• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Night of the Furies RP

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino grimaced, leaning back his sword and scratched his head, "Resting already? I've only get to block two moves," he pointed out, "and I'm still full of energy too!" He whined, pouting childishly and crossing his arms. Stamping his foot like a child, he unwillingly followed Shadow's orders and watch Koi's side of the training.

Koi of course, was ready for the attack. When the discharge came, he wasn't surprised she wasn't showing any mercy; he did ask her not too. Discharge surrounded the vulpix, leaving no exit behind as it started to fizz the air around him. He took in a deep breath and took a step back, he sees no way of escaping besides pouncing over it. And with that, Koi made a bolt for it and leaped over the sea of lightnings, getting out of the danger zone with only a bit of charred belly fur. "I did it!" He barked, tails wagging as he proudly surveyed his victory on that jump. He bounced around Sparkx excitingly, yapping at her as he bragged about his new record, "Did you see that? Did you see how high I jumped? I improved right?" He ranted, happily jumping on his hind legs to paw at Kino, "How did I look back there." The vulpix pressed. Kino laughed and petted Koi on the head, "C'mon now, you've only jumped a few feet higher than last time, but that was cool," Kino assured the vulpix, inflating their ego further and the little orange pokemon went back to bragging at Sparkx. "Again! Again!"

Shadow chuckled. "The next two lessons aren't block training you know? Are you sure you are prepared for it apprentice Kino because I won't go easy on you for it" he asked warning him. "I'll spar with you but I will not hold back since I kind of was on the block training but let me warn you speed is mostly required with these attacks I will use" he added before looking to Sparkx and Kino. "Watch how Sparkx catches him off guard with her next move"

"Alright, let's see if you can dodge without seeing me," She said using agility to raise her speed significantly before she leaped around all over the place until only the wind caught her like she became invisible as she was readying her next move which was more powerful when all of her moves are used. She also used Double team to trick Koi's eyes to test and see if he can find the real Jolteon of her.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino pouted nonetheless the explanation Shadow gave him. "But still, my attack is already pretty good." He whined, "I don't see the reason to stop defense training." He continued. He watched Koi as the little pup got ready for the next move. Kino will trust Koi to be careful with his moves, to not hurt themselves yet not look too good. "I'm sure Koi will do fine, Sparkx won't hurt him too badly on puprose." The boy pointed out, kneeling down so he could watch at Koi's perspective of height.

Koi spring into a battle stance, ready to take on the next move. When it appears to be double team as the first one, Koi was already ready, but he turned alway from the real Sparkx and on purposely attacked the wrong clone. When it turns out to not be the real one, Koi turned towards another fake and attacked that one, hitting nothing once again. The vulpix acted frustrated, stamping their foot on the ground childishly, like their trainer would do. "Not fair! It's all of you against me!" He complained.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
(( @LunarSilvally If you hadn't checked the Epidemic Virus rp, I posted a reply to Shadow. Just thought I'd mention ))

Siegfried suddendly saw the cherry blossoms fall from the trees, drifting through the gentle wind. He thought it was beautiful, so beatiful that he was distracted so much that instead of jumping to another branch, he remained crouched on it until it broke off the tree it was attached to. Siegfried quickly acted to call back Blade, but in the process plunged into the deep below, a good 5ft to the ground. He hit the ground with a loud thud, and broke a few bones. He remained laying face-up in the ground, sighing and waiting to regenerate his bones.

She heard a loud thump causing her to jump only to realize it was just Siegfried. She stood up on her feet as the girls didn't hesitate to follow. "Siegfried...are you alright? That was quite a fall you did" she said sitting back down on her legs again. Meadow came over and sat him up before laying down behind him to give him something to lean on as she looked to him sniffing him as she was concerned. "Meadow here seems concerned..." She said as she watched the cherry blossoms continue to fall.

Shadow chuckled. "No she would never do it on purpose, that's not how I trained her to be so you can trust her that she will train Koi well and believe it or not...Honey is actually stronger than him you know the Alolan Vulpix Maskerin has, its all those coordinating training that gets her strong that way especially with moves" he told him rubbing his head a bit.

"There are Pokemon out there that will be unfair to you so you must learn how to deal with this properly without panicking Koi and if you become distracted very easily" In a swift movement she closed in on Koi using Last Resort which is a movement that is very powerful after all of her moves are used. She caused Koi to roll quite far before stopping her attacks. "A Pokemon will catch you off guard just like how I did young Koi" she finished standing her guard.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

DevVoid

" Well, I mean.. " He said, attempting to lean up, petting Meadow on the head as a thank-you for helping him " I can move, since I'm healed again.. only broke.. hm, I'd say two bones? Just a minor injury. " He said, sighing. " I've been waiting to come out, but I just didn't know when since you were having your moment there and I didn't want to interrupt you. So, uh.. sorry for the intrusion. " He explained, putting his hands together and doing a half-bow, as best as he could while sitting, as to gesticulate an apology using body language.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino chuckled silently to himself, wondering on a scale of 1 to 10 how off Shadow is on that statement. Honey is an ice type whilst Koi is a fire type, even if skills couldn't help Koi win in a battle with the alolan vulpix, the type advantage surely will. Not to mention, Koi does lots of assassin work, he should know how to take down a bakery woman's pokemon. "Sure sure Big Brother, I believe you." He lied, placing the wooden sword down somewhere next to him as he continued to watch the training session.

