• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright so, after the meeting I’m planning on having Rasa get hungry and go somewhere to grab a bit before leaving. I want him to maybe encounter Tsunade there, them being allies nations I feel like there’s some stuff they could talk about.
So a date?

Lel jkjk

I would be down for that. There’s definitely stuff they can talk about over some lunch or something. I just wonder if the Rain would even allow such a thing.

Name: Maka Tenryō
Village: Rogue Shinobi, Previously: Land of Hot Springs
Jutsu type: Fire Release (Blue Flames), Water Release
Description: As feisty as she is fiery, Maka is to put it nicely, a problem child, and to put it bluntly, a sadistic bitch. With little to no regard for human life, other than her own, Maka is a fickle girl who kills at the slightest whim. Her feline eyes, and love for hunting, have earned her small repute as the Blue Panther.

She styles her hair in a short pony-tail, held together by a ring of fish-bones. She keeps her nails polished purple, partially for fashion, but mostly to conceal the poison she frequently applies to them. Her only identifying features are the fish-bone jewelry she wears at all-times, and her signature blue flames.
Bio: Two-Tails Jinchuriki.
Dislikes: Ninken, Earth-release users,
Missions completed: N/A | B-ranked Criminal
Current Location: ???

Alright, Maka is Matatabi's jinchuriki. Her current location is somewhere off the land of rivers. I'll make mention to her in my next post in a bit, but ideally she'll be roaming the world until someone manages to capture her.

She's going to be the easier of my two Jinchuriki to capture by far as she'll leave quite a bit of evidence around to signal her general where abouts.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Alright, Maka is Matatabi's jinchuriki. Her current location is somewhere off the land of rivers. I'll make mention to her in my next post in a bit, but ideally she'll be roaming the world until someone manages to capture her.

She's going to be the easier of my two Jinchuriki to capture by far as she'll leave quite a bit of evidence around to signal her general where abouts.

Her description sounds very close to kin

Her description sounds very close to kin
Their similarities end at how little they value the life of another.

Maka's approach to killing is based on a cats, so intentional hunting and torturing of those she wants to kill both physically and psychologically. Essentially playing with her food.

You'll see the differences between them in how I Rp her.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Their similarities end at how little they value the life of another.

Maka's approach to killing is based on a cats, so intentional hunting and torturing of those she wants to kill both physically and psychologically. Essentially playing with her food.

You'll see the differences between them in how I Rp her.

Hmmmm

Okay everything’s good. Accepted

y͕̫̩͖ͅe̛̮͍̪̦s͡.̵̥̖̪͇̰̮̩ ̮̮̲J͢u̸͔̺͍̯̻s̛̻͕t̙͞ͅ ̯t͓̺̥̞̪̦̱h͚̜͍̺̟̬̰͞a̻̼̯̘̠̰̺tͅ ͎͈̠͎̀w̫͜o̸̲͇̟̺ŕ̖̝̮̝̙̫d.̺̞͓̝͔ S͏a̠̟͈̙̭y̷̻̦ ̵̬̮͍̻̗̜̳t̖̬̹͕͈͕͉͢h̵͉͉̖̫̰̝͖e̺̹͎ ̢̹̘͚͙͎ẁo͎͖̭̠͇̫r̨͙̤̰̝̙̲̻d̤̱̻͕ ̻͎Ý͉̹̦e̸̤͓̗̗̯s͠ ̡͇̞̩ͅͅa̙̪̻̕ͅn͙̺̬d ͖the͞ ̼d͕͙o҉o̻̯̱̬ͅr҉̘̦͕͍͕ ̼͎̳̖̟ṣ͓̤͖̙̩͇h̟a͏̞̲l̲̜l͓̜̠͓͞ ̝̖̦̞͜be ̱̯̩͖̱͓̣̀o͘p̖͖̘̝͎͔̰ȩ̞̠n̛̙͇̹e̪̥͖͖d̳̥̕.͚̘̭̬“
If Seiun shouts their name he will awaken his Persona!

Hyō: Kai~ ♥

tenor.gif

Think I've found a new something enjoyable to do in this Rp :):)