• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Finally I'm done... @.@:angel:

Updated character list, for the first page, with almost everyone and their mother. Other than the characters who earned chūnin from the exams, I kept everything else from spoiling too much for a new reader. Basically how the list would've looked like at the start of the RP. Also went through the trouble of linking almost every bio I could. Even the irrelevant ones lel. Unfortunately, it's not in alphabetical order so please forgive me for that. If a character should be added/edited or a link needs to be changed, let me know. When I stop being lazy and find some more time, I'll try to finish up the table of contents I started awhile back for the RP. So yeah, you should totally put this up there (some credit would be 8)) when you get the chance @Shen: King of the Mist XD :D

Hidden Leaf:
Raiku Uchiha - Genin
Taiyo Akugami - Genin
Shizi Sarutobi - Genin
Katsuo Ikeda - Chūnin
Chikao Uchiha - Genin
Haru Hyūga - Genin
Ryo Yamanaka - Genin
Furījia Hyūga - Genin
Hinagiku Hyūga - Clan Head/Anbu Captain
Rākusupā Hyūga - Trained By Clan
Kilka Nakashima - Genin
Lily Uchiha* - Genin
Yusa Uchiha* - Genin
Lako Hatsumi - Genin
Zarus - Genin
Shura Hyūga - Chūnin
Zino Hyūga - Genin
Takato Nara - Genin
Aisha Inuzuka (Technically) - Genin
Shiho Hyūga - Genin
Keichi Hayate - Genin
Harmony Uchiha - Genin
Senji Yoshida - Genin
Emil Uchiha - Anbu
Akihiko "Aki-Aki" Akimichi - Genin
Daichi Nara - Clan Head
Masa Aburame - Clan Head
Hisao Inuzuka - Clan Head
Osamu Akimichi - Clan Head
Asuka Sarutobi - Jōnin
Ichiko Ikeda - Jōnin
Kaori Hyūga - Jōnin
Shu Hyūga - Jōnin
Amaya Uzumaki - Nine Tails Jinchuriki/Root
Susei Akugami - Academy
Senshu Uchiha - Jōnin

Sakura Haruno - Genin
Ino Yamanaka - Genin
Minato Namikaze - Fourth Hokage
Tsunade Senju - Sannin
Danzo Shimura - Leaf Elder
Kakashi Hatake - Jōnin
Fugaku Uchiha - Clan Head
Inoichi Yamanaka - Clan Head
Jiraiya - Sannin
Genma Shiranui - Hokage Bodyguard/Jōnin
Natsu Hyūga - Hyūga Maid
Shizune - Jōnin
Asuma Sarutobi - Jōnin
Homura Mitokado - Leaf Elder
Koharu Utatane - Leaf Elder
Yashiro Uchiha - Jōnin
Tekka Uchiha - Jōnin
Inabi Uchiha - Jōnin
Itachi Uchiha - Anbu
Izumi Uchiha - Chūnin
Shisui Uchiha - Anbu
Anko Mitarashi - Jōnin
Ibiki Morino - Tokubetsū Jōnin
Iroha Hyūga - Jōnin
Kō Hyūga - Jōnin
Hoheto Hyūga - Jōnin
Tokuma Hyūga - Tokubetsū Jōnin
Might Guy - Jōnin
Kurenai Yuhi - Jōnin
Hidden Mist:
Kai Yuki - Genin
Kiro Uchiha - Chūnin
Kanshi Yuki* - One Tails Jinchuriki/Chūnin
Tsuki Yuki - Genin
Hyōryūgetsu Hōzuki - Genin
Shōshitsugetsu Hōzuki - Clan Head
Glaciona Yuki - Genin
Jin Yuki - Clan Head
Hama Yuki - Jōnin

Mei Terumī - Fifth Mizukage
Chino Chinoike - Jōnin
Ao - Jōnin
Ruka - Medical Ninja
Genji - Mist Elder

Hidden Stone:

Tomiko Usagi - Genin
Mori Utamara - Genin
Wushu "Wu" Nobu - Four Tails Jinchuriki
Kasumi Utamara - Jōnin
Iwao Utamara - Jōnin
Kuro Usagi
Atsuko Usagi
Naomi
Ren
Mio
Miu
Jirou

Ōnoki - Third Tsuchikage
Guren - Jōnin
Kurotsuchi - Jōnin

Hidden Cloud:

Kenji Satoru - Genin
Katsuo Ikeda (Technically) - Chūnin
Sora Paneru - Genin
Rika Yuriko - Genin
Henshina Yotsuki - 8 Tails Jinchuriki/Jōnin
Taji Kuramoto - Genin
Aesir - Leader of the Valkyries/Jōnin
Valkyries - Jōnin

Ay - Fourth Raikage
Darui - Jōnin
Samui - Jōnin

Hidden Sand:
Madoka Tadashi - Genin
Hashima Jabi* - Genin
Yasu Tsubasa - Genin
Sema Hakiro - Genin
Aeryun Huene - Genin
Arashi Yome - Jōnin

Rasa - Fourth Kazekage
Lady Chiyo - Jōnin
Pakura - Jōnin
Baki - Jōnin

Hidden Rain:
Azumi Noriko - Chūnin
Michi "Reaver" Huro - Genin

Hidden Sound:

Zaku Abumi - Chūnin
Kou - ???
Kabuto - Jōnin
Orochimaru - Sannin
AU Tayuya - Sound 4
AU Yukimaru - 3 Tails Jinchuriki
AU Kin - 6 Tails Jinchuriki
Jirōbō - Sound 4
Kimimaro - Sound 5
Kidōmaro - Sound 4
Dosu Kinuta - Genin

Nadeshiko:

Sagisō Ajisai (36th Ranked Skillful Star | Prodigal Wanderer) - Genin
Báiyǎn Liánhuā (27th Ranked Sword Star | Pertinacious Celestial) - Nadeshiko Princess/Genin
Amari Kanezane (13th Ranked Solitary Star | Flowery Monk) - Genin
Koki'o Kaneshun (35th Ranked Crying Star | Twin-Tailed Scorpion) - Genin
Mudān Hua Wang (5th Ranked Brave Star | Bewildering Blade) - Anbu Captain

Hidden Waterfall:
Setchi Hagoromo - Genin

Hidden Grass:
Oniyuri Uzumaki - Genin

Rogue Ninja:
Seiun Yasei - Unranked Chūnin
Maka Tenryō - 2 Tails Jinchuriki
Okubyo - 5 Tails Jinchuriki

Akatuski:
Damos
Misa Yamanaka
Kari
Zetsu
Nagato
Deidara
Yahiko
Konan
Sasori
Kakuzu
Hidan

....well! I applaud you sir! It’ll be updated immediately. A surprise to be sure but a welcome one XD

Indeed, she's the current host for the manifestation of oceanic death and destruction that Kumo wished to utilize to corrupt an innocent girl and break her till she's nothing but a catalyst for a super-weapon they can flex on the other villages. Or at least, break her enough that she attacks what they tell her to.

Long story short, she's indeed the new 3 tails host, and since she's originally a pacifist, I do believe throwing her into the Chunin exams was an effort to give her a taste of the ruthless side of ninja work. I want to say she's like a second Tsuki, but I'm not actually sure how much training she's had if any. Jacob had mentioned something about a few weeks with Darui prior to the exams, but eh...I can really gauge much based on that.

Indeed, she's the current host for the manifestation of oceanic death and destruction that Kumo wished to utilize to corrupt an innocent girl and break her till she's nothing but a catalyst for a super-weapon they can flex on the other villages. Or at least, break her enough that she attacks what they tell her to.

