• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I don't really see Reaver sneaking in, so probably just Sagisō vs Azumi.

But that should be the gist of it. I'll likely have Sagisō interfere with the assassination on the Wife's request. Though she's fighting to buy time for them to escape, not necessarily to defeat anyone.

If you do recall they are a team. Unless you somehow separate them?

If you do recall they are a team. Unless you somehow separate them?
It depends on where the fight kicks off. If it's inside then she could very well separate them all using the walls as cover and navigating around them. She'd likely set some simple traps on the walls and then use some baiting tactics. Bonus marks from collapsing a hallway to separate them or something.

Outside is a different scenario though. She would probably need to milk her mobility while laying down cover fire. A few minutes is all she'd need to accomplish her goal.

It depends on where the fight kicks off. If it's inside then she could very well separate them all using the walls as cover and navigating around them. She'd likely set some simple traps on the walls and then use some baiting tactics. Bonus marks from collapsing a hallway to separate them or something.

Outside is a different scenario though. She would probably need to milk her mobility while laying down cover fire. A few minutes is all she'd need to accomplish her goal.

If memory serves...she had a handful of a time even handling reaver with shura’s help. Let alone a full team of 3, including a woman with shadow possession

That was kinda my idea. Azumi would go to the party while Reaver hands back for support if need be and outside lookout. With Baiyan there to provide a full view of what is inside and also to keep Reaver in check.

Honestly, Baiyan could be the device they need to keep a leash on reaver since all the burden ain’t on Azumi anymore lol. Never thought about it. Could be a good excuse for Azumi and Sagiso to 1v1

If memory serves...she had a handful of a time even handling reaver with shura’s help. Let alone a full team of 3, including a woman with shadow possession
Yea, between Reaver and keeping Kiro alive, she had a bit of a problem.

She's got a lot more options in this situation though, since she isn't worried about bringing a cave down on them, rather she might want to do just that :v

Sagisō's win condition is just...buy 5 minutes or so of time?

This is a defensive and distractive game for her through and through. She just needs to hold them in place long enough for the Noble to flee at top speed. She isn't even required to fight them directly. Launching smokescreen after smokescreen to tie them down also achieves her goal.

Yea, between Reaver and keeping Kiro alive, she had a bit of a problem.

She's got a lot more options in this situation though, since she isn't worried about bringing a cave down on them, rather she might want to do just that :v

I mean...it’s not like that would hurt reaver. With drills and all that burrowed into the cave in the first place

Yea, but when he's doing that the Target is probably escaping. All she needs to do is throw pointless distractions at them to waste their time.

Not too bad a strat then. Buuuut thankfully the trio checks each other’s weaknesses pretty well, as Baiyan helps the defensive, considering she helped block a nuke. I’m sure she can block some rocks

Not too bad a strat then. Buuuut thankfully the trio checks each other’s weaknesses pretty well, as Baiyan helps the defensive, considering she helped block a nuke. I’m sure she can block some rocks
Yea, but again, whether you get hurt or not is irrelevant to Sagiso. All that matters to her is that its gonna take you at least X amount of seconds to unbury yourself, and all those lost seconds will stack up.
Well if Azumi is engaging Sagisō while the nobles are escaping, what’s stopping Reaver and Baiyan, who are on the look out, from going around and dealing with them?
Sagiso's only protecting one Noble, the rest dying are of no concern to her.

She's just using smokescreens, and obstructions to help this one specific guy escape, and all the chaos makes it better for her.

Azumi: *Sends the blind girl to look for their target*

Not the most effective strategy xD

I'm not sure how Azumi would convey the specifications of their target to Baiyan.

This noble is fucked either way even if Sagisō is right next to him. You got Azumi inside the building trying to hunt him and Reaver outside ready to blow the whole place up if needed. Then if the noble tries to run outside, Baiyan can easily snatch him up since they’ll both be waiting outside.
He'll be aight. They need to find him among the crowd of other fleeing Nobles. Transformed Clones will definitely be a diversionary tactic.

There’s only one solution, and no way to escape XD
We'll see about that love lol

Do remember Azumi's trying to frame people, so I expect some conflict to come up as Reaver causes too much collateral damage.
Which noble Kiro is supposed to be after btw?
Ideally, it's the same Noble team Azumi's trying to kill since he's the ring leader and would know the most. But there are ways of completing Kiro's mission that wouldn't require a noble at all.

We'll see about that love lol

Do remember Azumi's trying to frame people, so I expect some conflict to come up as Reaver causes too much collateral damage.

I mean. Many things he can cause explosions lol. Not to mention it’s a sure way to work. Sagiso can’t exactly stop explosion spam alongside azumi’s skills and baiyan’s.

I mean. Many things he can cause explosions lol. Not to mention it’s a sure way to work. Sagiso can’t exactly stop explosion spam alongside azumi’s skills and baiyan’s.
Stop explosion spam? She's going to be the one spamming explosions the most xD

As long as the noble isn't within range explosions galore. Very effective way of stopping people and creating damage and obstacles for them to get past.
Like seducing one of his daughters... if he has any. Maybe? I can see Kiro going that route if that’s the case. Flex those Uchiha charms y’know lel
Sagisō: *Walks in on Kiro*
Kaguyasamaimages_692f69_6757056.png

if y’all want raiku can kill everyone there. shouldn’t be too difficult
Latest Headlines: Konoha frames Konoha for the killing of Konoha nobles