• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*Torn between writing more of Hinagiku's backstory & doing something for Nadeshiko*

Hmmm, well, now that I've stopped to rationalize everything, the backstory I have in mind for Hinagiku will be a story all on its own. It wouldn't really work as a series of posts because it'd span multiple arcs. All the way from Hinagiku's birth to the Chūnin Exams, to the 3rd Ninja war, the Ninetails attack and Furījia's birth...

It's a doozy, or at least it is in my head.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I'm going to request song choices for scenarios that I will outline in more detail once I get to a computer.

I'll also offer a few song I've had in mind for background music for reference, though I'm missing music for most of the scenes I have in mind.

Thanks in advance~
Oh sure that’s fine. As long as it isn’t a string of videos. Don’t want to risk erroring out the page

I've decided to draw Taji for fun and to give everyone an idea of her appearance, and I am quite proud of it even though there are bound to be some anatomical inaccuracies

Attachments

• 20190103_134854.jpg
    20190103_134854.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 24
I've got a few songs already in-mind though they only work for specific chapters of the backstory.

Namely these few;
Chapter Name - Song

Keshinohana's Final Moments - Servant of Evil
Keshinohana's Death - Sign (Naruto Shippuden OP 6)
Reflection on Keshinohana's Death (Hina's PoV) - Regret Message
Hinagiku's Lullaby (to Furījia) - My Dearest
Chūnin Exams Intro -
Several Scores of Battle Music -
Budding Love -
Star-crossed Lovers -
A Clash of Lovers -

Alright, that's about it for the simple ones, the rest need songs that can't really be summed up with the Chapter's name alone or a simple phrase.

Sister's Comfort - Kara no Kokoro; So this one will be after Keshinohana's Death. Since Hina's going to be a teensy bit depressed over that, and they'll still be in the middle of the war, her sisters are gonna try to cheer her up.

I need something to denote Hina's reaction to Keshinohana's Death, she'll have witnessed the scene for...reasons.

So part of this backstory was to explain why the Hyūga clan is the way it is now, and Keshinohana's death will actually be the catalyst that causes Hina to abolish the Main/Branch system. Post her Clan Reforms I wanted something nice and fluff to denote the new unity and prosperity of the Clan, and I'm thinking - Dango Daikazoku

Since Retro's so nicely nicknamed Hinagiku a Witch already, I might as well give him something to back up that statement with. I'll be pulling a lot of strings and constructing the web of the Hyūga's power both inside Konoha and Beyond, so this is a chapter for politics I guess and secrets dealings and bargains, and I'll probably introduce the Taketori here since they have close ties with the Hyūga and I'm totally counting them as war potential. So I need good music to...political intrigue? Kinda Hard to describe but I was thinking - Heart of Witch & Quo Vadis

Though because Quo Vadis doesn't exactly elicit suspense in my head, I might use it elsewhere. It's a Latin Phrase that translates to "Where are you Marching?" So I might try to play on that. Who knows.

I need a couple of songs which are just nice and innocent since I'll use them for some antics in Hina's childhood. Maybe some frolicking in a garden or something. It'll be her very early childhood, and I'm thinking something along the lines of Flower Dance, I might play another renditioning of the same song during Furījia's early childhood Flower Dance (Violin), but I'm gonna need more.

I need a good, calm and tranquil romantic song for a Secret Lovers Rendezvous between Keshinohana and Yanagi, I'm not really sure of the atmosphere of the date so I can't really give you any more advice than that lol. I plan to do several little side-stories with them though, maybe even a few where Hina and her sisters follow them in secret. My pick is Liang Liang (凉凉 )- Eternal Love (Guzheng) The song is Chinese, from a Drama that I've been told to watch around 50 times already but haven't got around to it.

As a side note when Sagisō is on her own I might actually have her learn the Guzheng or the Zither. The Skillful star must be adept in multiple disciplines. Combat is only one of them.

As another side note, in the Novel 108 Maidens of Destiny, Ranks;

3. Knowledge Star | Resourceful Star
4. Leisure Star | Dragon in the Clouds

6. Majestic Star | Panther Head
10. Noble Star | Little Whirlwind
13. Solitary Star | Flowery Monk
14. Harm Star | Pilgrim
36. Skillful Star | Wanderer

Earthly
20. Efficacious Star | Divine Physician
52. Solitary Star | Gold Coin Spotted Leopard
71. Thief Star | Flea on a Drum

All end up falling for the same guy :v

Ah, and since Hinagiku will be leading troops in the third ninja war under her capacity as the Head of the Hyūga Clan, I'll naturally need something for the death of the Previous Clan had within the War i.e. her parents, and I'm thinking Red Like Roses Part II, Godjacob should be familiar with it.

I still need several more songs for several other scenes but this post is getting kinda long >~>

It's a veryyyy long backstory from Hina's birth straight up to right before the AU's beginning.

Who is this? More importantly wow, you've thought this through, I didn't even think about any of my OCs lives as much as you do, kudos to you.
Name: Keshinohana Hyūga - Poppy Flower (Sacrifice)
Village: Konohagakure
Jutsu type: Fire Release, Water Release
Description: -Pending-
Bio: *Deceased*
Dislikes: -Pending-
Missions completed: -Pending-
Notable: Belongs to the Branch Family

Name: Yanagi Kamizuru | Creeping Willow (Forsaken Love)
Village: Iwagakure
Jutsu type: Earth Release, Summoning Jutsu

Name: Azami Hyūga | Thistle (Nobility, Warning)
Jutsu type: Wind Release
Notable: Sagisō's Mother

Name: Daria Hyūga | Dahlia (Elegance, Dignity)
Jutsu type: Water Release
Notable: The third triplet completing the Hinagiku-Azami-Daria trio.

=================================================================

Azami and Daria have no relevance at the moment. What I'm creating right now only involves Hinagiku and the first two bios.

Thanks, I'm pretty hyped about all my OCs in Naruto AU so I have quite a bit of motivation to pour into developing them.

*AHEM*

I have a very important announcement to make! Operation Kai Kia Yuki is a go! This shall be a genderbent version of Kai, fully approved by @Shen: Ghost Gym Leader
GFJTyyAajSgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

weNmcz0pwHfEwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

As you can see Shen approves wholeheartedly and eagerly awaits the project's completion.

I've commisioned an artist to do a design based on Bishounen Kai
image0.png

and the requested traits were;

• Kimono (Snow Flake Pattern)
  • Long-Flowing Hair
The artist says she's not good and anime-styled drawings but she'll try her best. Are there any other traits in mind you think would make Kia Yuki even better?

*AHEM*

I have a very important announcement to make! Operation Kai Kia Yuki is a go! This shall be a genderbent version of Kai, fully approved by @Shen: Ghost Gym Leader
GFJTyyAajSgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

weNmcz0pwHfEwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

As you can see Shen approves wholeheartedly and eagerly awaits the project's completion.

I've commisioned an artist to do a design based on Bishounen Kai
image0.png

and the requested traits were;

• Kimono (Snow Flake Pattern)
  • Long-Flowing Hair
The artist says she's not good and anime-styled drawings but she'll try her best. Are there any other traits in mind you think would make Kia Yuki even better?

To borrow a style form a certain Ice Queen of RWBY, maybe a single scar over one of Kia Yuki's eyes?