Long story short, she's indeed the new 3 tails host, and since she's originally a pacifist, I do believe throwing her into the Chunin exams was an effort to give her a taste of the ruthless side of ninja work. I want to say she's like a second Tsuki, but I'm not actually sure how much training she's had if any. Jacob had mentioned something about a few weeks with Darui prior to the exams, but eh...I can really gauge much based on that.
And I thought I had a flair for the dramatic, sheesh

Koop and Retro: 3 Tails Jinchuriki

Kyuu:

Like bruh, no need to flex on us like that lmao

Certainly not due to the Zaku escape. I highly doubt Zaku is even escaping given how high-alert the village is right now. He can escape after the day no problems; I've got no complaints.

I still have a whole list of things the Konoha echelon needs to work out though; however, I don't mind coming to an agreement on it in discussion and glossing over it in RP.

Topics:
upload_2020-2-2_19-30-14.png

upload_2020-2-2_19-30-35.png

Also, I'd clarify ahead of time that skipping over the tournament doesn't mean it didn't occur. It perhaps only means our OCs didn't participate. I've got use for the tournament and its results outside of our OCs.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Certainly not due to the Zaku escape. I highly doubt Zaku is even escaping given how high-alert the village is right now. He can escape after the day no problems; I've got no complaints.

I still have a whole list of things the Konoha echelon needs to work out though; however, I don't mind coming to an agreement on it in discussion and glossing over it in RP.

Topics:
View attachment 784443
View attachment 784444

Also, I'd clarify ahead of time that skipping over the tournament doesn't mean it didn't occur. It perhaps only means our OCs didn't participate. I've got use for the tournament and its results outside of our OCs.

A lot of this already happened, such as the Hama blood samples, Kin interrogation, etc.

As far as Zaku goes, we can eventually time skip to tomorrow morning which the escape can happen. Makes no difference to me

Last edited:
A lot of this already happened, such as the Hama blood samples, Kin interrogation, etc.

As far as Zaku goes, we can eventually time skip to tomorrow morning which the escape can Oc our. Makes no difference to me
A lot of that stuff has happened but it still needs to be discussed. For example, Kakashi has absolutely no right whatsoever to be giving any blood sample from any Clan with a kekkei genkai, because that blood can be used to reveal the secrets of the Clan. To give a specific example, a sample of Hyuga Blood could likely be transfused to grant the Hyūga's secondary kekkei genkai. Hina would want Kakashi's head for doing something like that.

Also that Kin interrogation didn't really provide anything useful, and the only reason she's still alive is so we can get answers. So I'd like to schedule a session where she coughs them up, I'm personally uninterested in a less than loyal jinchuriki with anger/violent issues/impulses and bargaining chips. Though how Suna wants to get bent over is up to them.

TL;DR we still need to discuss them even if they've already happened.

A lot of that stuff has happened but it still needs to be discussed. For example, Kakashi has absolutely no right whatsoever to be giving any blood sample from any Clan with a kekkei genkai, because that blood can be used to reveal the secrets of the Clan. To give a specific example, a sample of Hyuga Blood could likely be transfused to grant the Hyūga's secondary kekkei genkai. Hina would want Kakashi's head for doing something like that.

Also that Kin interrogation didn't really provide anything useful, and the only reason she's still alive is so we can get answers. So I'd like to schedule a session where she coughs them up, I'm personally uninterested in a less than loyal jinchuriki with anger/violent issues/impulses and bargaining chips. Though how Suna wants to get bent over is up to them.

TL;DR we still need to discuss them even if they've already happened.

I agree on this much. We need actual info from Kin before any release on the "deal" is considered. Non-Answers are not gonna do it for me.

