• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Night of the Furies RP

(Btw @Willow Tree Maskerin is not that tall XD she's 5"4 literally small for her age)

"Huh? Oh sorry Kino, stupid wind didn't allow me to here you and well it won't be long, we are half way there friend" she answered him. "Kala, speed up a bit more ok" she said patting the Rapidash. She neighed before moving faster.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
(I know that, and Kino is not even 5 ft XD Which was why he where's heels to begin with, since he's not even the average height for his age, therefore easily mistaken for a child)
(And I'm also smol for my age, oof, poor me XD)

Kin gave an "oop" before lurching backwards, nearly falling off at the sudden sped up. He doesn't know if it was pure luck or skills that he caught himself midway and held on for dear life back onto Maskerin. "Whew! Alright, no prob Big Sis, I can't wait." He gave her an okay sign, trying to regain his breath after nearly falling off. He patted his chest, the wave of relief of being able to catch balance felt nice, and he took the quiet moment to enjoy it while he could.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Arriving at the inn, he caught the glimpse of a stranger suddendly walk up the stairs inside the building. Only then had he realized that JC was suddendly not by his side anymore, but on the ground instead. " Ohh, so sorry about that! " He said, helping her up again. " But, I mean.. " He said, smirking that mischievous grin again. " Sure, I'll gladly go on a date with you. " He joked, laughing heartily. Ricky just facepalmed at his trainer, both for just running ahead like that and for dropping such a stupid joke at a time like this.

She blushed shyly as she stubbornly looked way with a stern look on her face. "Th-That's not what I meant! What I meant was that...I could be your server just for tonight only...before and after my dance...that's all..." She said stubbornly keeping her eyes away from him. "If you don't want the offer that's fine...you don't have to accept it...geez...I can't think straight with me blushing like this....so embarrassing...and when you say your words like that is even worse..." She said starting to fan herself. Twilight was somehow on Ricky's shoulder wing slapping herself gently. "I'm not sure if he's joking around or just plain dumbminded...poor JC can't think straight right now...so ok embarrassing...does he even get what he is doing correct..." Twilight sighed looking to the Slowking as she closed her fan wings.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

" Oh comeon, you know I had been kidding, right? " He said, still laughing from his clearly terrible joke. " I know that's not what you meant. Learn to lighten up and take a joke, will ya? " He responded, stopping his laugh and getting air again. " Alright, let's hit the restaurant then. After you. " He finished, waiting for the Geisha to lead him on.

Ricky shook his head, and conversated with the Oricorio using his psychic energy. " Don't call my trainer dumb. That was uncalled for, you know. Just because your taste in humor is not the same as his does not give you the right to insult him like that. " He transmitted to her, in a rather disappointed tone, like a parent having found out that their kid did something stupid. " He's just like that. He's 14, and puberty just hits you like a truck at that age. And here I thought that the girl would've taught her pokemon better than to base someone's intelligience on their behaviour and cheesy jokes.. " He sighed, yet still remaining calm. " Well, it doesn't matter anyway. He can't understand you so you can't apologize to him. Let's just go to the Restaurant already and get a snack to eat.. " The slowking finished transmitting, using Psychic to move the Oricorio from his shoulder over to the Girl's. " I believe we are ready to go now. " He said in the english language to the Geisha, then looked to his trainer. " Are you done with your jokes yet, or do you still have some sort of cheesy joke up your sleeves? " He said to his trainer, who just snickered childishly. " Yeah yeah, I'm done with 'em. Let's get some grub! "

Twilight sighed. "I didn't say he was dumb I only asked if he was dumbfounded...geez listen more carefully to the words I say....this always happens...people always think that we say words the wrong way...for both me and JC...we always be misjudged...but sorry of that seemed offending...and she does train us well so don't worry...." She said flying off his shoulder to JC's.