Koi rolled as Sparkx pleased, landing on his feet when he stopped. He spread out his legs as it will help spread the impact of the fall better so the vulpix wouldn't break a leg. "We're not sure if you caught me off guard yet sensei!" He barked in complaint, "I was ready for that, just that you're stronger!"

She chuckled looking to Siegfried. "No you didn't actually...I know you came after me because you were worried about my safety so need to worry about it...." She said looking away for the moment. "Sorry I ran put like that....I didn't mean to use my full power of my pureblood to knock him back like that....nor I had the need to but....I felt myself in grave danger...so that's why I ran off on Meadow afraid you would hate me..." She said crying softly as she opened her fan to hide her face slightly still with her true form revealed.

Shadow chuckled. "Don't believe then battle the girl yourself to find out since you will only be persuade that way I mean what else will solve this problem" he said tapping his head with just the tip of his wooden sword. "Tell me what exactly do you want to train best at?" He asked Kino.

Sparkx chuckled. "It seems you are already experienced at this Koi that I can see young Tom" she said sitting down. "Your adorable for a Vulpix I'll give you that just like Honey" she added.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

DevVoid

" Well, I guess it is my duty to protect you since I did offer it.. " He laughed lightly, rubbing the back of his head. Then, he looked at JC, a sparkle appearing in his eyes. " Are you kidding?! That display of power was AWESOME!! ..I mean sure, running away was a bad part.. ,but, the way you launched that guy away with just your fan is amazing! " He said, excited just like a child would be when they saw something amazing. " Really, if I were you, I would've done a LOT worse than what you did.. " He said, then knelt up and toned his voice down. " Infact... I did do a lot worse. " He admitted, smirking. " The guy had it coming anyway. I made him a clear sign that people like him oughta watch out and think before treating not just you but any geisha, nay, any girl like that. "

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino huffed, resting his elbow on his knees whilst rearing his chin on his hand, "Sure sure Big Brother, but I won't go wasting my time away like that battling someone I've only just met." He yawned. Rubbing his cheeks absently, he pondered Shadow's question, "Well..." he drawled, "Strength is one but with my size it might as well be useless." He said, "Stealth is a natural for me, you came seriously expect this smol little body to make any noticeable sounds now right?" He pointed out almost sarcastically, "So I believe speed is my main focus, as it could cover up both strength and stealth." He reasoned. He then observed his feet, grimacing a bit, "But that'll take some time with these blasted little legs." He pouted.

Koi say down also, tails curling in delight as he purred along with her praise. "You think so?" He asked, "And don't Honey and I look alike already? We're just different in color and fur is all." He pointed out.

She gave a face of surprise hearing what Siegfried had said that what she did was awesome. "Siegfried...I'm not that type of girl to do something like that...its unlady like...but you saying that...I thank you for the compliment...but you saying you gave my boss what he deserves....well I guess I lost my job unfortunately...." She sighed fanning herself. "You could have just given him a hard punishment he wouldn't forget...but now I have to find another job or people will be suspicious..." She added.

Shadow chuckled. "For your size yes, you must rely on speed but you do grow you know right, you can't stay that size forever unless your families height is that way but if you want to work on speed then I can help you with that of you want to learn more about it I mean why do you think I evolved Sparkx in Jolteon because of her speed of course" he added chuckling again.

Sparkx chuckled. "You two may be similar in look but she is completely different in power most importantly her final form. She has more of the wavy look to her fur head and tails. Though the evolution part is exactly the same as the fire type Vulpix like yourself has to he exposed to a fire stone while Honey who is an ice type must be exposed to a stone as well formally called an ice stone to evolve into the Alolan Ninetales and believe me its completely different compared to the fire type Ninetales but the only difference between the two is that Honey will gain an extra typing unlike the fire type Ninetales which stays with the fire typing and well she doesn't handle the heat...hehe that's why she holds the ice stone on the collar she wear in a clear case" Sparkx explained.

@Willow Tree @DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
At the mention of his whole family being short, Kino can't help but laugh, remembering how his grandma is barely half his size. "Pft, I believe short genes do run in the family," he commented, wiping away a tear as he tried to catch his breath after laughing for so long. "Then again," he paused, "I don't know about my mom and dad, how tall are they or how they are doing right now." He said, leaning on his hand again, "But I bet they are pretty short if they gave birth to a little dwarf like me!" He joked, not looking at all concerned about the fact he had never met his parents, "Or maybe one of them is tall but the other is short and I unluckily got the short genes instead." He pouted, "Who knows, maybe I even have a brother!" He exclaimed, seemingly happy with that thought. He then paused again, thinking deeply about something, "Say, Big Brother," he piped up after a moment, "who do you serve?" He turned his head to face the male, "All samurai serves a master, I think they're call Daimyo." He said, tapping his chin thoughtfully, "Which one is it you work for?" He asked, "Who will I work for once I'm no longer an apprentice, I don't want to end up a ronin." He squeaked.