Okay so we should go through the topics one at a time. The first topic being the eight tails retrieving mission. Tsunade has yet to receive a report from Hina detailing what exactly happened on the mission, so I figure she would give a detailed summary on how everything progressed. The fights, mishaps, all of that. An explanation on some of her decisions would be nice too but you don’t have to lel

After the that, two, maybe three things would lead to further discussion. The first being the deal Kakashi made with Pakura. First off, I don’t even know if Pakura even told Rasa about that deal yet so if someone could remind that would be cool. Secondly, Kakashi should have to convince everyone there why he thought it was a better idea to just let Suna take the jinchuriki without consulting with Tsunade first. This should lead into Tsunade deciding to send someone over to the Sand to actually interrogate the jinchuriki themselves as well as confirm the deal. Kakashi should also try to explain what exactly Konoha got in return. Though, most of the terms will probably be further discussed at the Summit. Probably when Rasa and Tsunade some time to themselves. ;)

The cloaked figures should also be brought up. It would only be some speculation due to how much they actually know about the Akatsuki. Hina should be able to explain what she saw though. Like the clouds hovering over the Mist for example.

We also have Takato’s report I believe. This is where some of the clan heads would likely question Hina on her actions. Unfortunately, it probably won’t lead into any further plot development since Kyuu is basically taking her out of the story. :(

The next thing that would stand out would be the encounter with the Mist. I think this is where Kakashi would explain Hama requesting the blood samples and how he handled the situation. That part is very important. More speculation on why she wanted them should occur.

Up next is a juicy one. The ambush from the Sound jinchuriki. Obviously it should be made clear that their goal was to take Kiro for Orochimaru. Which, now that I think about it, this should make the Leaf less likely to let him go anywhere outside the village...

Kiro: :@

Gonna need to figure out a reason why they’d even let him go to the Chūnin exams or anywhere else for that matter. They would want to take further precautions to prevent him from falling into Orochimaru’s clutches. I think this should also lead into another discussion on the fact that Orochimaru just lost two of his strongest pieces. The Sound is arguably in its most weakest state right now so discussion about a raid might be brought up. If anything, an idea that would be pushed aside for now. They’d probably get rekt by Kimmi-Orochimaru anyways.

Lastly, the results of the mission would be further discussed? The Kaiju going off which led to the death of Yukimaru and Kumo getting the three tails. Suna taking the six tails again and how that all went down. Most importantly, the goal of the mission, the eight tails being snatched by their rival Iwa. Preferably, the Leaf would’ve preferred if Iwa hadn’t gotten their hands on her. Now they have two jinchuriki I believe. The four tails being the second tailed beast. If anything, Iwa would be acknowledged as a village to be weary of. Then there’s the capture of Zaku and how the interrogation went. The lack of information gained from him is troublesome. Like what did they even get from him? Someone remind me and then I’ll give my thoughts on that too lel

Welp. Those are just my thoughts. All of that is just part 1 of what needs to be discussed. Then I guess once we’re all done sharing we’ll move onto part 2.

Tsunade has yet to receive a report from Hina detailing what exactly happened on the mission, so I figure she would give a detailed summary on how everything progressed.
You can assume a report has been submitted in full and Tsunade knows all the details.
An explanation on some of her decisions would be nice too but you don’t have to lel
She'll admit to poor judgment. She overestimated the capabilities of the team to an extent and frankly, she believes the mission was far outside their capacity to handle. As far as the mission result is concerned, she differs to Kakashi on that matter and sees no reason to interfere there. A jinchuriki was captured in the end after all.
We also have Takato’s report I believe. This is where some of the clan heads would likely question Hina on her actions. Unfortunately, it probably won’t lead into any further plot development since Kyuu is basically taking her out of the story.
Refer to the above I suppose.

She'll be around, just less openly active in the village.

I won't comment on anything else since Jacob would need to state his stance first.

1. The 8-Tails Retrieval Mission
a. The deal between Kakashi and Pakura
i. Getting compensation for the jinchuriki itself​
b. Interrogating Kin for information on Orochimaru
i. Either getting infro from Suna or sending someone to Suna
1. Possibly Ibuki​
c. The appearance of cloaked figures
d. Takato’s Report
e. Encounter with the Mist
i. Hama collecting blood samples​
f. The Sound attack during the mission
i. Their targetting of Kiro​
g. Mission Results:
i. 1 Jinchuriki Death (Kumo captured Biju)
ii. 2 Jinchuriki Captured (Suna: 6 tails) | (Iwa: 8 tails)
iii. 1 Sound Prisoner Captured
1. Zaku’s interrogation results​

===================================================================
The first point I have on the list and the various sub-points under it. I'm hoping we can just start from the very first one and knock them off one by one.

