• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Id like to point out were over 70 pages in the rp and an uchiha has yet to go all out
Give it...a couple more pages.

Sagisō: *cracks knuckles*

Well I've just finished reviewing the Hunt for the Bismark, and I'll eagerly await the ship's arrival to Azur Lane, I already have Tirpitz, Scharnhorst, Graf Zeppelin & Gneisenau. Bismark will just about complete my set. Well, that's before the U-boats enter the game.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Give it...a couple more pages.

Sagisō: *cracks knuckles*

Well I've just finished reviewing the Hunt for the Bismark, and I'll eagerly await the ship's arrival to Azur Lane, I already have Tirpitz, Scharnhorst, Graf Zeppelin & Gneisenau. Bismark will just about complete my set. Well, that's before the U-boats enter the game.
Raise your hand if you understand what Kyuu said in his last paragraph

Tayuya: *Mumbles* Freakin kill stealing glory hog. Has to look even better because that had been lacking.
Hmmm, actually, an even better idea. Have Tayuya fight Sagisō and the loser fights Kiro. In that case, Sagisō will be satisfied her itch for combat, Kiro doesn't get the pleasure of being a prize, and the outcome of that battle has no foreseeable negative consequences.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hmmm, actually, an even better idea. Have Tayuya fight Sagisō and the loser fights Kiro. In that case, Sagisō will be satisfied her itch for combat, Kiro doesn't get the pleasure of being a prize, and the outcome of that battle has no foreseeable negative consequences.
"Prize" ?
Kyuu where you convinced by that backstory post retro did of the academy girls liking his looks or something? XD

Tayuya: Why the hell should I fight you? You are not valued by Orochimaru nor did you stab me in the back. I have no quarrel with you princess. You should just butt out.

In truth a possibility. We'll see how I have Tayuya react to what Kiro says.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
an uchiha has yet to go all out
On that note, here is Taiyo's thoughts on that.
Taiyo: What's the point of having strength if you never use it? Like why even train if you never even attempt to reap the fruits of your labor. I wouldn't blame the person if they said that the Uchiha were weaklings simply because they haven't observed the full force of their powers and the ones who did go all out got murdered so...yee.

On that note, here is Taiyo's thoughts on that.
Taiyo: What's the point of having strength if you never use it? Like why even train if you never even attempt to reap the fruits of your labor. I wouldn't blame the person if they said that the Uchiha were weaklings simply because they haven't observed the full force of their powers and the ones who did go all out got murdered so...yee.

Because if you win while holding back, you reveal less secrets and look even more amazing if you pull it off. Just view Tomiko vs. Kiro for a prime example of this.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Kai watching Nukas giving all these likes to me
A83D1DCA-6B21-4B0B-AD8E-F3B65E810670.gif

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Tayuya: *Eyebrow twitches* Keep talking shit and see what happens. You speak ill of Orochimaru yet your biggest life goal is being someone's baby mama. You don't get to lecture anybody.
It's funny cause Sagiso is just giving her a reason to fight her, so yeah...
So since Godjacob won't post and I'm too scared to join other RPs, I'm just going to think of what upgrades Taiyo's puppet arms could use.

Tayuya: *Eyebrow twitches* Keep talking shit and see what happens. You speak ill of Orochimaru yet your biggest life goal is being someone's baby mama. You don't get to lecture anybody.
Sagisō: *smug* Is that a problem? You act as if your master and I seek different goals, but its all for the sake of power. At least I have the decency to obtain power through harsh training and inborn genetics rather than craving the bodies of little boys.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Well, Tayuya nearly (And by Sagiso's account) lost to Kai when she was at full power. Kai lost to Sagiso. Suppressed Tayuya vs. Sagiso is disadvantageous to say the least, but I am curious about how it would play out. We'll see how it goes if it goes there.

Bear in mind, in canon she nearly lost to shikamaru, a fresh chunnin

Well, Tayuya nearly (And by Sagiso's account) lost to Kai when she was at full power. Kai lost to Sagiso. Suppressed Tayuya vs. Sagiso is disadvantageous to say the least, but I am curious about how it would play out. We'll see how it goes if it goes there.
I think it lies on how Tayuya uses genjutsu. Close combat against Sagisō is not going to go well for Tayuya, and I actually wanna try decapitating one of the Doki, so there's that too.

Kiro’s lightning armor and the cursed seal have some harsh negatives associated with them. Right now it’s probably more disadvantageous to even use them unless it’s for the win or something close. I’m not saying those are the only things I have but full power Kiro isn’t as op as he was 3 months ago.

Hopefully the battle with Sagisō clears this up.

Kiro’s lightning armor and the cursed seal have some harsh negatives associated with them. Right now it’s probably more disadvantageous to even use them unless it’s for the win or something close. I’m not saying those are the only things I have but full power Kiro isn’t as op as he was 3 months ago.

Hopefully the battle with Sagisō clears this up.

I mean right now he doesn't even use his Sharingan that much for battles (His battle with Mori). Or much of anything, and even with negative elements to them those techniques are still quite powerful.

We still need to see a Full Power Kiro before we can judge him properly. We haven't yet, which is the big thing. And he's kinda as good if not better than a lot of OCs already without needing to XD.

Taiyo: okay that's fine

Taiyo:....this isn't though, we have some weird cultures in this world...
Only when you look at it from a modern perspective. It's the same concept as keeping the bloodline noble in real-life, and in the Naruto world, most of the noble clans try to maintain the density of their bloodlines. Although it's not stated in the show, we're fully aware that you can have blood too diluted to manifest your kekkei genkai properly. (Proof can be seen through a character in one of the books who's bloodline is diluted to the point where the Byakugan only manifests in a single eye.)

Since most noble clans can manifest their bloodlines properly, and it isn't the case that we have diluted bloodlines everywhere, it's a fair assessment to say the clans have been keeping their eyes on their genes.