• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hahaha of course it sounds suspicious. It’s a mysterious voice XD. None of y’all expected absurd either.

Yeah, seiun is becoming more and more than tsuki’s accessory, which I like
Mysterious voice my ass -3-

We all damned well know you specifically named it while thinking of the Hu. Whether it's actually a Hu construct or just there to throw us off remains to be see, but you definitely had them in mind.

That's kinda the point. This arc is, without doubt, one of the best arcs for him to escape in.

If he goes back to the Mist, how is he supposed to escape?
I mean Soul didn’t even know about this for Seiun’s character until recently. I don’t know if deciding to do something so suddenly this late into the arc is the right thing to do. Perhaps developing these ideals of his more could be better.

As for a good time to escape... maybe when things start going crazy in the Mist?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I mean Soul didn’t even know about this for Seiun’s character until recently. I don’t know if deciding to do something so suddenly this late into the arc is the right thing to do. Perhaps developing these ideals of his more could be better.

As for a good time to escape... maybe we when things start going crazy in the Mist?

I agree with retro. Too sudden to early. It’s a slow cook.

And I have a better timeframe in mind...

As for a good time to escape... maybe we when things start going crazy in the Mist?
It's because it's so sudden that one might get swept along.

The window of escape is pretty short. The next major chance for escape might be during the Chunin exams, or when the Yuki launch their rebellion.

The window of escape is pretty short. The next major chance for escape might be during the Chunin exams, or when the Yuki launch their rebellion.
If I recall, this is the same trick you guys pulled on me to get Kiro to follow the Sound prematurely. I’m speaking from personal experience when I say play it safe and have Seiun develop more first before making an actual life changing decision.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Shen stop being mysterious and blatantly obvious at the same time
<.>

There’s more windows than one would think

Well, its pretty sus for an unknown voice to suddenly appear out of nowhere offering all this stuff to you
Yea, the voice is sus too, so it's uncertain whether Seiun actually trusts it.
Yeah I’m just throwing my thoughts out too. But more so towards why I think he shouldn’t attempt escape yet.
It's just a fun side-story to me either way~