She sighed fanning herself. "Sorry...its just sometimes people say words that just seem offending so that's why I act the way I am...like they are saying it to hurt me but anyway....that's not important...but thank you for being a gentlemen...I'll lead you to a table" she said as she sat him at a table. "Is there anything you prefer to eat before I go up and dance?" She asked holding up a notepad and pencil. Blue's ears twitched to the sound of drunkards in the distance as she was a bit irritated with them as she kept her defensive state up. Blade did the same as she watched from a distance. "Hey JC! When are you going to go up and dance already! I am paying you for this right!" "After I finish with this customer and then I will dance!" She said stern becoming irritated with the boss already. Blue growled and so did Blade but saw JC's hand as to say "I'll handle it" as they remained calm. "Also watch your tone, if you do anything stupid as to hurt me, I know someone very well that could beat the pulp pit of you!" She warned as she looking to him with her stern eyes. "I suggest you watch your mouth or this job of yours gets thrown out of the window and you will starve!" He said walking away as she clenched her fan tightly before sighing. "Sorry about that...he can be a brute...unfortunately I pity him but I have to love with it because I need the yen to keep my brother alive and also the rest of our team members...or we'll starve" she said looking to him closing her eyes. "But its nothing you need to worry so don't get it through your head Siegfried" she said calmly as her irritation blew off.

@DevVoid

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Cooper just let Nick into his room. “Hey bro.” He said. As he high fived Nick. “How’s life been?” He asked. “It’s been fine.” Nick said as he accepted the high five. “I’ve seen a lot of crazy stuff recently though.” He said as he sat down in a nearby chair. “I heard there’s gonna be a Geisha dance tonight at some random restaurant not to far from here wanna check it out?” Nick asked. “Sure.” Cooper said as he started to walk out the room. “Wanna see if Phoebe wants to come?” He asked. Nick nodded as he followed Cooper out the door. “Her room just one floor higher,” He said as he ran up the stairs. As they got to Phoebe’s room they knocked on her door and immediately Phoebe opened it. “Hey guys.” She said. “Hey,” Cooper said “We were about to go to that geisha dance and wanted to know if you wanted to come?” He asked. “Sure.” She said as the three of them went to the restaurant. As they walked into the restaurant the three of them got a table and sat down.

DevVoid

" Well, don't worry about it, JC. I know life's tough. I mean, compared to me, you atleast have a job. But, if you ever wanted to earn serious money, I could always hire you. We need someone to keep count of our profits and keep it in a safe space. I can't exactly trust Gold too much with the stash. He's such a greedy kleptomaniac, having a strange affinity with shiny things and whatnot. " He said, shrugging. " I'll leave that up to you. Here's my calling card. You can write your answer on it after having thought about it. Make sure to give it back to me in secret, though. Alot of people tend to already know of my insignia, and do not like it or anyone associated with it. " He warned her, giving her the same black and white card that the Geisha had found the night before. Then, he took the menu from the table and looked through it, just as Ricky sat down. " Hm.. I'll have this.. and this.. oh, and this. " He said, pointing to several items of ramen, most of them having seafood meat in them, some salad bowls and a whole lotta sushi. " I'm gonna keep my whole team fed with this, so don't worry about it. Oh, and here, for your troubles of keeping up with such a craphole. " He said, taking out Gold's pokeball. He cast him out and reached into the Leather Sack he was carrying. He took out a smaller bag and hid it in JC's pocket before casting Gold and the large leather sack he was holding back into his pokeball. " I'd suggest you probably go, before the waste of flesh and blood known as your boss thinks you're slacking off. " He suggested, waving to JC to give her the signal not to worry about it.

She wrote down everything he ordered before shaking her head giving a smile. "Alright if you say so but I'll have this order out on ready for you but I'll put some thought into your offer so don't worry but thanks" she said taking the card before walking off as Blue, Blade, and Twilight follow her in the back with her. Once she made it to the kitchen his order was being prepared quickly. She brung it put to him before placing it down on the table. "Here you are sir" she said in a gentle manner as she placed a cup down before pulling out a Luxury ball as a Swanna appeared out. "Aurora would would mind filling his cup with water?" She asked her. "Swanna!" She said before opening her wings as she formed a water pulse with the tips of her wings before placing it inside the cup. "Thank you dear" she said returning her. "If you will excuse me I must be on stage" she told Siegfried as she returned Blade as well before walking on the stage as she opened her fan. Twilight got into position as Blue remained at the table Siegfried was sitting at watching her. A gentle song came on as she began to dance, Twilight following behind. She graced beautifully as Twilight using Shadow ball before breaking it in half to form a purple mist around her until it sparkled. She moved her mask to the side for the moment to show her face continuing to dance as she turned gracefully as Twilight followed perfectly.

