• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually....Azumi's goal is not to mass murder everyone there Red Wedding Style. Her goal is to assassinate the Land of Fire feudal who had the Caravan in his back pocket and other strategic targets and frame others present at the ball for it so that some tension and mistrust among them carries back to their home clans and nations. Sort of planting a seed of tension if you will.

So bordering the land of rivers?
Rip, no my bad its the Eastern side, near the ocean.
Actually....Azumi's goal is not to mass murder everyone there Red Wedding Style. Her goal is to assassinate the Land of Fire feudal who had the Caravan in his back pocket and other strategic targets and frame others present at the ball for it so that some tension and mistrust among them carries back to their home clans and nations. Sort of planting a seed of tension if you will.
Well, whatever her plan is we'll see to that. Though there really isn't anyone in the vicinity that she could frame.

Other ball guests? Which is why I didn't want her to kill them all XD

Also she has some items of various nations on hand (Like the Iwa-weapons she killed the Caravan members with) for such purposes.
Hmm, I kinda needed Azumi to kill more to get a Sagiso-Azumi conflict...

Framing the other nations could work though.

Sagiso will be protecting the Kurosawa Head's wife as well as all their children. So if Azumi's only aiming for the Clan Head himself...eh

She might still protect him but its not really her priority.

Hmm, I kinda needed Azumi to kill more to get a Sagiso-Azumi conflict...

Framing the other nations could work though.

Sagiso will be protecting the Kurosawa Head's wife as well as all their children. So if Azumi's only aiming for the Clan Head himself...eh

She might still protect him but its not really her priority.

I mean, this is smarter than just going Mad Queen and murdering everyone. Her goal is to get the nations to want to fight each other not try to take them all on going after political heads.

I get your point and will consider it. Though I kinda want to establish Azumi/Sagiso's friendship first given they've barley interacted with each other. Felt this should be stronger before we add tension. When was the last time they even spoke?

I mean, this is smarter than just going Mad Queen and murdering everyone. Her goal is to get the nations to want to fight each other not try to take them all on going after political heads.

I get your point and will consider it. Though I kinda want to establish Azumi/Sagiso's friendship first given they've barley interacted with each other. Felt this should be stronger before we add tension. When was the last time they even spoke?
This plot isn't supposed to happen for a while, and the Chunin exams should be nothing but interaction between the two since neither of them are directly participating.

Work with that idea and turn it into a mini-arc for Shura.

You can get involved with the 3rd part, but unless there's really good reasoning the first two parts won't change.
I don’t have to be in the spotlight of the arc just exist there and be a side character.

Hmm, I really wanted to use the opportunity to do some stealth stuff like I’ve always wanted while also getting in some character interactions as a bonus.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I'm just asking for a framework so we can discuss this ahead of time and have it written down somewhere.
Alrighty, will start narrowing down the details when I’m not vacationing lol
Kurosawa Demise — Mini-Arc

Timeframe: ??? (Sometime post-Chunin Exams)

Grand Synopsis:

[Insert Kurosawa Clan Background here]

Adjectives of choice: Unscrupulous, Corrupt, Misdemeanors, Crimes: Human Trafficking, Kekkei Genkai Selling, Ultra Nationalism,

Optional Plot Points: Azumi's Caravan Extermination (Possible point of transition? Use Azumi's mission as segway into the Kurosawa Clan i.e. establish Clan from Azumi's PoV)

Act 1
Major Characters:
Kiro Uchiha
Hinagiku Hyuga
Furijia Hyuga

Synopsis: [Insert comprehensive synopsis here]

General Points:

• Hinagiku plans to Kill with a borrowed knife, using Kiro to eliminate certain nobles who are a cancer to the nation.
  • Knowing their greed she sets up an Auction, using a priceless work of art as bait
  • Kiro meets up with Furījia and they attend to auction as representatives of Furījia's merchant group
  • They successfully win the art piece, this induces some nobles to attack them in hopes of pilfering the artwork
  • The first few attempts on the artwork fail, but the Kurokawa's attempt will be 'allowed' to succeed
  • Kiro tracks the stolen artwork to the Kurokawa mansion where an Ultra-Nationalistic Party is soon to be held

Act 2
Major Characters:
Kiro Uchiha
Sagiso Ajisai
Azumi Noriko
Reaver
Baiyan

General Points:

• Hina wants to pull the whole thing up by the roots, hence the party is only a means to an end
  • Kiro's mission is to suss out the main parties involved in the crime ring and acquire the location of their base
  • Azumi's goal is to crash the party and kill all the nobles there
  • Sagisō works at the Kurosawa mansion as a maid, paying off a debt to the house's Mistress
  • Mission Objectives: In-disguise espionage for Kiro | Undercover Sabotage for Azumi | Body Guard for Sagisō

Act 3
Major Characters:
Kiro Uchiha
Sagiso Ajisai

General Points:

• Takes place on the Ketsuryugan Arc Island
  • While hunting the Nokizaru Group Sagisō allows herself to be captured to infiltrate the island used for trafficking
  • News of her capture reaches Kiro by word of Hina, who has intentionally left out some details
  • Island is raided/destroyed by a detachment of Leaf Shinobi

==================================================================

Yea, I think this about sums up that mini-arc. Whatcha think @Godjacob , @Retro Master

Ah, nice overview there, very well organized

I don’t have to be in the spotlight of the arc just exist there and be a side character.

