• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well at the moment, she lacks an "official" martial arts style. Beyond basic academy hand-to-hand she is entirely self taught so she has more of an backyard style brawling method. Favoring strong multiple strikes with her gauntlets but uses kicks as well to get out of a pinch.

As far as a trained style goes, kickboxing seems fair for her though she favors fists over feet though not only one or the other so I can't say with full confidence.

Also, apologies, family festive stuff has kept me busy and will do least through tomorrow.
I can work with that, though Tomiko has the last say in it of course

Had to do something for New Years since I didn’t do anything for Christmas. So I just kept that part I’d normally delete when I’m writing a reply for Sagisō...

Jkjk don’t hurt me plz

I‘d just consider the censored version in my latest post as the canon one. The other one sounds too mean :(
I think the uncensored version if he'd actually said it, would've garner more of her respect and attention if anything.

I'd need to edit my post if he did that..? or not really.

He kept most of it in Kiro's head, so I'd probably just leave Sagisō's reaction as is. I do think it would've been a better response overall since it would show a more emotional side of Kiro, the part that's actually fed up with the situation he's in.

Eh. Her respect means nothing if Kiro completely despises her. Something which I'm trying to avoid. That's why I had him ask that last question so he'd understand that she didn't exactly know what happened.
He can despise her, I have no real issues with that. Overcoming that sort of obstacle is what would've made them a particularly well-adapted couple, should it come to that.

Now Zaku blows and he's also from the Hidden Sound so I imagine he makes all kinds of subtle noises behind closed doors.

Yeah I'm with Kiro on this one. So... giving the Suna kid a blowjob means blowing a hole in his shoulders or something? Glad it's not that other thing, or he'd get sand in his mouth.

Speaking of... uh... blowing? We've blown through 100 pages and Kiro still hasn't made a move on Sagiso?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Now Zaku blows and he's also from the Hidden Sound so I imagine he makes all kinds of subtle noises behind closed doors.

Yeah I'm with Kiro on this one. So... giving the Suna kid a blowjob means blowing a hole in his shoulders or something? Glad it's not that other thing, or he'd get sand in his mouth.

Speaking of... uh... blowing? We've blown through 100 pages and Kiro still hasn't made a move on Sagiso?

Welp. No comment on the blowing parts lol.

Might have to do with a certain Xenophobe XD

Kiro, for the most part, hated her guts, and Retro tries to dance around the issue sometimes instead of letting them come to a head over it.

We're at an impasse because Kiro being...not loner(?) would be out of character, hence why he doesn't tend to get caught up in any of the more jovial things that happen, and on Sagisō's part, she hasn't developed enough of a romantic interest to actually pursue him in spite of that.

Taji analyzing the Raikage's decisions

tenor.gif

She makes a valid point though. I don't think the increased regenerative powers are unique to the Nine-Tails, but they might be since Naruto had the Yang half and the Yang chakra was stated to be abundant in life force or something. How Biju chakra would affect the body if used to fuel medical ninjutsu is something we'd need to debate lel.

Taji analyzing the Raikage's decisions

tenor.gif

She makes a valid point though. I don't think the increased regenerative powers are unique to the Nine-Tails, but they might be since Naruto had the Yang half and the Yang chakra was stated to be abundant in life force or something. How Biju chakra would affect the body if used to fuel medical ninjutsu is something we'd need to debate lel.

The reason Rika was picked as host is quite simply actually, her family is bread to be hosts of the Tailed Beast just in the event the current line and are able to handle the burden. I play it off that one needs a special clan or a family line that is able to handle the physical toll of holding in a beast like the Uzumaki for Konoha. Her pacifist nature is something Ay is aware of and something he hopes to work out of her system which is why she will get the "honor" to compete in the Chunin Exams. With Darui being supervisor for her in the lead up to it.

An exercise in learning the necessity for combat.

The reason Rika was picked as host is quite simply actually, her family is bread to be hosts of the Tailed Beast just in the event the current line and are able to handle the burden. I play it off that one needs a special clan or a family line that is able to handle the physical toll of holding in a beast like the Uzumaki for Konoha. Her pacifist nature is something Ay is aware of and something he hopes to work out of her system which is why she will get the "honor" to compete in the Chunin Exams. With Darui being supervisor for her in the lead up to it.

An exercise in learning the necessity for combat.
Well, that was an interesting way to play it off. Though does that supersede the canon explanation of the person being related to the Kage?

