• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Managed to find this
All in all the 5 Great Ninja villages (except Suna) are recognized powerhouse with a plethora of characters and several who are extremely powerful. They are pretty good villages to join if you want a more casual playthrough of the game, you'll have strong backing and plenty of clans to choose from, each with their own unique Hiden or Kekkei Genkai which are all powerful in their own right. The Great Nations are Konoha, Kumo, Iwa, Kiri, Suna

Konohagakure/Village Hidden in the Leaves

Pros
-
Best Medical Ninja in the World
-Has all the special eyeballs
-Strength in numbers

Cons
-Literally, every other nation hates your guts for some reason or another
-Your unique abilities...aren't really unique, you can get them through some convoluted backstory or just by asking nicely
-If 5 invasions happened, more than likely 6 of them happened in Konoha.

Sunagakure/Village Hidden in the Sand

Ummm, not gonna say much about this one I'll skip straight to the Pros/Cons

Pros
-You have Pakura
-You have top-tier medical ninja
-You have a very versatile battle style in Puppet Control

Cons
-Everyone is gonna treat you like fodder, your village has no real showings of strength in the anime
-Besides Pakura's Scorch Release, and the Kazekage's Sand control...there aren't really any other unique abilities in your village...besides one
-Your most elite military brigade is a bunch of grown adults controlling puppets on strings.
-Your village is kinda known for sending it's most powerful shinobi to their deaths...just saying

Kirigakure/Village Hidden in the Mist

Oh boy.

Pros.
-You're home to the single greatest cult in Rp history
-A village that actually keeps their secret techniques secret
-Your sense of patriotism is almost unholy in nature

Cons.
-You're home to the single greatest cult in RP history
-You're probably gonna get caught up in a Mist Civil War
-If your clan isn't original from the Mist, you're probably a slave in all but name
-You're probably gonna need to learn the rules of the cult or risk being assaulted on the streets for crimes that are almost ridiculous,

-If you take romantic interest to anyone outside the Mist you'll probably be arrested for bestiality or something

Iwagakure/ Village Hidden in the Stone

Pros.
-Ummm...explosion release?

Cons.
-
your leader is a bit unscrupulous but that's about it. It's a pretty middling village all things considers.

Kumogakure/Village Hidden in the Clouds

Pros.
-Sorry, there aren't really any pros to choosing this village above the rest.

Cons.
-You're the root of all evil, every tragic backstory was probably caused by your fellow shinobi who 11/10 times are out kidnapping children.

Otogakure/ Village Hidden in the Sound

Pros.
-You've got the power of technology on your side!
-You've got more Kekkei Genkai than most villages know what to do with

Cons.
-Your boss is an immortal pedophile with a very unhealthy interest in stealing your body to prolong his life
-Your boss is the scourge of the earth, and all 5 Great Nations probably have kill-on-sight orders with your face on them by proxy

Nadeshiko

Pros.
-You get kickass nicknames

Cons.
-The whole you lose to a guy you have to marry them

Amegakure

Pros.
-Your leader is probably the single strongest shinobi in the RP atm

Cons.
-most people in your village fanatically worship the animated corpse used by your leader for daily activities.

========================================================

The other villages also...don't have much going for them that you couldn't really get through other means.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Now here’s the second one I control. This one is called...

Otogakure. (Village hidden in the sound):

A highly shady village, often spread as several dark hideouts used for experimentation on humans with biological and technological augmentations. This small but strong village is lead by one of the most wanted and most powerful of criminals in all of naruto: Orochimaru. Using this edge, they subdue their opponents and use terrorist tactics and deadly, disturbing ways of achieving victory. Currently at war with Kohona (village hidden in the leaves)

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
@OmnipotentOnion

So these are the major nations in the RP

Konoha
Kumo
Iwa
Kiri
Suna
Oto
Ame
Hasa

We'll start with the description of Konohagakure (Village Hidden in the Leaves)

and it'll be done by their Leader the Hokage, controlled by @Retro Master
rip I like how Kyuu put a schedule out to talk about and no one actually followed it lol. also I was catching up on likes because I didn't realize I stopped getting alerts and I only read one message the entire time. It just happened to be this lol
Sagiso's Maid Arc

I control the village of Iwagakure, also known as Iwa or the Hidden Stone Village. Iwa lives up to its name by being located among many rocky mountain ridges that form a natural stronghold of which the inhabitants are very proud. The infrastructure of the village is built from much of the surrounding rock and stone, shaped into tower-like structures that are inter-connected by a network of bridges. A section of the village is occupied by slums due to the less than stellar economy, but this harsh environment has shaped the villagers and ninja into people with an attitude as hard as rock. If Iwa-nin get an order from the Tsuchikage, they will folllow it without hesitation until they die, even if the Tsuchikage is newly appointed.