Koi listened, in awe with the brief discussion of his kind. "Wow! So you're saying I'll exactly like Kyuubi!" The vulpix chirped, "Or Kitsune! Oh wait, they're both Ninetales." The vulpix corrected, "But what if I get an ice stone instead of a fire stone? I won't evolve into an Alolan Ninetales right?"

DevVoid

" Well, I mean... I know it doesn't seem ladylike, but who cares if it doesn't? Sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do! And if it comes to matters of self-defense when you feel threatened, it's all the more natural to act the way you yourself want to be. " He explained, reassuring JC. " And well, for your job.. there's still the offer I told you about. All you'd need to do is store the hauls, maybe count up what overall value we have currently, and that's it. We merely just need a place to safely store our loot at so we don't have to carry literally everything with us. " He said, laughing lightly.

Shadow thought for the moment thinking of his father and how he seems to catch his personality more then his mothers but he died an honorable man with the sword. His mother and sister are still living so he is grateful that he has them at least. "I did have a master yes but my own master Kino, after I finished my training I became a Samurai and formed Crimson Sage"he answered him.

Sparkx chuckled. "No of course not because you didn't originate in Alola, Honey is a new species of Vulpix that was discovered later in the Alola region when Vulpix visited there. Your from Kanto Koi and your evolution requires a fire stone to evolve and as for Honey since she is from the Alola region she requires an ice stone to evolve so if you tried to touch an ice stone nothing would happen that would really mess up the evolution chain if that even happened but in order for you to see the Alolan Ninetales you would have to wait until Honey is ready to evolve which in this case she isn't" Sparkx said patting the Vulpix head giving a smile.

She moved her head in confusion. "But...wouldn't it be odd for a....well female to work in an environment you work in...I mean...I am only good at dancing...I don't want to be a burden...really...I can find another job for a lady like me...easy you know..." She said as Aurora flew over next to her laying down next to her as Blue rested on her shoulder along with Twilight on her left.

@Willow Tree @DevVoid

DevVoid

" I mean, not really. If you do have a home, we just need you to keep the large sack Gold keeps with him safe. That's all you have to do. Maybe count up how much we have currently, but that's optional really. And your payment is a quarter of what we can haul, plus something from the overall loot that Gold carries with him incase you need something a little more valuable. It doesn't really matter if a lady does it or a man does. But I ask you to do it because you'll be needing the money now, and I doubt you'll ever get such an easy job to do, with so many free hours to spent, with so much pay to be gotten. " Siegfried said, then thought. " ..you DO have a home, right? If not, I can arrange that too. Could probably give you a few gems to rent you a nice room in a four star hotel. I've got plenty of riches to go around, so it's not a big deal for me really. "

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Wooooooooow, so we wouldn't have masters if we're part of Crimson Sage?" The boy asked, "But Samurai all have masters don't they? Unless their masters are dead or something, I don't see any other ways to come out as a samurai without a master. But even if your master is dead, don't you still have to perform seppuku?" Kino said, "At least, that's what I heard from all the gossip from around here." He added.

Koi tilted his head, looking still very confused. "But Eevees don't seem to have any problems with that." He pointed out, "They can go become whatever type they like so why can't I?" He whined, "They're all not from the same region either!" He pouted, stamping his paws on the ground.

"Ok I may be broke but I am NOT that broke of course I have a home to live in Siegfried with my mother and brother Shadow who is currently working at the moment, I am only struggling money wise but I do get enough to at least cook a meal on the table for my family with the help of Blue and the girls with Meadow only traveling on her own to get items that are a bit far since that is best for my safety but if its just counting the money to see how much you saved up then I can handle that just fine...I'll have to speak with my brother and mother about it since I am mostly targeted by the male of my species because I am rare understand" she explained as Meadow nudged Siegfried gently to see if he was healed up properly.

Shadow looked to Kino. "Yes we all do have different masters but they all have come to the age where they can't wield a sword anymore so that's just how it is but yes the apprentice that trains with the master holds those skills to teach other apprentices like yourself to carry on the st of the sword when one of us comes to the age of not wielding a sword anymore we are not called anything else besides Samurai Kino that's just how it is" he explained.

Sparkx chuckled. "All species evolve in a different way Koi and Eevee is a normal type but the only reason how Eevee can evolve into 7 different forms including Sylveon which was newly introduced into the evolutionary chain is because of Eevee's unstable genetic makeup. For example, Shadow's sister JC has a shiny Umbreon named Blue which is a dark type and she once was an Eevee but decided herself to evolve into Umbreon.

