• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Hyō: Kai~ ♥

tenor.gif

Think I've found a new something enjoyable to do in this Rp :):)

Kai: ....how to proceed... *looks in the book of all Xenos* the book doesn’t cover this

Suddenly, seiun’s brain suffered spasms, a sharp pain almost invading his brain and causing suffering. When it got to almost unbearable, it suddenly stopped. A dark, glitchy figure had emerged, only being capable to be seen by seiun, as it was a product of his mind. The purple, blackish like figure materialized, reality seeming to slightly static and glitch where it went. A single yellow crescent shaped eye emerging alongside a wide thin smile.
This is literally awakening a Persona

I will be without internet starting today at 5:30 Pm until Sunday at around 4 PM. I will leave my characters in the hands of those who are in my team.

Mori will be shared between @Mystic Zander and @Godjacob unless either of them has a complaint.

Taji will be under the control of @Godjacob unless he voices a complaint.

King Mori will still be under the control of @Shen: King of the Mist

If anyone has complaints or a desire to control my characters instead, just tell me. If the complaint is made clear after I am gone, discuss it with the person controlling it. As long as the actions are in character and don't screw me over, I will give you all complete freedom in your actions.

“A͟l̛low ̧me to ̷ìnt́rodu͝c̴e ́myself.͠“ the figure spoke in a far more clear manner. “͏I am ́th̡e b̷i͠o͢lo̧g̡ic͡a̛l ope̡r̛a̴ting͢ sy͘ste̛m e̢ni̵g̨ma Co̶n̢s̛t͟ruc҉t.̶ B̧ut yo͏u͡ ̷m͞a͠y ͜r̵ef̡er ̨t̕ǫ ͡m̸e a͟s ̵B.Ơ.͟S̛.E.̛C͠. O͜r Bo͟şe̵c.”

*cough*

Haiahu Intensifies

Anyone else feeling this is super sus?

Partially I'm waiting for him to slip up and expose himself.

How do you see this happening though?

Do we consider Seiun a traitor from now, or assume he'll try to play the role of obedience for a bit longer?
I mean he’ll probably continue to play the role for a little longer until he can guarantee an out. He could also pull a risky move to escape prematurely or something but I doubt that.

From my experience, I don’t think that would turn out well lel

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
*cough*

Haiahu Intensifies

Anyone else feeling this is super sus?
Hahaha of course it sounds suspicious. It’s a mysterious voice XD. None of y’all expected absurd either.
Extremely sus

I do like how it’s helping us get more insight into Seiun as a character tho. Especially that freedom stuff ;)
Yeah, seiun is becoming more and more than tsuki’s accessory, which I like