Most ninja utilise Earth Style jutsu, although the kekkei genkai for Explosion Release is common enough for there to be an Explosion Corps. Iwa fought Konoha in the Third Great Ninja War and lost, causing a generation of ninja to harbor hatred against Konoha. The current Tsuchikage, Onoki, wields the incredibly powerful Dust Release kekkei genkai which is capable of reducing anything and anyone to dust. A notable clan of Iwa is the Kamizuru clan, a bee using clan that used to be pretty famous in Iwa until the Aburame clan of Konoha mopped the floor with them. Nowadays the clan is a lot smaller and lost almost the entirety of its fame back during the days of their peak.

Iwa-nin are generally proud and ambitious, wanting to be the best that they can be for their village and themselves. Due to this, Iwa has one of the strongest military forces, tying with Kumo. (If you ignore the fodder characters of course.) Many villages have been on Iwa's bad side and Iwa is on the bad side of just as many villages if not more. Suna's close proximity with Iwa has led to numerous conflicts that go on to this day in the form of border skirmishes, in the Second Great Ninja War Iwa fought Suna and Konoha, in the Third Great Ninja War Iwa faced Konoha again and Kiri got backstabbed during a joint mission with Iwa to obtain info from Kumo in what is now known as the Tragedy of Yosuga Pass.

It’ll take too long for me to describe the grand history and description of Konoha so like here’s a link:

https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Konohagakure (Konohagakure)

Major differences are Uchiha Massacre didn’t happen yet and Minato lived while the third Hokage, Naruto, and Kushina still died. Other than that, the invasion from Otogakure still happened after the exams and Orochimaru and Minato basically both took each other out. Current Hokage is still Tsunade. After that, they send a group of genin to chase the escaping Sound and only brought back two prisoners, Kiro Uchiha and Tayuya. Recently we just finished the mission to capture the eight tails and now we’re about to start the winter festival.

Clans:

Uchiha - Arguably the most notorious and well known clan in both the series and real life. You’ve probably seen or heard of some of these guys and their special eyes. The sharingan. A powerful dojutsu which can also evolve with different patterns.

79du.gif

Only has two OC’s. However, a tragic fate does await all of them.

Hyūga - Devilish traitors Noble clan that’s arguably as powerful as the Uchiha. (Probably more broken in this AU tbh) They’re a clan with a ton of power in the village. They also have a dojutsu called the byakugan which basically grants 360 degrees X-Ray vision.

c1O.gif

They have at least 5 OCs but is an extremely developed clan here thanks to @kyuukestu

https://pokecharms.com/works/section-4-shinobi-nobility-entry-1-konohagakures-hyuga-clan.49736/

Nara Clan: Basically a bunch of lazy geniuses. They specialize in shadow possession which can basically paralyze their opponent if they get trapped.

79fU.gif

Currently only one OC led by @Godjacob

Other clans:

Sarutobi - Specialize in Fire release. Clan of the third hokage.

Yamanaka - Specialize in mind transfer. Like they can basically go hop into other minds for a short duration and even control them.

Akimichi - A bunch of fat people who love to eat food. They specialize in human enlargement.

Inuzuka - They have their own dog partners and have amazing smell. Efficient scouts and hunters.

Aburame - Known for their use of insects. Like a ton of insects live inside their body and can come out to fight. Extremely dangerous and according to some people, can beat even the most op of abilities.

Anyways, that’s only like a brief description of all of them. Sorry if it’s trashy lel

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-15_11-12-11.gif
    upload_2019-11-15_11-12-11.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
Last edited:
They also have a dojutsu called the byakugan which basically grants 360 degrees X-Ray vision.
359 X-ray microscopic telescopic dynamic vision, thank you very much. I'd add heat vision too if the sourced reference didn't look so sus.

