• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hinagiku: It's widely available, apart from the regular variant there's a variant that can be ignited with water which is even more devastating that paper bombs. However, that would require some effort to procure. *sips tea*
I'm gonna have some creative fun once I get to Konoha, that water ignition sounds very interesting. Although I'd probably need to promise I won't use the gunpowder inside to prevent damage to the boards. No reason to not use explosives without Explosion Release, plus it would be more realistic like actual ninja>:D

I'm gonna have some creative fun once I get to Konoha, that water ignition sounds very interesting. Although I'd probably need to promise I won't use the gunpowder inside to prevent damage to the boards. No reason to not use explosives without Explosion Release, plus it would be more realistic like actual ninja>:D
You can't actually buy either variation of gunpowder. The Regular version comes from the Sarutobi Clan, some of their Hiden techniques produce gunpowder, which they then ignite as an attack; http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Release:_Ash_Pile_Burning (Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning)

The second variation isn't actually in any of the great nations, and if you wanna find it you're gonna have to study up on your Naruto Geography and History. Or you can wait for a few days or so where I'll be updating the Clan sheet for the Hōzuki because they'll have a connection with the location that produces the Water-ignitable version. Hyōryūgetsu's father comes from that particular location, and as a result, she has an almost kekkei genkai. I suppose it's a kekkei genkai but it's never really classified as one. It's combined with her Hydrofication technique in a way that she'll only use when she's getting serious. Shen already knows about it, just not where it comes from.

You can't actually buy either variation of gunpowder. The Regular version comes from the Sarutobi Clan, some of their Hiden techniques produce gunpowder, which they then ignite as an attack; http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Release:_Ash_Pile_Burning (Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning)

The second variation isn't actually in any of the great nations, and if you wanna find it you're gonna have to study up on your Naruto Geography and History. Or you can wait for a few days or so where I'll be updating the Clan sheet for the Hōzuki because they'll have a connection with the location that produces the Water-ignitable version. Hyōryūgetsu's father comes from that particular location, and as a result, she has an almost kekkei genkai. I suppose it's a kekkei genkai but it's never really classified as one. It's combined with her Hydrofication technique in a way that she'll only use when she's getting serious. Shen already knows about it, just not where it comes from.
Hyo can blow stuff up with her body? Now that's some dangerous attack. The Hozuki aren't the Yuki in xenophobia, but I am confident that they won't allow some snot-nosed brat from Iwa to find them and sell him some of their special gunpowder

That being said with the right connections both are easy to acquire.

Ah, and I suppose Hyōryūgetsu can also act as a Medic, but she's not really gonna wanna heal her teammates cause they keep hitting her with friendly fire...

Besides, the scene I had in mind for revealing it was much more intimate and involved stealing a kiss from Taiyo, but since the fight's broken down and there's no immediate danger then we can heal the Mist in a far less intimate way.

Hyo can blow stuff up with her body? Now that's some dangerous attack. The Hozuki aren't the Yuki in xenophobia, but I am confident that they won't allow some snot-nosed brat from Iwa to find them and sell him some of their special gunpowder
Well, no. Hyō's 'kekkei genkai' isn't for the special gunpowder. Hyō is a Phantasm Princess, so her genjutsu has the slight side effect of hitting you with a hallucinogenic drug. Which means most forms of genjutsu release will be useless since the genjutsu isn't chakra based.

The drug, however, is produced within her body via her kekkei genkai. There's also a special variant of the drug that's used for healing. It's extremely powerful in high concentrations and is actually what Itachi used to stave-off blindness from the MS.

That being said with the right connections both are easy to acquire.

Ah, and I suppose Hyōryūgetsu can also act as a Medic, but she's not really gonna wanna heal her teammates cause they keep hitting her with friendly fire...