@DevVoid @Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette

Blue_Flash4

Nick was watching the dance and thought it was cool how the geisha broke the shadow ball. He continued to watch the dance. He then took several glances beside him at Cooper and Phoebe just to check on them. He then turned his head to continue to watch the dance.

DevVoid

Siegfried nodded to Aurora and JC thankfully, then took out his Dusk Balls as they went away. He cast out his five other pokemon; Zorro the Zoroark, Leo the Kecleon, Gold the Shiny Sableye, Blade the Weavile and Venom the Crobat. " Eat up, boys! We got ourselves a feast on our hands! " He cheered to his team, holding his water cup against his teammate's. Then, they all ate up, Siegfried and Blade primarily taking some sushi and bowls of ramen to themselves. Siegfried looked aside to the stage, where JC had danced. He had to admit, it was quite the beautiful dance that she had put on, despite the irritating setting in here. He ate up two bowls of ramen and ten pieces of crab sushi, then him and Blade went out towards the Stage to get a better look. However, before he could approach it any further, he had been stopped by a group of drunkards. 'Hey, who let this damn kid in here?! Back off you brat, this is the adult's time to watch!! ' One of them said, with the other drinking their sake, nodding while doing so to agree. Siegfried rolled his eyes and went past the group of Drunkards. " Back off, old timer. " He said, as the drunkards fell to the ground, their knees cut in such a way that it disabled their legs. He approached the stage and shrugged to JC, attempting to signal her that she shouldn't worry about it incase she saw him do what he did.

She saw at a glimpse at what Siegfried did giving a small chuckle as she continued to dance. She summoned Blue with her eyes as she came over next to her dancing as well as she used Dark pulse to give a shiny dark glow to her as her rings and eyes gave a bright glow to the almost dark room. She had finished the dance with Aurora as they both gracefully dance before finishing the dance. She heard an applause before moving her mask back to her face slightly but before she walk off stage the drunkards from before walked on the stage. "Hey pretty girl, why don't you have some fun with us" one said remaining out to grab her. Blue reacted quickly biting the mans hand to let her go. "Ow! Why you little!" He was about to throw Blue on the ground but had seemed to dodge his movements. "I'm not interested boys so please move" she said sternly. "Aw come on don't be shy you can have a real fun time with me" another said grabbing her wrist. "No stop!" She said closing her eyes trying to pull away as Twilight, Blue and Aurora pushed back the other three from his group to not gain on her.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Siegfried watched in awe at the Geisha and her pokemon dance. It was quite captivating, to say the least. His small black eyes widened and sparkles reflecting from the light were visible in them. He was visible impressed, until the dance ended. He joined in with the cheering and clapping of the audience, but soon saw that some more trouble had appeared; the drunkards that had seemed to take a gander at JC from a distance earlier. He put two fingers into his mouth and whistled, jumping up ontop of the Stage. His pokemon, within a blur, were at his side infront of JC since Siegfried had walked up to her to push the Drunkards away from JC to give her some space. " Hey, you leave the girl alone, or your life's gonna end up a whole lot worse than your alcoholism is already tearing it apart! " He said, his gauntlets equipped already. He crossed his arms, and his Team took upon posing intimidatingly and protectively, making sure to stretch as far as they can to cover the most space between the group of drunkards and JC.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino squinted as he slowly caught sight of a familiar building, realizing then that they must've arrived back. In his excitement, he sat up much, gripping Koi tighter in his hands. "Look! We're back!" He exclaimed, hair flying wildly behind him as he dodged Maskerin's own hair. "And it's not that late in the day, I guess I still have time to train!" The boy seemed pleased with that idea and he giggled quietly to himself. "We can slow down now right?" He asked, "I'm going to get dizzy at this point."

Blue_Flash4

He saw some drunkards start surrounding the geisha that had just finished performing. He saw one guy go up to handle it but Nick decided to go help the geisha. He walked up to the group of drunkards and said "Yo dudes back off. If you don't I'm willing to use force to make you all backoff."