As an aside note techniques which are known only to a Clan are called Hiden or hidden techniques, while genetically inherited traits are called kekkei genkai or bloodline limit.

Ah, well it seems I forgot to explain the clans fo the mist.

The Yuki Clan:
D11FB58B-E675-4873-889A-DA962E1E1D10.gif

Using the power of ice and water, they can freely bend them and manipulate them to their will, even walking into ice and meshing with it. Considered on par with powerful clans such as the Hyuga and Uchiha. Lead the Xenophobic Movment.

Hozuki: can bend their body like water, turning into puddles at will and have biological abnormalities such as changing their chemical makeup to condense salt on their bodies, slip through pin sized holes, amongst a few other skills

Kaguya: Capable of bending bones in their body to become harder than steel, this extinct clan was legendary for creating fields of bone and being neigh unstoppable to standard ways of warfare.

HÜ: a twisted, vile clan that can bend their own biological bodies and other organic substances. Skilled Hü can bend the bodies of the enemy as well. Virtually immortal age wise due to being able to hijack the bodies of other and weave their structure into them, anyone can be a hü. Anyone.

Hozuki: can bend their body like water, turning into puddles at will and have biological abnormalities such as changing their chemical makeup to condense salt on their bodies, slip through pin sized holes, amongst a few other skills
Rather than bend their bodies, better put their Secret Technique turns their body into Water granting them all the abilities that come with being amorphous. Some members of the Clan mix their water with some other liquid or substance to create entirely unique blends and techniques. They most notably possess the ability to merge and take control of bodies of water. Their ability, however, leaves them extremely weak to lightning style.

Making his way through the Sand Village, Rasa looked around at the various bright sceneries presented to him. From the children busy playing on the streets to the adults moving from place to place, either working or just to have fun. A slight gust of wind picked up a bit of sand in a swirly motion before blowing off into the wall of a nearby building. A small smirk appeared on the Kazekage’s face, this was the village he has worked so hard to maintain, but that wasn’t all the only side of his beloved village.

Arriving at a much... gloomier part of the village, the scenery completely changed, as did Rasa’s expression. The streets were dirty and full of old houses and building, some of which are even falling apart. The area was not filled with the laugh of children or the gossips of workers on their breaks, instead a dead silence was looming in the air. The streets were barren, spare for the few unfortunate souls who are finding themselves homeless. A sanitary mess was in front of passing spectators. Rasa lowered his gaze his smirk completely faded from his face, this sight reminded him of what he has yet to accomplish as Kazekage, a bright future for everyone in his nation.

This describes the social environment of the sand nation, hope this helps.

Konohagakure Winter Festival Event List

• Cooking Competition
    • Participants:
      • Shura
      • Sagisō
  • Concert
    • Participants:
      • Sagisō
      • Tayuya
  • Tournament
    • Participants:
      • Sagisō
      • Katsuo
      • Raiku/Kiro (Pending confirmation)
      • Shura
      • Shiho
      • Amari
      • Bobo
      • Taiyo
  • Dinner
    • Participants:
      • Hokage
      • Clan Heads
Would the fireworks count as an event? Seems like it will happen at around the same time as dinner or after.

I'm not sure. It's not an event I've really 'slotted' in, so we'd probably need to talk with Koop about how it's supposed to go down. It happens in the same general time-frame...though. Yea, I suppose it would be an event onto itself.
Well speaking of dinner, Hinagiku ever send in that report or is she waiting to disclose the information to everyone at the dinner? I know you said Kiro could write but like nah lel

There’s also Takato’s which I don’t know if he actually sent it in after he was done writing it.

Is Xeno Purging an Event?
View attachment 763506
If the Yuki want to pull up like last time then sure lmao

Well speaking of dinner, Hinagiku ever send in that report or is she waiting to disclose the information to everyone at the dinner? I know you said Kiro could write but like nah lel

There’s also Takato’s which I don’t know if he actually sent it in after he was done writing it.
I meant that Kiro should write a report, as in, it wasn't a request but an order lol. But if he doesn't write one that's fine as well.

On the topic of Takato's report, then...meh.