Besides, the scene I had in mind for revealing it was much more intimate and involved stealing a kiss from Taiyo, but since the fight's broken down and there's no immediate danger then we can heal the Mist in a far less intimate way.
Man, now I wish that happened. That would be awesome! And the connections I have are Iwa, Reaver aaaand that's about it. Reaver would probably try to harm the Hozuki and Iwa isn't exactly buddy-buddy with Kiri. Maybe Furijia as she's my ticket to Konoha, but I don't know if the Hyuga and Hozuki are willing to participate in trade with eachother. Eh, I can always try. Worst thing that can happen is getting captured and constantly getting put on the edge of drowning, death would be too quick

Man, now I wish that happened. That would be awesome! And the connections I have are Iwa, Reaver aaaand that's about it. Reaver would probably try to harm the Hozuki and Iwa isn't exactly buddy-buddy with Kiri. Maybe Furijia as she's my ticket to Konoha, but I don't know if the Hyuga and Hozuki are willing to participate in trade with eachother. Eh, I can always try. Worst thing that can happen is getting captured and constantly getting put on the edge of drowning, death would be too quick
The Hōzuki won't sell their gunpowder, it's part of their clan defenses. The gunpowder is so powerful it's described as 'allowing a child to beat a trained shinobi'. So they keep very tight wraps on what they have.

The gunpowder, as I said, isn't produced in any of the great nations, it's actually from one of the minor nations. Do your research to find out which one~

Well, no. Hyō's 'kekkei genkai' isn't for the special gunpowder. Hyō is a Phantasm Princess, so her genjutsu has the slight side effect of hitting you with a hallucinogenic drug. Which means most forms of genjutsu release will be useless since the genjutsu isn't chakra based.

The drug, however, is produced within her body via her kekkei genkai. There's also a special variant of the drug that's used for healing. It's extremely powerful in high concentrations and is actually what Itachi used to stave-off blindness from the MS.
Isn't that drug called Kotaru or something? The Howling Wolf village produces that stuff right?

The Hōzuki won't sell their gunpowder, it's part of their clan defenses. The gunpowder is so powerful it's described as 'allowing a child to beat a trained shinobi'. So they keep very tight wraps on what they have.

The gunpowder, as I said, isn't produced in any of the great nations, it's actually from one of the minor nations. Do your research to find out which one~
Alright, time to do some research. If I'm lucky, it is in Ame.

Isn't that drug called Kotaru or something? The Howling Wolf village produces that stuff right?
Bingo, the medical version of the stuff is Kotarō and the hallucinogenic version is Saigenzai. Though the Howling Wolf Village also produces the Gunpowder, which is named Blue Fire Powder; http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Blue_Fire_Powder (Blue Fire Powder)
Alright, time to do some research. If I'm lucky, it is in Ame.

So no, you won't find it in Ame lol, they actually used it to beat back the Amegakure ninja. Reaver might know of it considering it was wielded against Amegakure, but it's rather questionable whether he could get his hands on it considering his personality and the village's dislike of shinobi.

And as a side-note Guns and Landmines already exist in the Shinobi world through the usage of the Blue Fire Powder. They're not that widely used though. Actually, they were mainly used in the defeat of Amegakure :v

They shoot rocks instead of bullets though.

Blue Fire Powder is very volatile though, so I actually wouldn't recommend usage of it unless you can create a guaranteed way of keeping it dry. It's so volatile that breathing on it is enough to set it off via the moisture on your breathe. Hence I'll forewarn your from now that any attempt of usage of this against me will swiftly be countered, and you'll probably blow yourself up :v

Bingo, the medical version of the stuff is Kotarō and the hallucinogenic version is Saigenzai. Though the Howling Wolf Village also produces the Gunpowder, which is named Blue Fire Powder; http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Blue_Fire_Powder (Blue Fire Powder)