Blue is a special type of Umbreon because of her Sprite and same goes for me" I was once an Eevee but I decided to evolve into Jolteon and believe it or not Blue and I are actually sisters but just decided on a different evolution path but we are both different on many levels even if we are sisters. I choose the path of speed and my sister Blue choose the path of strategy and Special defense. Shadow and JC are siblings but are completely different in personality. You see when Shadow uses his sword he relys on speed to take his foe down which is the exact same thing I do but as for his sister JC, she relys on Stragety and keeping her distant which is the same thing that Blue does. You would have to be that same species as Honey to evolve into the Alolan Vulpix Koi that's just how it is"
Sparkx finished.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Oh... then does that mean one day I'll be teaching like you?" He asked, "I seriously can't see myself teaching anymore." He said. "Oh yeah, talking about not welding a sword anymore, have you heard of that one general samurai that retired just a few weeks ago?" Kino asked, thinking that maybe Shadow knows some facts about his target he's meant to kill soon, "I heard they're a great battle warrior but they retired and decided to rest in his little mansion, is that true?" He bleeped, "Heard they're pretty strong too." He mused, "But with an old bone, I don't think they'll be able to fight as well huh."

Koi squinted at Sparkx, "Alright, I believe you, but why does JC need any stragegy for? She's only a Geisha, dancing don't need stragegy, it's merely just twirling your hips and legs at the right moment, it depends purely on instinct and your body memory of the movement." He pointed out, "JC isn't the fighting kind of type, so why does she even need stragegy for? And keeping distance? That sounds like a battle position." he said, looking a bit suspicious, "I don't get it, why does JC need all this? Geishas don't work like this!"

Shadow nodded. "Of course I know of him but not personally but I heard he was good man at least in rumors but I don't know if he is good or bad...then again...samurai's sometimes choose the wrong path of killing once they realize what the blade can do to people...that's all I can say unfortunately"he said. "But why ask me that question? Do you admire the guy?" He asked.

Sparkx chuckled. "Oh Koi, there are a lot of things you don't know about JC and believe it or not she is not as weak as you think she may be....I mean she is very good at battling others...if you challenge her but its best for you for not knowing young Koi for JC's safety and besides its a family matter so you can't really ask further about it since how family has secrets that's best for you not knowing" Sparkx said chuckling.

@Willow Tree

DevVoid

" Well yeah, I get it. The many times I could count meeting female purebloods in comparison to male purebloods is quite small compared to eachother.. but, take your time with this decision. And make sure you have someplace in your home where you can hide it so noone, and I mean absolutely noone, knows about the loot other than you, me and our pokemon. These valuables are easily stolen if they're not taken well care of. " Siegfried said, then looked to Meadow. " Don't worry about it. Minor Injuries heal in a flash. I'm fine. "

She nodded. "I already have a place in my home to keep stuff like that for a reason and Shadow can keep it a secret as well if he had asked about it because I don't like keeping things from him so he can know if its safe or not" she said as she looked to Meadow seeing her change into her Winter form. "Winter is coming soon....and Meadow's form change proves that it is" she said seeing the now white fur on her neck and legs with her antlers completely visible colored in white as if snow stained there. "Don't worry she is still a normal grass type its just a form change depending on the season right Meadow?" She asked her. "Sawsbuck!("of course!") She said as she licked Siegfried cheek repeatively as she gave a chuckle not stopping her.

@DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino choked at the last question Shadow gave him, knowing that's he must think fast before he leaks identity. "Urm, well, about that-" he stuttered, unsure on how to reply, "He's a, um, a very impressive guy," he blurted, "it'll be a wonder for sure if no one had heard about him, I was merely just curious." He laughed nervously, scratching his cheeks, "Heard he hired more Samurai to protect him after he had retired." He giggled. Then he shivered, rubbing his bare shoulders as he looked to the sky, "Man, it sure is getting cold, guess winter is finally coming." He commented.

"Ehhhhhhhhhh? JC can fight? She battles?" The little Vulpix squeaked, eyes wide in disbelief as he gaped at the Jolteon, "Isn't she just a Geisha though...."

Shadow knew something was off about Kino but shook his head not wanting to be killed because of eavesdropping. "Well, it looks like its your own business that you have so I won't ask any further on the matter" he said. "Lets do more training before we head home for the night, can't leave my sister waiting now can't I" he said looking to his apprentice.

Sparkx chuckled. "Not with the sword silly" she lied. "With Pokemon battles, they do happen around here in this era, her life is not boring Koi that I can tell you" she said as she couldn't tell the young fox that JC had another job as a Samurai in secret as she was a samurai in the shadows since no one actually saw her with their own eyes and only goes at night to hide herself a lot better.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Yep yep, totally, let's keep training." Kino agreed, glad with the change of subject, "Are we going to continue with defense and dodging or are we going to move on to another topic?" He asked, "Right now, I'm okay with both." He said, picking up the sword he had placed aside, swinging it back and forth a little to warm up. "And Koi seems to be chatting quite well with Sparkx too." He commented, unaware of Koi's little bickering barks, "At least they're getting along."