I gave Hina IC motivations that allowed her to act in concert with OC interests. Takato is, of course, free to interpret her actions however he will. She didn't intentionally leave him with Kiro and Tayuya, nor did she intentionally form a Hyūga team, she didn't do anything that wasn't in the interest of the village in some respect, and if Tsunade wants an account of what happened then it's simple. She took a calculated risk which didn't pay-off as she would've hoped.

I could not, for the life of me figure out how to phrase that last part better, so I'll have to just add some exposition here.

For one, I suppose you can call this, and probably every post with Furījia up till the end of the Chūnin exams, as the finale for her character arc. Well, the first part of it.

The changes in her thinking come from a conversation she accidentally overheard between Kiro and Sagisō which will take place during the hunting trip interlude. I have a pretty good idea of how that conversation is gonna go, having discussed it with Retro already, but the take away here is that, as a result of that conversation, and particularly the fact that Sagisō seemed to agree with the notion that One's individuality and feelings must sometimes be compromised to properly carry out the role that they've been assigned, Furījia has resolved herself to do just that.

She's going to act as The Hyūga Heiress and not as Furījia, I'm hoping I can write a somewhat convincing portrayal of this, as these two aspects of her are supposed to clash a bit. I'll have to see how it goes, but this is going to be the most character growth she'll go through for a while, and it's going to result in a direct change to her personality.

It's my way of correcting the misimpressions of her that I seem to have created, while also working it into the overall growth that I had in mind for her.

I used some symbolism and parallels in that post, mostly with the Sun and the way I tried to describe the light and shadows played across her face. The light at the end illuminating her face (i.e. no more shadows) was representative of her being not as downcast henceforth, but the window planes between her and the sun itself are sorta representative of distortion. She's moving forward, but on the wrong path, so to speak.

Speaking to the Sun itself; the rising sun is a symbol of The beginning of good things

and Hyūga means A place under the sun

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
@OmnipotentOnion currently Hasagakure is a village called Nadeshiko and its an amazoness village where we have 108 "stars" each with a title and a specific title. The village is an all-female village, that is very focused on having strong individual warriors. The village is mostly nomadic and the individual kunoichi are often not in the village. The kunoichis are often looking for strong partners that would be able to beat them in a fight so that they can basically breed strong children. The female children grow into the next generation of Kunoichi while the males... well no one really knows what happens to them. The 108 stars are based on the 108 stars of destiny from water margin and if you do end up joining, Kyuu has a list of the stars that are available. We currently have two rpers in the village, myself and Kyuu. We are not a very big village, certainly not one of the 5 major villages, but we have a lot of strong kunoichis and are making a name for ourselves. I'm sure Kyuu is going to fill in a lot of gaps that I forgot because I'm tired, but that is a basic description of Hasa.

Name: Senji Yoshida
Village: Konohagakure
Jutsu type: Leans toward Taijutsu and Kenjutsu (wields a daisho); has an affinity towards fire
Description: Senji has short black hair messily brushed to the right along with dim grey eyes. With a slightly tan skin tone, he is rather well-built, and he has a scar going down the right side of his neck along with his Konohagakure headband around his forehead. He wears a black haori with crimson swirl patterns over a black collared shirt, trousers, and sandals.
Bio: Always having an affinity to learn martial arts, Senji underwent grueling training under the tutelage of several martial arts masters in order to later on develop his own unique fighting style. Despite his ambition and devotion to martial arts, he simply strives to become stronger in order to provide the best service he can in protecting his village.
Likes: Fighting strong opponents (especially those stronger than himself), reading, and running
Dislikes: Apathetic and arrogant people
Missions completed: 7 (3-C, 4-D)

pleasepleaseplease let me know if there's anything I should change lmao; I am beyond open to any suggestions for revision

Last edited:

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Name: Senji Yoshida
Village: Konohagakure
Jutsu type: Leans toward Taijutsu and Bukijutsu
Description: Senji has short black hair messily brushed to the right along with dim grey eyes. With a slightly tan skin tone, he is rather well-built, and he has a scar going down the right side of his neck along with his Konohagakure headband around his forehead. He wears a black haori with crimson swirl patterns over a black collared shirt, trousers, and sandals.
Bio: Always having an affinity to learn martial arts, Senji underwent grueling training under the tutelage of several martial arts masters in order to later on develop his own unique fighting style. Despite his ambition and devotion to martial arts, he simply strives to become stronger in order to provide the best service he can in protecting his village.
Likes: Fighting strong opponents (especially those stronger than himself), reading, and running
Dislikes: Apathetic and arrogant people
Missions completed: 7 (3-C, 4-D)

pleasepleaseplease let me know if there's anything I should change lmao; I am beyond open to any suggestions for revision
You might want to add in a chakra nature for your character. They can come in the form of fire, water, wind, earth, lightning, yin and yang. You don't have to use the chakra nature a ton but might be good to know.
This might also help
https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Nature_Transformation (Nature Transformation)

Full Name: Furījia Hyūga
Furee jia

Hyu gah
Furījia: Freesia Flower — 'Childish', Innocence, Friendship

Hyūga: 'A place in the sun'
Origin: Hanakobata (Flower Language)
Title: Hyūga Heiress,
Birthday: April 5th

Western: Aries

Eastern: N/A
Body type: Ectomorph; lean with difficulty building muscle

Height: 147 cm | 4 ft 10 inch

Weight: 85 lbs

Eye Colour: Cyan

Hair Colour: Black (Jet-black)

Blood Type: A

Skin-tone: Tanned

Complexion: Type V (Tan Brown that rarely burns and tans easily)

Undertones: Cool
27B-25-28 (Inches)

Cup Size: 27B 

Shape: Tear Drop-shaped
Waist Girth: 25 (inches)
Hip Girth: 28 (inches)
Laterality:Left-Lateral (Inborn)

Handedness: Left-Handed (Inborn)

Footedness: Left-Footed (Inborn)

Ocular Dominance: Left-dominance

Laterality — One's preferred side of their body.
Ocular Dominance — Eye with greater visual prowess.
Caged Bird Seal — Hyūga Clan Juinjutsu

An 'X' shaped curse mark displayed on the outside of her left thigh.
Phobias: Expectations,
Hinagiku Hyūga
Sagisō Ajisai
Shura Hyūga
Shiho Hyūga
Taiyo Akugami
Sakura Haruno
Enemies: None
Bosses: None
Followers: None

Hinagiku Hyuga
Sagiso Ajisai
Rivals: N/A
Wardrobe:
Her hair was styled, two large, looping twin-tails hung on her shoulders, and down her back the remaining strands of hair were gathered into a single braid that hung low. Through the focal points of her twin tails, a duo of large hair needles was pierced, their tips sparkling with a sharp, cold, light.

She wore a deep blue dress, which ended in a flared skirt the edges fringed with all the frills and flair of a mini-skirt. Intertwining blue and white threads created a ring of thunderbolts woven along the outskirts of the dress's skirt. Wrapped around her waist, was a large ribbon, tied into a bow whose ends flourished luxuriously -the threads of it's making were a deep, stormy grey. To top it all off, the finishing touch to her ensemble, a mini-vest hung over her shoulders, its threads strewed from the inky depths of the abyss.
Equipment:
The spear’s segments are interlocked with chains and the whole thing can be quickly broken down into a pair of nunchaku and then reassembled. The name Raiju, meaning lightning beast, was given to the spear after Furījia had become well accustomed to battling with the lightning cloaked weapon.

After watching one of the previous chūnin exams and seeing a suna-nin wielding magnet release, she spent the next two years honing her lightning chakra into a pseudo magnet release which she can attach to her spear. When the spear is in its segmented form, the repulsion between its segments can be used to increase the speed at which it descends.
A pair of silver needles that can be charged with chakra and used as miniature lightning rods for jutsu.

Lovers: None
Marital Status: Single
Sex Life: non-existent
Love Types:
(Scale of 1 to 5; With lower numbers showing greater amounts of love.)

• Eros (passionate love): 2.25
  • Ludus (game-playing love): 5.0
  • Storge (friendship love): 2.0
  • Pragma (logical, "shopping list" love): 2.25
  • Mania (possessive, dependent love): 2.5
  • Agape (all-giving, selfless love): 1.75
Turn-Ons: N/A
Turn Offs: N/A
Position: N/A
Plays: N/A
Fetishes: N/A
Virginity: In-tact
Dislikes: Rubber, vegetables
Temperament:

The Sanguine-Melancholy is driven by two temperament needs. The primary need is to be accepted socially. The secondary need is to do things right. Either need may dominate their behavior depending on the requirements of the situation.