She saw Seigfried stand in front of her as her mask fell off her face in the process as she was pulled away from the drunkard. "Siegfried!" she called as she felt herself slightly tremble. "Be careful, their all purebloods..." she whispered in his ear before seeing another guy step in to protect her. "This is none of your business you purebloods so keep out of it you pureblood and half breed!" one said. "Yeah, all you want is that girl for yourself and sell her for profit or maybe have "fun" with her" another smirked. "Besides, she is not yours so I can do whatever I want to her" the last one said as they unleashed their pureblood aura's to show her and Siegfried's gold eyes and white hair. "Give us the girl you turds!" he said growling as they all pulled out their blades surrounding her and the males. "Siegfried...I'm...scared," she said grasping his sleeve with her trembling hand as she looked to him with her gold eye instead of blue as both of their forms are revealed now thanks to the drunkards but had looked to Blue and the other two girls as they nodded before they quickly cleared the Inn until it was empty to prevent them from seeing what will happen here.

Maskerin smiled gently. "Kala slow dear sweety, you're making Kino dizzy here," she told the Rapidash. "Dash!" she said neighing as she slowed down her speed before seeing Shadow up ahead. "Look Kino, Shadow is still there waiting for you so we made it just in time but thank you for coming with me and keeping me safe," she said as Honey smiled wagging her tails at Koi. "Vulpix!" she said gently licking his cheek.

@Willow Tree @DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino laughed, scratching his head, "Haha, don't flatter me now Big Sis, I didn't do much really, just sat there and waited for you." He giggled, "I was more of an extra burden than a bodyguard." He pointed out, "But I'll still come with you the next time you need help!" He offered, bouncing off the Rapidash before waving at the woman, "Bye!" He chirped before running towards Shadow. "Hi Big Brother! We're back!" He greeted, reaching his mentor, "Are we going to go train?" He asked. Koi barked joyously, nuzzling Honey's cheek affectionately before following his trainer, barking his farewell as he chased after his owner.

Maskerin smiled waving goodbye. "Take care Kino, see you soon," she said as Kala leaped off again back to the bakery. Honey smiled shyly barking in return to Koi. "Farewell Koi, take care of yourself and visit the bakery once in a while" she barked seeing him become smaller and smaller as they rode off back to the bakery.

Shadow saw Maskerin leave on Kala back to the bakery before turning to Kino. "Hey there Kino and yes we are going to train and Koi is going to train as well so you both must be prepared with training since I won't go easy on you alright" he warned the boys before rubbing Kino's hair gently. "Now lets go before it gets dark" he added making his way into a forest.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Koi barked his agreement, wagging their tails as he bounce around duo. Kino gave a delighted squeal as Shadow patted his head. "Yes Big Brother!" He chirped, then caught himself and drooped down jokingly, "I mean, sensei." He laughed, sticking his tongue out as he rubbed his head. Standing back up, he gripped his training katana and signalled at Koi, "C'mon buddy! We don't wanna fall behind! Let's go see if the other students are there too!" He said, "Big Brother is not going easy on us today! Get ready!"

Blue_Flash4

Nick saw the drunkards start to surround him, the geisha and, the other guy. He pulled out his combat knife from his pocket. "Here we go." He mumbled to himself. He gave a little hand gesture to Cooper from across the room. "Stay here," Cooper said to Phoebe as he ran by the wall and jump kicked off the wall over the drunkards and landing gracefully right by Nick. "Hey man," Cooper said. "I see you've gotten yourself into another crazy situation." He said joking. Nick just handed Cooper a throwing knife to use as a weapon and said "Get ready."

DevVoid

Siegfried could see the drunkards transform, revealing their pureblood forms. But, this is what gave away their weakness, too. As he was a pureblood himself, he knew the best that despite their healing factor, you can still kill them the same way you kill other creatures; attack the vital organs. So, he and his team dashed toward the Drunkards, him, Blade and Zorro took a leap at three of the drunkards infront of the group, while Venom, Leo took the three that were behind the group. Gold took a part in the battle too, having left his sack of goodies in his pokeball behind, helping out Venom and Leo. Ricky used his Psychic powers to help out both groups, keeping the drunkards in place using Psychic so they couldnt move to fight back temporarily.