"Hm," the little Vulpix squinted at Sparkx, but pressed no further on the matter, only relaxed and lick his paws, drawing it over his ears to smooth it down, "Alright, if that's the case, I wouldn't bother you no further," the vulpix said, "Since it seems like something you couldn't tell." He said.

"Alright, hhow about we do both then just to keep you busy so you better be ready Kino since I won't hold back" he warned him as he lifted his wooden sword. "Here I come so be ready!" He said as in a swift speed he went at Kino.

Sparkx kept a smile able to hide the fact that JC was also a samurai in the shadows before nodding. "Let's continue the training shall we both it gets dark, Shadow and I have to return home soon enough so we will not worry her I mean she won't sleep without Shadow there..." Sparkx answered giving a gentle smile.

@Willow Tree

DevVoid

Siegfried sighed and nodded. " I suppose you can't really keep it a secret from him. Well, as long as he knows not to tell this secret or take from the stash, I won't have a problem with that. " He said, shrugging. " Yeah, I'm aware of how Sawsbuck work. They're seasonal deers, changing whenever a new season approaches. " He said, then put his hand infront of the Sawsbuck after a few licks. " That's enough, alright? We do still need to get back before it gets dark. In a forest like this, its more dangerous than spending the night in the village. Shall we, then? " He said, looking to JC.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino huffed, swinging the sword lazily, "I get it I get it sensei, you're not gonna go easy, you said that already." The boy said, jumping back a few steps to create distance between him and Shadow, swords clashing so he doesn't get hit. Landing with one right hand, the boy performed a one hand cart wheel backwards, landing nearly effortlessly on his heels. But he did add some stumbles, to his steps to appear clumsy with his movements.

"Sure, the earlier we finish, the better." The vulpix muttered, getting into position. "Grandma would be waiting for us too, can't keep her waiting."

She stood up as she looked down go Siegfried. "Your right on one thing, I have to get home and cook dinner before my brother gets home and for my mother but can you stand at least?" She asked as Meadow stood up on her four legs before circling Siegfried until she was in front of him offering her antlers to help him up.

@Willow Tree @DevVoid

Shadow continues to spar with Kino and wait until he got tired to stop for the day. He could already see that he was experienced at this only to act like he wasn't. He wasn't stupid and he knows it himself. He pretended like he didn't know what was going on with him and continued his training with Kino.

Sparkx nodded before she stood up on her four feet. She decided to Agility trick him as she used her speed to circle him simultaneously as she shot out Thunder to make it more tricky for him.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino huffed and gave a low wheeze to catch his breath, panting a bit as the training session finally ended. "Whew! There we go! Blew off some steam!" He cheered, giving himself a needed stretch. "Welp! About time I head back now, the sun is almost setting if not already!" He chirped, "Best if not keep my grandma waiting! See you tomorrow then sensei." Kino said, giving Shadow the traditional Japanese bow politely and walked on to Koi, who was still training.

Koi panted deeply, swishing his tails as he waited for the next attack. And with great effort, he was finally able to get rid of the thunder, resulting with only minor burns and a bit paralyzed. Hearing his trainer call for him, Koi stopped and said his goodbye. "Let's train again soon, next time with the other students." he barked, "They'll be so impressed! You're very strong!" He chirped, "And you know a lot of things that I've never heard before! Like eevees genetic! I hope to learn from you again! Have a good night sensei!" He finished, turning and bouncing towards his trainer.

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
Simon left, still a bit piss of with Shadow's orders. He's not the boss of him! Well...technically he is, but that's not the point here. As he walked down the street, the sky was getting visibly darker, signifying night time approaching. He thought perhaps he should go pick up Petal, she couldn't possibly get home alone when she's more human than demon, not to mention, Japan is full of bad people. Along the way, he caught sight of a familiar orange blob bouncing across the streets with a vulpix trailing behind. The giddy young boy seems to be quite energetic, even when it's so late in the day, but that's his normal attitude. Deciding to approach him, Simon snuck up behind the Samurai and petted him on the head before he took another step. "Hello there, what are you doing out so late?" He piped up. His pupil dilated as he observed the boy, examining him thoroughly, "Your clothes are tattered, what were you doing?" He questioned.

Hollow dipped his head guiltily, "Sorry sorry alright? Just checking up on ya, y'know, I'm the big bro and all." He laughed, dodging another slap from his sister as she continued to scold him. "I said I'm sorry!" He whined, ducking as a talisman nearly slapped him in the face. "No excuses! You have invaded this sacred space! I shall not allow it! Get back here!" Petal ordered, throwing another talisman.