When the Sanguine and the Melancholy natural tendencies are combined, it produces a people-person who is sensitive, creative, and detail-oriented. The Sanguine-Melancholy is more formal and emotional than the other Sanguine blends. This combination is naturally able to perform in front of others to meet the need of the moment. The Sanguine-Melancholy is a frequently found pattern.

The Sanguine-Melancholy needs to be with people most of the time, but some of the time they need to be alone. When alone they will likely think, review, plan, and be creative. They need information, time to think, and a plan; they function best, and more effectively when they have a detailed plan. Once they have a plan, however, they may not be consistent or follow through because of the fear of failure. Once the fear of failure is overcome, there is not much they cannot do as well, if not better than, anyone else.

The Sanguine-Melancholy has a very active, vivid imagination causing them to be creative in many areas like music, the performing arts, writing, decoration, problem-solving, etc. They tend to be very image-conscious and actively seek recognition for their achievements. The Sanguine-Melancholy has a deep need to know that they will be accepted by others. They often struggle with questions like, “Why did I do that?”, “Why didn’t I do something else?”, “Did I say that right?”

They are usually well organized. Being organized does not necessarily mean that everything is neatly in place. Being organized can also mean that you know where everything is located—if you know what’s in the piles, then you’re organized!

Information about their job is very important to them, so they may ask many questions before accepting a task. They tend to be cautious because they have a deep need to make a favorable impression. They like status and quality things.

They often have difficulty going to sleep because they are thinking too much; reviewing, planning, fretting, or creating. The Sanguine-Melancholy’s emotions may fluctuate, especially if they are embarrassed or they have been, or may be, rejected. They can do things to an extreme.

The Sanguine-Melancholy tends to warm up slowly to new people because they are unsure of how they are being received. Once they feel safe or accepted, they become more friendly.
Chakra Nature: Lightning Chakra (Natural Affinity)
Jutsu & Techniques: 

First Stance: Thunderbolt
Boasting the greatest visual prowess/acuity among the dojutsu the Byakugan or All-Seeing White Eye grants its wielders several vision-based perks, namely:
  • 359 Degree Vision
  • X-ray Vision
  • Microscopic vision
  • Ranged-telescopic vision
As with the other dojutsu, the Byakugan is capable of seeing chakra as part of the visible spectrum, but in this regard, it possesses the greatest acuity and breadth of scope. Its chakra vision allows it to:
  • Distinguish Chakra Nature by color
  • See the chakra network & chakra points
  • Identify people by chakra color
  • Determine the extent to which the chakra network has been developed
  • Distinguish chakra composition
Effective Range: 15 km
  • Hyūga Clan's Kekkei Genkai
  • Eight Trigrams: (2 - 64) Palms
  • Eight Trigrams Palm Revolving Heaven/ Rotation
  • Eight Trigrams Vacuum Palm
  • Vacuum Wall Palm
  • Eight Trigrams Mountain Crusher
  • Protective Eight Trigrams
Shadow of the Dancing Leaf
Electromagnetic Murder
Thunderclap Arrow
Lightning Field
Overdrive

Last edited:

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Furee jia

Hyu gah

27B-25-28 (Inches)

Hinagiku Hyūga
Sagisō Ajisai
Shura Hyūga
Shiho Hyūga
Taiyo Akugami
Sakura Haruno

Hinagiku Hyuga
Sagiso Ajisai
Wardrobe:
Her hair was styled, two large, looping twin-tails hung on her shoulders, and down her back the remaining strands of hair were gathered into a single braid that hung low. Through the focal points of her twin tails, a duo of large hair needles was pierced, their tips sparkling with a sharp, cold, light.