I'm asking primarily to determine if a strong Clan being needed to handle the burden is just a Kumo belief or otherwise. Since there aren't any actual requirements for being the Jinchuriki. Also, in the case that it is a Kumo belief you might want to work Henshina into it to cover potential contradictions.

Re my latest post:

https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Ruka (Ruka)

https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Genji (Genji)

Well, that was an interesting way to play it off. Though does that supersede the canon explanation of the person being related to the Kage?

I'm asking primarily to determine if a strong Clan being needed to handle the burden is just a Kumo belief or otherwise. Since there aren't any actual requirements for being the Jinchuriki. Also, in the case that it is a Kumo belief you might want to work Henshina into it to cover potential contradictions.

Re my latest post:

So that’s why Ruka was in your signature.

Re my latest post:

I...did explain it? I've mentioned many times that Rika's family was the secondary family line on reserve in case the current line (Henshina's) either ran though succession or was out of action for whatever reason. Which given that Henshina was willing to run away from Kumo a needed reserve felt reasonable.

As for related to the Kage. That doesn't explain Fu, Han, Roshi etc. AKA a bunch of people not related to their Kage. So whether or not it is just a Kumo belief remains to be seen.

I...did explain it? I've mentioned many times that Rika's family was the secondary family line on reserve in case the current line (Henshina's) either ran though succession or was out of action for whatever reason. Which given that Henshina was willing to run away from Kumo a needed reserve felt reasonable.

As for related to the Kage. That doesn't explain Fu, Han, Roshi etc. AKA a bunch of people not related to their Kage. So whether or not it is just a Kumo belief remains to be seen.
Hmm...must've missed it. My bad.

Fu is odd, I don't even know how Taki managed to get a hold of a Biju. As far as canon goes, their Kage is a Chunin, and I don't recall seeing any Jonin members of the village. I digress though, you're right in saying the explanation isn't consistent across the board, I was just querying how that explanation fit into AU lore or what have you.

Finally I'm done... @.@:angel:

Updated character list, for the first page, with almost everyone and their mother. Other than the characters who earned chūnin from the exams, I kept everything else from spoiling too much for a new reader. Basically how the list would've looked like at the start of the RP. Also went through the trouble of linking almost every bio I could. Even the irrelevant ones lel. Unfortunately, it's not in alphabetical order so please forgive me for that. If a character should be added/edited or a link needs to be changed, let me know. When I stop being lazy and find some more time, I'll try to finish up the table of contents I started awhile back for the RP. So yeah, you should totally put this up there (some credit would be 8)) when you get the chance @Shen: King of the Mist XD :D

Hidden Leaf:
Raiku Uchiha - Genin
Taiyo Akugami - Genin
Shizi Sarutobi - Genin
Katsuo Ikeda - Chūnin
Chikao Uchiha - Genin
Haru Hyūga - Genin
Ryo Yamanaka - Genin
Furījia Hyūga - Genin
Hinagiku Hyūga - Clan Head/Anbu Captain
Rākusupā Hyūga - Trained By Clan
Kilka Nakashima - Genin
Lily Uchiha* - Genin
Yusa Uchiha* - Genin
Lako Hatsumi - Genin
Zarus - Genin
Shura Hyūga - Chūnin
Zino Hyūga - Genin
Takato Nara - Genin
Aisha Inuzuka (Technically) - Genin
Shiho Hyūga - Genin
Keichi Hayate - Genin
Harmony Uchiha - Genin
Senji Yoshida - Genin
Emil Uchiha - Anbu
Akihiko "Aki-Aki" Akimichi - Genin
Daichi Nara - Clan Head
Masa Aburame - Clan Head
Hisao Inuzuka - Clan Head
Osamu Akimichi - Clan Head
Asuka Sarutobi - Jōnin
Ichiko Ikeda - Jōnin
Kaori Hyūga - Jōnin
Shu Hyūga - Jōnin
Amaya Uzumaki - Nine Tails Jinchuriki/Root
Susei Akugami - Academy
Senshu Uchiha - Jōnin