They were "excused" from the temple by the head priest after that.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino squeaked, instantly turning around to face the culprit that had just ruffled with his hair. Seen that it was Simon, Kino grimaced, not looking so keen on the fact his hair has just been played with. "Don't pet my hair!" He whined, gripping his bangs protectively in his hands, "They're off limit! Off limit!" He complained, slapping at Simon, "How dare you! My hair isn't a toy for you to play with! I'm offended!" He pouted, crossing his arms together and huffed. Though the boy wasn't actually mad at Simon, he was still a bit pissed at having been treated like a child, he doesn't mind if Shadow, JC, Maskerin, or any other group of people he couldn't name pets him, but Simon petting him diss him off for some reason. But that was quickly forgotten at the mention of his tattered clothes, Kino picked at his sleeves, "Well, I was training with Big Brother just a few moments back." He answered, then realized he wasn't being clear on who "Big Brother" is, "Shadow, I was training with Shadow. Or Sensei, I'm supposed to call him sensei." He laughed. "Welp, I can't stay and chat, I gotta go back to my grandma, I'll see you tomorrow Big Brother!" He said, waving at Shadow as the boy continued on his way back to his shack.

DevVoid

" Well, let's see. " Siegfried said, then slowly stood up, stumbling a bit, then stood up straight. He shook his legs a bit, to see if they'll work for longer than just now. " Hm... I guess I can walk again. Well, that's neat. By the way, do you mind if I come with? I currently don't have a home, but if you don't want me with you, I'll be fine with that too. I'm sure I can find some sort of tent out there to sleep in. " He said, thinking about how he's always had to either rent a room or find some sort of tent out in the streets or in the buildings he broke into during his thieving hours.

Last edited:
She looked to Siegfried as she saw Meadow stand up walking back next to her. "Of course, but if you don't have a home right now I can offer you a room in my home for the night if that's ok with you," she said. "Just to thank you for walking me home safely and keeping me out of danger" she added as Blue's rings started to glow to give some bright light since night time was approaching fast. "I need to start cooking so I'll provide you food if your hungry Siegfried" she offered giving a gentle smile.

Shadow chuckled raising his hand goodbye to Kino as he saw Sparkx walk back to him. "Trained that Vulpix hard huh girl," he asked her. "Jolteon!" she said nodding as she tugged his pants for him to get going. "I know Sparkx, let's go before JC starts to worry," he told her as he made his way back home.

@DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Surely, the boy had some fun getting home, stopping by the neighborhood here and there, helping out the citizens that lives in the certain part of the city. Again, this was all his cover up story, nothing special, but to the people he's been helping, it surely is, as it's not everyday they have someone coming in and working for free. Of course, Kino did take some stuff offered by them, like some sweet dumplings, sushi, rice cakes, candies, etc. So the boy didn't exactly leave quite empty handed as he thought he'll be. He did think about helping Maskerin out at the bakery, but thought against it; he had only just met the woman, suddenly popping up again when he promise to see her another day would be weird. So the boy trodden onward to his house, meeting up with his grandma, who was, once again, sipping tea by the doorsteps. "Grandma! I'm home!" He chirped a greeting. His grandma merely nodded, taking another sip from her tea, "I suppose you got the letter?" She rasped, her voice coming out like sandpaper being rubbed together. "Of course I did! And why a general!" He complained, "You think someone like me can take down a war hero? In my dreams!" He pouted, stamping his foot, his heels clacking loudly against the wood tiles. "Shh shh, child, do you want the entire city to know you're going to murder someone tonight?" His grandma hissed, looking at him sternly. "Sorry grandma..." Kino apologized, trailing one foot on the ground lazily, "I just don't think I can get the victim tonight, they're probably too strong for me." He said. "Nonsense child, no man is stronger than anybody other than himself, the victim is surely also an elderly, taking them down shouldn't be too much of a hard work, their bones are hard and stiff, they'll don't stand a chance against a lean young samurai like you." She said almost solemnly, but Kino doesn't seem to be enlighten at all by her wise words. "Ack, grandma, you said that so many times, its becoming too cliche." He whined. Momo doesn't seem really bothered by her grandchild's whining, and instead handed him his flute and mask. "Now now, enough bickering and get to it, the victim isn't going to kill himself." She urged, pushing the materials into Kino's hands. "Alright alright! Fine." He said, placing his mask on his face and replacing his train sword with the flute. "I'll be going then, if I died today, it's on you grandma." Kino mumbled, leaping off onto the roof with Koi as he left his grandma behind in silence. "Silly child, and he calls himself a samurai..." She whispered, as she opened her eyes, her pupil dilated to fit in for nighttime as they glowed a pure yellow color, matching well with her hair, which was suddenly whiter than it was before...