She wore a deep blue dress, which ended in a flared skirt the edges fringed with all the frills and flair of a mini-skirt. Intertwining blue and white threads created a ring of thunderbolts woven along the outskirts of the dress's skirt. Wrapped around her waist, was a large ribbon, tied into a bow whose ends flourished luxuriously -the threads of it's making were a deep, stormy grey. To top it all off, the finishing touch to her ensemble, a mini-vest hung over her shoulders, its threads strewed from the inky depths of the abyss.
Equipment:
The spear’s segments are interlocked with chains and the whole thing can be quickly broken down into a pair of nunchaku and then reassembled. The name Raiju, meaning lightning beast, was given to the spear after Furījia had become well accustomed to battling with the lightning cloaked weapon.

After watching one of the previous chūnin exams and seeing a suna-nin wielding magnet release, she spent the next two years honing her lightning chakra into a pseudo magnet release which she can attach to her spear. When the spear is in its segmented form, the repulsion between its segments can be used to increase the speed at which it descends.
A pair of silver needles that can be charged with chakra and used as miniature lightning rods for jutsu.

Love Types:

Temperament:

The Sanguine-Melancholy is driven by two temperament needs. The primary need is to be accepted socially. The secondary need is to do things right. Either need may dominate their behavior depending on the requirements of the situation.

When the Sanguine and the Melancholy natural tendencies are combined, it produces a people-person who is sensitive, creative, and detail-oriented. The Sanguine-Melancholy is more formal and emotional than the other Sanguine blends. This combination is naturally able to perform in front of others to meet the need of the moment. The Sanguine-Melancholy is a frequently found pattern.

The Sanguine-Melancholy needs to be with people most of the time, but some of the time they need to be alone. When alone they will likely think, review, plan, and be creative. They need information, time to think, and a plan; they function best, and more effectively when they have a detailed plan. Once they have a plan, however, they may not be consistent or follow through because of the fear of failure. Once the fear of failure is overcome, there is not much they cannot do as well, if not better than, anyone else.

The Sanguine-Melancholy has a very active, vivid imagination causing them to be creative in many areas like music, the performing arts, writing, decoration, problem-solving, etc. They tend to be very image-conscious and actively seek recognition for their achievements. The Sanguine-Melancholy has a deep need to know that they will be accepted by others. They often struggle with questions like, “Why did I do that?”, “Why didn’t I do something else?”, “Did I say that right?”

They are usually well organized. Being organized does not necessarily mean that everything is neatly in place. Being organized can also mean that you know where everything is located—if you know what’s in the piles, then you’re organized!

Information about their job is very important to them, so they may ask many questions before accepting a task. They tend to be cautious because they have a deep need to make a favorable impression. They like status and quality things.

They often have difficulty going to sleep because they are thinking too much; reviewing, planning, fretting, or creating. The Sanguine-Melancholy’s emotions may fluctuate, especially if they are embarrassed or they have been, or may be, rejected. They can do things to an extreme.

The Sanguine-Melancholy tends to warm up slowly to new people because they are unsure of how they are being received. Once they feel safe or accepted, they become more friendly.
Jutsu & Techniques: 

• Byakugan
  • Vacuum Wall Palm
Electromagnetic Murder
Thunderclap Arrow
Lightning Field
Overdrive
Is this Furijia's long a** character sheet?

Furee jia

Hyu gah

27B-25-28 (Inches)

Hinagiku Hyūga
Sagisō Ajisai
Shura Hyūga
Shiho Hyūga
Taiyo Akugami
Sakura Haruno

Hinagiku Hyuga
Sagiso Ajisai
Wardrobe:

Equipment:

Love Types:

Temperament:

Jutsu & Techniques: 

• Byakugan
  • Vacuum Wall Palm
Electromagnetic Murder
Thunderclap Arrow
Lightning Field
Overdrive
That detail is both expected and surprising, yet motivating. Maybe I should make one for my characters too, would be a good reference

Furee jia

Hyu gah

27B-25-28 (Inches)

Hinagiku Hyūga
Sagisō Ajisai
Shura Hyūga
Shiho Hyūga
Taiyo Akugami
Sakura Haruno

Hinagiku Hyuga
Sagiso Ajisai
Wardrobe:

Equipment:

Love Types:

Temperament:

Jutsu & Techniques: 