Zorro and Blade used their claws to behead two of the drunkards, while Siegfried kept clawing at his target furiously, caving into their skulls, soon enough carving into their brain matter with his claw gauntlets. This would have killed them, as these fatal wounds were something that couldn't be regenerated from fast enough to survive.

Leo and Gold used Thief to take the two drunkard's weapons from them, then used Shadow Sneak to hide and come up behind them, cleaving their skull by slamming the blade of the drunkard's weapon into their heads. Then, they took whatever valuables they had on them, as they do. Venom, on the more boring side, used a combination of Toxic, Venoshock to attempt to take down a drunkard, however it hadn't done much due to his regen. The drunkard, fighting himself out of Psychic with anger, was just about to slash one of venom's wings off when Ricky pulled him up into the sky with another Psychic, then flung him right out of the building, creating a hole in the roof. The man flew off far, far into the sky like a firework, coming back down and hitting the ground after 6 seconds. The impact created a blood splatter that reached far, and the man's ribcage penetrated his chest from the fall, dislodging and stabbing through his chest.

Blue_Flash4

Nick saw Siegfried and his team defeat the drunkards. "Well then." He said not knowing what to say. "Well, my cool entrance was for nothing," Cooper said as he started to walk towards the exit of the restaurant. "Cooper," Nick said in a stern tone so Cooper would know to stop. "Where's Phoebe?" Nick asked Cooper. "Oh she's waiting outside," Cooper said "I'll go get her." He said as he ran outside.

She had covered her eyes with her fan to not see so much bloodshed. Her fear was getting to her though as her hands trembled from the sight she almost saw. She knew this was life so had to deal with it whether she liked it or not. She felt her legs give out on her as she fell to the ground with her legs underneath her unable to speak at the moment. Blue, Aurora, and Twilight went to her side trying to calm her down as Siegfried was dealing with the drunkards in the correct way so to speak.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Siegfried and his team finished off the drunkards, making sure they didn't move at all anymore. Not even muscle spazms he'd let pass by. Blood had gotten over every single one of them, and Siegfried wiped a spot away from his cheek, turning back to his team to see if anyone was hurt. As it didn't seem like none of them were, he removed his gauntlets again and gave a thumbs up to his team, to which they promptly scoured over the dead bodies, removing anything remotely valuable on them. Organs that remained intact were removed and dried, which everyone took a part of the gathered organs to be stored in their own pokeballs as Siegfried casted them away, including Ricky. " This is gonna make a whole lotta value on the black market.. " He mumbled to himself, then looked to JC, who seemed to have stumbled and fallen from the shock of this whole ordeal. Siegfried crouched down to her eyelevel and looked at her, his pureblood form out, with his horns driven out of his head and his hair had been turned white. However, his eyes remained the same black colour as before strangely enough, not even one spot turning gold from the transformation. Then, he spoke, a slight hiss on his words due to his tongue. " Hey, you alright? You don't ssseem very well right now. "

She looked to Siegfried her true form still up as her gold eyes and white hair seemed visable with her two small horns at the top of her head. She felt tears fall down her cheeks due to fear as she closed her eyes. "I...I'm sorry...I was scared...I didn't want...to use my full strength on them...the blood frightened me...I don't mean to cry like this..forgive me..." She said trembling. "I'm ok....really..." She added but seemed to grab hold on his sleeve out of habit.

Shadow chuckled before making his way to the training area. "You will actually be training on your own today since my training sessions are not open today so today is your lucky day" he said before walking into the dojo and grabbed two wooden swords before throwing one to him. "As for Koi here, I have a special team member for him if he is ready of course" he said looking to the Vulpix.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino raised his hand, catching the wooden sword heavily, throwing away his own worn out training sword to the side at the same time as he didn't need it. "Pft, I'm the only one? Wow, then I really am lucky, gonna rub that in their faces when I see them again." He snickered, "Private lessons with Shadow is rare since he's such an elite trainer." He told Koi, who gave a yap. "And Koi get his own personal trainer too! Who is it?" Kino asked gleefully, "Koi's skills aren't really that developed, perhaps you found someone that matched his level of fighting?" He guessed. Koi tilted his head to the side, ears perked and curious.