Hmm, I really wanted to use the opportunity to do some stealth stuff like I’ve always wanted while also getting in some character interactions as a bonus.
What I'm saying is since you want to do stealth you should propose an arc that will allow you to do that.

The arc that we have going, that particular mission is based around the conflicting goals of the various characters which was supposed to put them in conflict with each other

*Glares as @Godjacob jumps ship last minute*

JkJk

But the main focus of this arc would be Azumi, Sagiso, Kiro, and we're building off the dynamic between thise three characters who do each have history with each other.

Azumi's team isn't even a focus, I'm not even sure if they'll be there. Reaver doesn't really scream stealth and while Baiyan doesn't stand out as much, she isn't exactly suited for disguise and espionage of this kind.

Essentially this particular mission was constructed with three OCs in mind and the addition if others isn't high on my list. Hence you should work on creating an arc of your own and then get people who are interested.

Before you made an arc for Kiro, back when it was only Sagiso’s maid plot and nothing else.
Sagisō's maid thing is primarily a solo thing on her part. It overlaps at the moment with the arc I made for Kiro, and if you want it to overlap with something for Shura, then we can do that as well. You'll need to have something in mind though.
You said the territories are on the east side near the ocean which are where the villages that were taken over had been located. I mean I’m just saying as a possibility but Shen could expand on them
I suppose he could. The invasion is kinda on pause though since the Hozuki pulled back and concealed a lot of the evidence since they figured Konoha would check the coastal villages after the Biju incident.

But I’m saying before this was decide I had asked about a possible involvement. And merging Sagiso’s side plot with Kiro’s overarching plot was done recently as just a few days ago I asked if they were the same and Kyuu said no back then.
No. This plot was decided a month or two ago. Each part here has basically been set in stone for awhile and Kyuu just wanted to give you guys a heads up in the discussion.

Ok so I looked it up, Kyuu did say he might tie it in but he needed to figure somethings out. Guess he figured the things out.
No. This plot was decided a month or two ago. Each part here has basically been set in stone for awhile and Kyuu just wanted to give you guys a heads up in the discussion.
Not the second part which was recently merged with Sagiso’s solo arc.

I can show you the conversation we had about it.
Go ahead, but I'm telling you what I decided about the situation.

The maid arc is primarily focused on Sagisō as she polishes the service skills that accompany the Skillful Star's title. It can overlap with Main Arcs and other Character Arcs, I've no real issue with that. If you've got something in mind and you want to involve Sagiso, or conversely, you want to get involved with something Sagiso's doing, then just put your ideas on the table so we can think about how to integrate them.

This second part is me tying together a number of things.

1. Sagiso's Maid Arc

2. Kiro's Arc

3. Azumi's Arc

And I tied them all together because it allowed me to hit a lot of point that've been in contention for a while. Most noteably the Sagiso vs Azumi encounter that got scrapped over a year ago with 2 Tails Sagiso.

Tying Azumi into this was my way of creating a scenario in which we could ger a meaningful Sagiso vs Azumi situation.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
This second part is me tying together a number of things.

1. Sagiso's Maid Arc

2. Kiro's Arc

3. Azumi's Arc

And I tied them all together because it allowed me to hit a lot of point that've been in contention for a while. Most noteably the Sagiso vs Azumi encounter that got scrapped over a year ago with 2 Tails Sagiso.

Tying Azumi into this was my way of creating a scenario in which we could ger a meaningful Sagiso vs Azumi situation.

Okay, so why is Sagiso attempting to be a maid?

What I'm saying is since you want to do stealth you should propose an arc that will allow you to do that.

The arc that we have going, that particular mission is based around the conflicting goals of the various characters which was supposed to put them in conflict with each other

*Glares as @Godjacob jumps ship last minute*

JkJk

But the main focus of this arc would be Azumi, Sagiso, Kiro, and we're building off the dynamic between thise three characters who do each have history with each other.

Azumi's team isn't even a focus, I'm not even sure if they'll be there. Reaver doesn't really scream stealth and while Baiyan doesn't stand out as much, she isn't exactly suited for disguise and espionage of this kind.

Essentially this particular mission was constructed with three OCs in mind and the addition if others isn't high on my list. Hence you should work on creating an arc of your own and then get people who are interested.

Hey don't pin it on me, I never said Azumi's goal was to literally kill everyone. Nor did I imply as such ^^' I'll still try to make it work with the general theme.

Hey don't pin it on me, I never said Azumi's goal was to literally kill everyone. Nor did I imply as such ^^' I'll still try to make it work with the general theme.
Lmao, don't worry about it. It's not too difficult a stretch for Sagisō to protect Azumi's target as well so it's not like I can't still put them in direct opposition.

Is Azumi only after the Clan Head or like...his entire family?

Lmao, don't worry about it. It's not too difficult a stretch for Sagisō to protect Azumi's target as well so it's not like I can't still put them in direct opposition.

Is Azumi only after the Clan Head or like...his entire family?

Like I said, her goal is to kill the feudal lord/whoever is the one who had the Caravan on their hidden payroll and 1-2 strategic targets to frame others present at the party to create some internal tension and mistrust. Maybe even conflict if she gets lucky enough.