So in discussing the mission the first thing is the deal between Kakashi and Pakura over the Jinchuriki

@Retro Master
@Godjacob

1. Possibly Ibuki​
d. Takato’s Report
g. Mission Results:

===================================================================
The first point I have on the list and the various sub-points under it. I'm hoping we can just start from the very first one and knock them off one by one.

So in discussing the mission the first thing is the deal between Kakashi and Pakura over the Jinchuriki

@Retro Master
@Godjacob

Well, the deal naturally was Suna would offer some compensation given the mutual aid between them in both combating Oto as well as them obtaining a Jinchuriki during the stake. Naturally I presume some jutsu and some valuable minerals from the caves (Maybe some healing herbs given Suna's rep through Chiyo for their medical supplies) would be among items for this transaction.

I presume out of this meeting it will be agreed what items of compensation Kakashi & Pakura mapped out will be asked of Suna and an agreement to send a delegate there to collect what they are owed.

Well, the deal naturally was Suna would offer some compensation given the mutual aid between them in both combating Oto as well as them obtaining a Jinchuriki during the stake. Naturally I presume some jutsu and some valuable minerals from the caves (Maybe some healing herbs given Suna's rep through Chiyo for their medical supplies) would be among items for this transaction.

I presume out of this meeting it will be agreed what items of compensation Kakashi & Pakura mapped out will be asked of Suna and an agreement to send a delegate there to collect what they are owed.
Okay, then let's specify on that. Hina would suggest something along the lines of nothing consumable because it wouldn't be worth the price of the Jinchuriki. They'd want a solid resource that could be reused. Suna's medicine is good, but once it's used once then it's gone.

Throwing back to the first trade where Suna rejected a Jinchuriki in exchange for some land from Konoha, then a similar trade would be nice. So Hina suggests they get land of some worth, which is a better long-term investment. What we do with this land can be discussed at a later date, probably a joint project to the benefit of both nations though, or at least one that strengthens their diplomatic ties.

Edit:

I should add, however, that she won't pursue the point. It's her suggestion and nothing more; if they aren't keen to it then so be it.

Okay, then let's specify on that. Hina would suggest something along the lines of nothing consumable because it wouldn't be worth the price of the Jinchuriki. They'd want a solid resource that could be reused. Suna's medicine is good, but once it's used once then it's gone.

Throwing back to the first trade where Suna rejected a Jinchuriki in exchange for some land from Konoha, then a similar trade would be nice. So Hina suggests they get land of some worth, which is a better long-term investment. What we do with this land can be discussed at a later date, probably a joint project to the benefit of both nations though, or at least one that strengthens their diplomatic ties.

If it is a land negotiation (I am not even sure Pakura, elite Jonin she is, would be able to offer land alone on this) it would have to be a meeting with Rasa to discuss the specifics especially if we go in the mutual benefit route as far as what is "expendable" territory for this little project.

If it is a land negotiation (I am not even sure Pakura, elite Jonin she is, would be able to offer land alone on this) it would have to be a meeting with Rasa to discuss the specifics especially if we go in the mutual benefit route as far as what is "expendable" territory for this little project.
That's fine. She's not looking for immediate benefits but long-term ones. So she doesn't mind them taking more time to negotiate with the Kazekage himself if it means a more beneficial trade. Land as the first priority with a second priority should that one be rejected would be an acceptable way to go about it.