DevVoid

" Oh, don't worry about it, JC. Being distressed over a situation like this is understandable. I'm sorry for how these scum treat you, JC. " Siegfried responded, patting on her back trying to comfort her. Then he noticed her clinging onto his sleeve. He didn't quite get why, but he didn't mind it. " I know you didn't want to fight them. Noone wants to kill someone if they can avoid it.. well, not everyone.. psychos want to, but that's besides the point. You are safe now, noone can hurt you anymore. "

She looked up at him still in her full form before the silver aura surrounded her again to change her back to the normal light blue and dark brown color. She gently wiped her tears as she realized she was holding onto his sleeve. "Oh...I'm sorry..." She let go before resting her hands on her place with her closed fan in her hands. "Thank you....Siegfried....again" she said shyly looking away a bit. "I should learn...how to defend myself...so you don't have to defend me all the time...just in case I end up alone..." She added.

Shadow chuckled. "I have the perfect trainer for Koi" he said looking to Sparkx. "Sparkx will be his trainer since her size is not too big or small but don't go easy on her just because she is a female and she won't go easy on you" he chuckled looking to Sparkx. "Jolteon!("Prepare yourself Koi, I won't go easy on you just because you are a Vulpix") She said to him.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino's eyes sparkled and he gave Koi a huge squeeze, "Good luck Koi! She's not an easy opponent, but so aren't you!" He told him, "Go and put on a good fight! I'm rooting for you buddy!" He encouraged. Koi puffed out his chest proudly, tails swishing as his body prepared for the training. Though the Jolteon was just a bit bigger than the Vulpix, he doesn't seem too intimidated by it. "I'm ready to train Sparkx!" He replied her comment, flames sparking at the edge of his mouth, "Don't go easy on me!" He told her.

DevVoid

" Hey, it's alright, really. I don't mind having to defend you. A lady like you shouldn't be facing constant danger without any help. " He said, helping her stand up. " Really, I don't mind. And besides, considering my age, I ain't going anywhere anytime soon. " He laughed lightly. " And as long as your brother is here, you're safe. Or alternativelly me, if your brother isn't here like the current situation. " He said, then looked around the stage, at the people that silently stared at them. " Oi, what the hell you meatbags starin' at? You like watching a 14-year old boy up on the stage, ya buncha pervs?! " He yelled at them, to which the crowd very quickly averted their eyes and went back to whatever they were doing beforehand. Then, he grabbed JC's hand and helped her off the stage. " C'mon, it ain't safe here with these drunken pieces of crap just wandering about here. And who cares if your boss disagrees with you leaving right now. You've had a traumatic experience, and that is reason enough to quit working for a day. I doubt he's even barely paying you minimum wage, that scumbag. If he fires you for this, I'll give you the money from those drunkards that we looted from their corpses. "

She felt Siegfried grab her hand taking her off the stage. "Wait, where are we going Siegfried? I don't like to trick others...I am a very fair person" she said running along side her as Blue, Aurora, and Twilight followed close behind her. "I can't get fired...I need the money to keep my brother and me from starving...and besides...I don't think your job is well fit for a Geisha like me...all I can do is dance..." she added but felt a hand grasp her wrist. "JC where do you think your going!" said her boss. "You're not done with your shift yet!" he added pulling her back in causing the grip from Siegfried's hand to loosen being pulled back in. "My shift is over so let go!" she said using her fan to smack his hand off her wrist. "You're hurting me so please stop it! I'm not your slave!" she reminded him showing her stubborn side. "Watch your mouth Lady JC or you will lose your job!" he said sternly. "If you want to fire me go ahead...you weren't paying enough anyway..." she said but felt a hand smack her face as she fell to the ground. "You work here so you follow orders that's final!" This made her snap as she stood up revealing her pureblood form. "Don't you ever lay your hand on me again!" she shouted as she used her fan to blow a strong white aura towards him and because of the force he was slammed against the wall. Once she realized what she had done, she changed back to normal as she ran out the door crying. She pulled out a Luxury ball as Meadow her Summer form Sawsbuck but had changed form due to the weather which was her Autumn form. She got on her back before Meadow leaped off into the forest as she knew where her trainer wanted to go going further way from Siegfried as she was fast for a Sawsbuck.