So no, you won't find it in Ame lol, they actually used it to beat back the Amegakure ninja. Reaver might know of it considering it was wielded against Amegakure, but it's rather questionable whether he could get his hands on it considering his personality and the village's dislike of shinobi.
Sweet, and this is some nasty stuff. Just breathe on it when it's in a cylinder and you basically have a gun. I like it, imagine getting killed by someone breathing into a cylinder.
The Howling Wolf Village actually sells Blue Fire Powder, so I suppose if Reaver's capable of like sitting down and paying money, then he could get some. Though Mori could also just buy some as well.
Reaver probably wants to pay for it, so far I don't see any reason for him to steal it as that's just low. The fact he's from Ame might prevent him from getting it, but that's what friends are for. Just need to find where it is located and find out about it in the RP

And as a side-note Guns and Landmines already exist in the Shinobi world through the usage of the Blue Fire Powder. They're not that widely used though. Actually, they were mainly used in the defeat of Amegakure :v

They shoot rocks instead of bullets though.

Blue Fire Powder is very volatile though, so I actually wouldn't recommend usage of it unless you can create a guaranteed way of keeping it dry. It's so volatile that breathing on it is enough to set it off via the moisture on your breathe. Hence I'll forewarn your from now that any attempt of usage of this against me will swiftly be countered, and you'll probably blow yourself up :v
A la Taiyo, and don't worry. I know better than to attack you, you've proven your strength many times and I am not exactly ignorant to the fights of other people.

Sweet, and this is some nasty stuff. Just breathe on it when it's in a cylinder and you basically have a gun. I like it, imagine getting killed by someone breathing into a cylinder.

Reaver probably wants to pay for it, so far I don't see any reason for him to steal it as that's just low. The fact he's from Ame might prevent him from getting it, but that's what friends are for. Just need to find where it is located and find out about it in the RP
If he uses it Azumi slaughters though, her water ninjutsu so much as touches him and he'll get blown sky-high. Armors aren't water-tight enough to prevent water from seeping in, and if they were they'd be too water-tight and restrict movement to a snail's crawl.

If he uses it Azumi slaughters though, her water ninjutsu so much as touches him and he'll get blown sky-high. Armors aren't water-tight enough to prevent water from seeping in, and if they were they'd be too water-tight and restrict movement to a snail's crawl.
Not to mention he lives in Ame, which is known for its downpours. Some creative thinking might allow for some exploding projectiles, although I advise to just not use it in Ame.

I think it’s pretty interesting how he barely uses the sharingan. Kiro believes it’s a curse. He doesn’t overly rely on it like most of the Uchiha we know. In fact, the less he uses, the more chakra he conserves. So strategy. Besides, back then, I was still on the fence on if it would be alright to even spam the thing considering some of you guys are Anti-Uchiha.

I’d like to take advantage of the base sharingan’s abilities sometime down the road. Not MS. Moreso what it was originally intended to be used for. So nothing too broken.

We’ll see how this battle goes with Sagisō though. Unless a miracle happens, Kiro will definitely have to use the sharingan. And yeah, I do see how it negatively affects other characters. Sorry for that.

I'm not saying it doesn't make sense for him not to use it, I expect it, but it does make any fight he is in not reflective of his ability win or loss. It only tells us if his opponent is shitty enough or not to lose to Kiro holding everything back XD.

Also PC is fucking dead. Restarting everything to see if it helps. On a shitty deckstop with no saved file of my draft. What a way to start the year!

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Amegakure tried to invade the Howling Wolf Village and got sent packing. After that, they were like 'Ninjas are Scrubs lol', and stopped being a Hidden village because they believe they don't need shinobi based on prior experience.
Taiyo: Heh, the rain village is trash except Reaver and Azumi, the former has armor and I don't want to give him a reason to murder me and the latter has a fucking dragon, and I want that...

Amegakure tried to invade the Howling Wolf Village and got sent packing. After that, they were like 'Ninjas are Scrubs lol', and stopped being a Hidden village because they believe they don't need shinobi based on prior experience.

Huh, never heard of this before....*Sees its a novel feature*

Ah, that makes sense. Still Amegakure being aggressors doesn't make much sense to me given that village's history. Not like Nagato had his village go on war campaigns since he had Akatsuki business.

But that is interesting to note.