1. Possibly Ibuki​
d. Takato’s Report
g. Mission Results:
Okay so we should go through the topics one at a time. The first topic being the eight tails retrieving mission. Tsunade has yet to receive a report from Hina detailing what exactly happened on the mission, so I figure she would give a detailed summary on how everything progressed. The fights, mishaps, all of that. An explanation on some of her decisions would be nice too but you don’t have to lel

After the that, two, maybe three things would lead to further discussion. The first being the deal Kakashi made with Pakura. First off, I don’t even know if Pakura even told Rasa about that deal yet so if someone could remind that would be cool. Secondly, Kakashi should have to convince everyone there why he thought it was a better idea to just let Suna take the jinchuriki without consulting with Tsunade first. This should lead into Tsunade deciding to send someone over to the Sand to actually interrogate the jinchuriki themselves as well as confirm the deal. Kakashi should also try to explain what exactly Konoha got in return. Though, most of the terms will probably be further discussed at the Summit. Probably when Rasa and Tsunade some time to themselves. ;)

The cloaked figures should also be brought up. It would only be some speculation due to how much they actually know about the Akatsuki. Hina should be able to explain what she saw though. Like the clouds hovering over the Mist for example.

We also have Takato’s report I believe. This is where some of the clan heads would likely question Hina on her actions. Unfortunately, it probably won’t lead into any further plot development since Kyuu is basically taking her out of the story. :(

The next thing that would stand out would be the encounter with the Mist. I think this is where Kakashi would explain Hama requesting the blood samples and how he handled the situation. That part is very important. More speculation on why she wanted them should occur.

Up next is a juicy one. The ambush from the Sound jinchuriki. Obviously it should be made clear that their goal was to take Kiro for Orochimaru. Which, now that I think about it, this should make the Leaf less likely to let him go anywhere outside the village...

Kiro: :@

Gonna need to figure out a reason why they’d even let him go to the Chūnin exams or anywhere else for that matter. They would want to take further precautions to prevent him from falling into Orochimaru’s clutches. I think this should also lead into another discussion on the fact that Orochimaru just lost two of his strongest pieces. The Sound is arguably in its most weakest state right now so discussion about a raid might be brought up. If anything, an idea that would be pushed aside for now. They’d probably get rekt by Kimmi-Orochimaru anyways.

Lastly, the results of the mission would be further discussed? The Kaiju going off which led to the death of Yukimaru and Kumo getting the three tails. Suna taking the six tails again and how that all went down. Most importantly, the goal of the mission, the eight tails being snatched by their rival Iwa. Preferably, the Leaf would’ve preferred if Iwa hadn’t gotten their hands on her. Now they have two jinchuriki I believe. The four tails being the second tailed beast. If anything, Iwa would be acknowledged as a village to be weary of. Then there’s the capture of Zaku and how the interrogation went. The lack of information gained from him is troublesome. Like what did they even get from him? Someone remind me and then I’ll give my thoughts on that too.
Btw, any thoughts on this @Godjacob ?

Posted that whole thing a few weeks ago of all my quick thoughts of the topics being discussed rn and was actually waiting for your feedback on it lel

Okay some quick bullet points
  • I agree that Kakashi should add on top of the deal conditions the strategic value to ensure that, if Konoha could not get that Jinchuriki, it was best that their closest ally did instead. Especially given both Oto and these new group were on the scene on top of more worrisome nations (Iwa).
  • Cloaked figures should get a mention. Jiraiya was told by Kakashi of them and he relayed him info on the Akatsuki which should prompt at least a private meeting later with Tsunade about the group.
  • Takato's report should be discussed, both to try and hammer out how the kids can improve and how communication can be better relayed among the party. A critique bit to note for future reference.
  • Yeah, Kiro & Tayuya will be tricky subjects on what to do. Naturally keeping him in Konoha (For now) would be the wise move going forward since Orochimaru showed a vaunted interest in him.
  • I believe there would be at least a greater interest to keep eyes peeled on Iwa for movement given they have a beast and are as you said the most "problematic" of the other nations. Though I feel Oto & the Akatsuki are of greater present concern.