Sparkx smiled nodding. "Don't worry Koi I won't but first we will focus on your defense training before attack since that's just as important as attacking now first lesson dodging attacks the best you can get now try dodging my Thunder attacks!" Sparkx said as huge amount of sparks flew out from herself aiming for Koi. Shadow looked to Koi nodding to him. "Alright, we will start the lesson now focus and don't become distracted now first lesson, dodge my attacks as this is important when encountering the real enemy now here I come!" he said swinging the wooden sword at him.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Koi nodded to Sparkx's instruction, just dodge her attacks and defend himself, should be easy enough. Like he thought, the first wave was easy, as the little Vulpix is still currently full of energy so jumping a far distance is easy peasy, though he couldn't be sure if he'll think that later on when more attacks comes. On Kino's end (I'm not sure if Shadow is talking to Kino since he looked at Koi but I'll assume he is since it wouldn't make since if he attacks the Vulpix lol) the boy was listening intently to Shadow's instruction, careful not to miss any important detail. When his mentor came rushing at him, the kid was ready. Due to their tiny size along with their stealth and speed, dodging the move was elementary to the 15 year old, and he had enough stamina to keep going at that pace. He doesn't care how fast Shadow can be, as long at his timing are correct, he could dodge even the swiftest sword, but that's not the case here as he couldn't get too good at this; an apprentice beating their mentor in training is unheard of, they'll most likely question him about it. So Kino slowed down in speed a little, that way, he'll still look like a clumsy little apprentice that is unsuspecting of his sensei's attack patterns. Kino made a intentional stumble, acting as if it was too much effort to dodge the first blow, "Whew! Wow Big Brother! You're fast!" He laughed.

Blue_Flash4

Cooper saw the geisha from earlier run out the door crying. He started to run after her but heard Nick yell his name. “But-“ Cooper started. “C’mon Man, it’s getting late. We should head back to the inn.” Cooper nodded and him, Nick and Phoebe started back to their rooms in the inn.

DevVoid

Siegfried stumbled and fell to the ground as his grip was suddendly forcefully let go when JC was pulled into the other direction. " Ow.. " he quietly mumbled, slowly getting up again. When he dusted himself off and turned around, he just barely caught JC's boss hitting her and JC throwing the boss away with her fans. He saw her run out and leap away with a Sawsbuck she cast out of a pokeball. " ..oh dear.. I think I'll get in trouble if I don't get her back.. " He thought, then stood up, dusting himself off again. " But.. before I do, something has to be done first. " He spoke, quietly walking up to JC's boss who had slowly stood up from the broken table he had landed on after he was slammed against the wall. " That damn girl thinks she can toss me around like that.. I'll show her.. I'll get some hit- " He cut himself off when the boss realized that Siegfried, the boy who killed his customers earlier, was standing infront of him. " Why you little.. have you been listening in on my chatting?! You dare kill my customers, attempt to take my worker away and listen in on my conversation?! Grr, I'll show you, you little- " He said, taking out a dagger holstered by his belt, yet stumbled before his words when Siegfried began smiling wide, his pureblood form revealing itself. " You'll do what, exactly? Please, oh do tell me.. " Siegfried said, then pulled the boss up by the hair, holding his other hand infront of his face, which had a gauntlet equipped. " What will you do to me? " Siegfried said, then slowly began pushing two blades on his gauntlet into the boss' eyes. The boss had screamed from pain, but Siegfried remained pushing them in further, until his two fingers were entirely stuck inside the guy's head. Then, he cast out Gold again and took one of the katanas from before out of the sack. Casting back Gold again, he used the sword to decapitate the boss and took the head with him. He stuck the handle of the katana outside the inn into the ground, making sure it was dug into the ground tight. Then, finishing his plan, he stuck the decapitated head on the boss ontop of the katana's blade, making sure everyone who entered or left the inn could see it. Lastly he took out one of his calling cards out of his pocket, slit a hole into the top of the man's head and stuck the card in it, having it stick out as if it were thrown into the head. " I think this should get the message over well enough.. " He said, then cast out Venom the Crobat and rid on him to fly after JC, based on the trail of hoofprints left behind by the Sawsbuck.