Sakura Haruno - Genin
Ino Yamanaka - Genin
Minato Namikaze - Fourth Hokage
Tsunade Senju - Sannin
Danzo Shimura - Leaf Elder
Kakashi Hatake - Jōnin
Fugaku Uchiha - Clan Head
Inoichi Yamanaka - Clan Head
Jiraiya - Sannin
Genma Shiranui - Hokage Bodyguard/Jōnin
Natsu Hyūga - Hyūga Maid
Shizune - Jōnin
Asuma Sarutobi - Jōnin
Homura Mitokado - Leaf Elder
Koharu Utatane - Leaf Elder
Yashiro Uchiha - Jōnin
Tekka Uchiha - Jōnin
Inabi Uchiha - Jōnin
Itachi Uchiha - Anbu
Izumi Uchiha - Chūnin
Shisui Uchiha - Anbu
Anko Mitarashi - Jōnin
Ibiki Morino - Tokubetsū Jōnin
Iroha Hyūga - Jōnin
Kō Hyūga - Jōnin
Hoheto Hyūga - Jōnin
Tokuma Hyūga - Tokubetsū Jōnin
Might Guy - Jōnin
Kurenai Yuhi - Jōnin
Hidden Mist:
Kai Yuki - Genin
Kiro Uchiha - Chūnin
Kanshi Yuki* - One Tails Jinchuriki/Chūnin
Tsuki Yuki - Genin
Hyōryūgetsu Hōzuki - Genin
Shōshitsugetsu Hōzuki - Clan Head
Glaciona Yuki - Genin
Jin Yuki - Clan Head
Hama Yuki - Jōnin

Mei Terumī - Fifth Mizukage
Chino Chinoike - Jōnin
Ao - Jōnin
Ruka - Medical Ninja
Genji - Mist Elder

Hidden Stone:

Tomiko Usagi - Genin
Mori Utamara - Genin
Wushu "Wu" Nobu - Four Tails Jinchuriki
Kasumi Utamara - Jōnin
Iwao Utamara - Jōnin
Kuro Usagi
Atsuko Usagi
Naomi
Ren
Mio
Miu
Jirou

Ōnoki - Third Tsuchikage
Guren - Jōnin
Kurotsuchi - Jōnin

Hidden Cloud:

Kenji Satoru - Genin
Katsuo Ikeda (Technically) - Chūnin
Sora Paneru - Genin
Rika Yuriko - Genin
Henshina Yotsuki - 8 Tails Jinchuriki/Jōnin
Taji Kuramoto - Genin
Aesir - Leader of the Valkyries/Jōnin
Valkyries - Jōnin

Ay - Fourth Raikage
Darui - Jōnin
Samui - Jōnin

Hidden Sand:
Madoka Tadashi - Genin
Hashima Jabi* - Genin
Yasu Tsubasa - Genin
Sema Hakiro - Genin
Aeryun Huene - Genin
Arashi Yome - Jōnin

Rasa - Fourth Kazekage
Lady Chiyo - Jōnin
Pakura - Jōnin
Baki - Jōnin

Hidden Rain:
Azumi Noriko - Chūnin
Michi "Reaver" Huro - Genin

Hidden Sound:

Zaku Abumi - Chūnin
Kou - ???
Kabuto - Jōnin
Orochimaru - Sannin
AU Tayuya - Sound 4
AU Yukimaru - 3 Tails Jinchuriki
AU Kin - 6 Tails Jinchuriki
Jirōbō - Sound 4
Kimimaro - Sound 5
Kidōmaro - Sound 4
Dosu Kinuta - Genin

Nadeshiko:

Sagisō Ajisai (36th Ranked Heavenly Skillful Star | Prodigal Wanderer) - Genin
Báiyǎn Liánhuā (27th Ranked Sword Star | Pertinacious Celestial) - Nadeshiko Princess/Genin
Amari Kanezane (13th Ranked Solitary Star | Flowery Monk) - Genin
Koki'o Kaneshun (35th Ranked Crying Star | Twin-Tailed Scorpion) - Genin
[URL="https://pokecharms.com/threads/naruto-au-rp-discussion.18973/page-637#post-710705"]Hisui Yasotoro[/URL] (30th Ranked Earthly Skillful Star | Jade Armed Craftsman) - Blacksmith
Mudān Hua Wang (5th Ranked Brave Star | Bewildering Blade) - Anbu Captain

Hidden Waterfall:
Setchi Hagoromo - Genin

Hidden Grass:
Oniyuri Uzumaki - Genin

Rogue Ninja:
Seiun Yasei - Unranked Chūnin
Maka Tenryō - 2 Tails Jinchuriki
Okubyo - 5 Tails Jinchuriki
Absurd Obsurd - Unranked Jōnin

