking up to her as she sat down waiting for her to wake up. After a couple of minutes she opened her eyes slowly taking in the light as she sat up slowly. She yawned before seeing Blue next her sitting down. "Morning Blue..." She said gently reaching out her hand to pet her. Blue smiled accepting it before she spoke. "Umbre! Bre!("Siegfried stop by just a moment ago, he wants to talk to you about something") she said. "Oh right...thanks Blue" she said before standing up slowly. She made her way to the bath to wash up before putting her hair up in the Geisha style and into her kimono. She placed her sandles on before she made the futon nicely as she left the room. Blue followed as she tugged the bottom of her kimono as she pointed her paw up on the roof. She looked up seeing Siegfried on the roof before looking back down at her. "Could you get him Blue?" She asked her. "Umbre!" She said before leaping up on the roof. She walked over to the pure blood before tapping his shoulder to get his attention.

@DevVoid @~Add~

DevVoid

Siegfried looked to the rising sun, rubbing his eyes. He was not quite awake yet, despite his climbing trip across the building. He noticed Blue come up to him and stood up, blinking drowsily a bit. " Oh, I assume JC is ready to talk, then.. alright, you can go back now. " He told the umbreon before leaping down the roof, hanging onto the tiles to swing himself against the wooden beams on the walls. From there he balanced on them until reaching JC's window. From there on he pulled himself in and left the window open for Blue to come into. Yet, he noticed JC was not in the room. He was confused on why he was called when there was noone in the room currently.

She saw Siegfried not see her standing there so followed to where he was going. She only seemed to notice that he was in her room looking for her. She gave a small chuckle before approaching closer. "Good morning Siegfried, I'm right here" she said fanning herself since it was a bit hot outside. Blue went to sit next to her as she shook her head sighing.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Siegfried shook up when he suddendly heard JC and turned around, sighing loudly when he saw her. " Ah, jeez... you really had to scare me like that? " He laughed, a bit embarassed that he could be caught so off-guard like that. " Well, now here's the thing. As you can see, I'm already all patched up. Something that wouldn't be possible for a normal human. So, we'd need to discuss that, and.. well, where I'm gonna hide our loot here. That is, if you do want to work for me. "

She looked to Siegfried and sighed softly. "Yes because your a pure blood like me....but anyway...can I get back to you on my answer...if that's ok" she said. "I'll at least being you your breakfast, you don't want to work on an empty stomach now do you" she added giving a chuckle before walking past him towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast with her mother's help.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

" Well, alright. We can talk about this later.. I'll move back to my room to not raise suspicion about my sudden disappearance. " Siegfried said, leaping to the windowsill just as JC left the room. He closed the window and moved back onto the roof, climbing around the roofing until he got back into his room through the same window he used to climb out of it. He closed that window and sat down on the futon bed, getting ready to act like he had just woken up.

She went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for Siegfried as she said good morning to her mother. She told her that Shadow was still asleep so wouldn't be up for a while due to last night. She left his breakfast wrapped for him before she grabbed Seigfrieds tray and made her way back to his room. She laid the tray on the floor before knocking as she slid the door open. "I have your breakfast Siegfried," she said walking in before she sat down placing it down in front of him. "The bath is just behind that door if you want to wash up alright" she said standing up before she left the room.

@DevVoid