Her tears flew off her cheeks from the wind because of Meadow's swift speed. She hugged Meadow's neck crying as Meadow followed the path JC marked for her. They both came to an open clearing of a large pond with a waterfall as Meadow came to a stop. She left JC off before seeing her sit down with her legs under her as she walked over behind her as she laid down folding her legs underneath her as she laid herself behind her as her head reached her legs as she laid on it.

She cried softly looking to her. "I didn't want to hurt him with my purebloods power like that Meadow....really I didn't..." She told her. "Sawsbuck...("Calm down JC....its ok...I understand you very well that you didn't want to hurt him....but it was by instinct but you were only defending yourself....so you felt yourself in danger...so don't worry about it...") She said to her seeing her gently hug her again.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

The Crobat flew around, following the Hoofprints from the Sawsbuck. In the meantime, Siegfried, who was mounted atop the Crobat, looked out for JC while Venom as flying. Venom came to a halt before a waterfall, and both Siegfried and the Crobat could see JC and her Sawsbuck in the distance. Siegfried wasn't sure whether or not to come in at a time like this since she seemed to be crying and he didn't want to invade her privacy like this. So instead, he called back Venom and hopped to a tree branch, hiding within the foliage to wait for his moment.

Blue,Aurora, and Twilight appeared just after as Aurora landed in the water before closing her wings swimming to JC. Twilight landed on her shoulder while Blue came over and sat in front of her. "You ok JC?" Blue said the first to ask. "Don't worry Blue" I'm alright really...just needed sometime to calm down..." She told her only understanding her language. "Its ok to cry JC, we are here for you..." Aurora said swimming over close to her. "I know....but still..." She said remaining quiet again as she looked up at the sky thinking quietly as she could see the cherry blossoms fall as she reached her hand out as one touched her hand. "The cherry blossoms...there beautiful..." She added giving a gentle smile as the girls eyes followed.

Shadow chuckled. "Come on Kino, I know your holding back your speed a bit so don't worry I can keep up with it alright now show me the speed you have a prove to me that you can do better!" He said going at him again with his wooden sword.

Sparkx saw how fast Koi dodged her attacks before she smiled. "Alright good, now try dodging a closer attack" she said going close to him as she used Double kick hiting the Vulpix a bit.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino sweat dropped. Shadow doesn't understand! If he uses his full speed, it'll look suspicious as heck, Shadow haven't train him to the point he is right now. But a command is a command so Kino tried to follow it, yet not to his fullest. This time, Kino didn't dodge and instead lashed out at his mentor. A clang sounded in the air as the wooden sword clashed and Kino jumped back, creating distance between him and Shadow. "Alright alright Big Bro, dang, you really could see through moves can't you?" Kino chirped, swinging the wooden sword in his hand playfully. "At this point your strength might break my wrist, owie." He whined, rubbing his wrist which he used to block the blow.

Koi obeyed the command, dodging out of the way and emerging out only with a mere scrape. Sparkx was fast, but Koi is pretty speedy for a pup also, so he wasn't worried about injuries, just worried about how to not go overpowered. He shook his pelt, blowing a plume of smoke out of his mouth to release some heat, instantly back into focus for the next move.

DevVoid

Siegfried hopped impatiently from branch to branch, rustling the leaves within the foilage he was hiding. He didn't know if he should come out now, go away, or just stay up there. And it was breaking his mind. He silently cast out Blade and asked him what to do. The Weavile thought, and had come to no idea. The weavile used sign language to transmit to his trainer that it was probably best to stay up here and especially stop making such a ruckus and moving around so drastically.

Shadow chuckled. "Well....it's all thanks to a very great mentor that trained with me and man was it brutal...I mean it was no joke training but I thank this person for getting me the way I am today and all that training helped my speed a lot....showed no mercy that for sure but anyway, you should take a break for now and watch how Sparkx trains Koi, she doesn't take her training lightly that for sure and she may surprise him with a certain move she knows" he said chuckling.

Sparkx did a backflip to create distance for Koi and herself before facing him again. "Not bad Koi let's keep going we are almost done so remain focused alright" Sparkx said before using Discharge and shot it at Koi at full speed not holding back even the slightest.

@Willow Tree