Akatuski:
Damos
Misa Yamanaka
Kari
Zetsu
Nagato
Deidara
Yahiko
Konan
Sasori
Kakuzu
Hidan

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb

Updated character list, for the first page, with almost everyone and their mother. Other than the characters who earned chūnin from the exams, I kept everything else from spoiling too much for a new reader. Basically how the list would've looked like at the start of the RP. Also went through the trouble of linking almost every bio I could. Even the irrelevant ones lel. Unfortunately, it's not in alphabetical order so please forgive me for that. If a character should be added/edited or a link needs to be changed, let me know. When I stop being lazy and find some more time, I'll try to finish up the table of contents I started awhile back for the RP. So yeah, you should totally put this up there (some credit would be 8)) when you get the chance @Shen: King of the Mist XD :D

Hidden Leaf:
Taiyo Akugami - Genin
Raiku Uchiha - Genin
Shizi Sarutobi - Genin
Katsuo Ikeda - Chūnin
Chikao Uchiha - Genin
Haru Hyūga - Genin
Ryo Yamanaka - Genin
Furījia Hyūga - Genin
Kilka Nakashima - Genin
Lily Uchiha* - Genin
Yusa Uchiha* - Genin
Lako Hatsumi - Genin
Zarus - Genin
Shura Hyūga - Chūnin
Zino Hyūga - Genin
Takato Nara - Genin
Shiho Hyūga - Genin
Keichi Hayate - Genin
Harmony Uchiha - Genin
Senji Yoshida - Genin
Emil Uchiha - Anbu
Daichi Nara - Clan Head
Masa Aburame - Clan Head
Asuka Sarutobi - Jōnin
Ichiko Ikeda - Jōnin
Kaori Hyūga - Jōnin
Shu Hyūga - Jōnin
Susei Akugami - Academy
Senshu Uchiha - Jōnin

Sakura Haruno - Genin
Ino Yamanaka - Genin
Tsunade Senju - Sannin
Kakashi Hatake - Jōnin
Jiraiya - Sannin
Natsu Hyūga - Hyūga Maid
Shizune - Jōnin
Asuma Sarutobi - Jōnin
Yashiro Uchiha - Jōnin
Tekka Uchiha - Jōnin
Inabi Uchiha - Jōnin
Itachi Uchiha - Anbu
Izumi Uchiha - Chūnin
Shisui Uchiha - Anbu
Anko Mitarashi - Jōnin
Iroha Hyūga - Jōnin
Kō Hyūga - Jōnin
Hoheto Hyūga - Jōnin
Might Guy - Jōnin
Kurenai Yuhi - Jōnin
Hidden Mist:
Kai Yuki - Genin
Kiro Uchiha - Chūnin
Tsuki Yuki - Genin
Glaciona Yuki - Genin
Arashi Jabi - Chūnin
Jin Yuki - Clan Head
Hama Yuki - Jōnin

Chino Chinoike - Jōnin
Ao - Jōnin
Ruka - Medical Ninja
Genji - Mist Elder

Hidden Stone:

Tomiko Usagi - Genin
Mori Utamara - Genin
Kasumi Utamara - Jōnin
Iwao Utamara - Jōnin
Kuro Usagi
Atsuko Usagi
Naomi
Ren
Mio
Miu
Jirou

Ōnoki - Third Tsuchikage
Guren - Jōnin
Kurotsuchi - Jōnin

Hidden Cloud:

Kenji Satoru - Genin
Sora Paneru - Genin
Rika Yuriko - Genin
Taji Kuramoto - Genin
Valkyries - Jōnin

Ay - Fourth Raikage
Darui - Jōnin
Samui - Jōnin

Hidden Sand:
Madoka Tadashi - Genin
Hashima Jabi* - Genin
Yasu Tsubasa - Genin
Sema Hakiro - Genin
Aeryun Huene - Genin

Rasa - Fourth Kazekage
Lady Chiyo - Jōnin
Pakura - Jōnin
Baki - Jōnin

Hidden Rain:
Azumi Noriko - Chūnin

Hidden Sound:

Zaku Abumi - Chūnin
Kou - ???
Kabuto - Jōnin
Orochimaru - Sannin
AU Tayuya - Sound 4
Jirōbō - Sound 4
Kimimaro - Sound 5
Kidōmaro - Sound 4
Dosu Kinuta - Genin

Nadeshiko:

Sagisō Ajisai (36th Ranked Skillful Star | Prodigal Wanderer) - Genin
Báiyǎn Liánhuā (27th Ranked Sword Star | Pertinacious Celestial) - Nadeshiko Princess/Genin

Hidden Waterfall:
Setchi Hagoromo - Genin

Hidden Grass:
Oniyuri Uzumaki - Genin

Rogue Ninja:

Akatuski:
Damos
Misa Yamanaka
Kari
Zetsu
Nagato
Deidara
Yahiko
Konan
Sasori
Kakuzu
Hidan

Amazing work real proud of you retro!