Kino grumbled as he clack along the roof tiles, not caring who heard; they wouldn't know it's him even if they did. "Man, Koi, if I don't make it out today you better do." Kino sighed, "I wouldn't want you to miss out on my funeral." He said, melodramatically placing a hand on his forehead as he faked a weep, "I'll miss you buddy." He bleeped. Koi sweat dropped, thinking that his trainer couldn't possibly get anymore ridiculous at this moment. As they swiftly glided across the city, the building described in the note came into view and Kino gaped. "Wow! Man, this mansion is huge," Kino commented, "How many people live in this! You can't be telling me only 13!" He exclaimed. "Ack, no matter, not like we'll be keeping it if we kill the owner, let's go Koi, the guy should be in there." Kino cracked his knuckles in anticipation, "I really am feeling like playing hide and seek." He mused, giving a stretch be free bolting through the doorway. Scouting away, Kino was quick to locate the bedroom of the target; it had the most decorative straw door out of all of them. Silently, the duo crept in, opening the door quietly and barricading it after they're inside. After finishing jamming the door shut, Kino turned around to face a katana to the neck. "Wow! Hey, I know you're going to wake up but not this soon!" Kino whined, placing his to hands up in the air mockingly. "Silence you fool! How dare you set foot on one of the greatest war heroes's house!" The man; his target, he believed, said to him. "Hey! To be fair you can't even call this a house!" Kino scoffed, "Just look at the size of this place!" He pointed out. "I can't believe I'm wasting away my time bickering with a child!" The man grumbled. "Oi! Who are you calling a child! For your fun fact, I very might be older than that!" Kino complained. "Hmph, enough of this, I'll end this swiftly, seeing that you're still young, be glad I'm taking mercy on your pain at all!" The man said. "Pft, that's what the last one said." Kino mumbled. But the man didn't reply, and instead brought the blade down, to which Kino dodged. "And I oop-" he bleeped, feeling the blade came clean across his hair. "Hey! You chopped off half of my hair length!" He complained, gripping the bang the man sliced off. "Rude!" He spat. "I see you aren't as weak as you let on, I've been fooled alright, who sent you!" He pointed the blade at the apprentice, "Was it you who've been killing the citizens around here?" He demanded. Kino shrugged, not taking the matter very seriously, which seems to piss off the samurai more. "Answer me you peasant!" He ordered, charging at Kino again. "Wow, so Big Brother's training really did pay off." The boy mused, dodging the blade as if he's dodging Shadow, "Man, I'm never going to question his teaching ever again." The boy mumbled. "Where did you go! Come out and fight me like a warrior!" The man shouted. "I behind you!" Kino called, giving the man's shins a clean slice across with his kunai. Jeez, so much for being a war hero. The man screamed, falling forward as he held his shins tenderly, surveying the cut. "You! What're you here for?!" He raged. "Now you ask that?" Kino gaped, "Man, I'm questioning if I got the wrong guy, the target is supposed to be good at fighting." Kino scratched his head, genuinely thinking he got the wrong target. "Don't you insult my skills! If I was who I was 20 years back, you'll be kneeling in front of me and begging for mercy!" The man bragged. "I wasn't even born 20 years earlier!" Kino gasped, faking an offended look. "I can't believe I'm still here negotiating with a child, take this!" The man cried, throwing the blade down. Kino squeaked and blocked it with his flute, the blade still not yet withdrawn. "Ha! You thought a mere flute could kill me?" He laughed. "We don't know if it's a flute though." Kino pointed out, the blade suddenly swung out from the flute tip, slicing the man across the stomach. The man choked and fell back, sure enough, the cut was fatal, he surely would bleed out if not treated. Kino stood over the man, choking on their own blood and he smirked, "Not so cocky anymore big brother?" He cooed, shrugging his shoulders. But without a warning, a blade was brought down on the boy's shoulder, though it wasn't fatal, it sure was leave a long lasting scar, maybe even permanent if he's not lucky. Kino gasp and he stumbled backwards, away from his target, clutching his bleeding shoulder tightly. "Ha! Take the scar! It'll be a reminder of me! A mark of your sins! Take the scar you rotten child! Take it as a reminder of what you've done!" The man cackled, before taking his own life with his own blade, bringing it clean through his neck, killing himself instantly. Kino now stood over the body of the former war hero, drowned in their own pool of blood. "Reminder of my sins huh..." Kino whispered. Koi whimpered, licking Kino gently, trying to ease his pain by just a little. "Welp, too bad for him, this wouldn't scar." The boy derped, shrugging his shoulders again in a carefree manner, once again disappearing with the body, just like how he did with the he last one. As he carried the body back, the boy was complaining all the way there, "Man! Why did he hit so hard, it hurts!" He whined, rubbing his shoulder with his free hand, "I need to ask grandma for disinfectants when we get back." He mumbled, "Blast this droopy kimono, couldn't even protect my shoulders." He scoffed.

Last edited:

DevVoid

" Oh, you're really gonna..? " Siegfried asked, his eyes gleaming with Joy. Then he hugged JC as a thanks, but let go quickly. " I've always had to just rely on the wild or on my thieving skills to get a place to sleep.. most of the time I never even got one to begin with, I'd just have to tough it out and stay awake. " He said, laughing slightly as he rubbed the back of his head in slight embarrasment. Then, he took out a Dusk Ball and cast out Venom, his Crobat, once again and got on his back. " Whenever you're ready! "

She tensed slightly by the sudden embrace giving a blush but felt him let go. It took her a few minutes to calm down as she raised her fan up to the face before placing it down. "Come on I'm not heartless....so of course I offered you a place to stay" she said as Meadow helped her up on her back using her nose to push her up before she straighter herself. "Let's go before things get more dangerous, come on Meadow" she said to the Sawsbuck as Blue leaped on her back before she leaped off back to her home as Blue gave a bright light through her rings to light the night.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

" Yeah, good idea. " Siegfried agreed with JC, then looked to Venom. " Venom, you heard the lady! Get flappin' and follow that Sawsbuck! " He said, patting the Crobat on the head. The Crobat nodded and flapped a bit slower to gain the speed Meadow was going at, since Crobats are much faster than Sawsbuck, or any common pokemon in general due to their two sets of wings. " So, wait.. what about your brother? Will he be alright with having a criminal, a serial thief, around in the house, just there to reside and store his loot in? "

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
As fast as Kino may be, his strength just couldn't keep up along with his stamina. He begrudgingly heaved the corpse again to get a firmer hold on the man. "Jeez! For the love of God how much does this guy eats!" He whined, taking a shaky step forward as he shouted. He was just two blocks away from his home, but he's not sure if he'll make it there without passing out. "I'm never listening to grandma again..." he rasped, placing the corpse down for a short rest. "And my shouldeeeeeeeeeer, it huuuuuurts." He complained, slumping down as he gently massaged his tired muscles. The man's head was in clear view, the light casted down from the moon flashes off the smooth face of the cold body, making him look more dead than he already is. "Mean jerk," he muttered, glaring at the body and kicking the dead man's head indignantly, "War hero my foot, that's probably just self claimed." He mumbled, "Stupid stupid bully." He ranted, kicking the guy harder till his heard a crack. "Oops." He said simply, as if breaking a neck doesn't concerns him; it probably doesn't but it made him realize he should probably get back home now. Pouting, the boy got up again, much to his own annoyance, but he nonetheless picked up the man and kept going. Finally arriving at his house, the first thing he did was to complain to grandma, slamming the dead general on the ground and whining about his cut. Momo, who really don't want to deal with his protest all night, gave him some ointment for his cut and told him to go to bed; he had classes tomorrow. What happens afterward to the body is of course, unknown, as nobody knew what they do with the corpse, but the body will always be found days after the murder took place, usually in the homes of the victims. Kino, while going to bed after washing up and applying ointment to his wound, suddenly realized something important and sweat dropped; he had just asked about his target to Shadow today, wouldn't it be skeptical if the victim died on the exact day he asked about them? Of course it would be, what did you expect? Kino sighed. Welp, no use panicking over that right now, he still need a reason on how the heck did he lose a large length of hair overnight.

Last edited:
She looked at Siegfried. "Relax I'll tell him you're a wounder that needed a place to stay for the night for my gratitude in saving me so many times," she told him. " I can't hold it in for too long or he will become suspicious of you but to make this looks real you have to look and act like your hurt to convince him...but trust me he gives in every time I am trying to help someone in need and our mother doesn't mind the company at all and she would let it slide if I told her you had saved me so many times today that she would feel guilty with kicking you out to a person that saved me multiple times....and offered me another job..." She chuckled as she moved her mask back to her face.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

" Seriously? He'll be angry at a thief who'se protected his sister from harm and even gave her a new, better job, just because I steal to survive? ..maaan, that guy sounds like a total loser already if he thinks like that.. " Siegfried joked, laughing. " Pff, even if he finds out, I'm not too worried. If he tries to steal from our loot, he's history. You're allowed to take from it JC, but not too much. We do still need some for ourselves. You can take from it since I'm not always around to pay you directly. But don't get greedy, alright? Gold is focused on keeping most precise track of our funding. " He laughed as Gold's Dusk Ball shook in anger from the thought of someone even stealing one tiny jewel from his looting sack. " Maybe I'll go easy on him for you. But, be aware that if he attacks me, I'll go all out. Even if you don't want me to. As it is a... well, I would say Samurai but I'm not really one.. eh, it's still my duty to defend my honour. " He said, in thought of what he really was. A Samurai, who steals? That didn't sound quite right. But what else could he be? A vampire? Well, he already looked like a Jiangshi, and his skin was quite pale. " You know what, I'm no Samurai. My profession is vampire, more specifically a Jiangshi. I mean, I look like one clothing-wise and my skin is pale enough to qualify.. what do you think I am, JC? A Samurai, a Jiangshi, or just some petty thief? " He joked, chuckling. " While you're pondering, allow me to quickly wound myself to make the act look more real. " Siegfried said, then jumped off Venom and headed straight for the ground. He put his arm out, hand clenched into a fist, and broke his left arm that he was holding out when he landed, twisting it the opposite direction. His clothing was fine as it was quite a stretchable fiber. Due to how black it was, the blood that seeped into it wasn't visible, and could only be detected by smelling it. He grunted and got up again, jumping back ontop of Venom. " Is this good enough? "