Boasting the greatest visual prowess/acuity among the dojutsu the Byakugan or All-Seeing White Eye grants its wielders several vision-based perks, namely:
  • 359 Degree Vision
  • X-ray Vision
  • Microscopic vision
  • Ranged-telescopic vision
As with the other dojutsu, the Byakugan is capable of seeing chakra as part of the visible spectrum, but in this regard, it possesses the greatest acuity and breadth of scope. Its chakra vision allows it to:
  • Distinguish Chakra Nature by color
  • See the chakra network & chakra points
  • Identify people by chakra color
  • Determine the extent to which the chakra network has been developed
  • Distinguish chakra composition
Effective Range: 15 km
  • Vacuum Wall Palm
Electromagnetic Murder
Thunderclap Arrow
Lightning Field
Overdrive

Ahem. Well. This is a common case of informational overload lol.

Is this Furijia's long a** character sheet?
...yeah seems so

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Zino Hyuga
Jutsu type: wind style; lightning style; tempest release (custom kekkei genkai); sharingan (one tomoe); byakugan

Description: light brown hair; blue shirt with a stormy cloud; white sleeves like the one sasuke has; normal ninja clothes; black eyes; the konoha flak jacket

Bio: His mother was a Hyuga and his father an uchiha. Because of the father being from the Hyuga clan that was the family that Zino is from. His parents died before he was a month old and thus barely remembers anything about them. Zino's grandparents from his mother's side took care of him due to them being from the same official clan as Zino. He never knew about his family from the uchiha clan until his grandfather died, which caused him to awaken his Sharingan.

From this he learned of his other relatives which his grandparents had kept secret from him. However because of them having taken care of Zino for many years he forgives his grandma but learned a lot about his uchiha side from his newly found relatives including how to utilize the sharingan.

When he first awakened his byakugan he was very confused on why he didn't have two to which his grandparents told him it was a special dna effect, though Zino still didn't understand but accepted the reason. His nature affinity is lightning but ever since he awakened his sharingan he started learning wind style from his grandmother and eventually merged the two by accident into tempest release in a training session. He learned the fire ball Jutsu from his uchiha clan relatives but is yet to know any other fire style techniques. He was thought to be a prodigy from his relatives due to him learning new techniques easily but he never acknowledges it himself.

Dislikes: annoying people
Missions completed: 15 D-Rank; 7 C-Rank; 3 B-Rank

Name: Akihiko "Aki-Aki" Akimichi
Jutsu Type: Human-Expansion Jutsu
Description: He is a young man with short blonde hair and a rather....heavy, but strong build. Has a pair of light blue eyes and a pair of green tattoos on his cheeks that form twin star patterns. Wears a white top which has a design of what seems to be a raging bison on top as he has the knuckles and palm of his right hand tapped up while he wears a pair of dark green cargo shorts along with some sandals and tape wrapped around the ankle and left foot.
Bio: Akihiko had a rather modest upbringing growing up, in spite of being the heir to the Akimichi he never seemed to have much interest in such matters. In fact he seemed somewhat lax if not a bit immature among the Akimichi as he focused his priority on feast-filled parties or ending up getting scolded for getting into fights in his academy days. These issues have not slowed since he became a ninja, though the reality of the greater expectations have only caused more tension between himself and his father...
Dislikes: Diets, Exercise, His Father
Missions Complete: A, B-1, C-4, D-15

Name: Akihiko "Aki-Aki" Akimichi
Jutsu Type: Human-Expansion Jutsu
Description: He is a young man with short blonde hair and a rather....heavy, but strong build. Has a pair of light blue eyes and a pair of green tattoos on his cheeks that form twin star patterns. Wears a white top which has a design of what seems to be a raging bison on top as he has the knuckles and palm of his right hand tapped up while he wears a pair of dark green cargo shorts along with some sandals and tape wrapped around the ankle and left foot.
Bio: Akihiko had a rather modest upbringing growing up, in spite of being the heir to the Akimichi he never seemed to have much interest in such matters. In fact he seemed somewhat lax if not a bit immature among the Akimichi as he focused his priority on feast-filled parties or ending up getting scolded for getting into fights in his academy days. These issues have not slowed since he became a ninja, though the reality of the greater expectations have only caused more tension between himself and his father...
Dislikes: Diets, Exercise, His Father
Missions Complete: A, B-1, C-4, D-15

This OC will be temporary, correct?