Hidden Leaf:
Raiku Uchiha - Genin
Taiyo Akugami - Genin
Shizi Sarutobi - Genin
Katsuo Ikeda - Chūnin
Chikao Uchiha - Genin
Haru Hyūga - Genin
Ryo Yamanaka - Genin
Furījia Hyūga - Genin
Kilka Nakashima - Genin
Lily Uchiha* - Genin
Yusa Uchiha* - Genin
Lako Hatsumi - Genin
Zarus - Genin
Shura Hyūga - Chūnin
Zino Hyūga - Genin
Takato Nara - Genin
Shiho Hyūga - Genin
Keichi Hayate - Genin
Harmony Uchiha - Genin
Senji Yoshida - Genin
Emil Uchiha - Anbu
Daichi Nara - Clan Head
Masa Aburame - Clan Head
Asuka Sarutobi - Jōnin
Ichiko Ikeda - Jōnin
Kaori Hyūga - Jōnin
Shu Hyūga - Jōnin
Susei Akugami - Academy
Senshu Uchiha - Jōnin

Sakura Haruno - Genin
Ino Yamanaka - Genin
Tsunade Senju - Sannin
Kakashi Hatake - Jōnin
Jiraiya - Sannin
Natsu Hyūga - Hyūga Maid
Shizune - Jōnin
Asuma Sarutobi - Jōnin
Yashiro Uchiha - Jōnin
Tekka Uchiha - Jōnin
Inabi Uchiha - Jōnin
Itachi Uchiha - Anbu
Izumi Uchiha - Chūnin
Shisui Uchiha - Anbu
Anko Mitarashi - Jōnin
Iroha Hyūga - Jōnin
Kō Hyūga - Jōnin
Hoheto Hyūga - Jōnin
Might Guy - Jōnin
Kurenai Yuhi - Jōnin
Hidden Mist:
Kai Yuki - Genin
Kiro Uchiha - Chūnin
Tsuki Yuki - Genin
Glaciona Yuki - Genin
Jin Yuki - Clan Head
Hama Yuki - Jōnin

Chino Chinoike - Jōnin
Ao - Jōnin
Ruka - Medical Ninja
Genji - Mist Elder

Hidden Stone:

Tomiko Usagi - Genin
Mori Utamara - Genin
Kasumi Utamara - Jōnin
Iwao Utamara - Jōnin
Kuro Usagi
Atsuko Usagi
Naomi
Ren
Mio
Miu
Jirou

Ōnoki - Third Tsuchikage
Guren - Jōnin
Kurotsuchi - Jōnin

Hidden Cloud:

Kenji Satoru - Genin
Sora Paneru - Genin
Rika Yuriko - Genin
Taji Kuramoto - Genin
Valkyries - Jōnin

Ay - Fourth Raikage
Darui - Jōnin
Samui - Jōnin

Hidden Sand:
Madoka Tadashi - Genin
Hashima Jabi* - Genin
Yasu Tsubasa - Genin
Sema Hakiro - Genin
Aeryun Huene - Genin
Arashi Yome - Jōnin

Rasa - Fourth Kazekage
Lady Chiyo - Jōnin
Pakura - Jōnin
Baki - Jōnin

Hidden Rain:
Azumi Noriko - Chūnin

Hidden Sound:

Zaku Abumi - Chūnin
Kou - ???
Kabuto - Jōnin
Orochimaru - Sannin
AU Tayuya - Sound 4
Jirōbō - Sound 4
Kimimaro - Sound 5
Kidōmaro - Sound 4
Dosu Kinuta - Genin

Nadeshiko:

Sagisō Ajisai (36th Ranked Skillful Star | Prodigal Wanderer) - Genin

Hidden Waterfall:
Setchi Hagoromo - Genin

Hidden Grass:
Oniyuri Uzumaki - Genin

Rogue Ninja:

Akatuski: